Stress Test is up, lads!

Stress Test is up, lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WeE9AisvMY
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjT4Le4_qXPAhVj7oMKHWi_A9IQtwIIJDAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9fPWy1_o4&usg=AFQjCNGegyArwegzVZl1KPnfBz8b8Ckm4A&sig2=hM779dJFW9ddrWbQ-YUo-w&bvm=bv.133700528,d.amc
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20271287
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dice poker > gwent

tell me more

I'm awful at this game but some people are awfulwer, apparently.

Can't find anyone to play against.

>more meme card games

this needs to stop

monster decks are OP

This.

Never bothered to play gwent more than once.

>stress test has been up for 30 minutes
>scrubs already making excuses

>gwent game doesn't have the best gwent track
>game soundtrack doesn't have said best track
youtube.com/watch?v=8WeE9AisvMY
What the fuck is going on

The game just crashes during mulligan, nice job CDPR. Specs related

what? this is in game music, I know this track too well

in the Gwent game? I didn't hear it. But the game crashes when I have to redraw cards so maybe it's actually there

It's not in the soundtrack you can download from GOG or Steam.

post screenshots

But I like card games in video games. I miss shit like Pazaak, Gwent brought back that comfy feel.

the other deck has literally no weather card to cancel out Frost

But it let's me satisfy my gambling addiction without setting off my crippling autism by forcing me to talk to people.

Can you play bots? I don't want to believe someone is that shitty at a casual game like Gwent.

play online poker

>The Old Republic didn't let you play PvP Pazaak
Its greatest crime

they probably rebalanced whole thing to be MP worthy
it's definitely not tw3 gwent

But you're not actually gambling

I did. It got bad. Gwent kinda scratched the same itch without actually putting me in real debt.

Did they give out those codes on Facebook and Twitter?

They did. How spies and decoys work got changed I think.
Which is why I like it. I "feel" like I'm gambling but I'm not actually. So hopefully I won't get in trouble this time.

>betting more than you can afford to lose

Spotted the retard

CDPR dev here, fuck you.

I have, several times but it doesn't help.

Holy shit, THIS GAME IS FUCKING INTENSE.

the UI is so good.

anyone know why gold cards sometimes get +2 when played? I've seen it happen on Poor Infantries getting promoted and Geralt on a frozen board, but can't figure out why. Is it a northern kingdoms buff?

At least I've stopped. Gambling is an addiction lad, don't underestimate it. Gwent is like a nicotine patch.

>tfw you play the card that randomly draws a card out of your opponents deck and you end up with 2 geralts in play

I felt sorry for the guy

I've heard they made a campaign is anyone able to play it? Or is it just testing the multiplayer?

How do I get it?

Stress test is just multiplayer and you got 2 decks to pick from.

>they scorch your ass

Does scorch affect gold cards? I can't remember, it's been too long since I've played Witcher 3

Aw. I was hoping to get a clue about the campaign but I guess I can wait. I don't get why they're not fucking making Gwent a mobile app, isn't that the point of these types of games?

>tfw gold cards can't be scorched

they could've at least balanced the two decks

there is no point playing for the north right now

exactly. Why the fuck didn't they include a counter to frost for the North deck?

It's important to mulligan for promote and poor infantries. Combine them with the leader power it makes a very strong board.

pretty useless when monsters can just counter with draugr

>I keep winnning with it

Maybe you're just bad? Monster deck is for newbies after all.

>mfw I can't play a single fucking game because it freezes every single damn time

no, promoting to gold makes them all 4 power.

yea but he can counter before you promote

Pretty fun desu senpai. Looking forward to the beta. Hopefully CDPR will invest a lot into the games life and have regular updates with new cards and decks. A Nilfgaardian deck is probebly the first thing coming down the line.

Because the goal of this stress test isn't to make the game balanced but to see how well the servers handle the network load.

>can't load into any of the games

FUCK I WAS SO EXCITED

Are they gonna add a chat? Can't wait to gg.

love how mousing over the cards gives the card a little animation rocking back a bit

>no emotes

how am i supposed to bm?

How are the severs so far?

Hero cards were huge game-killers in Witcher, did they change them in any way?

Spies were way worse.

hero cards were shit nigger, you cant apply buffs to them and most of them don't have abilities

While the framework is the same, they've changed almost everything.

report this guy for breaking NDA name in bottom left

just whooped ass in my first game, it's really fucking good, just gwent dont to a hearthstone standard basically which is all it needs to be

>Barely lost my first two matches.

Modern games should not have chats as people can't behave online.

It needs a similar system to Hearthstone, where you can use certain, predetermined lines. Then maybe chat further if you accept a friend request.

You couldn't buff them but they were invincible. You were a retard if you didn't have many heroes in your deck.

How do I start playing?

Can't connect to the game.

Did they ever mention anything about an android version? I just want to play it on my tablet when I take the train to work and shit. It seems like the perfect game for that.

They haven't said anything about a mobile version. At first it will only be available on PC and the consoles, kind of like hearthstone was only available on PC at first.

For Nilfgaard you were better not using some of them since you could recycle regular units with the billion healers they had.

>Every match is clutch ending.
>Always lose.

Haha made him quit rather than play his last card, this is so fucking fun.

You wouldn't happen to be Frol_13 would you?

>not using some of them

Of course you'd skip Triss and maybe a couple other depending on deck.

strategic losing, love it.

Am I seriously the only one who can't play it at all due to constant freezing?

im stuck at loading screen

>another victim of Frost

>start match
>play operator
>get geralt
>roach comes out
>game crashes

looooooooooooooooooool

>dat scorch animation

It's a major success, I'm stressed at being stuck queuing.

How the fuck do i use lamberts\eskiel etc card abilities

i completely disagree.

i'm not surprised that blizzard (as usual) pussied out and denied hearthstone any form of public chat. but i am surprised and disappointed that that has become the standard now for online CCGs.

i value player-to-player interaction pretty highly in games. whether it be FPS, RTS, or MMORPG, i think it's a relatively important element and i think it hurts the genre as a whole to avoid it.

Do they introduce any new mechanics or new cards?

what card did he play to go up to 41? that sounds pretty dumb considering that you only had one card left this looks more like a misplay from him

Maybe he played a card that destroyed anons cards.

Why isn't there a frost counter on the northern side what the fuck?

nobody cares, fuck off

y right it is possible
I dont see how that is a strategic loss then though...

what could be possible is user actually having more than one card, but them being useless and he baited the guy to go out with his stuff...

I did not consider that

Keep only one of lambert / eskiel / vesemir in hand, they won't activate if the others are in hand.

90% of the communication between players is steaming out their anger as they don't have to take responsibility of it.

Just befriend people you want to chat with.

This looks so cluttered

the in-game gwent looked so much cleaner and better

Frost immune, scorch's little brother epidemic, promotion, off the top of my head

>tfw triss will never crouch above your face take a shit in your mouth.

nwm I still dont see it

the other guy did not have any kind of cards to play at the end... I don't see how it was a strategic loss either he missplayed or he simply did not have the hand to win anyway

Promotions. Ranged units. Tactical surrender. Stop sucking so hard.

Promote cards, what are you dense?

3 cards in the final round, 2 of them were scorch and 1 was the 6 attack ranged. Since opponent won the second round i knew i was going second, and knew my two scorches were going to counter whatever opponent played (most of the golds were played at this point).

>mfw most games end before they begin

How Can I Kill The Servers If Servers Are Not Real

>random black dude

?????????????

Sadly, not as good as the vastly superior Hearthstone.

Way better than Elder Scroll Legends, Duelyst, Magic and Faeria.

ah ok
makes sense now...

how does scorch work in this game?

Ever seen a cosplayer before?

same as in witcher 3, removes all non-golden highest attack.

is gwent any good
i watched a friend play W3 and it looks like complete RNG trash

I just realized Gwent is fucking boring when you don't get to build your own deck.

meant

is that an issue?

damn what?

hs is better than gwent, but gwent is better than magic, which is much better than hs?

shit tier taste friend

>AMD

there is your problem

>tfw been playing non stop agaisnt fucking meme tier monster edgy deck
>still havent played agaisnt based northern realms

>tfw always queue into northern realms with a northern realms deck
>change to monsters still get matched with northern realms

>Sadly, not as good as the vastly superior Hearthstone.
>Way better than Elder Scroll Legends, Duelyst, Magic and Faeria.
Don't even understand the point of Legends desu.

>need to install "Gook" Galaxy or smth. Yet another fucking system like steam, battlenet, origin and bethesda launcher.

No, thanks.

@352710302
I care.

No (You) for You fuckboi.

Thread theme
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjT4Le4_qXPAhVj7oMKHWi_A9IQtwIIJDAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9fPWy1_o4&usg=AFQjCNGegyArwegzVZl1KPnfBz8b8Ckm4A&sig2=hM779dJFW9ddrWbQ-YUo-w&bvm=bv.133700528,d.amc

I know this is just a stress test but the decks they built are kinda imbalanced, the white frost is a big fuck you to like 80% of the northern realms cards

The only time I actually won as northern realms was when I used a mage dude that summons a random card from your enemy deck and I got the 15 eredin which basically won the game for me

Same user here, also forgot to mention that their ability is completely broken and triggerso no matter what, even if they do lose a round they still get to keep a random monster on the field which is fucking bullshit

promotion, what is it?

Let'em know. They're taking feedback on the forums and social media.

Is this game even fun? You don't even attack with your minions/monsters, just kinda play and let the computer simulate it.

Really sounds boring.

dice poker was so much fun

but duelyst is fucking amazing

glad to see that monster decks still is the most OP shit ever

won 12 in a row so far goddamn people are bad

>RNG
>Fun

>been playing since start of the test
>haven't played a single match
Didn't want to play Gwent today anyway.

Are they gonna patch these crashes or should I just give up for today?

Dumb frogposter

Monster deck is the most noobish shit

>Not getting the point of stress testing

>set best monster = mana you have
>use hero power regularly with certain heroes and in key moments with other heroes
>kill all of their monsters (with taunt) and/or rush them down depending on the hero

Only time you have to deviate from the above is to play stuff like Repulsor, Buffs or Legendaries.

>Having a stress test before the beta

?

If the servers all crash because they can't handle all the people what's the point of a beta?

That is how the ability is supposed to function. They always keep one monster on the field regardless of win or loss.

FUCK YOU!

The whole point of stress testing is to experiment with server and cause crashes! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PLAY IT WITHOUT PROBLEMS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE casuals

I'm kinda just wondering why they made people sign up for the closed beta if they're going to just let random faggots off twitter and facebook play it before them.

Here is the link to the new version

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20271287

Fucking tons, also rebalanced a lot of stuff.

>stress test
>limited codes
the fuck

damn that's some top-tier art

Beta will presumbly let them play the full game, so all the decks, the campaign, etc.

Intended behavior.

It's (like most) a controlled stress test smartass. That's my guess at least.
Can't have the server explode afterall and dont wanna waste too much money on a stupid test before the actual release starts

You can't stress test if the servers completely crash.

I feel like calling it a stress test, especially one called "kill the server" is retarded, if you're just going to give out keys. I mean, I've literally never seen a "stress test" that wasn't a free for all.

>game can only crash because you don't meet hardware requirements
how retarded can you be

if you can't stand bants, multiplayer games just aren't for you
play play-doh in your campus safe space and don't try to ruin vidya for others

>6700k

should've gotten a 6800k

better luck next time poorfag

Yeah I'm sure you know better than the people are CDRP.

I only play PvP games, I am just too mature to spend my time blocking kids online, hence I support the policy.

is there in-game chat or is the game daycare level of isolation like in borestone?

>try to queue up
>get booted out of the queue
>rinse repeat
THIS ISN'T FAIR

>Hearthstone
>Elder Scrolls Legends
>Runescape Chronicles
>Duelyst
>Faeria
>now Gwent

just keeping up with the dailies and doing arena is becoming a fulltime job

>I am just too mature

You literally made me spit my drink.

You talking about Gwent or?

>I am just too mature

>I am just too mature
Do you also have a wicked sense of humour

im running it without any problems

> I am just too mature

But I am having issues, the game runs like shit unless I turn graphics down to ultra minimum and lower the resolution. Although that's probably just because >borderless windowed >no true fullscreen

anyone else returning back to the select deck menu after searching for a game?

When you are an adult, you should be too mature for online shit-talk, yes.

Keep going

you've clearly never been in a room with a group of well-adjusted grown men watching a sporting event.

We did it lads
We killed the servers

When you are mature, you dont have the need to state that you are so.

ALL OF THE TIME BRO.

>Plays video games
>I'm so mature guys

>Implying Dice Poker isn't literal RNG

>Posts on Cred Forums
>I'm so mature guys
Don't know how he could be so delusional.

>Triss with braces
why yes, penis, we're about to fap

How can anyone think braces are hot?

>Monster deck is OP as fuck

what a surprise

Cute =/= hot

>guy with the most spys wins
Gee, great game.

>They did. How spies and decoys work got changed I think.
Oh, they did? Then maybe disregard this

Someone accused me of ruining other people's fun personally, so I followed the custom and replied what feature in me refuses to accept his view, which is maturity. Disabling chat prevents communication with kids and other people I have no time for, hence I support it.

Whether it is I, personally, who is mature or not, is irrelevant to the argument and myself.

Apex kek

Is Monster deck still "spam melee that spams more melee, then hope enemy doesn't have more frost than you have clear weather"?

How can anyone think braces are cute?

>nigger in a fantasy world
>nigger that can read

Dropped!

Seems like it. They do it in a more interesting way now though, with some cards giving and getting +1/+2s based on conditionals. Most of their cards are now immune to Biting Frost as well.

>Reading
He's drawing pictures.

Monster shit is immune to frost now, hell one card even gets extra power even shit is frozen.

Matchmaking's unfucked, lads

When you are an adult, you should be mature enough to not be fazed by online shit talk.

>Most of their cards are now immune to Biting Frost as well.
>Monster shit is immune to frost now
Suddenly that deck starts to make sense.
Monsters in Witcher 3 was fucking laughable.

Lets be honest, Gwent in Witcher 3 was created as a grind-a-thon where every new card you get is strictly better than the last not to mention just a tiny part of a whole game.

If they were going to do this then they really had to rework the cards from they ground up (which is what they seem to be doing). Gwent is just Blitzball 2.0, fun as fuck but when you get it and how it works and how the system is set up in the base game they you get that it's not really made to be real fleshed out game but a minigame with a set path you need to grind along.

What's the fucking point?

The only thing fun about gwent was collecting all the cards. Once you had a nice deck it just turned into spies & decoys.

Fun game, no forfeiting or anything meta like that, just the cards your given and how you use them.

The only thing this gwent has with the witcher 3 one is the mechanics, the cards are all different and (they claim) "balanced".

No more spy shit (again so they claim).

Will Skellige deck be in the released game?

is it done now? I miss it already

I feel like every game I've played so far has been fairly matched.

Fuck I missed it?

Are servers kill?

There's another one on Tuesday
If you miss that CBT is only a month away

Is this game more like Magic or Heartstone?

It's over

>Thebull94's bait threads are all dying
>Actual videogame discussion
Some of you guys are ok. Don't go to the Gwent tournament tomorrow.

It's literally Gwent. Just go pirate W3 and give it a try.

Thank fuck no. I tell you, for someone that has played every card game under this sun, magic clones are really fucking starting to get on my nerves.

Half the reason I like this game, even tho I am not really into bluffing poker shit, is because it ain't a fucking magic clone.

This is the best gwent explination ever. Blitzball 2.0

My impression:
GWENT is great

Monster deck was superior

Monster deck vs Monster deck was pure luck if both players knew how the game works (they knew the cards each other had in their deck and also knew how to pick the most efficient card against the other deck)

With much more card and much more different leaders, the game would be great.

>Monster deck vs Monster deck
>3 Frost cards after mulligans

>missing specific .dll file to install gog
>windows update refuses to co operate
>spend all evenin troubleshooting windows
>have to wait until tuesday to try again

Life is suffering lads

Would smash that Triss cosplayer

>Thebull94
Fuck, what was that shit again? Refresh my memory, please.

>WAIT TILL 'HE DROPS 'HIS FUCKING GUARD

what is that triss so smug about

I just registered for the beta and it keeps asking me to register again, what do?

The game freezes constantly anyway so you didn't miss anything

Head over to the catalogue. There's like 4 threads shitting on W3 and they're all made by this one buttmad redditer from Turk who is a huge Biodrone.

Register me please.