Hacked 3DS

Alright you chucklefucks,after seeing threads on here fairly frequently I finally decided to hack my 3DS,anybody feeling kind enough to tell me where/how to get free games? Or at least a few suggestions that aren't the obvious Mario/Zelda/Pokemans ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
free3dsgames.notavirus.gov.ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9

Literally all you need is there.

ty bby familia

free3dsgames.notavirus.gov.ru

Well that was quick,thanks man.

no worries user
I actually just hacked my N3DS last night, shit was easy as fuck, just follow the Plailect guide and you should be fine

Just use freeShop senpai. And be sure to get those Atlus games.

I followed the same guide,was simple enough.Got mine all hacked and ready to go,just wasn't sure where to get some games from.

just go to the piracy 101 pastebin
all you gotta do is download the freeshop CIA, download the titlekeys or download a tool linked there that automatically downloads and updates them, install both and you're done

Sounds easy enough,thanks again.

SMT IV+ Apocalypse
Dragon quest 7
Devil survivor 1/2
Any kirby game, you can never go wrong with that
Inazuma Eleven and it's sequels
Bravely default/second
Super pokemon mystery dungeon
Rhythm heaven megamix

Hwat 3ds games are worth getting?

just use Freeshop and CIAngel.
no more downloading .rar files, split .rar files, split files, torrents with .rar files in them for no reason, or password protected .rar files that you need a survey or some bullshit to get the password. no more needing twice the space to extract the file and twice the space on the SD card to install it. download games from Nintendo's servers and install them directly without all the hassle usual piracy comes with. piracy of the future

>tfw my cousin just updated my N3DS to the newest version before I had the chance to hack it
I'm fucked, ain't I

oh and on top of this whenever new DLC comes out you can get it right away on CIAngel and don't have to wait for someone to dump the DLC and upload it. although that's probably just the season pass titlekeys for Hyrule Warriors Legends.

You'd either need to find someone with a hacked 3DS or solder.

>letting family touch your 3DS
this is on you not them

Just buy a new n3ds, hack it, do a system transfer to your fucked n3ds, then sell the other on ebay.

What's the difference between CIAngel and FreeShop? I just have FreeShop and downloaded a shitload of games and their DLCs through it. CIAngel does anything different?

or just
>sell fucked N3DS
>buy 10.7 or below firmware N3DS
>don't ever let cousin near any of your stuff
>install A9LH on N3DS

how do you download the DLC in freeshop? i could never find this out so i still use CIAngel and i keep suggesting it at least for new DLC but I would gladly ditch it for Freeshop's superior interface if I could access downloading DLC (and installing new DLC) on it.

You can't download DLC directly, but if you click the game pad icon thingy where you get a list of all of your installed games, it shows a warning sign icon on games that have DLC and updates available, and if you click it to expand, you can then click to download the DLCs and it will put everything onto your queue and install.

Sorry, I meant you can't search them directly, but you can still download them through the method I mentioned. You can't pick which ones you want, just a bundle with all of them.

when i did that all I could see was trash icons and this was when the new HWL DLC was out.