R-R-REMEMBER ME GUYSS?

Hahahahahahahah

>Hahahahahahahah
Why do you care enough to get pleasure out of this?

y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-no

Yep

>t. flavor of the month Gofag

Where do you think we are?

It's hard to forget about it when you keep posting this same thread every day

Pokemon Go doesn't actually run on my phone, and I think it is a silly little trend that everyone not-hyped would know it would blow over at one point.

I know where we are, but I am questioning you as an individual. Do you really care enough about what other people do to laugh when they stop doing it?

Yes, because my flatmate plays it every day

Isn't everyone just waiting for the next gen to be added?

I will play it again when they roll out a balance patch and make other types that isnt water,grass and dragon viable. Is it so hard to balance this shit?

HAHAHAHA NINTENDO SURE DID FAIL HAHAHA

GO WAS SUCH A BLUNDER XD HAHAHA

The core players? Yeah

>nintendo relying on hipster fads to keep their company alive

when will it end

This was a normie fad though

Pokemon Go was the beta, Niantic got played like dumb Bay Area faggots they are.

Ninty and the Pokemon Company will make a version of Go with actual depth for NX. If they play their cards right it might be the biggest thing ever.

>for NX
Then they haven't actually learned anything at all.

NX has gps location and a camera?

but you remember, shouldnt you be ashamed?

I enjoy playing it when I'm outside with my friends. It's nothing more than something you play for 20 minutes and then stop.

Didn't it just pass 500 million downloads?

this fad was over so extremely quickly that it actually makes me sad. Its impossible to hold anything dear when every trend just passes the masses with speed of light

>capable of using a google maps layered interface on nintendo NX

You realize how retarded you are now, right?

>for NX
lmao
Smartphone or bust

People who care about Pokemon Go don't really care about the depth, they're more concerned with the social and fitness aspects

It doesn't appeal to me personally but I'm still plenty excited for Sun and Moon, at least the main series is still going strong

I couldn't play much the past two weeks because job interviews and stuff, but I'm level 26 and enjoy it. But I don't casually play it, meaning that I pick a day where I have time and and go outside explicitly to play pokemon go.

Numbers dropping is surprising, they'd have lost millions of players anyway, no matter if the game would've been 10/10 goty or not, that's just how a fad works.

Well people still play all of the time here in Cleveland so yeah I do. I'm sure they still have large popping areas where you're at too you just don't go outside and notice since you're anti social

>game is about finding pokemon
>can't actually find pokemon
The game has potential to be fun, but they've fucked it up.

Show the resulting fall when stupid investors realized Nintendo didn't own Pokemon

>NX

A major reason why this got so huge is because it's on phones. Going to NX is a huge step back. So of course Nintendo will do it.

was fun, played with other normie friends, ran into a couple old friends at the park
one absolutely GREAT thing this game did for my city was there was this park ALWAYS full of drunk ass fucking natives at all times of day. bunch of pokestops & a gym later and it's basically gentrified through a fucking virtual game. the natives still roam around though so sometimes you get this weird juxtaposition of high school kids having fun, 30 year-old clinging to their childhood, and drunk indians being scummy all within 10 feet of each other. it's strange.
anyways now the game is garbage because casual players like me can't take on the gyms which are now all stacked with 10 CP2000 pokemons so there's no point in even trying.

Yes, my two uni mates play it every opportunity

I got banned so I can't join them

Niantic's face when their entire business model focuses on churning out old players in favor of opening in new countries and funneling users I to the cash shop with a broken half-assed game

>be lvl 25
>still no dragonite and snorlax

Where do these fuckers get one.

Yeah. It's still the #1 top grossing app at Google Play and #3 on iTunes.

People are still playing.

Even after that, pre-July price of the share was 15K yens, it's still now 27K. Nearly doubled and that's after the """"fall"""".

Highest performance since 2010 and the Wii/DS golden era.

I don't even like Nintendo but you'd have to be retarded to say that this is a failure from a business standpoint. They leveraged their IP very well and next pokemon installment sales will be reinforced thanks to that.

Pokemon Go?

More like Pokemon Who

You don't GPS spoof to Central Park or Santa Monica pier?

It's like you want to lose all the time

I wonder how much the next installment sales will actually be reinforced to that.
I can just say from anecdotal evidence that everyone I know who plays Pokemon GO has 0 interest in buying sun or moon and most of them wouldn't even like if Pokemon GO just included second or even worse THIRD gen shit pokemon.

I know this is bait, but yes, it was a blunder.

y'all know Go is still huge right?

>cheating at Pokémon go

Sad desu

>that puny bump from super mario run
hmmmmmmm

>all those Cred Forumsirins that used this shit fad game as an excuse to lift their fat asses

Are they going to become obese again now that the fad is over?

>I can just say from anecdotal evidence that everyone I know who plays Pokemon GO has 0 interest in buying sun or moon

Sales of X, Y, Ruby, Sapphire, and 3DSs spiked after Go.

I think sales will be better than they would have otherwise been, but they were going to be phenomenal anyway so it'll be tough to tell.

How many people has Go gotten killed now? I think the death toll is in the 80s

Well time will tell anyway. But you can't deny that GO strongly reinforced their IP.

National news from every developed country mentioned the game, that's just a massive amount of PR. Even 50 years gold moms knows about pokemon now.

While your friend playing GO may not just buy the normal game they are just way more likely to get engaged with the pokemon brand in the years to come. Like buying merch or playing another pokemon-related game on mobile and so on. That's what investors are taking in consideration more than anything.

The fact that Google rack up most of the profits for this very app isn't meaningful on the long term. The pokemon brand was losing speed in the West, now it has been completely revitalized and became the center of attention again just like back when gen 1 got released. This is even more amplified in Japan. Pretty certain Pokemon center store saw a massive spikes in revenues after GO was released.

Still the best pokemon game made in the last 2 decades, gotta give it that, if it only let you battle anyone and trade it would be the best pokemon game of all time.