Why doesn't Zarya get much love?

Why doesn't Zarya get much love?

I love her very much

>Do well with Zarya, enemy team hates you
>Can't manage to get above 30 charge to save your life, hate yourself

I enjoyed playing her much more after getting her Summer Olympics skins. Makes her so much cuter.

lol dunno

Like art? I dunno. She's the 3rd most picked hero though in game.

>head too small
>ridiculous arms and traps
Literally unplayable

What would you do for her?

The enemy team is supposed to hate you

because she isn't cute like Mr.bean, soft as Mei, slim as Mercy, or Asian as D.VA

Because she's only a waifu for closeted homosexuals who love huge muscular Frankenstein women.

SHE UGLY. SHE FUCKING UGLAAY

She looks like a tumblr dyke while being a fascist Russian.

Essentially she appeals to no one. The crowd that loves her design hates her persona, the crowd that loves her persona hates her design.

cuz most people r low test

D.Va barely looks or sounds Asian at all

Is it just me or does she have the prettiest eyes of any OW girl?

She appeals to everyone with taste.

No, you're 100% correct

>you will never make her a proper "Mother Russia"

stop ruining my waifu with your shit tier fetishes.

>pregnancy, the most pure fetish, is shit tier

sorry for your lack of taste

impregnation can be argued as a pure fetish

pregnancy, nah.

I would love her if she wasn't intentionally designed as a stereotypical lesbian only to counter former complaints about OW girls all having sexualized bodytypes.

I just can't get past this and love her as an original character when it's so obvious why she was created the way she is.

You might be projecting a little bit senpai.

She's more of a response to the TF2 Heavy than tumblr.

>militant prejudice against omnics
>implying her body is anywhere near the physical form of a tumblrite

All they changed from her original design was her hair

>can't even make eye contact with the girls in the character select screen because they're so fucking pretty

At least Pharah looks away. What's wrong with me?

This is true and why I love her.
I would give anything to hear her laugh in real life.

She's based on a Blizzard employee.

Tamara Bakhlycheva.

Autism. Seriously, that's what that is

>I love her hair
>i love her persona

>PTR
>this bitch isn't nerfed in any single way
>fucking nerf ana instead and give junkrat a useless buff instead of something useful like his ult yell not being fucking map wide or buffing the tire's health

The nerfs and buffs are good though. But zarya still needs a nerf.

Zarya won't get a nerf until more than 5% of tank players realize how fucking good she is.

The Junkrat buff is 100% useless, any competent DPS or another Junkrat will delete the shit out of his tire as soon as its remotely near them. If you try to ult closer people will still have enough time to focus the Junkrat and kill him as well.

>that shirt
kill me

>game dev wears game shirt representing one of the best game series in the last 10 years.

so cringy right XD

>wearing shirts because they're relevant to your interests
Do you think anyone fucking cares?

Fuck this towering cunt. She's the only character in OW that truly needs a fucking nerf.
>Shoot her bubble, gets laser beam of death
>Don't shoot bubble, let her push entire team out of any point necessary
A tank character should not push out that kind of damage. Fuck her and fuck anyone who mains her.

Reaper deals with her pretty well but thats about it.

>Reaper
>Mei
>Rindheart
>Lemon Keyface

All rape Zarya

>a character that has an ability that removes and blocks all CC gets beat by the character that revolves around CC
Fuck off retard.

Reaper doesn't deal with her any better than any other squishy. He's a tank buster because tanks are big enough to get hit by all of his pellets at ranges other than point blank. Zarya is small so this doesn't apply.

Not even him.

I'm a Zarya main, she'd a medium range character, not CC, and even then, the only people that can kill her are short range.

Reaper fucks her up close m8.

You can even blast through her shield and still kill her before she does much to you. And Reaper can disengage any time it's not going well and Zarya isn't going to go anywhere fast.

You seem to think they do, since you're so loudly voicing your opinion.