Understory

Is Toby Fucks going to make another game?

Not necessarally an undertale sequel.

Why don't you go ask him?

>undertale
>sequel

fucking how? either route you take ends on such a final note its not even feasible to make a sequel

>NOT NECESSARALY AN UNDERTALE SEQUEL

whatever it is, after undertale it will be overhyped and inevitably under deliver. especially after a game like that

>he actually played undertale instead of bitching about it cause its popular

no.

The thing about indie tumblr shitheads is that the second they have it made they sit on there ass and do nothing for the rest of there life because they lose all drive to do anything.

Notch is literally the golden example for the modern "indie" dev

Pretty much everyone did notch's work fixing minecraft for him once he got decently popular and I can fucking assure you there is a legion of furfaggots and tumblrites who are willing to choke on toby's cock for the chance to help "work" on his "new game" if it ever happens.

eh, it's at least worth a shot.

An overhyped game that doesn't deliver as the perfect game ever concived my man doesn't mean it's a bad game.

It's more of a flaw with the fandom,not the game.

>makes game
>doesn't make anything else after it

lazy fuck

>make game
>spawn endless sequels

sell out

Wasnt UT like a figurative kidney stone he needed to pass? he poured everything on it, what other game he could have i mind? anything's going to pale in comparison.

how do you explain MGS5 then?

Very easily.

Konami.

tfw no prequel that involves gaster's lab, sans power (?) and the oncoming war slaughter

fuck off

He has a hideously huge following now. He could easily make a not-Undertale game and millions of rabid fanboys and furries would buy it.

He's working on music for some indie game RPG.

The game itself doesn't look that interesting desu.

>Markus "Higher net worth than your entire family since the 1500s" Persson
>Scott "Three sequels a year" Cawthon
Somewhere in the middle would probably be ideal.

He's hinted at another game on twitter and there's nothing connecting it to Undertale yet.

he could make a prequel, how Ness became Sans or the story behind Gaster

that would be cool

You mean.

Kojima.

>how Ness became Sans

No

why not?

Because that theory was retarded to begin with.

no, it's pretty much confirmed

>pretty much confirmed
>implying matpat actually gets most of his theories right

Bones are organic matter. They wouldn't have been able to be sent back.
Monsters used to live on the surface, Sans is very knowledgable and Papyrus a bit of a simpleton. Doesn't mean Sans used to be human, it just means that Papyrus is oblivious and possibly actually native to the Underworld.

>tobys favourite game is Earthbound
>the picture in sasns secret lab

just would make sense if he thought about it like an easteregg

The theory still pretty much falls apart because pat went absolutely retard and forgot that bones are organic matter.

Think for yourself my dude.

It was just a really, REALLY shitty theory anyway.

A GAY THEORY