Awful truth

If this game was a PC exclusive made by valve people who shit on it would call it the greatest game ever made.

For the record, I'm a mustard and from what little I played of The Last of Us, it seems like a really good game. I don't get the "movie" meme and don't think it applies. I'd probably play it if it came out for PC but at the same time I'm not gonna lose hours of sleep over it. It's not like I lack in games I need to finish already.

Its almost like Valve has a massive fanbase who'll eat their shit just like Sony fans

really makes you think huh...

incorrect
valve fans would hate it for the lack of any real gameplay

I disagree with you.

but valve would never make that game.

I'm suprised to see a post talking about gameplay in deus ex thread.

I've actually never found the appeal of most of valve's games.

>Last of Us
>implying it hasno gameplay
Listen. I know you want to impress people with how many dank memes you know, but you sound like an idiot with this shit.
Uncharted? Sure, but TLoU is hugely gameplay oriented.

Valve wouldn't make a movie game

I'd love to see how shitty it would turn out to be.

Agreed. TLoU gets way too much hate for being sony exclusive. PC gamers in general are massive hypocrites.

A game goes from "dogshite" to "HOLY SHIT BEST GAME EVUH PRAISE LE SUN" the moment it gets a steam relelease. The apex being "lol weebshit" turning into "game of the month".

If the game was exactly the same then you'd be starting from a false premise, because Valve just would never make something like TLoU, so in the hypothetical world where they did everything would be possible, which means that any conclusion you'd come to would be pointless.

If the game was TLoU as Valve would make it then you're dealing with a completely different beast, and its accomplishments and reception wouldn't reflect on the original in any way.

Also if TLoU was made for PC it would run at 60 stable and higher and have mouse aiming, so there.

like which ones?

Shitposters user. It's just shitposter. TLoU is easily one of the best Third Person Shooters to come out in years. People meme hard to try and avoid having to acknowledge that it's combination of stealth and action is solid and that it's uniquely paced and extremely deliberate gunplay is a lot of fun

Yeah, and then PS people would shit on it.

You don't have the slightest idea how console/PC rivalry retards work do you?

Half-Life, Counter-Strike and Team Fortress are the main three.

pfft, zombies are like sooooo 2004
get with the times grandpa

Bad gameplay is no gameplay

You kill way more lawlesss raiders than you do Zombies.

context my boy
is valve would have been the devs, I would be able to play it with shadows, on a solid 60 fps I would also be able to play with mods

The appeal of Half-Life 1/2 is hard to describe, it's a game that tells a story almost purely on atmosphere, and less of iyf cutscenes and such. Counter-Strike isn't a Valve game but the appeal is the same as Soccer and Baseball and other sports, to get better. And if you can't see the appeal of TF2 then I don't know what to tell you. It's pretty straight forward.

I meant that I understand why they're supposed to be appealing, but I haven't found that they click with me.

Another aweful truth right here: your entire post is based on your opinons, and no shred of factual evidence.

Could you explain in more detail what was bad about TLoU game play?

Nope. I got it with a PS3 a few months ago and it was a huge disappointment, dropped it not far in.

In fact, consoles and everything about them are just a huge disappointment in general nowadays. Extreme buyer's remorse right here.