Who here hyped? Just a few more months until the US release

Who here hyped? Just a few more months until the US release.

Musous tend to be pretty stagnant but it seems like koei is taking decent steps to avoid just making this a reskinned dynasty warriors.

Also, does anyone know if the list of playable characters is complete, or if there are still characters that haven't been confirmed/revealed? I want to play as that sweet, sweet queen of evil Slan. Although I guess if she isn't in the game to start with they'll probably do a god hand DLC.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/09/berserk-band-hawk-details-femto-infinite-eclipse-mode-strengthening-behelit-collecting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In one of the trailers Slan was in there and no i don't think the full list of characters have been revealed.

I just wanna play my nigga Wyald.

So what is the game's gimmick? Arslan had that Mardan Rush thing, Hyrule had actual bosses and Adventure Mode, etc.

He in, nigga. He IN.

oo baby!

Man, FUCK Wyald.

>Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

What a weird title to go with, especially when we already know game will cover more than just the Golden Age arc.

This has devil trigger, large monsters (possibly bosses too) and dismemberment and gore for the NA release. Also, Casca's wet outfit.

I think casca's bathing suit is japan only

Also there's some new endless horde mode where you can get more unlocks and collectables the longer you survive.

he's just an old man cut him some slack!

nah I get that he is horrible. Killing women and children. Raping people, sticking their heads on pikes, etc. But his insanity kinda makes him likable. Especially when he does crazy shit like punched boulders out of the air, block Guts' sword with a fucking stick, or fling a fatass dude 500 feet onto a spiked roof as an ornament.

Hyped like a mofo, gonna kill demons and shit for days

That's true user. I actually do agree and he does do the shit he does with flair. He said something about that right when he was proving himself? Something about charisma and shit? It's a consistent part of his character throughout and I loved it. He's still a piece of shit and when he died I felt so fucking satisfied holy shit. But still, he was pretty cool.

A horde mode sounds good. I loved that mode in Ken's Rage that let you capture objectives or something and fight in a 'war' or some shit like that. Musou games are at their best when you just grab a character you like and go to town for hours on end. At least, that's how I had fun in Ken's Rage after I completed the story mode.

i'm hyped as fuck family, only thing i don't like about it is lost children skipped, literally the only thing missing since fucking wyald is in and playable

>Femto
On the Eclipse, Griffith sacrifices his allies from the Band of the Hawk and is reincarnated as the fifth God Hand. Femto battles by manipulating space. He can hit an enemy by ripping through space, or even warp space to pull in an enemy and send them flying.

>Infinite Eclipse Mode
A mode where you do nothing but beat down enemies. In it, you’ll achieve a variety of missions that occur during battle while defeating oncoming enemies one after another.

>Strengthening
The characters of Berserk and the Band of the Hawk can be strengthened through their equipment. There are three types of equipment: accessories that improve the character’s abilities, carried items that support them in battle, and warhorses as a means of travel. Accessories and carried items can be purchased in the shop before battle. By using materials, you can enhance an accessory’s performance and skills. By merging accessories, it is possible to further enhance your performance.

>Behelit Collecting
By meeting certain conditions in battle, or by defeating formidable enemies in Infinite Eclipse, you can acquire a Behelit. When you acquire a Behelit, you’ll obtain a special image after the battle. A part of the image will be unlocked depending on the Behelit you acquire, and when the entire image is unlocked, you’ll be able to obtain and inspect it.

gematsu.com/2016/09/berserk-band-hawk-details-femto-infinite-eclipse-mode-strengthening-behelit-collecting

Never played any mousou games before so i guess i'll at least pirate it

The 2016 anime skipped it, too.
I get that child killing ain't cool for CERO and junk, but a huge part of what makes Berserk so good is the pacing of the story and character development and plot alongside all the action.

Even though Guts got REALLY FUCKING ANGRY in it Lost Children is essential for Guts to go from "edgemesiter supreme" back to actually caring about people.

>guts
>collecting behelits

Is NA release same as EU?

EU is 3 days later, feb 24th

Skull Knight does it