>>352693472

censored

Other urls found in this thread:

spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/pm2refine/
youtube.com/watch?v=dZ8XZmgQfzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh loli nipple didn't make it onto Steam

No fucking shit.

maybe a decensor patch will be avaliable seoarately after launch since this is a steam game?

Stop this meme. The game is not censored in any way.
The game never had loli nipples though.
Steam allows loli nipples, so I'm not sure why you're arguing.
There's nothing to uncensor, the game is fully uncut.

The original DOS application needed to be uncensored from the Japanese version.

>never had loli nipples
if you say so chief

spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/pm2refine/
No nipples here.

It's a faithful port of Refine. The more successful version.
You can't really blame them for going for the most sensible version.

Now if only they can successfully localize and put Princess Maker 3 on Steam, and do a decent job at it, I'll love them forever.

That's because that's the censored version retard.

>The game never had loli nipples though.

Beach scenes as a child showed them. There was a cheat to make her nude.

I don't remember her head being so ugly

Was the art redone? "refined"

>1993

Yeah that's before ratings systems even were a thing.

>censored
Stop this meme.
Only in the DOS version. And they can't just put the DOS version on Steam.

Depending on what they're asking for, I might get it.

Why can't they?

Because you'd need dosbox and the game is super tiny originally. I'm guessing they also made 1080p compatible for the Steam release. It would be nice if we could had a switch to get the old sprites but that's doubtful.

This game was my first fap ever. Good ol' nostalgia trip.

>All these retards saying it was censored when the windows version has always had changed art

whats the difference between PM2 and PM2 refine?

The newer one is more refined.

Voice acting + updated sprites

New artwork, Windows support. Now what I hope is that Steam version also supports higher tier resolutions.

What did she(?) mean by this?

>Butler is hard also
What did they mean by this?

He's touching her DFC hence he's having a hard-on.

>Because you'd need dosbox

Games like Tie-Fighter and Fallout LITERALLY run on Dosbox from steam. Please refrain from bullshitting people.

Refine is still the better version. Also seriously having a game run from DOSBOX is a fucking disgusting thing. I want a proper release, not something like that. In that case I'd rather they remake everything from scratch and make a togglable setting between old/new graphics and make them game work in every native resolutions available.

>look at replies to RPGSite's tweet about the game
>there's a furry acting a moralistic faggot
All furries should be gased.

Played it with dosbox already, but fantastic game.

Will they be retranslating the game or using the old translation as a base?

I rather have IV or V.

I still have the original somewhere, so no. If it were one of the later ones I'd be more interested.

V TL ded forever.

>not supporting a legal localization of the game
This is why I hate pirates.

If they released a game I want then I'd buy it. I have no desire to spend my money on a game Ive played multiple times over a decade ago.

I fucking love PM2 - this is awesome news

Long Live the Queen is a better princess maker

>swimming nude

Why?

Jesus, it's been three years since I last went to the beach...

They're not gonna release the rest if the first game doesn't sell. They stated they have interests in releasing the rest on Steam.

LLTQ isn't a good game though

Fuck you and fuck your bait.

>those new sprites
Fucking disgusting.

The old ones had horrible dithering because of the shitty color limit.

The new ones are objectively better.

I dunno I kinda like cutting that dude's head off with my moonlight sword.

It's a localization of the whole series. That includes 4, 5, and even the board game.

>board game
What kind of game is it?

>pm2
lol, who cares

Besr Princess.

>need to buy one of the weakest game in the series, in hope that 3-4 and will be translated too

Not fair!

>download yesterday
>finally get into a pattern where she doesn't immedietly become a delinquent
>2 harvest festivals pass, first one didn't have a painting to enter the ez mode art festival, second one didn't rank
Raising children is hard

martio party clone

>daddy, thanks, this is a cute bear
>it's a hideous doll of the cheapest price and quality he bought from a street vendor at the last second for his daughter's birthday

Damn that's great actually.

>and even the board game
>martio party clone
Oh boy! That's a pleasant surprise.

>Steam
>steam achievements
>achievement unlocked, your daughter is a whore!
This will be interesting.

I don't know, man. I played this game intermittently since its days and I still haven't seen all the endings. Imagine platinuming this.

what's the worst ending one can get in this game that doesn't involve your daughter dying?

The game doesn't like it if you marry/become the demon king and gives you negative scores.

I'd say alley whore.
Her goddess didn't like it either but then complimented how my daughter loved the job.

I never understood why killing satan was such a bad thing, it's not like she knew what would happen

At least she did what she loved

I wonder if the in game english will be as high quality as the adverts english.

Princess Maker 3 and 5 when? They can skip 4.

He is a man, after all.

Hopefully they'll be better.

I see nothing wrong with this?

post is shit also

"I only pirate it cuz it's not made commercially available to me"
"If I like it, I'll pay for it later"
"PSHT, AS IF I'M GOING TO SPEND MONEY ON A GAME I PLAYED SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY"

Make up your fucking minds. If you want shit without paying for it, fine. Don't try to justify or brag about it, christ.

I wonder if PM2 would sell better if they'd bundle it with PM1.
I am absolutely thrilled at this though and I'll buy all of them. I can only hope the localization and translations holds up.
The promo English doesn't exactly inspire the greatest confidence, but I'll place all my hope on this either way.

I guess all that's left to do now is to pray.

>pm2 is more than 20 years old
>pm4 was released on the pc 10 years ago
Time flies

>The promo English doesn't exactly inspire the greatest confidence, but I'll place all my hope on this either way.

Often, when groups like this hire someone to translate, they're there to translate the game ONLY and then they're left flailing when marketing the game comes along. Some other game on steam had the most engrishified store page I've ever seen, but the translation of the actual game was perfectly okay.

>All the Princess Maker games become smash hits on Steam
>This promotes the idea of a true non-mobage sequel to PM5 to be made
A man can dream, right? Right?

>5
>becomes a hit
It bombed for very good reason

Stop replying to me or my wife's son ever again! I'm not gonna buy it anyway!!

Why? It had the cutest daughter.

Unfortunately I'll probably end up pirating it until it comes off on something that isn't Steam or Steam gives you the option to hide specific game activity.

>the option to hide specific game activity
I am being completely straight with you here user. Have you been meemed upon or something?
There really is nothing degenerate or weird about the Princess Maker series. They're pretty honest and down to earth raising simulations with game-y objectives and secrets.

No, I'm completely aware. Unfortunately my coworkers aren't.

>Unfortunately my coworkers aren't.
Why would they assume anything else?
You'd have to be a pretty messed up person to look at something like Princess Maker and immediately assume it's something degenerate.

bump

It was kinda downgrade
Content wise was inferior to the pm4
Returning feature from the 3(background) was soulless garbage, in 3 you could see what daughter was from rich family, in pm5 it didn't had difference
Character routes are shit too, in 4 relationships with friends changed during growing up
in 5 if you saw 2-3 interactions with character during first year, you saw all interactions with this character
5 was very strong game, but still kinda disappointing

Delete them, and/or make your profile private and play in off-line mode.

Doesn't seem too bad.

>Content wise was inferior to the pm4
PM4 didn't have anything going for it whatsoever outside of art. The worst PM game desu.

It had the best characters and character interaction. Also, lets you explore the town which was a neat idea.

>PM4 didn't have anything going for it whatsoever outside of art
What?

>Having a daughter with Blood Type A will make her dead on the inside her entire life.

Stop this shit, Japan.

What's the minmaxers birthday and blood type?

Depends what you're minmaxing, surely.

Everything.

Butler goes fucking hard.

Which one, guys?

Does it count as selling her virginity?

Never ever!

No, he just took her sense of right and wrong. It was worth it. Also, it's kind of annoying how the traveling merchant shows up right after you get 1000 gold. I wanted to get that Venus charm as soon as possible for those delicious free stats every birthday.

Do we have any good idea on when it will happen?

Soon™

yes
october 3

PD Karl

P.D. Karl the Fourth is a demon. His favorite food is people's feelings of Morality. If Olive has a high morality, P.D. will come to your house and offer to give you 10G per point of morality in order to take them all. P.D. Karl will visit your daughter if morality is her highest stat.

>Imagine platinuming this.
I imagine it will be fun.

>if you haven't spend hours just to study a proper diet and route through choices to maximise your daughter's cup size, sold her soul to buy early on bust pills, you haven't played the game for real

Can you share with me your research? I am curious about this, as well.

Wait so Refine didn't have the nude cheat? What's the fucking point then?

>they can't just put the DOS version on Steam.
Worked for Monkey Island

The Buxomize pill is pretty much why I played this game the first time round. Ended up just using the cheat shop and all you get is one visual upgrade, a possible comment that was something like "my bust is quite large isnt it?" from your daughter and a big number.

So in the end I just fapped to the number.

Muh niggas. The only princess to get her own anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ8XZmgQfzU

>So in the end I just fapped to the number.

You also get different dialogue with the Grandpa Dragon if your girl's bust is bigger.

Puchi Princess Yucie is fantastic, but I wouldn't really say she's the PM3 princess.

>Egao No Tensai
We're friends now and you have to deal with it.

Why would I be hyped for something i already played?

Why would you want your daughter to have big tits? DFC>big tits.

I know that feeling.

How tall can I make my daughterfu?

I wanna make her Manute Bol sized.

Even at five three she'll start commenting how tall she is.

Design wise they are very similar and Yucie came out before PM4 so I like to think Yucie is at least inspired by the PM3 princess.

>Butler is hard also

And so am I

in pm2 you have to fight cat girls in the forest for a cat's eye jewel, you give this to a catman in a house in the desert and he will make you taller/shorter

He's also at the Igloo in the ice area.

>mfw my first daughter was a genius
>mfw she still ended up as a cold fish, laying in the market

How do you beat that fucking angel of war or whatever it is in the ice area?

Get strong and bulk up.

Git gud stats
Train all your melee skills to the max
Magic is stronger if I remember right

by beating him, with valkyria's sword it's easier and can be done with about 250ish constitution but magic dominates everything, especially since you can easily go over the 100 points limit in magic attack.

>TFW your daughter becomes the Queen of Darkness
Proud of ya, kiddo.

5>2>1>3>4

Rated according to the ease of getting the best ending

Dammit, I want to play the other games in English already. Maybe I'll just breakdown already and play 5 with its incomplete translation.

is this possible in the steam release?

Isn't the only way of improving magic to have her attend those fuck as expensive classes?

You basically need to go adventuring very early for that extra dosh, same goes with picking one thing at the yearly festival.

I hate how even with 100 cooking it seem fairly random who will actually win at the cooking contest.

If you take three classes in a month, then you get a special visit from Fay who can increase your skill over the max by a lot. The elves in the Forest area also increase your magic skills but at the cost of combat skills, and this is a permanent upgrade and downgrade for those.

Don't see why it shouldn't be.

The hell is the point of Princess Maker anyway, not like you can fuck them right? At least with MusuMaker they had the right idea and you can mold them into your girl of choice.

It's fun.

It's a video game so by very nature there is no point.

Well, there is an ending where your daughter marries you, but the point is just to raise your daughter's stats and get to different endings, of which there are a ton. Basically, this:I might check out this MusuMaker, though. Does it have a lot of different endings and customization?

See, that's fine, but it's stuff you need to know about. Getting her to be good at fighting is comparatively easier.

What I do not understand is why Hero endings (both Fighter and magic) need to have a household reputation that I assume requires you to win at least one cooking contest.What is it with those stats.

A true Hero is good at everything.

What kind of hero can't take care of themselves?
A shit one, that's what.

>face doesnt change once

B^U as fuck

Knowing how to take care of yourself does not require having to win a cooking contest to increase your homemaking reputation.

What's the max stress levels she can take without going delinquent at the various ages?

you only need to attend one class to raise magic and it raises your magic stats far better than the fighting classes raise your physical stats.

Depends on her constitution.

If it goes above her constitution she starts fucking up work and eventually she'll go delinquent.

It depends on a few things, actually. Her Morality and Faith stop her from going Delinquent as long as they're higher than her Stress.

Steam is not Sony, so yes it's possible.

As the only class that does it and for how expensive it is it better should.

Considering the stuff that is in the censored Huney Pop? Yes.

depends on constitution, morality, sensitivity

constitution is your base limit if your stress is higher then that you have a chance to go delinquent based on her morality and how much stress. Sensitivity also makes her MORE likely to delinquent from lower stress and requires morality/some other stat? to negate this.

How does temperament factor into that?

Jesus. I don't think raising daughters is this complicated in real life even.

You haven't been around girls much, have you?

as far as I can tell temperament is only used for interactions with the queen and some endings.

This one doesn't have random mood changes every month.

I have I think I was just lucky all my female relatives are pretty laidback. /blogshit

It's only hard when they hit puberty. Just like for boys.

Is there a reason not to swim nude?

Especially if you don't have a bathing suit.

You don't wanna give your papa any funny ideas, do you?