Will FFXIV fun again with the new patch?

Will FFXIV fun again with the new patch?

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2404142/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTtjMeh0_5s
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/3_4_Soul_Surrender/
amazon.com/FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-Heavensward-Windows-Pc/dp/B00OM6SAK0
amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Heavensward-Reborn-Bundle/dp/B00UO4NL9Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1474662841&sr=1-1&keywords=final fantasy xiv online pc
store.na.square-enix.com/product/282255/final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-pc-download
youtube.com/watch?v=JtJIFgQXu_Y&t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=OCZypb2Ck2w
youtube.com/watch?v=8jFu9tKTv2A
youtube.com/watch?v=H4ltltXQMzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not.

>AST Buffed
>SCH Sweating
>WHM on suicide watch

>MCH ammo timer has now been removed

Who /perfect job/ here.

>highest burst
>raid utility
>job flare
>a e s t h e t i c s

>Everyone on WoW hates garrison
>LETS ADD IT TO OUR GAME

mch aesthetics are the worst of any job due to full retard animations

Good. Keep wowfags out.

Would like them if they didn't make them into a Gunmage.

I farmed 12 mil gil just for housing items for my two houses. And I want an apartment too.

My body is ready

>I want my game to stay unpopulated and dead because I hate playing with people from a different game that YOUR game was based on

the logic

>12mil
what's it like being homeless? KEK

anyone?

Stay mad. You go stay in your dying game, I'll stay in mine.

High populations kill anything and everything. Just look at Cred Forums

Hes a faget though since WoW players already infest ff14

Don't forget to post your server and character!

my realm has more players in dalaran than your game has total players on your server

No, it's shit to the core.

Kill yourself immediately.

I've never had a problem. If anything I'll play with you, user.

No fleeting signs of life can change the fact that WoW is dead inside

Says the fag playing a shit MMO with only 250k active players, even TOR and ESO have more than 500k actives.

>Who /perfect job/ here.
Me. WAR master race.

>its dead because i say it is

lol

Someone was mentioning SweetFX in the early thread and I can't seem to activate it. I'm already using the Configurator but it just stays off.

No, I already have the two houses. The 12 mil is just for the new furnishings.

>F2P garbage

l m a o opinion discarded

I swear this is nep posting this in every thread

I started on ultros and joined a small friendly FC
come to find out the leader was an actual PEDO
STAY AWAY FROM ULTROS
STAY AWAY FROM REIGN OF TERROR
STAY AWAY FROM ROBERT ARCTOR
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2404142/

>he seriously believes FFXIV isn't F2P garbage tier

>those quality of life changes

go home nep

what are those items? instant level 30 primary class?

Kill yourself Cherie.

>china

l
m
a
o

Instant level 50 boosts and instant completion of the MSQ, coming soon worldwide in 4.0.

Straight to 50's for the chinese version only because chinese people aren't human.

>tfw FC members say "I wish user was here" and bitch about their shit MCH

MCH is such a fun job and yet so many people suck at it because they don't bother to learn how it works. This ammo change is going to be so nice.

funnily enough I am actually nep but i'm not the person you were replying too

>auto attacks work no matter which direction you're facing
>don't have to worry about trying to face boss while doing mechanics anymore

now if only they could let me have my fucking chocobo out while I'm queueing this game would be perfect

It's always fun the 3 months after the patch, then quit, save your money and play something else until the next patch

That's not nep's trip you impostor

The Chinese version doesn't have a abo system like us but instead they pay by "play time".
So stuff like this make sense for them.
Still, the Chinese version isn't even published by SE.

It makes sense for the chinese market since they have ridiculous laws prohibiting what you do in your free time, especially regarding games, because lolchina.
But goddamn if this system ever comes OUT of china my sub will be cancelled instantly because it'll be the beginning of the end for any decency this game has going for it.

I can't believe they still haven't fixed that. It's such a painin the ass.

When I was in china, I was able to play wow without any time limit. The university I stayed in had a cybercafe that was open 24/7 and had people (almost all students) basically living there. That was like 3 years ago max.

I don't think anybody here would even know who I am, I haven't shitposted about this game for like over a year.

Wait, that dude is an actual pedo? not just you meming because they like lalafells or some shit?
Ultros is mid-high population for FFXIV standards. People in the city states, but not much else. They have a giant hard-on for hunts, however, and if you aren't using guildworks/ a part of a hunt linkshell, you won't make it to an S rank/A rank during most hours due to it being pulled and dead within 3 minutes of popping. Balour is a salty shithead that heads the hunts. I wouldn't know about raiding since I don't raid, but I constantly see farm parties(no bonus) for the latest ex content and see quite a few people decked out in raid/ex gear so it's there if you're looking for that. There's virtually no RP, go to Balmung if you want that. Botspam can be heavy, but I use a filter on guildworks and never see it. Ultros is also for whatever reason filled with weebs.

I agree.
Like, Jesus fucking Christ, people already don't know how to play their job properly at lvl 60 or even try to understand the story, as a Healer main I don't even want to imagine what would happen if they give people the option to skip everything.

>game literally has the function to place you in two groups at the same time as shown by queuing with a friend
>yet it cant do the same fucking thing for chocobos and quests

Is the Diadem rework coming out this patch?

That's 3.5.

So what do we get for 3.45? The final floors of PotD?

>Cant do fucking anything on mounts
>Wow lets you start quests etc. and interact with NPCs

Can they please steal this from WoW?

>i229
>need i235 minimum for Sophia
>already capped on lore; literally can't advance my iLv any further
So what do I do now?
I'm tempted to just level FSH.

only if trump gets elected

also yoshida is still a hack

>paying the game to play itself

how much of a cuck do you have to be to do something like that

Is 250k active player the new 2.5 second gcd meme that shitposters will constantly spout despite being it completely false?

They won't. Most NPC and items interaction make your character perform emotes and it wouldn't work on a mount.

wait for the update and get there the same day?

I just discovered today that I can upgrade Lore gear with items from Weeping City, not just Savage drops.

Why is information on stuff like this so hard to find? No gear progression guides even mention it, much less the game itself.

it just happened last patch. If you read the patch notes like you're supposed to you'd be ilvl 239 by now like you should be.

Yeah, seems like that's all I can do.
They should uncap tomes before an even patch. You know, so people might actually be able to catch up.

You need an item from Weeping City and another from Void Ark.
Aside from upgrading your weapon is +1iLv really worth 80 minutes of your life?

>want to resub
>remember how shit and boring the game is
lol nice try guys

10 ilvls on a weapon is a huge boost.

>that SMN who has to tag everything in a FATE
>even has his Garuda out of the Fate bounds to hit spawning mobs before anyone else
>even though those FATES are clearly synced for more than one considering health and number of mobs
>it's a Yo-Kai! farmer
And I thought people can't get more autistic over Fates.

Haven't met a Summoner who wasn't a total tryhard or turbo sperg. Not even exaggerating.

People like to complain that it's dead just because it's not one of the max pop servers, but there's plenty of people and the community is fine. There's a lot of very good and very nice players on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTtjMeh0_5s

Opinion?

>4:06:36

Nigga I ain't watching that shit

I'll tell you in 4 hours mate

dont you like compfy podcasts? I like listening to some when I'm "working"

>Xeno
Nope.

51-200, yeah

Very mature dude.

Why would I listen to an immature cunt who can't admit his fault?

What, aren't they coming with 3.4?

God i miss this game....the aesthetic, the people (even though i was never really social), the story, but I cant bring myself to resub.

Fuck eso, fuck wow, fuck tera, fuck Aion, fuck wildstar, fuck gay wars.

not following that dude but what are his faults (TL;DR)?

Tell me about Xeno. Why does he do the podcast?

The changes in the patch notes are coming in 3.4, but the new floors are coming in 3.45. Maybe a month after the patch drops.

Because there's nothing to do in-game

no, 3.45, same with the next anima weapon step.

they literally added photo mode with preset filters like instagram kek

>Gearing up any more than absolutely needed

Casual. I always beat all the EX primals at the minimum ilevel and I usually get top DPS too.

Grinding is for autists.

>playing wow in 2016

Basically he's a fucking retard who tanked with full STR accesories when it was still relevant to do and like never left Deliverance and would keep on loosing aggro.
He wiped multiple parties because of that """playstyle""" of his, and got mad at people calling him out of his bullshit.

Thanks. The is FC is either Cred Forums or Cred Forums right?

didn't you hear? legion saved the game

I got banned on r/ffxiv for complaining about it. I said something like "wasting time and resources on useless trash like this instead of making the game better" but not as politely.

But seriously this is another useless feature nobody asked for done for RP fags and casuals who enjoy posting their shitty screenshots on Reddit and Twitter.

>This ammo change is going to be so nice.
I'm ambivalent about the ammo change honestly, the problem is you still have to do it 1 min before the pull - and theres even less reason to wait around before pulling, now that cds get reset on wipe.

A better solution would be to make quick reload and reload have no cooldown when used outside of combat. That way you can use it literally a second before the tank pulls, and still use it again as normal in the opener.

Wait what the fuck, didn't they announce that shit with their 3.4 trailer?

> never left Deliverance
>would keep on loosing aggro.

Okay that's wrong. I get being dps greedy but you should never forget your main job.

If I were a healer I'd fucking hate him.

I don't even fucking know any more. Everyone says something different.

Your weapon is by far your most important piece of equipment, so yes.

it probably won't be an issue if you do it as soon as you respawn

other classes need a moment to get ready too like resummon pets, cast protect, build chakra, etc

Post character and youtube and the initials of your crush!

I've never heard of this. Can you cite something so I can read up?

Are you two illiterate?
>Aside from upgrading your weapon is +1iLv really worth 80 minutes of your life?
Keywords: "Aside from".
To begin with weapons count for double in the iLv calculation, unless you play a shitty class, and the Weapon Damage stat itself is the biggest contributor to your DPS/HPS/EPS. You do more damage naked with a good weapon than you do with a Lv.1 weathered weapon and otherwise BiS gear. So of course weapon is important; it's everything else that's comparatively a waste of time.

Tbf i could stay in deliverance most of the time with pugs and be top dps by a lot. I miss str tanking. Of course I switched up if I got good dps in my group.

So according to this pic you can only put 4 fish in an aquarium regardless of if you maxed out on the size limit?

that's lame

A good str war self healed a lot, was fun as fuck.

They've done this plenty of times in the past. Hell, even last patch they showed DD in the trailer but it didn't come out until 3.35

They always do the same man, they show all the stuff all once, noth the even and the odd numbered patch stuff. You can see what's in 3.45 here:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/special/3_4_Soul_Surrender/

FORWARD AND BACK THEN FORWARD AND BACK THEN FORWARD AND BACK THEN ONE FOOT FORWARD

THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

>New Scholasticate quests.
FINALLY

More cute giraffes!

I want to see the cute MC get DP'd by the aristocrat kid and his henchman while his best friend cries in the corner.

Please understand.

You can probably have 7 small, 1 small and 3 medium, 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large or what is in that picture.

The only combinations. You can stack fish.

I'm only asking because it looks like there are only 4 slots to place fish

so even if you put 4 small fish and do not reach the maximum of 7/7 you still cannot add more. That's what it looks like to me

Justify this

What healer should I pick and why?

Oh right... Yeah it's gonna be shit and limited, but what do you expect?

AST was shit

Aquarium Tier (Capacity)Total Fish
Tier 1(1)
Tier 2(2)
Tier 3(4)
Tier 4(7)

I just wanted to put a bunch of tiny fishes in there and watch them dart around...

>What healer should I pick and why?

Try all three and see which one you like.

When will housing plots start opening up again? What I've heard there were a pause in the housing reclamation thingy.

No it wasn't.

Also i didn't think they'd overtune it this. Adly because shitters don't know how to play the goddamn class. Holy fuck they only needed to change the draw mehanics.

AST is currently looking to be the most OP shit in this game ready to trivialize fights with cure 2 potency shields and 1 minute raging strikes. Level that.

White Mage is the most FF of the healers and always get slutty leg mini skirts as leg gear. Straightforward in healing and damage.

Scholar if you like shields and dots and getting steam punky gear.

AST if you like rng and buffing your party in exchange for less personal dps.

It wasn't really shit on diurnal, and I don't think nocturnal comes even close to sch even with all those buffs, it's true that its heals fell short compared to whm in some stuff like a8s but it's not that bad, also more fun than whm.

The barrier buffs I expected, the increased potency on Balance and Bole I did not.

PS3 limitations prease understandu.

>2500 shield by just casting aspected helios

Nigga. Noct sect shields are fucking broken. I can guarantee it will trivialize all the old content, while being much more favorable for new raids.

Yoshida is on meth

I wonder what they're going to do to White Mage in 2.5 to make it worth playing. Fire IV level damage Holy, regen that is a benediction on each tick?

That golden eagle is pretty cool. Guess I'll actually bother killing the extreme version for once.

Pick up groups and learning groups can fuck right off tough.

They look like they're gonna be OP but SCH still has the fairy and a really badass toolkit man, you can't replace SCH, it doesn't matter how buffed AST gets, plus having diurnal AST & SCH is always gonna be better than nocturnal AST & WHM. We'll see though, I might be wrong.

I didnt expect the barrier buffs to be that big though. Noct sect was already in a good spot. Fundamentally speaking, noct sect to sch would be the same diurnal sect is to whm but people assume the worst because theres a meta.

Are you ready to make her a happy kitten?

No, it's always been shit.

It has good graphics and that's literally it. Everything else about this game is a worse version of WoW, from boring, stilted 2.5 GCD gameplay to the shitty unfun currency grinding to the never ending gear treadmill that invalidates all your in-universe legendary artifact relic bullshit every time there's a new patch.

The original EX Primal fights (Titan) were the only time this game was any good at all. The only people still playing it are autistic roleplayers.

If I was I'd probably go to jail

>5% boost heal potency overall
>130 to 170%
>It's an instant cast heal too
>Become stronger than a normal Adlo
>Even Helios shit on succor now

SCH at least could assume their superior dick by overlapping any shield from the AST but now it's like they are getting NTR'd with their only hope being a crit from adlo.

...That's sad.

depends how retarded the tasks it gives you are and what the rewards are. the 2 mhachi matter might be cool and the gear if it's actually reasonably good.

if you have to do stupid shit like run the CT so you can choose between 500 poe or some other garbage, no

Thanks for reminding me that LoR will be released on Blu-Ray soon.

You'll have to do EX primals and Coils.

All robes now get more revealing cuts and they gain gil from providing their services.

>You'll have to do EX primals and Coils.
That's not bad, the content is ok.

Unless they need to be isync'ed because I don't trust the people who play this game to be able of doing any old content isynced

>35 second mp regen
>1 minute rampart snd raging strikes or more
>nearly double the potency of regular adloquim in the shield and being instacast, + having more mind, + the unecessary heal potency boost to 10%, +the fact that the aspected heals are still like 300 mp cheaper than succor and adlo
>around x1.5 shield for aspected helios, considering the heal potency bonus its very close to a spread adloquim

They might as well say "we're removing sch from the game to rework it as a brand new dps class"

Where's the Male Kitten?

LoR? isn't that lodoss? looks like Deed

People are still going to run SCH x WHM like they have since AST came into the picture. Nothing changed with the first 3 buffs, the 4th set of buffs will still only affect those who switch to AST after they learn the fight to cheese their DPS's fflogs.

Translation: "I was too bad at the game to do any EX Primals or Raids after the first 3 easy mode ones, so I jumped ship back to WoW - a game for literal 12 year olds where all I have to do in raids is press 1234".

For extra proof of your ineptitude, you even grinded the Relic weapon, which specifically exists so that shitters can also have good gear without having to raid, just by doing monotonous tasks over and over that only autists would stomach.

>Mandatory healing class not so smug after being turned less mandatory.

>WHM main
>obliterated from the meta
not for me

>party finder asking for ast/whm for creator group

I hate asts shit design but you'd have to be delusional to think this won't change the meta. And they are doing it like this for that specific purpose. That or yoshida hates schs I dunno.

Miqo'te have male children at an extremely low rate. You'll probably never see one.

>mandatory healing class
Learn the difference between meta and mandatory.

Also I suggest you actually play the healing classes you're shitting on in a raid before you give an uneducated trash opinion like that.

No, that's Mithra.

You're idiots if you think SCH is the one being replaced by AST.

My favourite thing from before the notes came out was the thing where Yoshida said something like "we're worried that the best players might be too good with the Astro buffs" as though these changes aren't so good that even a retard isn't going to benefit hugely from it.

Yes, meant to write RoLW. I don't know what happened there.

It will.

So when will this game become fun 2 play

Can't wait for the patch. I own half of my ward and now I'm going to own an apartment complex. If they included the job Landlord and charge you all rent I wouldn't hesitate. Maybe one day though.

It's also miqo'te. One of the reasons most miqo'te NPCs are women, and why men are considered so important for Seekers of the Sun. We even have a miqo'te settlement to look at for proof. Forgotten Springs has three males in comparison to over a dozen women.

I'm sure you're both in statics that are tryhard enough to replace you.

>Getting mad that jobs even when they're getting buffed.
Fucking grow up.

>Aside from what makes this worth doing is this worth doing?

So, how expensive are the i250 crafted stuff going to be in the first week?

It will change the meta sure, but SCH x WHM is still arguably superior to any comp involving AST as far as early prog goes. Eos is still powerful as fuck, and with tools like indom, assize, asylum, ect you can free up GCDs to enable more dps uptime for both healers.

Not the same guy, but it won't.

I don't even play a healing class. I'm just saying that SCH shields aren't the only reason they've been favored so long. Their DPS output is pretty high, and they have other support like deployment and enhanced virus. WHM is the one that's going to be replaced.

Next expansion. Yoshi P will deliver!

>playing DRK
>2016
What's wrong with you?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE AST BUFFS

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I LITERALLY FINISHED LEVELING AST A MONTH AGO BEFORE I UNSUBBED AGAINST MY FC ADVISING ME NOT TOO

FEELS GOOD TO BE THE BEST HEALER IN THE GAME ALL OF A SUDDEN WOW

What's the one on the top right? Artifact completion or main story skip?

That's only for the Chinese and Korean versions, Japanese and American versions do not have this.

FUCK i just decided last week that WHM will be the first healer i get to 60. i took a long time to decide between WHM and AST and finally settled on WHM.

sitting at level 42 right now, wondering if i should just pick up AST right now instead. not to mention i've found WHM to be boring A F

Fuck, I meant top left

They share gear aside from the weapon. Your best option is just to level all the healers and learn how to play each of them so you can fill whatever is needed.

Get all three healers to 60, fill all niches.

>I own half of my ward
Yeah right.

>and now I'm going to own an apartment complex
One apart per character ya cunt.

Post yfw Brute Justice is the last theme playing in the final Alexander battle.

Why would you give a fuck about meta? Wut? Play whatever the fuck you want faggotron.

>So few males that Mooncats actually number their sons

Ideally you'd be a huge fag and get all classes to 60, but gearing all of that can be a bitch.

Play whm if that's what you want.

>3.4
I see thanks! But will the timer start ticking down in 3.4 or will there be plots reclaimed from players that has not played for a long time the moment 3.4 is live?

I want to make her a mi'qote

What will be next for the AST buff?
The ability to freely switch from Nocturnal and Diurnal stance in battle?

I still have PTSD from the motherfucker but I fucking love him and I hope he shows up again somehow

>I own half of my ward
Does your wife's daughter's Roe own the other half?

That too. It's also why monogamy isn't a thing to miqo'te. Because they don't have enough men to pair with the women. Instead, the Seekers assign one or two guys as breeding factories for the sake of the race.

I wonder how many applications they get for the job

Most likely start from there, simply to be fair to owners returning with the new patch.

>The ability to freely switch from Nocturnal and Diurnal stance in battle?

They should have cut the bullshit and let them have that from the start.

Probably 200% shields that wont replace sch and all cards being aoe. At this point there's just gonna keep buffing them until WHM is actually benched because Diurnal will be such a dps gain even with bad card rng.

This might actually motivate me to finally get AST to 60 and complete my autism quest to get all jobs to 60.

This should be a thing already imo

maybe put a 30 second cooldown on it though so you can't have the benefits from both sects on at once

>the two cucks in Forgotten Springs think they can compete with the balls to the wall U'odh who killed Titan without even having Echo for safety.

>left an fc with a friend
>started to build our own
>worked on our relic together
>got some cool people in the fc
>got a med plot in mist
wow comes out
>they leave to play wow
>just me and my bro playing ffxiv
>ask if they will come back for 3.4
>they tell me no
o-ok

Who else playing alone here?

>furniture that will be deleted when you put it away is not a thing anymore
THANK GOD. What the fuck were they thinking with that shit anyways?!

>Years of LB penalties for class/role stacking for raiding
>Devs said fuck-it and just disallow more than one of the same class this coming tier for Savage

>even
You shouldn't be giving out opinions like these if you're just gonna base yourself off shit like fflogs. Pretty hypocritical considering your stance on hardcore statics.

These ast buffs dont even out the class at all. AST's two shield spells are:
>massively cheaper in mp, like 300 less vs schs
>being boosted by 10% healing potency on top of having more mnd than sch
>almost double the shield sch can put

This is nothing like drk vs pld or why is war best off tank. Its a straight up ridiculous buff. Fairy is not as overpowered as people say, and asts utility is not that different to schs.

Ast just needed a change to draw mechanics not ridiculous overtuning. Also incase you haven't noticed, yoshida himself admitted that they were purposely overpowering ast because even though they consider current ast fine, they feel the skill level is too high, so they are overpowering it so shit players can "play it".

FC friend moved recently to a different server and another hasn't been on in months.

A-at least I'm not getting bothered by anyone anymore. ;___;

Hell y-y-yeah bro

I liked it so much better when Mithra were originally female only and they were sluts for that reason

Don't know,but I'm having fun with my raid group so none of that matters.

Mithra lore always said the men were kept at home because they were considered too valuable to let go adventuring and hunting.

Any WAR that does not value Storm's Path is worthless in my eyes.

>friend wants to start a raid group with his boyfriend, me and some other friends

I dont see this ending well

I play almost all MMOs solo.

It won't. It actually depends on your expectations as a group.

Any WAR that does not value Butcher's Block is worthless in my eyes.

But Miqo'tes are also sluts, there's even a FATE were you escort literally a whore.

Probably won't but give it a go.
I also think one of my static members is trans (which is fine) but I honestly am afraid to ask

>Triple Triad cross-server room
>penalty for leaving too soon
The fuck are they smoking? Now I've lost interest into TT shit again.
Watch how they'll change it within the next patch.

>retainer bells in Gold saucer
This kills your server.

>But Miqo'tes are also sluts
Not all. Mine is pure! PURE!!

liking these patch notes desu senpai

Path is pointless 80% of the time.

>penalty for leaving too soon
It doesn't say that anywhere.

Only if you're matching through Raid Finder. If you enter with a full party, you can take whatever you like.

why do you do this to yourself?
how can you not make friends in this game?

what's the point of playing a MMO without the MM part?

thanks i just got promoted

Full party only ignores iLvl according to these notes.

Anyone play MCH on controller?
If so could you share cross hotbar?

WEATHER: BEYOND TIME

ARE YOU FUCKING READY?

they have best weapons
what's the point of playing any jobs with vet rewards as glams??

>literally the mor dhona weather particles but green

Hackshida strikes again.

FORWARD AND BACK

>Weather particles
That's the general aether effect you dingledork.

>shitty copy of Bahamut Prime
HW raiding story and theme was a bigger blunder than 1.0.

>10% less damage
>Pointless

The amount of potency you gain from not using path is extremely minimal. You're just screwing over your healers and/or co-tank by not having it up for raid aoes or tankbusters.

For example, if you barely use path on A3S or A7S, you're pretty much trash.

>haven't even seen his mechanics
>confirmed to fight both a small Alexander Prime and the colossus you see in the pic
>somehow a copy of Bahamut Prime

>Alexander at 1%
>This guy appears with the Invincible and nukes it from orbit.
What do you do?

PREASU UNDERSTAN
SQUARE CUT BUDGET AGAIN
ROOK FORWARD TO IT

Look at the scale. Alexander is full size.

Yoshi confirmed in an interview that you fight both Alexander Prime and the full-sized Alexander.

Sephirot was them testing this I bet.

Merge all the cards into one. Or give them their own action and there is no draw.

It said you can only do savage through raid finder.

>Alexander (Savage) can only be accessed via the Raid Finder.

Only this affects full party
>* Item level restrictions do not apply when registering as a full party.

Not Level Requirements.
>(Two or more of the same job is not permitted)

LEARN TO READ.

>PLD gets 25 potency on Sword Oath

Cause PLD off tanking is such a common thing right? Fucking hell Yoshi I feel like you're purposefully missing the issues with PLD at this point.

just final boss my shit up famalam

PLD tanks in Sword Oath.

>PotD
>room 49
>group received a lot of damage
>maniacdps healer doesn't heal
>she opens chest
>explodes
>we wipe
Well, that was interesting.

99% of the game's budget goes into tours, there's not a single week Yoshida isn't on a convention or event somewhere.

Always have a large distance between yourself and the rando shitters in a PotD group.

And 0.9% goes into FFXV.

Considering XIV stole 99% of XV's budget and dev team for 2+ years, they deserve to get back as much as they can get.

Just how hard is tanking, especially at 50-60 (and 60 onwards)? I kinda wanna tank because I like playing an important role in parties (currently play a healer for that as I feel it's not too hard as a healer v a tank, less "knowing the fight" and more just reacting/learning) but I am scared I'll fuck up.

Gonna play PLD probably because I don't like 2H weapons in general.

>Considering XIV stole 99% of XV's budget and dev team for 2+ year
It's not XIV's fault SE can't into money management and won't let XV - Developmenthell Vapoware Edition die.

Easiest role in the game. You can't fuck it up.

It's SE's fault the original XIV got rushed to hell to compete with Cataclysm and its failure and remake set back all their projects for years.

Stupidly easy.

Anytime you die make sure to either blame shit heals or low dps

See? It's all SE's fault, not the dev's.

Can someone explain collectables to me? I crafted them myself with Collectable Synthesis but I still can't turn them in at Rowena's house of splendors. Is there something I'm missing?

All of that period - 14 rushed, XIII-3, XV's development hell, mobile trash focus- was Wada's fault. The moment he left SE turned around for the better.

The list of collectables she accepts changes daily with a couple exceptions

>tfw Brute Justice shows up in a future xpac and you team up to protect the hope and dreams of all gobbie children

TRANSFOOORM

Well that makes me feel a lot better.
Thanks friends.

Best PLD glamours?

>Is there something I'm missing?
Rowena only wants certain collectables. It's always the same few each crafter/gatherer, but it randomly changes between them daily.

So I have to wait for the reset despite it already showing what she wanted? I just crafted all this for nothing basically?

You need to meet a minimum amount of collectability to be able to turn items in. You can see the required amount on the collectable window at the npc or in your timer list. If you made stuff that's too low, you can choose to lower its quality to make it an NQ it then sell it.

Can just hold on to them until they rotate back on her list

Don't worry man, all the items she wants cycle, just keep them in your inventory until they pop up again, shouldn't take too long.

>You need to meet a minimum amount of collectability to be able to turn items in.
What determines that? Because I didn't bother HQ'ing them since the required items did not mention HQ.

Yes, they're all random so you could wait a day or almost a week for items to rotate back.

Open the collectable window, hover over the item, and look near the bottom. There are 3 tiers with different collectability requirements. If the collectability on the item you made is below the lowest one, you can't turn it it.

>all these SCH shitters flipping their shit over the AST buffs

Sure they probably did overdo it but seeing you faggots lose your shit and feel your niche actually threatened for the first time in three years is worth it.

Yes it is mentioned, you can see the minimum collectability required and 2 bonuses if you get higher collectability than required, it's in the bottom right of the window.

Augmented AF1 gear

Or the Lioneage armor from PvP

Pay up if you want to see a shark in your tank, goyim

WHM are actually the ones getting screwed this patch.

AST/SCH will be the new meta, for unrivaled mitigation and party buffs.

Love that new Beware: Shitters sign!

>Because I didn't bother HQ'ing them since the required items did not mention HQ
HQ determines collectability.

SCH has never been about its shields, especially before 3.0, its DPS niche is still unaffected.

I hope the non-savage gear is better itemized this time so I don't have to wear a 220 robe for two patches again.

I mean I know that but for some reason SCH players are the ones being huge uppidy faggots about all this. It's like they can't stand the thought of any other healing class ever being close to on par with them.

>HQ determines collectability.
Fuck. Okay thanks dudes.

on gilga, there's always this dude in limsa plaza who roleplays as Zack from FF7, except he's also a catboi.

I cringe hard everytime I see him

on tonberry there's a Seifer Almasy who rp's like him (as in "i'm such a badass") and also glamours like him.
when I first saw the name/glamour, I was impressed. then he spoke.

>WHM are actually the ones getting screwed this patch.
I won't stop me from maining WHM, but it doesn't hurt any less.

Might be done better or less annoying

Probably not though

>Balance potency doubled

IT WAS ALREADY THE BEST CARD.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Holy shit, him and that turboslut cat that stands behind him

Both in the same spot, everyday

I did see a good Agrias the other day, didn't see them speak or whatever so that didn't sour it. Outfit was as faithful as you can probably get and she's more niche than most so it was cool

>this is literally said everytime AST is buffed

the y'shtola one?

>Agrias

Was she a lalafel in spirit with the FFT style

>want to make a new character
>dont want to talk to minfilia at the rising sands for 90 hours

Gambler class WHEN?

I just started this scholastic quests and wow, that white haired girl is a cutie.

Shame about being a knife ear though.

It's called Astrologian and was added for Heavensward.

No, Peachy whatever

That's a fortune teller. I want a gambler. I was holding out hope for something like the XI Corsair but AST/MCH pretty much split it in half.

You can tell who play WHM in here because they are still trying to pretend AST isnt taking their spot. They might not crowd out SCH, but they can take SCH's place in anything except maybe week one progressive.

>all these people getting their dicks wet for ASTs and the new patch
>all these people forgetting about getting shit draws
>all these people forgetting about shit redraws
>all these people forgetting about lower potency on the group heals/regens on AST
>all these people forgetting about that shields DO NOT STACK
>all these people forgetting that in savage raids a single WHM does most of the healing with a SCH DPSing while their Fairy provides enough backup
Tell me, where do you honestly see AST fitting into the whole... big picture?

Did you forget about those times where you drew a spear/arrow?
Did you forget about those times where you redrew a spire?
Did you forget that double white mage groups have their STRONGER regens stacking?
Did you forget that if you attempt to take a SCH place in a raid you will weaken the raid as a whole because of the lost SCH dps?
Did you honestly think your cards would make up for that?

shithu tied to a tree = ast
Reimu = players
Momizu = WHM/SCH
Kasen = Yoshi

>I was holding out hope for something like the XI Corsair but AST/MCH pretty much split it in half.

as a COR main in XI, jesus christ I fucking feel your pain.
I was so so so disappointed.

No, it's called antiquarianism. Every time AST gets buffed(it's happened four (4) times now), they never shut up about how the meta will change until the patch actually hits. And then it never actually does aside from WHM's switching post prog so they can perpetuate fflogs cancer.

People who play WHM have been hearing how WHM is useless every since SCH was invented. We ain't shook. We'll just do what we always do which is: whatever the fuck we want (play WHM).

I know, I'd love it too, but job like COR can never exist in modern MMOs where everyone is overly concerned with balance and hates RNG with a passion. Modern MMO players would lose their fucking mind over the concept.

>SMN got nothing

Not that they need it, but it'd still be nice

>This SCH and WHM damage control

EGI glamours never.

Just let me use my Carbuncle god damnit.

But raid groups who stick to old setups are definitely not going to get server first or even comparatively early clears this time compared to groups with AST unless they just have no intelligent competition at all because this is statistically better all around now. All WHM has going for it now is Cure III which I dont think is a deal breaker anymore.

>see BLM in patch notes
>it's just PVP nerfs

>damage control
If the patch was out and AST replaced SCH you might of had a proper use of "damage control", but you dont.

Just remember, one bad draw = 30 seconds of not being much help all the while a SCH is pounding away with cleric stance on while their fairy does just as much as an AST

>Reach Mistbeard in Expert Roulette
>Realize I've had my i170 relic equipped the entire time
>As a DPS

I thought that run was fucking slow

>tfw no Phoenix egi

>tfw I have a dedicated raid group that cleared A8S pretty early on and got to go with AST
>This is just making things better
>Plus you have no choice in roulette content

Casters are exactly where they should be right now.

can't say i've seen them, or remember them, might play more when i'm logged off i guess

>Nobody noticed the real secret to the AST buffs

Looks at the wording to Celestial Opposition. It increases all party member buffs now, not just ones you apply. Thats a game changer. Plus honestly just getting two of those AoE Balance combined with CO makes up for having less personal DPS than a SCH or WHM.

You know that AST has dps spells they can contribute with even without cards, right?

Should I Fantasia my manroe into a femroe?

why would you downgrade

Unfortunately there are people in my raid group that are literally autistic about following perceived meta.
Not sure I can be arsed to put up with the incoming shit talk about how whm is inferior.
>being a min-maxing autist when you're in groups that can't clear a6s pre-nerf
I hope you guys don't do this.

That's some serious speculation to contend with how it's always been done and actual facts since HW. Plus cure 3 is not why people value WHM, it's divine veil being superior to synergy 9 times out of 10, stone 3 being better than broil/malefic 2, and assize/asylum letting both healers spend more time in cleric stance.

There's no way that isn't a typo. SE isn't stupid enough to add 10 seconds to Raging Strikes/Blood for Blood/Battle Litany/Berserk/every other buff.

>10 seconds more of raging strikes, blood for blood, etc.

wtf I love astro now?!

>>all these people forgetting that in savage raids a single WHM does most of the healing with a SCH DPSing while their Fairy provides enough backup
This is actually false. In a good raid group, both healers maximize their CD usage so that neither of them has to heal very much, except at key moments. And both of them can deal more damage together as a whole than they would with one of them solo healing and the other full time dps'ing.

Oddly enough, when MP is not a concern and all DoTs are applied from both sides, a SCH doing single target healing while a WHM does Stone III is actually more damage than a Broil under the opposite scenario. There's also Rouse + Whispering Dawn, Indomitability and Lustrate that SCH can bring to the table with very little loss to DPS. People underestimate how good SCH actually is at efficiently healing things.

In fact, a healer should not be judged by their personal DPS, but instead by the combined DPS of healers+tanks.

I want to have a cute AST healer as a friend now.

At the cost of actual healing. AST will never be replaced by a WHM due to pure burst healing and stronger AoE heals.

Also, people underestimate the fairy, a lot. If you get an AST to replace a SCH you lose a lot in attempts to break even assuming you have godlike LUC to keep getting Balance cards like that.

>all party members buffs
skeptical on this, 10 seconds to all buffs even shit like enochain, raging strikes and other shit like internal release for monks and even monk stacks?

Cards and group heals from the AST yeah no problem id believe this

Boring with no changes but BLM's are completely fine as they are so I can't really complain.

They're not buffing Yokai drops, are they?

Mixture of hype and despair, as most people in the game wouldn't get that reference

This is a fucking lie. When the game first released medica 2 was 100 fucking regen potency and holy was OP as all fuck.

Everybody thoughht sch was shit and took double whms to coil until someone solo healed titan hm on sch with darklight. Since only 1% of this games player base actually raids, retarded shitters like you couldn't figure out something as basic as rouse + whispering dawn.

>comparing coils to titan hm

We want the Overwatch audience

pic is the "E-Sports PvP Spectator Camera" in the new patch

Medica 2 was 100 potency over 15 seconds. Exactly the same potency as it is now, just over a shorter duration. And that meant more MP consumption.
Holy was OP, yes, but it didn't deserve to be double nerfed.

All I want is for Thundercloud procs to be relevant again.

You're already the best race and best gender, why ruin that?

Man you should've seen what Titan HM actually was back then, not saying it was easier or harder than coils but holy shit people was bad at it.

>Levelling roulette last night, queue'd as SMN to get my first lv60 DPS
>end up in Dzaemel Darkhold
>Party: WAR Tank, Ninja dps...wait, where's the healer?
>Healer never actually loaded in or somehow dropped party before any of us laoded
>Wait a few mins, no good, since it's the Invincibility-Dust dungeon we decide, fuck it, we can handle it
>have no issues up to first boss, Titan-Egi off-tanking, me healing with weak-ass Physick
>Still no healer after boss dies
>Continue, manage to beat every trash pack & boss up to the final one without a single death between expendable Titan-Egi and Physick spam + dots dpsing while I heal
>Wait 10mins, still no healer for last boss
>Call in a friend to back-fill
>ends up stuck in another group
>Try a 2nd friend
>also stuck in another group
>third finally manages to join us, final boss is rekt, probably wouldn't have been able to outheal that as a SMN though.

Summoners are OP as fuck. But I'd kill for some better pet variety, like suggested. Fuck Carbuncle though, I'd want a fucking Bahamut-Egi, or Ifrit replaced by Odin-Egi if I found and beat the rare worldspawn, shit like that.

Do battlegrounds.

This guy gets it. SCH and WHM have incredibly good off gcd heals that let them stay in cleric longer. Even Eos alone can solo heal a lot of raid damage. AST does not have any of these unless you count lightspeed, which you'd need to inevitably click off because it will nerf your DPS.

>lets waste more resources on more useless features only 0.01% of the playerbase participate in and care about
>b-b-but our game barely has a budget, we swear!

WHM also got super pooped on by Twintania's tankbuster mechanics and people started taking double SCH
So really WHM supremacy lasted less than 1 patch

Was pretty tight on "European" servers.

Yoshii could make a fortune from just selling appearance costumes for your SCH/SMN spirits.

>MMO PVP

Owzabout no

If you're gay why would you change?
If you're a tranny why haven't you changed?
If you're not gay or a tranny why would you ever play a roe?

I agree that they could be better (e.g, each Thundercloud Thunder 3 could add time to the enochian timer), but they're still useful. TC is still great if you have to move for multiple GCDs, or if you have less than 15 seconds remaining on your current Thunder up on the boss.

My girlfriend is a tiny 100lbs girl and plays a femroe because she loves tall, dark, amazonian women.

Are you tall, dark, amazonian or a woman?

Who am I kidding, if you're on Cred Forums you're a tiny, pale, frail little boy

WHO CARES ABOUT THE FEAST

ADD BLITZBALL YOSHIDA

BLITZBALL

THE E-SPORTS SCENE FOR FFXIV WILL TAKE OFF WITH BLITZBALL

WHY CANT YOU SEE THIS YOU GIGANTIC ORANGE FUCK

I'm not gay, just bi. And I like that they're tall without having too-crazy proportions.

But I really like my manroe; he's the first MMO character I've played that I felt emotionally attached to

PS3 limitations. Please understand.

Fuck Blitzball. It'd flop as hard as Triple Triad did and that was just as popular outside of FFXIV as Water Soccer was. Honestly it'd probably suck as much as SWTOR's little pvp xwing fighter mode that everyone ignores becauase that shit just don't belong in an MMO. Save it for its' own spinoff.

>Paladin changes

HAH.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They're actually just trolling them at this point.

only for people still raiding.
maybe.

it's generally all shaped the same and not different? something like that.

I don't think much will change. WHM is still a better healer than AST, SCH still OP as fuck. AST will now give +5% average damage, which still doesn't justify weaker healing and weaker DPS. People will whine about AST getting buffs regardless, god forbid there is another viable healer.

Never played ffxiv, how grindy is it? Comparable to black desert? Can you level up as a healer easily enough, like in wow?

>mfw paladins think they got buffed because of the potency increase but they didn't see the attack speed normalization

I'm feeling the trolling as a PLD main. Parry is STILL fucking useless and we have no magic mitigation, so they buff our non-fucking-tank stance to do slightly more dps. What the fuck.

>Needs only 3 ticks to be stronger than Fire 4 on a single target, but is instant cast
>Insane potency increase when used after Blizzard 3 in a single target rotation
>Increased chance for every extra enemy Thunder is on, sharpcasted Thunder allows you to put it on two enemies from the start

Nah, it's fine, it's a clear boost to damage, and can make mobility easier.

In multi-target non AOE situations it's godlike though. Got pretty damn good usage out of it in A1S (2 oppressors), A2S (Gobwidows, 4 Jagd when not stacked), A3S (2 hands), A8S (robots phase).

I miss Titan HM and Ex.

Hello newfag

I'm a pale tranny.

Back then the game checked your position every 300ms, and the majority of players didn't realize that attack animations were a lie that only the castbars told the truth regarding snapshots for damage.

Not grindy at all.
The entire leveling process follows a continuous storyline and it's perfectly fine to level up as a healer, especially since dungeons will pop up faster.

You can probably max Healer and/or Tank to level 50 in a day or two from just running dungeons, then spend couple days catching up on doing quests so you can max out to 60. DPS is another story because without a Healer/Tank friend, your ques suck.

So I was right! Now post pics, faggot. I love me some femboys. None of that stupid "Oh here's my legs" shit though, that's overplayed and boring.

Even without the attack speed normalization a 25 potency gain on auto attacks is fucking worthless.

Titan EX is still tough with pubs.

Though sometimes pubs can be weird, like I had to solo Titan normal mode as a dragoon (when I was leveling it) because my party died before even reach 50% of boss health. Felt somewhat asshurt to only get one commend.

Sword Oath at 50 potency makes up about 12% of a PLD's dps. Buffing that by 50% isn't bad.

Here's a cool pic.

To what? From 12 to 15%?

So 18% at best, and that's if they're in Sword Oath instead of Tanking. But 12% of shit is still shit, and 18% of shit is still shit. So what, you go from doing 800dps to like 860dps? Oooh, huge gain...not really in the bigger picture. You can't argue that it increases threat because the gain is ONLY from the non-tank stance which loses a ton of threat gain in the process. Essentially this is only useful in multi-tank situations where only one tank is needed, discounting trash mobs and even then some tanks stay in the non-threat stance because the GCD + mana cost of switching just isn't fucking worth it.

To add on...in multi-tank situations it's better to let the fucking PLD be main tank anyways since their sword oath dps is shit, and let the WAR/DRK shine with their higher dps anyways. Having the WAR mt while PLD Sword Oaths is a net loss.

>an increase of 60 DPS isn't big
You're just looking for excuses to whine about your class getting buffed.

>balance is 20% base
>that means 30% if enhanced

Oh man throw that shit on a blm or a monk or something and watch everything implode.

Sounds like a forced increase to help ease DPS checks in content

>ast can extend all buffs now

Lmao. I guess yoship wasn't kidding when he catered to the lowest common denominator of shit players.

>Buff that barely does anything noticable and has no effect on class playability
>When class needs serious buffs and redesigns even
>You're just looking for excuses to whine about your class being buffed

That's pretty cool and adds to the depth of the game if this is true though.

>dueling implemented
>can only duel in a tiny area way the fuck out of the way from any cities

really, really fucking weak.

You know that PLD MTs in Sword Oath in pretty much every fight, right?

Triple Triad didn't flop. People were crazy about it for quite a while after it came out, and it's still being played.

Lord of Verminion and Chocobo Racing flopped.

The XIV devs are the only ones at SE giving a single shit about referencing IX.

I did all the old content except coil and ramuh ex isynced. It's not THAT bad.

What will be a disaster though is if you need to do min ilvl sync.

I'm looking for excuses to whine about them buffing a TANK'S DPS instead of his Mitigation and making a fucking useless stat like Parry relevant by adding in Magical Parry of some kind, or putting the dps boost on Shield Oath instead, or fuck, a middle-ground Oath with less dmg reduction but better dps, or even some kind of useful secondary effect of Sword Oath to make it not useless.

They also need to fucking switch Sword & Shield oath's "level that you gain it at", because 30 to 40 is a fucking pain not having Shield Oath against freshly-earned Jobs pulling more dps.

PLDs aren't being designed properly and are co-piloting the same boat ASTs are in.

You can teleport straight to it, though. Not that it excuses only restraining it to one area, but it's not a pain to get to.

>attack speed normalization

What did they mean by this?

No really, what did they mean, I'm new?

>yfw Ark is in A11

My static disbanded and all but two of the players quit the game.

I won't be raiding for 3.4 and haven't been playing since May. I'm struggling to find any reason to come back to the game for 3.4, which is disappointing because I don't want to quit, despite not raiding for 3.4.

nobody gives a fuck about raiding

Tank DPS is currently more important than their mitigation for every tank. Why not rework everything?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Looking forward to seeing it.

I dunno why he thinks it's a normalization, but the patch notes said Sword Oath's bonus dmg will now be affected by weapon's attack rate, which means faster weapons will do more dmg, not that anyone ever paid attention to attack speed on weapons before and not like the way Stats & Dmg on gear works will allow you to choose a faster weapon over a slower one, and even if you could, the difference in attack speeds is damn near negligible.

Isn't in the JP notes, probably a typo.

omg u just jealos of my world 1sts

Each weapon has its own attack speed. One sword could have an autoattack speed of 2 seconds, another could have one with 2.4 seconds. The faster one will do less damage on each autoattack so they end up doing the same DPS overall. Sword Oath is probably going to get the same treatment because right now it's a 50 potency attack no matter what the weapon's speed is. It doesn't really matter because almost every i200+ weapon has the same speed.

Coming in 4.0 when SE prove for the last time they don't actually know how to balance tanks.

>progression clears end up relying on card RNG to pass certain phases before they're overgeared

This is what makes me sad and why I hated the whole "GEAR FOR STR" meta in 2.x. If they're going to make tanks have to think about their DPS they might as fucking well make it so any DPS can tank and it's all a matter of flavor/debuffs.

I always felt like they should've made it so shield swipe recast would also reset with a block would solve a lot of problems, though it doesn't really solve their damage when they aren't tanking.

HW tanking has never been about mitigation. It's all about how much damage you do and spacing out CDs for tank busters and periods of heavy damage.

The $40 expansion is the only reason I haven't given this game a shot. I still have major buyer's remorse from OW.

A9: Scrap of all previous bosses, given life
A10: The torture room
A11: The Ark
A12: Alexander

you jelly of my world first in ur mom OH FUCKING SNAP

This game as a whole is an even bigger buyer's remorse.

You don't even need the expansion till you're lv50, it literally unlocks NOTHING before then, except maybe the Au'ra race. Stop being a faggot and try the FREE trial that apparently goes up to lv35 now.

Back in the early days of WoW it meant that using instant attacks with slow high damage weapons did more damage than doing it with a lower damage faster weapon.
Normalizing it meant that weapon speed stopped affecting damage as much.

I don't know what it means in the case of XIV though.

I question your mental sanity if you play this game and don't care about raiding. I mean, why else would you play it, beyond just completing the story?

NeoGAF is on Ultros. And everyone agrees that they're shitters and everyone not from GAF created the GAF'D meme.

>nobody gives a fuck about raiding
It's the only thing to do in this game, what do you mean nobody gives a fuck about it?

>$40 expansion

amazon.com/FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-Heavensward-Windows-Pc/dp/B00OM6SAK0

>$19.99

amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Heavensward-Reborn-Bundle/dp/B00UO4NL9Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1474662841&sr=1-1&keywords=final fantasy xiv online pc

>$29.99 for both

where did you get $40 from?

Story, RP, Crafting, Glamour aka the real endgame, Hildebrand alone is awesome, side games in the Golden Saucer, housing, if you don't realize there's more to FFXIV than raiding then you clearly don't play.

All wowfags do is complain until people leave, and the drop off when it's not wow. they're more damaging than having never played at all.

>and everyone not from GAF created the GAF'D meme.
By everyone you mean Angelus

It was $40 at release and he didn't give enough of a fuck about this shit game to look into current prices, why would anyone really.

Overwatch? I almost bought that because I was thinking with my dick instead of my brain. ANd I almost resubbed to WoW and bought Legion, but 3.5 is coming soon and I changed my mind.

Show off the new expansion already YoshiP.

Then where are all the raiders at? Cause they aren't in FFXIV

The game is still $40 on square's own store

store.na.square-enix.com/product/282255/final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-pc-download

>WoW players already infest ff14

They all left for Legion.

We still have 3.5 in December/January to go, then at LEAST another 3months until 4.0, so don't expect anything concrete about 4.0 until 2017.

Ultros is Mid-pop at best. If it's high pop, they sure aren't playing the game outside of idling around.

If you paid attention you'd see it says $19.990 for boxed copies and $39.99 for digital download, which is most likely what he wants.

They're already bored of Legion, half the people I knew that left XIV for Legion are already back because it's the same old WoD shit. They're still fucking dumbasses for falling for Blizz's hype-shit-train though, anyone sane knows WoW has been shit since MoP.

They'll announce it at fanfest in October. 100% confirmed.

Which one?

>which means faster weapons will do more dmg
No, that's what they've done until now since the effect is SwO deals an additional attack with the same potency every other auto attack which was why the faster dreadwyrm blade was better than the slower final relic even though it had shit stats. Now fast weapons will deal less damage through SwO than slow weapons.

>buying a digital download code when the physical version is cheaper, includes bonus goodies, and you can even have free shipping

???

THE one. There's only one that matters, idiot.

>bored of a shit grind going back into an even shittier grind

MMOcucks are just retarded.

Cred Forums is on cactuar

Possible, would make sense giving the players just enough time to see how the 3.4 story turns out and leads into finding Yda & Papalymo in Ala Mhigo so they'll be able to reveal what we already know anyways at fanfest.

>Cred Forums is on cactuar
Bruh

Nobody is on Cactuar.

Being a retarded MMOcuck is still better than being an animegrill-posting faggot on Cred Forums. You should at least put in some effort and use vidya girls.

Then who, fucktard?

I want to FUCK Sophia!

They'll probably just show a teaser and the name of the expansion like with Heavensward and then show the actual content during the next fanfest.

What was I doing this morning then
I need to stop drinking so much

I want the game NOW. I don't want to have to wait for a game. I'll pay more money if it means I get it now.

If you don't know then don't worry about it scrub.

You mean the name we already know, Stormblood? I mean we pretty much know the basics on our own already, all they can do is show us a trailer or some actual content/parts of it at this point.

>We will finally be able to enrich ourselves in Ahla Dingdhong's proud culture.

Playing on a dead server with the """"""""/a"""""""" FC

move to leviathan if you're going to aether
just don't come here if you're a faggot though, nobody likes douches and I blacklist them

So you're complaining about a price you are setting yourself?

I'm confused, what is this user arguing about again?

I like the little floating orbs on the new Creator weapons.

>You will never lick the silver off her body.

*going to primal

Eat a dick if you're going to be insulting.

So, does that mean when 4.0 hits that all the WoWfugees will run back to Legion due to realizing they fell for Yoshi's snake oil once more and landed in the same weekly gated content for tomes and updates making the previous ones worthless?

>MMOcuck gets triggered by anime on a Japanese owned Japanese anime imageboard

Sure thing :^)

>implying I'm in their FC
Only a retard would join a Cred Forums FC
The only thing worse is going to a meme server like ultros and being surrounded by neogaf cucks

You speak as if XIV's hype train and content are any different.

FUCK YOU CTRL+C WHY DID YOU FAIL NOW OF ALL TIMES

DISREGARD

You can still delete it you know.

Yes.

>Ultros
>meme server

What is there to do in the endgame that's actually fun outside of raiding?

What's the best way to level a craft once you've done all your dailies and you're out of leves?

Nothing after the first week of a new patch.

>What is there to do in the endgame that's actually fun outside of raiding?

Palace of the Dead, which right now is more fun than the actual game.

Collectables when you can do them, Ixal and Moogle tribes when you can do them, GC turn ins when you can do them, you're shit out of luck outside of that.

>ultros
>skilled every thread by that guy trying to get people to join ZR
>i-its not a meme guys

Collectible synths

Thank you user

He said fun. What is fun about POTD?

Collectables. If you're not 50+, find whatever mats sell well around your level and make them HQ.

So who else is ready for a +30% damage increase for 55 seconds.

ZR makes it a meme. It's a very mediocre server.

The MNK in my static I guess.

They've already enriched Ul'dah and the surrounding countryside pretty well. And judging from that one quest in Little Ala Mhigo the rapes have already started too

GC hand ins

>All the rooms look the same
>RNG on top of RNG for upgrades
>Random chance to wipe
>Shitty team comps unless you do it manually
>Very few good gimmicks to keep things diverse
>Terrible rewards
>Fighting a bunch of random goofy animals for the first 40 floors before it even really becomes based around death
>Trailer has you fighting fucking shadow giraffe in POTD

>He said fun. What is fun about POTD?

POTD is a better game than the actual game

POTD dungeons are infinitely more interesting than the actual game's dungeons, it's fucking revolting

Nothing, he probably just started doing it or has extremely low quality standards like everyone playing the game. POTD is boring as fuck, enemies are boring trash, bosses are boring trash, there's nothing fun about it, it's the same boring unimaginative stroll through boring rooms.

Have they deleted/fixed Cross-Class yet?

>Have they deleted/fixed Cross-Class yet?

Fuck you. The cross-class system is GODLIKE.

How is PotD not the "actual game"? The weapons you get are as good as Nidhogg weapons.

No, but here have PvP spectator mode and Group camera options.

Potd is the shitter dungeon, all the worst players with the worst attitudes I've encountered have been in potd

>Not the BLM

Disgusting

Kill yourself both because you're a tripfag, AND because of those hot garbage opinions.
Cross-class is shit because it literally failed at what it was intended to do, and became nothing but a
>Yeah whatever just take these 3 skills fuck off.

Nothing about it is godlike when its mandatory and has no creativity. 99% of cross class picks are obvious or mandatory. Its not like other games where you get a large list of skills/traits and you pick things you like. You're given like 8 or 9 and 6 are obligatory or else you arent allowed to raid.

>only 3 useful abilities at best and 2 circumstantial abilities with 1 being barely useful most of the time, out of the 10+ you can pick
>godlike system

(You)

We don't have a BLM. We are running PLD/WAR/AST/SCH/MNK/MCH/MCH/MCH

I really wish they went with a holy theme for alexander

>PvP
Ah yes, the meme mode

>Oh cool, PvP exclusive moves? Great.
>Where do I put these on my bar?

Fuck PvP. I don't have that much room nigga

>what is Final Justice

>Cross-class is shit because it literally failed at what it was intended to do, and became nothing but a

>FAILED

SUBJECTIVE OPINION DETECTED

youtube.com/watch?v=JtJIFgQXu_Y&t=1m

WATCH AND LEARN FAGGOT

The adds in A12 are Alex-Egis with little angel wings.

>wear the RP tag
>RP in low level dungeon runs on my PLD >walking everywhere
Nothing is going to stop me

>no nin

Are you the autist who plays without any Job crystal?

>"I-I don't know how to properly use cross class abilities"

youtube.com/watch?v=OCZypb2Ck2w

Fuck off and die

>mfw using pre-nerf Perfect Dodge to dodge tankbusters hoping it doesnt proc on the auto attack instead

Oh you're that retarded Pugilist fag doing 10 dps and getting carried by everyone then claiming classes are viable, no wonder.

>Cross-class didn't fail at what it was intended to do
>Only good for memes
>Weeb
You're literally retarded.
Opinion discarded.

Nice meme.

Goblin memes

>Primals are literally memes made real with crystals

It all makes sense now.

How in the fuck did you manage to convince yourself that this video was good play?

sauce?

Didn't they make it so classes CAN'T LB3 in Heavensward?

Why would you choose a class that CANT LB3?

Why do you keep mashing while shits on cool down you fucking autist

How would you fix cross-class skills, anons?

One of three Kan-E-Senna pictures in existence.

Don't forget to /pet all cute cat waifus you see!

OH LOOK

ITS THE "CLASSES CAN'T LB3" MEME AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=8jFu9tKTv2A

The only way they would be useful is if you massively expanded the amount of skills to choose from but that would make everyone even more homogenized
Better to scrap it and increase the effect of the buffs jobs already have and give them a self heal since everyone just takes b4b and second wind as it is

Remove classes, remove all the extremely circumstantial and useless abilities all classes and jobs have now and replace them with useful abilities that have the same functionality as cross class abilities, every Tank gets a Provoke, every DPS gets a self heal, etc.

>mfw I get a free DPS buff as Paladin

Every non-faggot non-shitter Paladin goes into Sword Oath at some point during a boss fight as main tank. Go look at mediocre FFLogs for Savage Midas and go look at the fucking mid-range parses. Not the top parses retard, the stuff halfway down because you can even look at mediocre raiders to prove this. Look at their Sword Oath uptime, and look at what % of their DPS Sword Oath does. Any Paladin that's not a gigantic retard uses Sword Oath while main tanking for at least 1/3rd of every fight on average.

It's a free DPS increase, the end. You guys probably were the same retards who thought Shield Swipe off the GCD was a nerf.

I only pet cute bara roes
Cats get slapped

I'm always a bit baffled by tanks and healers that don't try to dps.
Not doing that makes the job almost unbearably boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ltltXQMzE

Why is this video on your YouTube account, mister pugilist?

>You guys probably were the same retards who thought Shield Swipe off the GCD was a nerf.
It kind of is though because it used to help manage tp. Of course now that PLD has more than one tertiary combo, it might have been a dps loss to keep it the same. It should really give some kind of tp return though, especially since it's on a 15s cd at best.

>tfw too lazy to level crafters
>will never get moogle dance

give me a reason rend mind and dismantle are separate abilities that is not pointless button bloat

Autism takes many forms.
Some spend 20 000 hours in Terraria. Some become tomgirls.
Some spend years actively being a shitter at XIV.

>he can't keep tank and damage stance active at the same time

Because we will never get true equipment rending abilities in pvp

Unlike the garbo crafting meta you only need one crafter at 50 to get started.

DRK's damage stance is simply taking Grit off. Darkside should be up 24/7 if an enemy is targetable.

You're telling me that shitter actually has a girlfriend and I don't?

What the fuck

>separate cds for different types of mitigation
>button bloat

That's not button bloat. Button bloat is something like stone II -> stone III instead of getting a trait at 54 that just makes stone II 210 potency.

Any good new stuff to resub to this snoozefest

>RP, Crafting, Glamour, housing

Oh, so literal autism? Kill yourself. It's a video game, not your safe space for you to run away from the real world. Story content is good but it literally lasts for 2 hours max per patch including side stories. If you don't spend 90% of your time with FF14 trying to clear content you haven't cleared yet, you are a faggot.

Nope, same shit as always.