Which one will flop and why?

which one will flop and why?

>all of them
>modern game design

If anyone remembers any of these games 5 years from now I will eat my left shoe

WE

They will all flop, because corporations think we want games like that but we don't.

Just remake Mafia 1 and BF1942 at this point, because it's far superior to what Mafia 3 or BF1 will ever be.

WAREN

flop financially? none probably. today's average gamer eats this shit up.

which one will be a total disaster? mafia or watch dogs.

All of them
Watch Dogs the most though

Well Wach Dog 1 flopped so yeah that

>Mafia3 looks like a ps2 title
>Battlefield 1 is too casual
>Watch_Dogs 2 has all these internet memes

Battlefield 1 will flop the least

All will flop, especially Watch Dogs (had the ubisoft stamp of crap)

All of them.

Everyone is tired of black people.

Watchdogs 2 because people like me are still bitter as fuck about falling for the ruse on the 1st game.

Battlefield 1 is gonna do just fine, sunk tons of hours into the beta and it feels good that Battlefield is starting to get back to its roots.

Mafia 3 will end up like homefront the revolution

Battlefield 1 will be gobbled up by normies because its different enough for them to feel like its amazing but not outside of their comfort zone-different

Watch dogs 2 people wont buy because it looks like its trying to appeal to everyone, and ending up appealing to no one

Watching Pups the Second, since literally nobody asked for it, and possibly Mafia III. Battlefield 1 will sell like hot cakes.

Mafia 3 will flop the hardest, definitely.
I adore Mafia 1, 2 made me want to vomit blood.

I can't see Watch Dogs 2 doing very well, either. Way too soon to be making the sequel.

Huehue normies
Nothing but a bunch of low IQ mouth breathers right guys?
Good thing we have our superior weebshit and Manga right?

It really didn't.

Mafia will, Watchdogs may BF1 won't.

dumb normie

>Mafia 3 will end up like homefront the revolution

You mean fun?

Watch Dogs 2

>homefront the revolution
>fun

What the fuck?

These games would be shit regardless of the political shit. Who the fuck still enjoys Battlefield?

Go make Timesplitters 3 instead of shilling your shitty fucking games on Cred Forums you faggots

Mafia 3 will do 'okay' but not particularly well and will get called a flop only on here accordingly.

Battlefield 1 is gonna ride the anti-COD train all the way to moneytown, I legitimately think it has a fair shot to be the best selling game in the series.

Watch_Dogs 2 might actually flop a bit. The first sold fucking great but wasn't very well received and the fairly stacked winter lineup may be enough in combination with that to cause it to underperform a fair amount. It won't come close to the original's sales in any case.

Classic come back, good job user.
Just remember kids, when you grow up and become an ugly, socially inept, weebshit loving introvert, you can always just kill yourselves.

Even if you disagree with the connotation the word normie brings on Cred Forums you perfectly understand that the euphemism for it is "mainstream consumer" therefore your butthurt is baseless.

It reminds me of "I'm liberal but I'm also pro-gun, stop going liberals this liberals thats" people on /k/. They bring nothing to conversation, they're not shitposty enough to make it feel like shitpost and they perfectly understand what was the poster saying liberal talking about, but nuh, they will go full REEEEE NOT ALL LIBRULS like they believe that there are people who really believe that stereotypes are always 100% accurate and therefore this specific one can't be used in conversation because it's just 99% accurate.

Homefront: The Revolution is definitely fun. It's flawed as fuck, but it's still pretty great.

>Someone likes a game.
>Shill! He's a shill! Wowww. Such a shill!

lol

Who the fuck mentioned Japanese games? Did you know that there are more games than anime shit and popamole banalfield shit? There is a mystic, magical place known as eastern Europe that produces games much better than either of those regions.

>Homefront: The Revolution
>fun

>you know it's not going to flop
>you know it's going to be GOTY
>you know you gonna buy it..

... if it wasnt for that horrendous UI

>homofront
>fun

maybe if you're a fucking faggot

Unless they have poured an insane amount of money on Mafia 3 it will not flop, but we will forget about it in less than a week after it's release.

Battlefield 1 won't flop, if Battlefield 4 didn't flop considering how broken that shit was from the beginning this one won't.

Watch Dogs 2 is the only one likely to flop, unless Ubisoft has used french magic to keep costs low.

It's funny you think I'm butthurt kid. Yeah no shit it's used to describe mainstream consumers, what I have a problem with is Cred Forumss sense of superiority to the "mainstream consumer" it's all cringy bullshit in a place meant to discuss games. You can defend the bantz all day long but shitposting is still shitposting.

Does titanfall 2 have a chance or is the community gonna die off like the first one

>if it wasn't for the niggers in a WWI game
ftfy

>baseless extremity claims
The fact you think America is only capable of producing shit like this is quite a disheartening indication of the modern video game consumer

Mafia 3 will flop.
Battlefield 1 will break sales records.
Watch Dogs 2 will do okay

Titanfall 2 fell for the "we want the call of duty" meme so it's going to be shit

Wow really? I had no idea there were other games, thanks for the heads up user!
>Eastern European
Wanna share with the rest of the class user?

We dont but the majority will.
The games will suck but it will sell.

No chance Battlefield will flop, they struck a cord with the normie demographic. It'll likely sell more than CoD this year.

Financially?
None, and anyone who claims otherwise is very delusional or simply has no idea of how this industry works.

Cred Forums also said that Overwatch would ''obviously flop'' because it pandered to SJWs.

The only one that has a chance of underperforming is Mafia 3 since the franchise hasn't been around for many years.

The Witcher
Stalker
Metro

Why are you so butthurt little pirate? You could've tried out the game during free weekend.

the release date doesnt help either

Titanfall was always just Call of Duty, idiot.
Hell, the creators are all ex-Infinity Ward employees.

If you spend any time around normies you can feel the hype levels for each game. Most people are interested in Battlefield 1 and Watch Dogs. People either don't know about or don't care about Mafia 3.

I would bet my house that it flops.

RIP video games

KoF XIV is already GOTY and none of your crying about how the characters are drawn will change that.

>Mafia
>hasn't been around for many years
>first game was released in 2002
>same year as Battlefield
>significantly older than Watch
Dogs

???

It's a shitty Far Cry clone in a urban setting, there's no redeemable points for this game.
Seriously, there's nothing original about this, it's simply Far Cry.

Thank god I just paid $12 for a CD Key.

Finally somebody with good taste, nice job user.

>GOOGLE III
>Google Dogs 2
>Googlefield 1
nuh-uh
I hate these games

how about you read a book for once (You) fucking retard

Last Mafia game came out 6 years ago, and it didn't end up having a legacy like other games.

ahahaha
holy fuck these memes are insane :DD
include me in the screencap ty

>Well Wach Dog 1 flopped
>one of the best selling new IPs in existence
>flopped

>The only one that has a chance of underperforming is Mafia 3 since the franchise hasn't been around for many years.
And Watch Dogs has? Are you aware of how time works?

So when did that wordfilter become a thing on Cred Forums

>all these mainstream games!
>they must be failures because I am not interested in them!
>hahaha sink sink titanic sink!

Didn't Watch_Dogs sell like shit anyway?

It never did
It's just the underage section of Cred Forums doing shitty meme operations

> bought homefront
> bought homefront the revolution
> bought hitman absolution
> bought latest hitman
> only bought the first hotline miami

How can one man have so much shit taste?

You're retarded if you think what Cred Forums likes is in any way what the mindless masses want.

No, hating on Watch Dogs is a meme.

>black guy in the Mafia
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The Witcher
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Get out dumb Polack

I know plenty of retard normies hyped for Battlefield 1.

Never have heard anyone talk about Mafia III or Watchdogs 2 outside the internet.

when youtube/google tought it was a good idea to censor mean words. I don't even browse Cred Forums but I support this shit.

Guess which game this person is shilling

Sold 13 million copies you fucking pleb

Mafia 3 will sell less than the other 2

I hope watch doges fails

Bf will sell like it always does

>WE

'We' are a very small minority compared to the masses unfortunately.

He's actually taking revenge on the mafia or some shit.. still, who the fuck plays a mafia game to play as some renegade nigger? I thought the whole point of the series was how you actually got to be a part of the mafia?

I was gifted the first Homefront, and Absolution is one of my biggest buyers remorses.
Also, whats wrong with Hotline Miami?

>Shill
Cause there's no such thing as a genuine interest in games anymore, everybody is a shill because if I don't like it then it is obviously of shitty quality and bad. This is the state of Cred Forums today where faggots hide behind buzzwords and memes instead of discussing games.

Could never get it to run well, did they patch it

all 3, they all have nigger protaganist

>3 black protags
>definitely has nothing to do with BLM confirming they have agents infiltrating all 3 studios
>nothing to do with racial bias
Eat it up, sheep. Grass taste good?

I'm looking forward to Mafia 3, but without an online component there's not a good chance that it will gain traction.

>tfw only person on Cred Forums legit excited to fuck around in not-New Orleans

>BLM has more influence than Cred Forums
Thats so sad.

SJWs getting powerful as fuck now. Cred Forums is fucked.

>look at me i'm above you all because Cred Forums taught me the truth

Your earlier reply was butthurt as fuck

>B-BUT ANIME
No one even mentioned Japan, you dumb cuckold. Believe it or not, some people are just redpilled and hate niggers enough to not support any of this liberal propaganda. The fact that you'd use some chinks no one even mentioned as your scapegoat is just pathetic and very telling of your kind. Hell, I'd say that weeaboos are actually better than libcucks. At least they hate feminism and negro ""culture""

Mafia 3 will sell like shit but the fanbase will act like it's some sort of masterpiece

Battlefield 1 will sell well but be complete shit and people will drop it fast like Hardline and possibly go back to BF4

Watch Dogs will do okay and the game will be an improvement over the original but still be shitty

Sales
BF1 > WD2 > M3

Quality
BF1 > M3 > WD3

Fuck BLM, but I'm still gonna play my Battlefield 1.

No it won't. The pre-order numbers for BF1 are abysmal and COD is almost in the top 5. Not to mention no one liked that shit beta.

Don't forgot about the new FIFA.

>Also, whats wrong with Hotline Miami?
what's wrong with you not buying the sequel faggit

Maybe Cred Forums could get some influence if they did something actually useful instead of spamming epic pepes and trying to fool some google auto-censor that will get fixed in the matter of hours anyway.
Don't cry that you are losing the race when you are just doing circles in the road.

>but the fanbase will act like it's some sort of masterpiece
The Mafia fanbase does nothing but shit on it. It's pandering to niggers, not Mafia fans.

>Battlefield 1 will sell well but be complete shit and people will drop it fast like Hardline and possibly go back to BF4

you dont actually believe this, do you?

haha dude you are so redpilled, exactly like me, friend
fuck those (((devs))) forcing me to play FUCKING NIGGERS like tyrone that took my lunch-money last week

>The pre-order numbers for BF1 are abysmal
Source?

Battlefield will sell great. It's just to big right now.

Mafia 3 will probably do pretty badly, and Watch Dogs 2 will neither do badly and well.

I had my fill with the first one when it came out and the second one was more of the same.

Quit trying to bring politics into my gaming. I only mentioned Japan cause a large part of Cred Forums loves that shit. I am with you on hating this PC liberal bs but I'm not gonna let it detract from enjoying a fun game. Fuck BLM, fuck anyone who tries to revise history, fuck anyone that still clings to "but we was slaves" as an argument for anything.

Just looking at the cover art, Watch Dogs 2 looks like utter cancer. Who do they imagine looks at that and thinks 'wow that looks cool'

Mafia III will bomb.
It's got really bad gameplay and engine problems and there's tons of footage which will turn off prospective buyers. The execution is laughably bad for something so ambitious. Just have a listen to the "New Orleans accents" found anywhere in the game. It's so bad you have to turn the voices off.

Watchdogs 2 will underperform but will not flop. It's the only open world Holiday Collectathon.

battlefield 1 will do fine but will not outsell Infinite Warfare or Battlefield 4.

More like Tyrone firebombed my car last week because the cops questioned his criminal brother.

Where's the Mafia fanbase?

>implying you own a car

Yes very much so. I played the beta and the gameplay is casual and felt shallow as fuck.
>inb4 just a beta

Beta was fine user, Battlefield is getting back to its roots.

My guess will be Watchdogs 2, because the first game sucked.

What is this supposed to prove?

Sadly, they won't flop despite being shit games.

user I see you as one of this guys who picks assault, gets the starter weapon and shoots around, and them leans back and goes

>this is it?

BF1 will be enjoyable and fun. Not as good as BF3 or BF4, but still fun. Cred Forums will meme all over it because "muh nigger protag" even though most people only care for the multiplayer.

Watch Dogs 2 will be around a 7/10. Nothing impressive, but still better than the cluster fuck of Watch Dogs 1.

Mafia 3 I've heard very little about and honestly have no interests in whatsoever. Other than a rumor I heard that Joey Diaz is in it, but I'll YouTube that shit. I'll say this 1 will flippity-floop

this is the best reply so far

I don't think any of them will flop in terms of sales, because shit taste is rampant.

I will assume this is bait, but if not, you have demonstrable mental deficiencies.

>caught lib shill tries to save face
also
>fun game
>BF
Might as well play Verdun since it's an actual fucking WWI game

The one that isn't by EA or Ubisoft

>Last Mafia game came out 6 years ago

fuckin hell where has it gone

preorders and console bundles actually allowed watchdogs to sell really well

>muh african front
>muh harlem hellfighers

Literally haven't seen Mafia 3 mentioned anywhere outside of Cred Forums. I saw a gameplay video on the PS youtube channel and it looked horrible.

Mafia 3, it looks like a game from 5 years ago, a AA game if that's even a thing. Wouldn't be surprised if post release you start hearing of layoffs.
It just looks like a mediocre open world shooter.

>cucks defending shit games just to be contrarian
Jesus christ, out of all of the multiplayer FPS to defend, why battlefield? Arma surpasses it in every way and no amount of crying about Cred Forums being wacist changes it. Shit taste or marketing?

Wow another Cred Forums poster using the same insults, good job. This is the closest battlefield has felt to 1942 mechanic wise in a long time user, sorry if you weren't around for the whole series like some of us

>comparing arma to battlefield

sigh

I guarantee if the protagonists were white Cred Forums would have no problem with these games

rascist

Again with the Cred Forums meme insults, it's easy to remember all 3
>Shill
>Normie
>Low IQ
Get some new material kid.
I've tried Verdun, didn't care for it that much, plus BF1 will have a much higher population playing.

Watch_dog had a white protag as well

Fuck off, Cred Forums hated WatchDogs and despises shooters like CoD and BF. If you had been here for more than one summer, you'd know this.

easier there gramps

some of us are under 35

>being a fenceshitter

gee user u sure r smart :^)

These posts are getting more insufferable than the meme posts they are bashing.

Fuck off. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, etc.

The only one that is bothersome is Battlefield 1, because changing the race of historical figures is well... racist

The other two are completely fictional, so I don't care. WW1 however is important to European history.

Battlefield 1 will do pretty good sales wise

Mafia 3 looks janky so I don't know but niggers might buy it.

And niggers will buy watch dogs en masse even though it's SJW rubbish.

>blindly following ideologies based on memes

haha i'm glad you're redpilled like me, user

>And Watch Dogs has?
Watch Dogs came out 2 years ago and it was a massive success.
Mafia 2 came out 6 years ago and no casual knows about it.

Eh, I played the bf1 beta and didn't find it fun. When I was dominating it just felt cheap, I've played every game in the series but this one just feels like... easy mode. It was boring.

First battlefield game (not including Hardline which was just a paid mod) that I won't be buying. Shame, I was hoping it would be good.

>Not to mention no one liked that shit beta.
You mean Cred Forums didn't like it, and since there's a nigger, there was no way anyone here would like it.

The massive interest there is in BF1.

I can agree user. Some of the WW1 mechanics were cool, but a lot times it felt boring AF. Will be big news for a month, maybe 2, then fade away into nothing-ness

I suspect that Mafia 3 will be the hardest flop, BF1 and Watchdogs will just be the mediocore yearly churned out garbage as usual, mafia 3 has a higher chance of failure and backlash based on the topic it handles

I don't give a fuck about historical accuracy or niggers, I'd pay for a niggers only version of BF1 if it was actually an enjoyable game, but it's watered down console trash.

I am really left wing but I don't like to play as a black man. I can't identify as one in a videogame. Films are different I loved django unchained. But who would choose to be a race that was literally treated like dogs? I lie in my bed at night and thank god he didn't make me black. I sound like a an ass but it's the truth damn it.

I'm 25 user

> but it's watered down console trash.
That's how Battlefield has been since Bad Company 1, you fucking casual.

>you know you gonna buy it..
>Origin

You're a retard. Congrats, tankie.

It's either a nigger, a dyke, or pic related.

There's that PC mustard race superiority

What are you talking about? Cred Forums likes plenty of games with playable black people.

GTA San Andreas
Guilty Gear (Venom is also a homosexual)
Tekken
Unreal Tournament

Also, the delicious brown meme.

BF is just shit

SHOTS FIRED!

Woah man you're way too upset considering I didn't say it wasn't

>Cred Forums constantly saying the jews rule everything
>that SJWs are ruining society
>at the same time they think that games that they don't like are going to flop

All of them. First two because we wuz kangz and shieet, the third one because Ubisoft

Exactly

Mafia will sell fine, but wont make bank. Watch Dogs 2 will sell ok but greatly underperform, and Battlefield will sell like hotcakes thanks to normies.

None of them will flop but all of them will be shit

>mafia 3
A literally who franchise.
>battlefield 1
Will sell well.
>watch dogs 2
Despite the first selling well everyone thought it was shit and so 2 will probably sell like shit

But we're talking about an fps? As in, the only thing PCs are good for?

it's the
>muh silent majority
meme that everyone uses

He just angry because bf is casual now. Can you blame him?

>First two because we wuz kangz and shieet
see

Mafia 3 will bomb. Watch Dogs 2 will under perform. Battlefield 1 will be a huge success, but less successful than Battlefield 3 and 4.

naw actually I really can't

>it's a race war thread

>First two because we wuz kangz and shieet
Are you implying normies care about race?

If I ever make a game, I'll be sure to make the main character a fat black tranny so I can call anyone that doesn't buy it and give it a high score racist, sexist, and transphobic.

Just because subversion has seen limited success does not mean it doesn't exist.

Maybe Mafia3 , but zero releases early next month so they at least will make money back.
Others are way too hyped up.

I live in South Carolina. They do.

People who play videogames are on average 15 years old.
None of them give a shit about politics, and most of them don't even know what's the left and the right.

I'd say Mafia 3, but since Final Fantasy XV got delayed, it has literally no competition.

Literally 2 seconds of googling proves you wrong.

Those games have two completely different audiences anyway

>google
15 year olds watch trailers in youtube and that's it, most never even touch videogame dedicated sites.
They have Twitter, they have Instagram, and that's it.

Look at anywhere on the internet, everyone shitting on Call of Duty, you think IW is going to flop?

KONINGEN

>implying it isn't
There's pretty much zero association between those two settings and black people.
The Swedish fags from DICE pretty much admitted they want to give people a different view of WWI, while the Mafia creative director is an Afrocentrist.

Watchdogs is fine, but they have to be responsible and not to cater to shit like BLM, which, I think, Ubisoft won't miss an opportunity to.

Yeah who the fuck is Mafia 3 audience?
Casual shit eating "gamers" thats who

Do those people even know about the Mafia series?

No, what I mean is that if you seriously think those games are going to flop because there are niggers in it, you are delusional.
I never paid attention to all this shit until Cred Forums started coming to Cred Forums and began constantly talking about niggers.

Do you really think a 15yo can afford a gaming PC or console as well as $60 a game to support their hobby?

No, but their mommy and daddy can.

Everyone who knows the mafia series is staying the fuck away because this isn't fucking mafia. Not talking about the nigger but rather these aren't the original Devs. All the other folks don't know mafia or will probably buy it thinking it is the new "GTA" since GTAV was so long ago. So basically casual shit eating gamers.

I did when I was 15
Work over the summer, gg no re

No, but parents can.

Maybe there won't be a replica of the 1983 video game crash, but I feel like sooner or later even the layman will get sick of these fucking shit games. Who knows, maybe they'll pull their head for another 30 years before people get complacent again.

there's nothing wrong with giving a different view of WW1, especially since most normies just think "muh trenches and gas."

All of them.

UND SCHEISSEEEEEEEEEEN

so prepare for eating it now

Unless you are really young games were probably only $30-$40 then.

I'm 22, games were about 50€ iirc
I just didn't buy a lot of newly released games, I played Guild Wars 1, AoE2, Rome TW and so on for a mirron hours a pop

If it makes the little tyke happy then whatever I say.

Oh no, I don't have anything against making kids happy, just saying that just because they are kids doesn't mean they don't get videogames or consoles.

Battlefield is too big to fail, Watchdogs might do alright because they're really pandering to edgy underage normies and lots of memes, and looks like there is not going to be a big drama about downgrade this time, so that leaves Mafia, a game that has literally nothing of interesting going for it, that managed to turn away old fans while going for the most retarded audience that I don't think even exists.

It's not parents that turned gaming in to a multi-billion dollar a year industry from a niche market for nerds.

Either Watchdogs 2 or Mafia 3 depending on marketing.
Watchdogs lost good faith after the initial reception of the first game. Even my most casual friends aren't excited for WD2
Mafia 3 is the third game in a relatively underplayed series that hasn't had a game in awhile. Without a strong marketing campaign it'll completely fly under the radar.

Watch dogs 2 will flop because the first game was such a disappointment

Mafia 3 could be decent

Battlefield 1 will be a success because even if its shit the hype will still carry it for some months and normies will deny that it's bad because of muh world war 1

Mafia 3, I've never heard of that game aside from Cred Forums shitposting.

>Mfw I have the most fun with f2p games

They helpled a lot though.

Have you seen any footage of M3? Looks fucking terrible.

WD was a best selling IP despite the disappointment, you just judge the game based on /v. posts.
BF will be decent if not success because of the cult behind it.

Mafia 2 might flop because the second game was a fucking disappointment and this was well known everywhere.

Watch Dogs 2. Will be full of bugs and SJWs bullshit.

Mafia will. BF will be good because nobody gives a shit about niggers.

Watch Dogs won't really flop because nobody really expects much from it. So it can hardly be called a flop. Although it won't be a success.

Or... Watch Dogs could actually be a surprisingly underrated game.