Are you hyped for the bloodborne killer?

Are you hyped for the bloodborne killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqiRc39WaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>feb
Don't remind me. The wait is killing me.

I should have tried this before the beta ended
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqiRc39WaI

> Koei Tecmo > Japan studios + From software

Sorry, you've got me a bit confused here.

>needing to kill a 2 year old game that no one plays anymore
But yes I am very hyped

I'd rather have Ninja Gaiden 4 honestly.

WHO KATANA USER HERE?

Lorodesu ofu da Farren

I dont have a ps4 but in 8 years Ill buy one cheap
hypetrain never ends fellow ps4 brothers

I just hope that there is a 2nd weapon which uses heart as its main stat

>no pc release

Who gives a shit?

But if PC port happens, you will shitpost the thread with your arrogance.

That's why PC version is a no no.

Sony wins either way xD

>crying just for the sake of it
full console peasant mode
ninja gaiden isnt on pc either, no way it gets a port. calm your breasts

>nioh and nier automata both coming in february

do any of you fucking retards ever look at the post youre replying to, read it, type your own post and then read it?

Or do you just mash out the quickest insults you can through a flurry of autistic emotion

says the cracka who just ascended cringedom in 0,14 seconds.
Nice try neckbeard

>Persona 5
>Nioh
>Nier: Automata
>Horizon: Zero Dawn

February is a wallet killer. Delay Yakuza 0 to February and I'm done for.

>Bloodborne killer
Why do you shitheads always try to get every fanbases to attack each other for no reason? For the (You)s?

>horizon
just wait when it goes on sale 2 months later

>called me out for being autistic so i better act the part

nice dude

>calling the only person who reads his shit and responds correctly autistic
>expects anyshit from anyone
what are you even doing at this point funposter

>persona
kek

We get it, you speak Japanese.

It'll give me an excuse to buy a PS4. Didn't feel like getting the console just to play Bloodborne and Persona 5, but I feel like having Nioh to play as well would be a good enough justification.

im not judging until the game comes out. loved the beta though, i think it has potential

yeah basically. Just ignore the bait and create some meaningful discussion of the game to spite op

I actually played the demo, so no. It's dull.

>Bloodborne killer
Can't we all just get along? and blame team ninja for not making a new Ninja Gaiden?

>i didnt actually play the demo because i dont have a PS4
ok kid

they are making a new ninja gaiden though

No, that game is garbage. Kill yourself.

Ninja Gaiden 4 will take the route of God of War 4.

The demo didn't captivate me that much. Is there actual reason to switch stances mid attack? I didn't get a very good feel for when to use which stance.

>weebshit souls clone made by a literal meme developer

yoooo duuuude ninja gaiden so fuckin hard mang *unsheaths cucktana* fuckin epic bro fuckin geralt of rivera ebin japan meme pc never ever haha

>Is there actual reason to switch stances mid attack?
if you get the skill, you get more ki back when switching stance during ki pulse

Where did you get this information? If you're talking about the NG project, it is not a game.

>that no one plays anymore
Please don't post shit you know nothing about and go ring your bells.
There's still plenty of coop and almost instant PvP in Nightmare frontier, Mergo's and DLC areas.

>Ni-Oh
>Oh
When will this end jeez it's Nioh. Also I'm greatly hyped but cautiously too due to how the changes might occur, Alpha to Beta and the current change list worries me. Also it's not really a Bloodborne killer, both games are great and there's no sense in pitting them against each other like that when you can play both.
2kat scales off of Heart mainly as well if I remember right.

Isn't Ninja Gaiden 4 just a rumor though?

All the stances are strong at specific things in specific circumstances, and they're always changing throughout a fight. Also more importantly, there's a skill called Flux that makes it so that if you change stance after a Ki Pulse you recover extra Ki. Getting into the groove of this can really increase your options.

This is my spiritfu. There are many like it but this one is mine. My spiritfu is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my spiritfu is useless. Without my spiritfu I am useless. I must use my spiritfu true. I must cut straigther than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must cut him before he cuts me. I will. Before glorious NIPPON I swear this creed: my spiritfu and myself are defenders of my country, we are thee masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, u ntil there is no enemy, but peace. SAYONARA.

yeah its just a rumor

>'your skirr wif oni is impressive'
>'w-what?'
>whips out a cat
>'oh heavens, rook at the time'
>vanishes into the night
GOTY

kek

Cat pocket watch is the best. Wonder if anyone's got the cap of that one post about it.

I've enjoyed each iteration of Souls signifigantly less than the last, But I like how Nioh has an actual combat system and depth. and that they are still adding a ton of stuff after the beta. I dunno if Ill buy it full price but the demo impressed me enough to get it at some point

Content wise there definitely seems like there'll be a ton to play with considering how much more the Beta had, that's for sure.