COLOUR SPLASH CONFIRMED TO HAVE LEVELLING!

COLOUR SPLASH CONFIRMED TO HAVE LEVELLING!

TTYD FAGS BTFO
T
Y
D

F
A
G
S

B
T
F
O

we've known this for a while

You get more paint, which is like more MP or something only
The card battle system is slow, lifeless, and bad. The only thing Color Splash will be good at is showcasing how gameplay is very important to have even if you have stunning graphics.
A lesson taught fucking years ago

Great. Now bring back party members, badges and attacks that don't consume resources so it'll be an rpg worth my time.

>give me a rehash

Its a sad day when people get excited than an RPG has levelling in it. Is this what Nintendo's become?

How about give me a fucking sequel

I'll give you this (You)

Yeah you could put it that way I guess. Good job.

getting paint from battles =/= leveling up. This is going to be exactly the same problem it was in Sticker Star, where you got stickers to use in battle so you could get more stickers.

god damn it
i was gonna pass this up all the stuff in the past few weeks have made it seem kinda fun
might buy it when it gets a discount or something

your paint meter increases after you collect x amount of cardboard hammers dropped by enemies

it's leveling

>2 games in paper mario series
>Nintendo decides not to rehash for once

>Barely any metroid games in years
>Nintendo decides to not rehash again

>3 Pikmin games
>Again, no rehash

>500 copy and paste mainline, sports, and kart Mario games
>Never does anything different

>Zelda only just now doing something different

Why is this allowed?

Because those Mario games actually sell.

>a sequel can't build on the same root system as its predecessor without being a rehash
We'd be living in a world of spinoffs if everyone thought this way. A brand represents a guarantee of a certain group of traits in a product. That's the big reason people are throwing a shitfit over Paper Mario taking this turn and not just Nintendo making a game with this system.

>Cards lose their colours when used
>Can't just pick them up and paint them
That probably would've been enough to fix the game.

This really is the Star Fox situation all over again.

>Give me a sequel to the games people actually liked!
>This game is a rehash!

Zero was great, and we've already seen how CS hate has fallen apart. I think SS haters really overestimated their numbers. They've always been nothing more than a vocal minority.

>within the game's own context, anyway

Pass.

>Is dis wat nintendo waz became???? :DDDDDD

Shut up worm.

How are TTYD fags BTFO ?
It's one of the many things they wanted and they finally got it

More like they just stopped giving a shit about the game because it's obvious Nintendo isn't going to fix a thing, the only reason you hear "praise" from the CS is because the only people left to hear or read about news of the game are people that liked the game since the begginning.

This honestly.
When this game got revealed I thought they were gonna have a deck build mode or something and at the start of battle you draw like 7 cards at random.

That would have been enough for me to justify no levelling because you can at least strategize and refine your deck with better cards/combos/whatever.

The way it is right now I absolutely have no interest in it.

Nobody asked for a Sticker Star rehash.

>Implying Sticker Star 2 isn't already a rehash

It's not really leveling when you only have one thing to increase and the gameplay remains the same throughout.

Remember TTYD where you could increase your HP (to survive more attacks), FP (to use more special moves), and BP (to equip more badges) and it actually changed how you played the game?

Of course you don't, otherwise you wouldn't be claiming that more paint = leveling.

Actual Paper Mario fans don't come to these threads anymore.

Delusional.

>This cancer will ruin every Paper Mario thread for at least a year
>There will never be a comfy PM thread ever again

I fucking hate nu-Cred Forums

>having no reading comprehension

He said "within the game's own context." That means it's not a traditional level up system, specifically, the paint meter can be "leveled up" in the sense that you can make it larger, but it's not your actual level you're leveling up, and there isn't even a number applied to it, as far as I know.

Where we you when Pretendos were blown the FUCK out?

Playing Nintendo. Obviously.

Ace Attorney, Dragon Quest VII, Color Splash... so many great games.

what's the size of it? i have 5 GB left on my sd card

When you get a heart container in a zelda game, does that mean you're leveling up, "within the game's own context?"