>finished Persona 5
>finished SMTIV A
>nothing else to do
>feel empty inside

please recommend good game to fill my void Cred Forums

Shadow Hearts

How would you upload it? huh

Atlus blocks any videos or pictrues pass the tutorial

You spent 7 hours a day since release playing a video game.

Let that sink in for a moment, manchild.

Tales of Berseria is pretty decent.
I'm midway through Persona 5 and I actually prefer Berseria in terms of story and characters.

today I will remind them

>reading that translation
Man in Suit: A few days ago, we took a high school girl from a certain store that offered illegal services into protective custody...

Man in Suit: That girl was incoherent from consuming drugs, but she did say your name loud and clear.

>70 hours
>Lvl 61

really?

I don't know why but Persona 5 felt so disappointing and underwhelming. Maybe it's because it's been so long since 4 came out but the game was just boring as shit to me.

>Finishing those long ass games in such a short amount of time since their release

Get a god damn job. I don't care if you have to work at Walmart,get one,faggot.

Persona is dead

a series is dead after the latest game breaking all previous records for the franchise?

Mainline is deader.

This, I always take a couple of months to finish long jrpgs and then I see this faggots .

>8 years of development
>Ends on 12/24

For christ's sake ATLUS

Who's to say he isn't a YouTuber? Or a guy with a part time job?

>70 hrs

Not bad

it says 12/4 though.

could have taken time off work to play it, a lot of people did that when fallout 4 was released

t. assmad wagecucks

It ends on 12/24 though

Unless you count the cutscene on Christmas where your waifu doesn't have sex with you and Valentine's Day where they also don't have sex with you

>people wasted vacation days playing FO4
lol

>Vacation days
>Not using sick days

who`s the final boss?

Demiurge

But Asahi-chan makes me feel alive

>rushing a game
>complain about no games to play

dumb neets

>you can't play games if you have a job
Pleb.

There's a nifty little game, it's called fucking kill yourself: you little faggot edition.

>only 70 hours
it's shit

Edgy.

I have a part time job and go to college for a total of 10 hours outside of my house vs the average 8 of those who just work full time. I would've finished the game in less time.
Maybe manage your time correctly so that you can do what you like in your free time, or maybe stop going to bed at 7pm. You don't need 8 hours of sleep.

Gay.

Mad.

This.
>24 hours in a day
>9 hours dedicated for work
>15 hours left.
>Cooking, eating, shitting, masturbating, watching anime, shitposting takes 3 hours at most
>12 hours left
>Can play vidya for 6 to 7 hours.

>recommend good game

>good game
>hip removal simulator

If I got mad at every uninspired dick prince that parrots the edgy meme I'd be a bitter depressed asshole. Haha oh fucking wait

>shitposting
>3 hours

Well thank god i can do it at work ;^)

user, please control yourself, I'm scared.

You can always use a phone and shitpost during work, shitting, eating, cooking and playing videogames

>he doesn't shitpost at work
>he doesn't jack it at work
>he doesn't watch anime at work
>he doesn't shitpost while jerking to anime at work

What the fuck do you do with the 5 hours you have left over after finishing that days work?

I know where you live. (In spirit)

etrian odyssey series is good

>Missing the point that he should get a job because he's not doing anything else with his life to make a post like he just displayed

>Missing it so hard just so you can come off as a laid back cool kid who is living his life "correctly"
You get a job too, faggot, instead of playing shitpost pretend about how you actually have one.

NX port when

play DQ7 it'll last you the rest of your life.

Is this the actual SMT thread?
>playing SMT IV: A
>enters the first demon domain of the game
>demons are at level 20, i am level 13
>oh shit.jpg
>but all the demons are weak to hama
>MFW
To add more fun, i got hit by one of those new traps...and sent me next to the domain exit, grinding intensifies.

RETURN THE SLAB

Shadow Hearts was amazing, as was it's sequel.
I don't talk about the third one though.

Because you're a faggot that whines about "MUH YURI"?

Or maybe you're a faggot that likes playing as a faggot.

FUCK THESE THREADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for confirming my suspicious.

Play Hangman, you ugly weeb.

So after all that you have 4 hours left for sleep then spend 30 minutes afterwards to prepare for work and the other 30 getting there?

Replay it.

play nocturne again.

Its a persona game
You didnt get the true end nor all the coop ranks

Replay it you little faggot

>Persona has a home console release
>Mainline doesn't
I think we know which is deader.

Get a job you bum.

Or play pic related

Personally I'm gonna go ahead and play ToB.

I think I grinded a good 10 levels to fuse this useless Lucifer when Ardha and Yoshitsune murder all late game enemies already.

Yoshitsune is still an automatic easy mode?
How do we stop this man?

>you can get lucifer, Satan and Satanael

Yoshitsune was always the best persona