Trails of Cold Steel 2

Rean needs to headpat Arianrhod and Duvalie to submission, so they join the party in CS3.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^trails+of+cold+steel+ii|bucket~games
youtube.com/watch?v=hc320nBjzMw
youtube.com/watch?v=0b9mOgFnmQg
youtube.com/watch?v=qVi1YZmCaAA
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=779499
youtube.com/watch?v=_VjA3y87qMg#t=2m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=8k9VUAUsBQc
youtube.com/watch?v=NkfMqPeglyc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Vh7meILGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck are you talking about

you fucking weebs and your shit games I swear

Arianhod probably took the Legram mech when she was visiting. That's probably why the place went all crazy.

I just got to the point where you first fight Duvalie. She's adorable and I love her voice. That's Estelle from Tales of Vesperia, right?

So how did the best dad actually fake his death/survive?

Delayed Angel Master Quartz.

Old hag

Not sure who her va is but her voice is perfect. It fits Duvalie so well

Nah, she will beat Rean and Valimar up, and then head pat Rean to acknowledge him as cool guy. That's when Rean will finally give up the edge and be happy with Laura.

Fucking Falcom give us news already

THAT's where I know her voice from!

Fighting for his future and past. He stole the Phantom Blaze Plan for his waifu.

She also fucked with Victor there and thats how Laura was born.

I just beat the game and I have a question.
Why did everyone leave?

Because school is over

They still had a year left though didn't they?
Also what happened to Mcburn/

So why did he give up Rean then? Shouldn't he have protected the product of his love with his waifu?

They all had their own paths to travel. Fie now has a goal, finding all her Zephyr family. Laura needs to get stronger so training with her father. Machias wants to get into politics, so he's going to college early. Jusis has his whole area to take care of since his brother is Mayor of Crossbell. Elliot always wanted to do music, so now he's doing just that. Gaius is probably going back to get more training in Nord. Emma has to do do witch stuff now that Vita has disappeared and that the whole Awakener stuff is over. Millium is spy. Sara is back to doing Bracer work.

He either has edge powers like Rean or KeA shenanigans happened.
That's my guess anyway.

>still playing Cold Steel 1
God damn I'm so behind the curve :^(

I wonder what the third game will even be like.

It will probably deal with the Crossbell revolution and the Phantom Blaze Plan. We'll probably get more mechs. Also we can finally beat up that Nord guy and Aurelia.

Scenario for it is apparently huge. It will have characters from all past Trails games too.

>inb4 they have to split it into 2 games

I want to dick Aurelia

How much harder nightmare is compared to hard in CS2? I'd like to take max bond points and costumes for my NG+, but that wont help me much in combat.

Also, should I get that caster item from Toval again or do those two other items work better in nightmare?

Get the delay one instead. Rean is mandatory in the party anyways and having him delay everything is what you want to do anyways.

dobully duvalie

What do you think about Alisa?

Guys help, should I get Toval's or Sharon's accessory.

Dumb cunt

Sharon's. Rean is mandatory in any party. Emma isn't. Next playthrough Toval's.

Toval's.

Sounds good. Delaying bosses worked well, though S craft spam was still the thing that killed them after half their hp was gone.

Tovals caster item worked wonders during my hard playthrough. Getting delay one for my scond run though

Delete this

She is the best and I hope she would be CS3 main character.

She's cute.

Valimar's not a very good wingman, it turns out.

Is this from her bonding events?

Yea, in Bareahard

Is this an honest question?

Nevermind. Honestly, she's a great character. Yes, even her personality.

I dumbly fell for the Cred Forums bait in regards to Cold Steel. When I first saw threads about the game here. All the people were saying about her was she's fucking retarded, autistic, dumb, worst, etc. And I thought, seriously? From Estelle to this? That sounds bad.

Then I got the game when it was discounted to $20 dollars. I played the first part and when I saw her get mad at Rean, I thought, "eh, Cred Forums's right" but I already bought it and played TiTS FC and SC so I just went through it.

Then she fucking apologized in the first 3 hours. She knew she was wrong and just didn't know how to properly go with apologizing and was really sorry. I then thought, "huh, I thought she was supposed to be annoying the whole game and everything?". She never did fucking get annoying after that fucking intro. Cred Forums fucking lied to me.

Cred Forums then said, "Just wait when you get to Roer, she's gonna be fucking annoying as shit."

I got to Roer, and NOTHING ANNOYING HAPPENED. I kept on asking "Where? I thought I was going to be annoyed?".

Until the goddamn end of CS1 nothing about her was annoying. She was supportive, understands her position and actually tries to better herself the whole way.

Then fucking Cred Forums said again, "Play CS2, you'll see the truth when you rescue her mother. She'll complain again and again and again."

Ok, so I played CS2 after CS1 at once since I couldn't stand the cliffhanger.

I got to the part where you rescue the Chairman.

ALISA DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING COMPLAIN TO HER OR ANYTHING.

Fucking Cred Forums. Fucking liars.

She isn't even a goddamn tsundere. Holy shit. Fuck you.

She's a good character. Cred Forums just overly hated her because of her typical looks for a tsundere.

I still chose Emma because she's the best.

Class VII Girls Ranking
Emma > Laura > Fie > Alisa > Millium

Cake Ranking
Claire > Sharon > Sara

>Claire > Sharon > Sara
you had me until this

Dubully is going to be a party member and she's gonna love it.

Will she get the headpat from Rean?

Nep was actually less bad in 2 somehow. Maybe they used proper voice direction or something

She was about to burst when Rean was complimenting her in that ship. Headpatting will make her fall for him completely.

He looks too angry to pat anyone now in that CS3 poster.

What did she mean by this?

What a disgusting little dyke. Laura is mine

I found it funny how despite Alisa being the main face, they used Laura more.

>End up with Laura at the end of CS3
>Legram is flooded with endless bitch tears from Chloe and co

Anyone have a screencap of Dubully chilling in Legram's restaurant before her introduction?

Cindy was already cured by the D, the other two will follow in time.

>Vivi using the intercom to sexually harass Rean

Cold Steel's side characters are the best.

Except the Nord tribe though. Only Fatma is good.

What is stronger, Rean's headpats or Estelle hugs?

I want to NTR Thoma by making Sharl my bitch.

>Laura needs to get stronger
Why? Because of all the insane powerlevels?

So we get the 18 characters from CS2 + some from Sky + some from Zero/Ao.

I'm betting on 25+ characters, not counting extras.

how did tumblr get into that game?

Their standard for men is Victor. And Laura is basically the perfect manly girl. Knightly, strong, kind, etc. If she actually went to that all girls school, she'd be constantly called oneesama or some shit.

Is Falcom S2 subbed?

They didn't.

The reasons are actually funny.

Did Falcom say or even hint when the news for CS3 is coming?

Or are we going to get the news when it's 3-5 months before launch like the usual Japanese style?

We'll probably know about PS4/Vita exclusivity and maybe some sort of progress hints mid December, but actual stuff like trailers and screenshots? No idea.

I really hope xseed does a speedy job localizing it. Like, 5 months after release is a realistic expectation, right? I dont wanna wait years.

Frankly impossible. Scripts on Trails games aren't like the normal stuff in JP games.

Should I wait till the 3rd part of Trails in the Sky is out till I start Cold Steel 1?

No.

There's really no use waiting, just play the games that are out.

Very unlikely. They will probably wait until it's finished. And assuming that they start working on it right away, we're still looking at a year, at least.

I wanted to talk about the game, but why did you have to make such a shitty OP?

Behead those who insult Arianrhod.

There's no doubt in my mind anymore.

Fie is best girl.

I'd pat that head

In CS1 NG+ are we not meant to get a second set of Red Moon Rose? Keynes shop doesn't have the first one.

>that Rean "BRING IT ON"
Made my opinion of him go up, and yeah Fie is easily the best girlfriend.

oh never mind, i'm an idiot and forgot keynes gives it instead of needing to buy it from becky who's currently at the counter.

Is Sharon even that old to be considered a cake?

Yeah. Makes me hope Xeno and Leo will appear in CS3 for more shenanigans.

Not to mention...

What did she mean by this?

Do you think she teased Joshua like she teases Rean?

>a PSN store update not on a Tuesday evening
CS2 DLC is up!
Link if you want to browse on the not-totally-shitty not-console store:
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/f=^trails+of+cold+steel+ii|bucket~games

I'm just praying that Falcom will let us bring over our Sen II saves. I've grown to like Fie way more than most of the other girls.

>mega bundle
I DONT NEED IT
DONT
NEED

Holy shit finally. I was about to start NG+, so having more costumes is nice. Especially that white dress for my dear Laura. Tempted to get all costumes though

This is all a really bad deal and clearly a waste of money, but I really want Emma's sweater puppies.

unf unf

This can't be real

Emma's emmas are a miracle.

>Mega bundle is almost as expensive as the game itself

I like me some costumes but i cant justify this

Marking territory

How do confession scenes work in CS2? Do you get to chose?

Isn't she a bit too old for that outfit.

Same as CS1, if you get their link level high enough and see their last bonding event you can have a scene at the dorm with them before the last chapter.

So I get to chose or not? Because I'd rather have a scene with Jusis or Elliot.

>$14.99 Costume Set
>$2.99 TitS Set
>$2.99 Unspeakable Set
>$3.99 All Ride-Alongs
>$11.99 All ARCUS Covers
>$1.99 All Glasses Set
>5 $0.99 Accessory Sets
You save yourself $12 if you were going to buy all the DLC, and it's only $10 more for the accessories if you were just buying the 3 costume sets.

Odds I buy it and the CS1 costumes, evens I don't.

I bought the TiTS costumes, but i already beat the game and don't particularly feel like playing again

At least it was a really good game, some i might end up playing again some other time.

Claire isn't, she's only about 5 years older than Rean.

It's like a final final bonding day with 1 point and only people you met the requirements for are options

Start it on nightmare and get max bond points for it, so you can watch all bond events. New game plus has extra dungeon too with super boss

>$11.99 All ARCUS Covers

Why the fuck would people buy these? I didn't even buy the ingame ones; you only ever see them for like half a second when going into the Orbment menu.

Maybe Falcom did for shits and giggles since they take 0 seconds in Paint to make, but then realized OCD autists buy 'em anyway

>TiTS costumes
>Letting the brainless bimbo touch best girl outfit

>Claire,Sharon, Toval, Lloyd, Rixia, Vita, Crow, and Altina dont get costumes

What is this bullshit

>tfw downloading songs from the OST off youtube
Doing this really drives home how awesome this soundtrack is.

>downloading songs from the OST off youtube

You must be a special type of retard

Cry about it, bitchass

Will you watch her anime?

That's so cute, desu.

The smartest villain, she has anti-head pat protection.

Guess we aren't getting Alisa's vofan outfit

>They all fuck off out of his life anyways
I will never get over how retarded the ending to this game was.

Didn't protect her from Randy's flirting

youtube.com/watch?v=hc320nBjzMw

>Not important enough to get a character portrait.

That just makes me want to bully her more.

You know I typically hate Japan's insufferable "let's arbitrarily separate these close friends for no reason" endings as much as the next guy but I don't hate it here.

Do the CS1 DLC work directly on CS2? As in can I use them even if they're not part of my CS1 save?

>Make a miniboss in Ao a major character in CS2
wew lad

Is this an evo version, or does Ao have voice acting?

>can't farm ingredients by instant kills on the field
cooking is suffering

Evo version, look at the channel name.

DLC outfits yes
Shining pom baito no

What the fuck is wrong with those evo soundtracks sounding like shit?

Please tell me theres an option for the original version

So I'm just curious, I noticed during CP-up turns that enemies have a visible CP bar, do they actually have to manage and use it like the player would or is it just for show?

Neath, thanks. I don't have a clear save with the DLC outfits claimed so that would be nice to have for CS2.

So Becky and Hugo fucked, right?

>After lots of research Hugo sees a lucrative business opportunity in love hotels
>Becky starts arguing with him about the particulars of the business, bickering ensues.
>They visit several love hotels, can't agree on anything, more bickering ensues
>They spend too long visiting places, are forced to stay the night in one of them and only have enough mira for one room.

You can fill in the rest.

Crow Armbrust more like Crow Heartburst

Try to name a bigger slut
protip: you can't

She's just an attention whore, her sister is the true closet slut of that family.

Yes that's why you don't see bosses spamming the shit out of their S-Crafts

>playing CS1
>Finally get to where the prologue cliff hanger ends
wow what a copout

>Why? Because of all the insane powerlevels?
Of course, she needs to learn the power of holding back.

Rean must replace his team for CS3

Alisa -> Ferris
Laura -> Monica
Jusis -> Patrick
Machias -> Vivi/Linde
Elliot -> Rosine
Emma -> Beryl
Millium -> Altina
Gaius -> Alan
Sara -> Neithardt

I'd play it

Who /Blondestelle/ here?

see

Isn't there a real life basis for that? I think it was with leaving the first chamber empty on revolvers not giant cannons however. But yeah, anticlimactic as fuck.

Just be thankful there is no DLC that lets Alisa wield a staff.

Unless Falcom change its ways and lets Xseed work on the game before release, impossible to get the game that soon.

Klein seem more like the responsible, no hang-ups Gaius type. And Friedel makes more sense as the Laura replacement.

Bimbo can't handle a straight stick

She can handle my stick any time

I hope Walter kicks her.

I just finished Act 1 and am about to start the Intermission chapter. Roughly how far along am I? The chapters feel a lot shorter than in Cold Steel 1. Then again, I have no idea how many chapters this game has.

I'd let her handle my straight stick.

Why so mad, she looks better in it than you.

You're maybe ~1/3 done

>You will never fuck a girl in Estelle cosplay
why even live

I'd rather fuck a girl cosplaying as Maid Joshua.

None of those outfits look better than the default ones.

>Grianos transforms
>mfw this starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=0b9mOgFnmQg

Finished the game. We can all agree that Vita is retarded, right? Actually the whole encounter with duke Cayenne was full of stupidity.

I'd rather fuck a boy cosplaying as Maid Joshua.
ftfy

I don't think she's retarded, she just grossly underestimated how stupid and power-hungry Duke Cayenne was.

And of course she got completely worked over by Osbourne but that one wasn't really her fault.

Alright, cheers. That seems about right. I'm about 32 hours in and CS1 took me just over 100 hours to beat. Was a bit scared this game would be shorter.

Can anyone dump this with Reans

Trails of cold steel? More like trails of hot cum over Towa's face, amirite?

damn this thread is slow as fuck today

I'd rather get one in Renne cosplay instead.

I just met McBurn. This is a joke right? Is he really one of the strongest people in Trails? What is up with that design, and that name? Was he actually called McBurn in Japanese and not Makabano or something? This guy is cheese incarnate

ALL OF ME

take this scorcher irl not online and see what happens

Like you wouldn't call yourself by some cheesy chuuni-esque name if you could literally create fire.

Wait until you see him in the infernal castle at the end of act 2. That dude is a dangerous motherfucker.

He's already called the Almighty Conflagration, as it that's not enough.
And no, if I had his powers I'd call myself MC Burn, not McBurn. Way cooler.

Speaking of titles, what's your favourite title in Cold Steel? Every cool character seems to get one. I'm talking about Icy Maiden, Purple Lightning, Almighty Conflagration etc.

Alternately, what title would you give the members of Class VII?

Fast Arts Guy is my favourite

In NG+ do you get a new reunion scene?

Lean bean Rean mean delay machine
jokes aside...
big-shot arts user

I just finished CS1. How were you fags able to not kill yourselves after a cliffhanger like that?

We had past experience with FC

By playing plenty of cliffhanger ending games that never actually got a sequel.

>He's already called the Almighty Conflagration

Might as well go full retard and call him Dark Flame Master

Trails in the Sky FC's cliffhanger was worse.

After playing as Rixia I want Zero and Ao more now

We were given some much needed experience with FC's ending.

>Take one look at Rixia's 3D model
>Switch to her on the field map for the entire side story

I know everyone did this, fess up.

Iron and blood chancellor.
I have some favorites from all the series though.
Giliath Osborne
Leondhart
Renne
Arios Mclain
Also not exactly a title, but i love the moment when Japanese VA say "Bloddy" Shirley.

I'd use Lloyd if his field attack didn't feel like garbage.

Man, they should've just kept Sword Emperor instead of calling him Bladelord.

Emperor reminds me of the Arcana thing the Enforcers have going on though he's High Priestess. And I dunno if being No. IV Emperor and having Emperor as a title would be too cheesy when synonyms exist

Toby.

I think you have job in Holy City of Arteria, not shitposting in orbalnet about your /ss/ relationship.

I like Bladelord more than Sword Emperor but they're both pretty dull so whatever.

Not keeping Angel of Extermination is a crime though.

>Alternately, what title would you give the members of Class VII?

Rean: The Cold Steel
Alisa: The Blonde Battery
Elliot: The Sweet Serenade
Gaius: The Wild Wind
Machias: The Anal Sniper
Laura: The Radiant Blademistress
Fie: The Fallen Jaeger
Emma: The Destructive D-cups
Jusis: The Commanding Noble
Millium: The Interstellar Loli
Crow: The Azure Gambler

Millium already has a title, the white rabbit.

He is future Rean and having fun.

I tried, Cred Forums.

>looking for panties in a Trails game
Don't get me wrong, I would love upskirts in these games, but sadly this isn't Neptunia.

Look in between her fingers

Yeah.

Is this the best track off the OST?

youtube.com/watch?v=qVi1YZmCaAA

Sweet, got any link?

Stop sexualizing her.

kiseki cockslayer wins yet again

>What is FC
At least CS took only a year.

Is it true she is the fattest kiseki?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=779499

I thought I was on Cred Forums, not a blog.

Celine is cute

Try saying that after FC's cliffhanger, then waiting for YEARS for SC.

CS's cliffhanger was actually done better though than FC's, because it was obvious who was the bad one in that game. Except of course for the final twist.

What levels do you get your second S craft in CS2? I'm mid 80's and i still havent gotten anything yet

90s and 105+

Gauis gets his the earliest, but most characters get them before level 100 unless they're guests.

I get everyone else's reasoning for leaving but did Gaius just say fuck it I'm out?

>Hey asshole, why the hell did you make us go through the damn schoolhouse again? I already got my giant robot.
>Uh yeah, about that. This kinda wasn't supposed to happen but the natural order got screwed around with and our magic went all haywire. Honestly I have no reason to be here. But hey, since you're right there, wanna fight?
>Sure, might as well. Not like we have anything better to do today.

You will never kill a godlike shadow master just for shits and giggles.

something something wind

How much is carried over from CS1 to CS2? Just started CS1 and I don't want to fuck up missing anything.

Gaius has secret church agent duties to do.

10/10

nothing gets carried over in terms of gameplay. you get bonuses depending on your level and rank. it also checks who you were able to dance with (not who you actually did so)

Toval: Toval

TiTS FC to SC had a max level that could be carried over, does CS1 to 2 have the same?

This was the stupidest and most pointless final dungeon ever. They honestly shouldn't have even had a prologue and just ended the game after the infernal castle. Was a massive waste of time.

no, you start at 40 in CS2 regardless.

Your bonus depends on which level you finish CS1 at, but you don't carry over your level

You start at level 40 in CS2 no matter what, levels do not carry over

You get items bonuses if you have a save at level 70+ or 80+ but they're all low grade quartz and sepith that's not worth the grind

Emperor Rean Osbourne Dreichels "Cold Steel" Schwarzer, the Lean Mean Delay Machine

THE WIND WAS CALLING HIM

>who you were able to dance with (not who you actually did so)

Is this part of those bonding events? I heard I need NG+ to do them all. I assume sidequest-related dialogue gets carried over?

>32 hours in
>final floor of infernal palace

How long is the epilogue dungeon?

>32 hours

Did you just hold O the entire time?

Not long as you'll most likely just blitz through it as fast as you can because it's a bland procedurally generated dungeon

Nope, I actually also did all the none hidden side quests and got all the students. I just don't do the whole talking to every random npc thing.

I'm in act 2 part 4, how do I get quick cash?

>I just don't do the whole talking to every random npc thing.
Neither did I, and the game still takes like 45-50 hours to get to the infernal castle..especially the top of it.

It's partly related to bonding events. To make someone available for the dance event you have to have them at certain minimum of link exp. In addition to that link exp you must do an additional trigger which is to do their bond event in chapter 6 (5 for Towa) or take them on the bike ride, or spend two tickets with them in the festival. If you want to have them to all be flagged for you clear save that you're taking to CS2, then yeah, you need the NG+ bonus for max bond points.

I dunno, maybe because I ran past everything in dungeons? My CS1 play through was shorter than most and I did the same thing. I don't skip cutscenes.

There's cooking Superb Salty Onigiri (equip an Effort quartz!) or just fucking killling things with Scepter, Dragon Vein, and Sepith Vein since sepith exchange rates are a lot better in CS2

being perpetually poor is the natural state of things. the economy is fucked because of the war.

>One in a Millium

I want to be in millium once

I've done that salty onigiri trick, it only prints around 2k per 99 cooking.
I'll try farming sepith then, thanks.

Oh you

If you cleared the last hidden quest in Act 1 where you saved Annabelle you should have gotten an Effort quartz that raises success rate for cooking

Rean: Scepter, Dragon Vein, Sepith Vein 2ND FORM GALE.

Add Luck and Phantom Thief's Cape as well for item drops to sell! And don't go out of your way for the million mira since the very last dungeon throws a ton of sepith at you

>Bleublanc's voice

It's so perfect. This game's dub is really good.

Fucking fujos

Degenerate.

Rean with Scepter, Dragon Vein and Septium Vein for maximum Bank of Rean

[shitposting intensifies]

This is art.

So this confirm Jusis is a top.

Here you go, user.

Bad puns are truly the highest, most entertaining form of comedy.

Thanks.

this thread sure is filled with tons of masculine conversation

gettin' sweaty

Merciless Headpat for Rean

But Rean is Fastcast Toval's bottom bitch in terms of headpats right now.

Bu-But Crow is also...

Crow is dead.

Crow is Osbourne's bottom bitch, user.

He was played like a fiddle.

Crow will never die. He'll always live on through us.

He's dead. That's what he gets for having a shit backstory.

All that irony. At least he ded before he knows the truth.

>Implying he isn't pulling the exact same ruse Osborne did.

He died like a chump.

It might be pushing a little, but shes only 25.

Why does everyone hate Osbourne? He has literally done nothing wrong.

Bracers and their propaganda. They still butthurt about that jaegers attack.

Is that Crow behind him or just white Rean? I can't fucking tell their hair is exactly the same.

>death tolls in the thousands!

>zero no kiseki localization announced.jpg

White Rean.

>Blueblanc takes advice from Dorothee

I almost want to replay through the game just so I can have Machias in his hot spring towel for this scence

So like did any soldiers die in this civil war?

I was just holding back from dying.

What's the point of bath suit costumes, the character model sucks.

You'd want them for this one too

Vulcan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Like really, Rean? The piece of shit was going to murder Angelica.

He just wanted to duel Rean. Plus it's probably traumatic for kids to witness suicide.

Out of all the side characters in the game, it's pretty damn obvious Rean has a crush on Rosine.

Trails has an oddly low kill count for some of the events that happen. Like only two people kick the bucket in the Sky games despite shit like the orbal shutdown phenominon fucking airships.

Hell, I'm surprised they had that one Jaeger get munched on in Cold Steel.

Don't forget the canon cannons that prevented him from studying.

It is just lust.

Garrelia Fortress

Nobody can resist

I think the most (confirmed) bloodshed we've seen in one single event in these games is when Garrelia Fortress got nuked and wiped out the 5th division.

Yes. But it's off screen. Trails always goes for the off-screen deaths.

>Tfw still cannot decide between witchfu and sword autismfu for the end of CS2

Help.

As much as I like Laura, Emma is much more natural with Rean.

>Dat lap pillow

Witchfu.

I don't know about Emma but Laura's confession scene is top tier cuteness.

If I hadn't already decided on Alisa I would've loved to see how the extra scenes with her played out.

>we can't show anyone dying
>btw renne was in a child prostitution ring :^)

Well, time to Emma Emma's Emmas then.

Laura will have to be fembro-zoned.

Honestly I'll be pretty damn shocked if Trails suddenly shows on-screen deaths.

I prefer Emma, but Laura`s confession is better.

You mean besides Loewe and Crow, right?

Neither. Sara is the best choice.

Yeah. I mean the secondaries. Like war and blood and stuff.

I'd glady take one of the students dying.

It's clear that none of the adults are really taking the war seriously. The faculty was even joking around while casually knocking down giant robots while CVII were getting wiped on the other side of the town during the assault on Trista

The worst thing about the Sonic twitter is all the people who try to emulate it and keep failing.

>Go to Roer
>Angelica joins the party
>running around punching the shit out of things while dreseed as a nun

I wish this would never end

Damn, that epilogue dungeon was >hollow
Falcom, pls don't ever do something like that again
Even one runthrough felt like a chore, and they just kicked my inner autist by making some monsters chest and sector type+level exclusive

>Angelica's dialogue when you approach a treasure chest.

It's just a bunch of bored people at the office. The guy who does the sonic twitter probably gets paid to spend time crafting dank memes.

I won!

Best noble

Most of Angies battle voices are stupid as fuck

Why did they make Mishy the mascot? Shining poms are cuter.

elise is cute

Elise is the perfect wingman for Alfin.

Jesus, that Chloe girl from Legram has no chill.

>"Well I finally found that girl. Turns out she was hiding in our shop. I thought she was a wretched piece of shit, but it looks like I judged her too fast."

6 person active party when?

>Those two assholes with the dog in Bareahard that stay assholes throughout both games.

I can't wait for the Thomas boss battle next game. Actually, it would be interesting if you had to fight each member of Class VII as a boss battle to get them to join your party.

The Lloyd vs Rean fight made me really want to see Rean fight Estelle and Joshua and get completely wrecked.

>Duke Albarea gets arrested.
>All the nobles in Bareahard start shitting their pants.

Mishy isn't exclusive to Trails.

I don't think Rean would get wrecked. He has Valimar and Coldsteel mode. He's the one who would be holding back.

>Implying Valimar can stand up to Estelle whacking it with her stick.

How does Valimar compare to Rennes Pater Matter?
I think they have a chance.

>Estelle
>Whacking anything
In your dreams buddy.

I want to marry Duvalie

>Estelle and Joshua using ARCUS combat links
>versus shit-tier Rean
It would be over before it even began. Not even valimar could save his ass.

I would say Valimar is a tier higher due to ancient technology.

But then it's revealed that Valimar was holding back and wasn't letting Rean access his true power.

But then it's revealed Estelle caught up with Cassius

>That moment when the bridge from Fateful Confrontation plays

youtube.com/watch?v=_VjA3y87qMg#t=2m40s

Yeah but Crow himself mentioned that Divine Knights are nothing compared to the Aions. Pater at least managed to hold it back somewhat.

Holding it back is what much weaker people can do. They won't win, but they can stall for time.

>Implying Rean with an ARCUS combat link with Osbourne wouldn't kick their ass

Elliot should be the main character.

Okay, let's clear one thing up right now.

Estelle and Joshua STOPPED AN OUROBOROS PLOT.

Rean and class VII got their asses kicked and had to be saved every time they faced an ouroboros enforcer in serious combat.

>Go, my son!
I can hear it. Glorious Nakata Jouji voice.

Rean got his ass kicked by Lloyd and Rixia despite support from Altina and they would probably be a tough out even in his coldsteel form. Estelle and Joshua would smack his pansy ass.

Of course he'd get bailed out by Valimar but that's cheating anyway.

They stopped an Ouroboros plot because they had some of the most broken fuckers on their side. They did a good job for what they did, but they still needed heavy firepower. Not only that, but Class VII did liberate half the country in only one month.

>Stopped an ouroboros plot

They got the aureole though. I might not be remembering it completely, but wasn't the treasure all they were after?

>Had some of the most broken fuckers who were also adults in their party.
>Surprised when they stopped an evil plot.
Only Joshua is good by himself out of the two.

>Estelle and Joshua STOPPED AN OUROBOROS PLOT
>Forgetting Olivier, THUNDER GOD and Cassius

Rixia is tougher than Joshua though.

Estelle is weak as shit Rean would fuck her up in a fight

He didn't get his ass kicked as he was holding back. He got stalled for time and his heart wasn't into the whole thing. He was double holding back.

>Cassius fought ouroboros with them
"no"

in fact he specifically did absolutely jack shit

He fought by planning their downfall. There are many things that contribute to the bad guys downfall than just slamming a stick onto their face in Trails.

Guys I'm in fucking trouble.

Machias, Millium trial chest level 96.

How?

Who the fuck thought CP loss was a good AT bonus? At least on half or some shit.

S-craft

We're not talking about behind the scenes stuff. We're talking about defeating Blueblanc, Walter, Luciola, Renne, FUCKING LOEWE, and even Weissman.

Don't worry bros I'm sure Rean fucking Alisa will make everything better.

They were holding back.

That's why there is CS3.

>We're talking about defeating Blueblanc, Walter, Luciola, Renne, FUCKING LOEWE, and even Weissman
Respectively
>gives so few fucks that it's a rite of passage at this point
>defeated by zane
>defeated by herself
>granted
>joshua didn't even defeat him, he just got one hit in
>noscoped by kevin

And even then Ouroboros could've won easily if Weissman wasn't the most autistic person in the society.

>They were holding back.
Oh please. I don't think so. They all lost fair and square.

>Joshua didn't defeat Loewe
NIGGA WAT

First the group defeated him together, then Joshua went one-on-one and beat him fair and square.

I swear, the hoops Reanfags will jump through..

>if Weissman wasn't the most autistic person in the society.
To be fair. He's "That guy" in Ouroboros. The guy nobody likes.

Kevin killed Weissman, but the group defeated him even when he was on aureole steroids. They just didn't kill him because he ran away after LOSING.

The only one that wasn't really trying all that hard was Bleublanc.

Loewe obviously wouldn't have lost outright but they did do a pretty big number on him, enough that Joshua alone was able to gain the upper hand before friendship saved the day.

Renne and Weissman both lost fair and square.

Blueblanc a best.

>Uses your Orbal Net system to send in an official quest for you, with AP, accessory and cash rewards
>Proceeds to fuck with all of you and bully Machias

That said Estelle and Joshua had adults on their side.

What's the best setup to farm Mira?

Give Rean Scepter and Septium/Dragon Vein. Have his quartz set up to focus on Speed and Delay. Get tons of sepith

Slut

Yes.

Played through Cold Steel 1 completely blind. Should I go through it on NG+ and do it right or just move onto Cold Steel 2?

Nah, I'd say move on to 2, 2 is such a huge improvement, unless you really want the extra free goodies. Not worth replaying the game for, though.

Just move on to CS. CS2 is a hell of a game.

wtf I like Alisa now

get off the orbalnet, sharon

Alisa is cute and sexy

Alisa is only good for as cumdump. Laura, Fie and Jusis are for men of taste and for marrying.

Did you forget Lloyd and Rixia were holding back too :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=8k9VUAUsBQc
Laura is best.

>Skip to a random time in the video
>do you like the path of the sword
and closed, shoulda known better.

She really is. Her romantic scenes were adorable

Part of her charm too

>Find your schoolmate
>Convince them to join
>When they do they will have jobs or just there hanging out with friends
Suddenly i feel nostalgic. I love digimon world.

Tempted to buy those DLC costumes

You should at least get Joshua and Maximum Edge.

Rean going Ogre in this outfit is so hilarious it loops back to being awesome

i want to put a baby in Alisa.

Marry Laura
Fuck Emma
Kill Alisa

Marry Towa
Fuck Towa
Kill Towa

So is it implied that I rammed my cold steel inside Fie on the last day?

Yes. She will die during childbirth

wait

okay

the grandmaster is rean's ogre mom

Hopefully there is a time skip in the 3rd game where the one girl you got preggers never tells Rean about the kid.

Anton is the Grandmaster.

Going to hate Falcom if we cant continue with our waifu in CS3

Jusis isn't the type to keep that a secret.

user, class vii wouldn't have fucked off out of rean's life at the end of cs2 if falcom had any intention of bringing them back.

It's well past time to knock it off with that stale shitpost.

Not sure what you're talking about bro. It's just common sense. They all waved goodbye and hopped on the train. It couldn't be more clear that falcom doesn't intend to give them a significant role moving forward.

Was there a scene that explained why everyone else was graduating early? I don't think it really required explicit reasoning, but I may not have been paying attention.

Rixia is top tier though. She's strong enough that Arios doesn't even want to try fucking with her.

No, that's not explained at all in the game. It's a shitty, forced ending.

I would gladly try fucking with her

You're trying too hard.

I would gladly try fucking as her.

I'm not trying anything. I'm stating facts.

>you will never be a tight fit for Lloyd

Talking with them reveals what all of them are going to do after school.

Yeah, I read those conversations. I just didn't think they outright stated why they were all graduating early except for Rean. But it should be pretty obvious anyway if you've been paying attention to both games, since that's the primary development arc for every member of the class.

That makes it a shitty ending. You shouldn't have to go out of your way for the ending to make sense. Falcom really fucked it up with this one.

>make sense
They don't tell you anything you can't determine from the credits, so it's perfectly fine to be an ass and not talk to your friends at graduation.

There was no graduation. It was literally "welp we finished the pointless trial, time to hop on the train, GOODYBE FOREVER"

Well, Jusis had to take over of Albarea business, since Rufus is in Crossbell and his father in jail. That is pretty good reason to skip anything else.

(You)
They all have good reasons. The point of both games was for the class to find out what to do with their lives, and everyone else had an answer that wasn't military school.

>The point of both games was for the class to find out what to do with their lives
Yeah, no.

The point was for Class VII to end the civil war and Rean to become famous, which is what happened.

The point of their character development, as both games hit you over the head with constantly. Every legitimate student with the exception of Fie has the same general goal.

I didnt have any problems with CS2 ending. I had a problem with the shitty final dungeon and boss. Only mirrors about it were good. Ending itself was good enough for me and explained enough.

I think in some ways it would have worked better if they switched the castle and school dungeons, but they probably felt they had to have some lighter stuff after the castle because of how much of a downer and poor cliffhanger the game would have been if the story ended there.

Did Patrick even think that he could win against my team fighting over Trista? This fucking guy.

Do all bonding events end in confessions? I did Emma's and it took me by surprise when Rean suddenly went all "I love you".

I had Fie tank everything throughout the game. Having a 100% chance to evade made her amazing. I also out the master quartz that made it so she attracted all the enemies.

So I'm in the epilogue

Are there any other story relevant revelations at this point or is it just the final final dungeon and thats it?

There are no further shocking twists.
I thought they knew they would probably lose but pride required them to make an effort.

Yes

>dem vagina bones on Fie

how does Lloyd not get a raging boner when he's with her?

>vagina bones

>Stopped an Ouroboros plot
>Campanella mentions he found what he was looking for and fucked off

>implying he doesn't get to tap that

Lloyd is the shittiest and weakest Trails protag

By being even denser than Rean.

No, that's Rean.

the thumbnail makes her look bald

>Getting closer to the final bonding event
>Still undecided between Emma and Laura

Remember to have only one waifu, kids, more than one can ruin your laifu.

I have more than thirteen waifus and none of them know about each other.

You can have your cake and eat it too, user.

But these are in the same game, user. I have to settle for one eventually, I don't think Erebonia allows for harems.

How important is Trails 3rd with its story? Other games in the series have plenty of shit happening all the time, but 3rd has always somehow striked me as some spinoff storyline starring Kevin.

Pater Matter kinda can't fight anymore because it tried to 1v1 an Aion.

It's pilot isn't a child prostitute, Valimar has already won.

Rean tends to lust for any girl with curves, he really is a horny teenager, he just hides it really well.

Rosine should have joined the party!

But he only reacted on Rosine compared to the other girl side characters.

Go for Emma, you know you want it.

I'm guessing the Azure tree is dealt with in the other games.

Yes, it's in Trails of Azure.

>when

GO FIGHT!

I'm guessing the last game in the Kiseki series will actually have Estelle hitting her endgame. It'll be glorious showdown as she unleashes catches up to and surpasses Cassius at staff fight.

So is Ricky kill in CS2? I just met Anton in the proving grounds

Technically speaking, Estelle had the same start as Laura. She learned her first S-craft at age sixteen:ish. She's trained all her life with a master swordsman and she regularly spars against a former enforcer. Still at age sixteen she's been a central figure in several counter-Ouroboros operations, not to mention countless other solved cases. She's fought and defeated several Enforcers. Her official bracer rank is B I think, though presumably the only reason she isn't A is because of guild politics (not wanting to promote a rookie too fast) because she technically qualifies for A rank. Amongst her allies she's known as the motherfucking "sun".

Estelle makes Rean look like a little punk.

No. These games rarely kill people unless it's really vital to the main plot. I mean, fucking Celdic was on fire and yet only one person died. Goddamn bullshit.

Did anyone even die at Garellia Fortress?

To be fair, Rean does have the whole emotional bullshit to the point where Master Japan didn't want to promote him.

A lot die. Off-screen.

Maybe she could surpass him with staves. Then Cassius stops holding back and picks a sword again.

>Master Japan

Heh.

i just finished dues ex and nights of azure, so i'm inbetween games.
should i revisit CS1? i was at Gaius' homeland, maybe mid-way through it. how far until im done with that game?

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooy

atleast 40hrs

You're not even damn near halfway into the game.

that aint bad since i got nothing else but some more VA-11 HALL-A and duelyst until my neps arrive in mid october

does it pick up the pace at least?

So does Victor give you shit if you are gunning for his daughter?

Chapter 4
Last Part of Chapter 5
Final Chapter if you don't like the shadow realm though then last 15mins of final chapter

No he encouraged it in CS1

Isn't Estelle and Joshua A-rank now after SC?

I forgot. But I think I remember Estelle getting mad at Olivier when he was "attacking" Liberl and she said something like "I am Estelle Bright, A-Rank Bracer something something". I dunno.

Victor said that he is fine with it in CS1, but Rean would have to be committed to it.

Except for Rean, who choose to do something he hates.

Is Rean going to be the villain in 3?
I can't see him being the good guy anymore.

That piece depends on your rank yeah. Canonically I think Estelle isn't A rank though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkfMqPeglyc

>tfw you will never be good enough with the sword to impress Laura

He would be crying tears of joy if he walked into a room with class VII running a train on laura.

Maybe for the first half of the game, but CS3 is supposed to resolve Rean's story so he'll likely end up as the lead again before the end of it.

If you become Emperor you can change the rules!

Depends
do you consider Ouroboros bad or good

Well, makes sense. Because if they were canonically A-Ranked bracers, then they wouldn't say Sara is the youngest to ever get to A-Rank.

So yeah, it's most likely B.

But damn, after all that, they are just B ranked? Sara must have done a lot of shit for her to be A.

Elliot rused Class VII badly.

No one would think Craig the Red is that kind of guy after all the descriptions Elliot gave.

Fuck you faggot

Yeah. I've personally assumed Cassius meddled in their promotion so they wouldn't promote too fast. I think that's the sort of thing he'd do to help them grow as bracers.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vh7meILGM

>this video does not exist

u ok bud?

I bet they will force you to collect all of class 7 again to stop him.

Also Kurt who recently became A rank.
I think he got promoted after FC events.

What can you expect, she is a sword who can only live by swording.

So I just realized that there are other Legend of heroes games on the PSP apart from the trails in the sky ones
Are they set in the same world?
Are they worth playing?

The Trails series is a self-contained verse compared to the other legend of heroes games.

The point was to have a sendoff for Class VII by having one last "Be Towa's bitch in Trista for an afternoon->Explore old schoolhouse" free day since the rest of CS2 had none of that at all.

>CS3
>Rean's chosen girl returns to the party
>Rean awkwardly breaks up with them because he started tapping Rosine instead

Got it
Thanks for the info

I want to stick my sword into Laura.

So are there new enforcers replacing the ones that were lost in TitS? Or does the organization pretty much stay the same.

They get 2 new members after Ao

CS ON STEAM WHEN

So far i don't think they actually lost members except weismann who was ded and already replaced. Not to mention Enforcers can do whatever they like since beginning so Joshua and Renne still can come back anytime they want.

Oh yeah, and Loewe. I forgot about him.

Fuck that, crossbell should be highest on xseed's list until CS3 gets released.

>Make Erebonia great again
>Villain

Jusis, Laura and Emma will probably beat the edge out of him in CS III, due to the three having the closest relationships to him besides the Whineford.