twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shadow Warrior

LOO
GA
OOOO

terraria lets you murder rabbits.

The work of whom consorts with beasts

I can't trust these posts anymore because of the cult of rabbit perverts here
Not furfags, like actual rabbits, I've seen several threads with people posting and getting off over them, scum

Rayman

Disney Infinity

Rabbits you say

Fuck you OP I miss mine ;_;

well rabbits arouse me but i don't really fap to them and I'd never rape an animal
but you can't help what gets you off man

now anthro rabbits on the other hand i fap to daily. animal crossing man..

Bunnies are so fucking cute. I want to snuggle them until they stop having little bun heart attacks and accept my presence

>cult of rabbit perverts
I blame Rabi-Ribi.
Also, that's a game for OP, you play as a "bunny" girl.

No not gay furry shit
Like this fucking weirdo

youtube.com/watch?v=fG86Ppi13Vg

bunnies are cute. can't help it if they make me hard.

>pic related
>i enjoyed it

What if someone said that to you about babies of children, would you not think they were a freak? Its still weird even if you wouldn't act on it, like out of every animal you pick a rabbit, just has a creepy vibe to it

>female rabbit and male fox
>gay

>furfag
>not gay
:)

Metal Gear Rabbit
Deus Ex Human Rabbit
Resident Rabbit 4
Kao the Rabbit
Rabbit: Raving Goats
Lord of the Carrots Shadow of Rabbit
Carrotfield 1
Rabbit Souls
Half-Rabbit

>out of every animal
actually a lot of animals turn me on, rabbits aren't even my favorite. I'm much more into deer.

i just really love animals dude.

There is nothing inherently gay about being a fag.

this. furry traps are top tier and got me into gay shit.

Rayman obviously and Armello.

No, don't confuse it with love. This makes it even worse, like when sex predators say they are in love with their victims, it isn't love, it's fetishism. Like I wouldn't even bother if you weren't such a denialfaggot about it, you are a degenerate

Legend of mana for TICC

Odin Sphere kind of.

whenever I'm almost home from work at night, I always see at least half a dozen rabbits running around.

are they any good to eat? I always thought about popping one since they're so abundant.

Furfags are all gay, no exceptions. You will one day discover this and embrace it

They taste okay
As stew they are good, you should probably do that

>it isn't love
but i volunteer at animal shelters to help take care of them, and i adore my pets. i drive 30 mins every other day since i moved out to see my cat.

you cannot tell me i don't love animals.

I thought everyone was gay anyway? People need to stop being in denial, it's unhealthy.

Do you like animals as well? They don't like that one bit. That's why they locked me in here.

Literally pedos do the same shit with kids, even if they don't do anything with them, they help out at orphanages and shit. I use this as an example because this is the level of creep you are on without even knowing, you don't love animals, you are attracted to animals, this is not the same thing. You do not want to fuck animals because you like them.

Jazz Jackrabbit 1 and 2.

You just sound like a creep dude
I doubt anyone will convince you otherwise

>deers
oh wow
that's the first time i hear that
can i ask you what exactly is that turns you on in a deer? like, is it the... legs? the nose?
not judging user, everyone hides weird stuff
your stuff is way weirder than mine tho

quite a muddy image you got there user.

>he doesn't know what true love is

We must all be willing to love unconditionally, user. That way the world can move forward. Are you just making up excuses so that humanity can never evolve as a species? How selfish of you.

Forget everything, you are literally insane

>You do not want to fuck animals because you like them
but I do, I'm not even that sexually interested in the real ones, but I could get off to one if i wanted.

i have loved animals since i was a kid. and i haven't even fapped to real ones in like a year.

Wanting to fuck things isn't love at all. How the fuck you can confuse that is beyond me. Do you even think rabbits want to be fucked by you? They don't. You are literally just a degenerate, why argue? Everyone else here admits it for their own thing, yours is amongst some of the worst, how can you be in this much denial?

Do you speak rabbit?
How do you know they dont want to be fucked by us

I dunno they are juat really beautiful creatures, can't really describe why.

The fact that you say you could do it if you wanted is literally textbook sex offender talk, not even joking. If I go help out at a dog shelter because dogs get me off, I'm not doing it out of love for the dogs. Why you would want to fuck a tiny little animal like a rabbit is beyond me. They eat their own shit

Maybe because it's a tiny fucking animal. Try it and see what reaction you get
hint: they will scream and struggle and probably die from bleeding
In the fucking wild most of their pregnancies are from rape, sex is a means to breed for an animal of their intelligence and nothing more. If we were talking about dolphins or chimps it would be a different story

That seems like a question you must ask yourself, user. I accept my emotions for what they truly are; the necessary prerequisite for true transcendence. I can only show you the proper path, not force you to walk it. The decision must be yours alone. Peace be with you.

Are rabbits decent pets at all?

nhentai.net/g/58237/

>In the fucking wild most of their pregnancies are from rape
Why are they never arrested then?

very funny
you need help

Depends how much time you got for them. If you litter train them and spend a lot of time with them they are like little weird dogs. If not they are boring

meant to reply to

Don't just shrug off a question.

They are wild animals why would they get arrested

They're pretty shit. They can literally die of fright and their heart basically explodes if you give them a bath.

We all need help, user.

Normal people don't, that's why fucking rabbits is animal abuse and will get you thrown in jail

>male+female
>gay
You need a break from Cred Forums, man.

If they report a rape then obviously someone should do something.

>furfag
you shouldn't even be on Cred Forums

>"anyone who calls me out for being retarded is a furfag!"
Okay, sport.

It can be obvious rape without it being reported. Have you ever seen a nature documentary? Do you honestly believe animals aren't capable of rape?

Bloody Roar

>normal people

There is no 'normal' or 'abnormal', user, just people.

KILL EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD

No, there is a norm of a normal person, which dictates our moral code and law across the world which is pretty similar in every society. There are things, like beastiality, pedophilia, necrophilia, that are not normal human or animal behaviour, and you are considered phycologically abnormal for doing

This is a cute, young bunny

those "forbidden things" used to be normal at one point. Those who demonized them have become the majority

My pet rabbit is the shit. She loves jumping into my lap and staying there for hours. She's incredibly affectionate and friendly. As long as you're not deliberately trying to scare the little thing they'll be fine. They're also really clean animals and go in the litter box to do their business.

No they didn't, this is typical apologist talk. We are social creatures with a social code with things that clearly violate that, since even tribal eras. Look at the ancient Greeks, we had all sorts of degenerate shit going on there but we still see accounts of people being disgusted by it even in that society. You're plain wrong.

Cred Forums alert

Looks like a human female to me

Do bunners make sounds?

Grunts when they are mad, and quiet purrs sometimes. Also scream horribly when they are scared of death

I have one and it's great. He doesn't smell and takes great care of his hair, but he's not exactly clean about anything else. He moves freely around the house but mostly lives in the study with me and it's the place where he goes to shit and piss. And the floor is ALWAYS filled with shit and piss. So that kinda sucks.

For most of their lives they are usually pretty independent and not very affectionate. They really like it if you caress them, but generally they won't come looking for it.

The interesting part is if you take really good care of them, they may live more than 10 years (mine is currently 10 years and 5 months and still kicking with barely any health issues) and in the case of a male rabbit, after the first 8 or so, their hormones may change and start being very affectionate. For example, everytime you get on the couch, he comes rushing, sits on your lap expecting some fondling and can stay there sleeping for hours with you. It's cute as fuck.

They are also extremely routine-based animals so it's also easy to see when something's wrong with them like a ball of hair inside the stomach, toothache, etc.

Fuck furries by the way.

You can litter train them user

Honestly I haven't heard her really make sounds other than her playing. I also got some decent hearing loss so I wouldn't be able to hear them if she did.

Cute !

Overgrowth. Will be finished in like 10 years, but it's an OK sandbox game right now.

GTA-syle sandbox Zootopia game when?

this

Well, in my case, at first he only did it inside the cage, but after a few years he just said fuck the cage and started shitting all over the room. He's extremely fucking stubborn, so I knew I wouldn't be able to change his mind.

Thanks, here's a pic with a non-shitty resolution.

i will never understand the desire to fuck a rabbit considering they shit everywhere and then eat it to shit it out again
nasty, would not touch one T.B.H.

Sorry for the bad pic.

What could possibly make a rabbit pissed off

Fire Emblem: Awakening

It's just degenerate shit
Like when people want aids, just impossible to understand

Just place his shit in a tray with straw in it and he'll eventually get the idea

very cute bunny, thanks for sharing

Why has nobody said jazz jackrabbit

It's the only one good game about rabbits.

Some people like to fuck Indians, and they literally wipe their ass with their hands.

I takes all sorts

link them this thread

Look up

Dumb frogposter

They are very angry little cunts, especially females. Like all animals, anything can annoy them, no matter how random

They are human beings at least

Dumb dumb frog poster poster

What did he mean by this?

since when?

I'm just here to call you out on being a bull shitter. You don't give a shit about animals, you just like the ones that are attractive, you're still a filthy anthropocentric self centered sex machine. Yeah keep eating those animals you love so much, lover boy

Go to bed churchill
they are 3/4 human

by now your mom is 3/4 my cum

Guess that makes your mom 100% human since nobody wants to cum in that dirty whore

Mine is a saint, never aggressive, but when he was younger he would grumble at anything.

You are putting him back to his room, he's pissed.
You are in a place where he wants to sleep, he's pissed.
You clean the room, he's pissed.
You grab him, he's pissed.
You have been fondling him for too long, he's pissed.
You appear before him at the wrong fucking time for whatever reason, he's pissed too.

Now he doesn't care, he's old and much calmer. It's been years since I've heard him grumble actually.

Well, yeah, I should've probably tried harder back in the day, but I'm 10 years late, so I don't really mind it all that much now.

I know, thanks.

Hold up, is this loss?

fondling?

That's a pretty good looking rabbio you have there boyo

Here is, or was (specifically) mine

handsome fella there

Are you calling my mom a virgin and me Jesus? I suppose I AM turning all your water into whine.

If Zootopia isn't in Kingdom Hearts 3 I'm going to be butthurt beyond belief.

Otherwise Odin's Sphere has cute rabits.

I miss LOST.

Hmm, caressing would be more appropiate. Sorry, my english isn't native.

Thanks, yours is very cute too. Those ears are massive compared to mine.

Does this goddess among rabbits count?

Guess I'm pilote because I'm gonna wash my hands after touching your mom

Maybe you're just Freud, thinking of your own mom while commenting about mine!

Yeah, he was pretty cute, and really affectionate. Kind of miss him right now.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is our only hope

Fly, foul beast fornicator!

Well I guess I agree with freud on the fact id sooner fuck my own mother than touching yourself

I don't think dirty whore and virgin are compatible, user. At least, until you pay one.

This fucking game, man. It was like the developer was laughing at me for being so bad at dodging such easy patterns. Playing something out of my comfort zone felt good at least.

Overgrowth

degenerate filth

Someone needs cleansing

Come again?

The bears are probably the worst. Apparently the higher the difficulty, the more "fullscreeny" their whiteout attack gets until it requires an amulet charge to dodge.

Reposting my Irisu run because 15-20 minute boss with dat music. my.mixtape.moe/jamkjy.mp4

DEGENERATE ANIMAL FONDLING SHIT

context?

It was a decent platformer, the bunny provided banter and you could use him as a flail

What? It's a guy stroking a rabbit.

Maybe you need some help.

on his dick

That one guy is fucking a rabbit, the other person is watching him

what's it from I mean

Granblue Fantasy

Everyone knows bunnies are better.

They're a (pretty decent) character class in Disgaea 5

Does it look like he's hard or something?
Would you sperg out if a guy had a baby on his lap aswell?

he's rubbing it up and down on his cock
I'd be concerned if someone did that to a baby as well

Are you slow? That's not his cock. All that fat is the area above his dick called the stomach. He's just wearing the sweats highwater.

this denial

touhou has best bun

2/10

Pharaoh Rebirth+
Stories: the Path of Destinies

How is Pharaoh? I was thinking about picking it up.

Likeable characters, tight gameplay, tons of secrets. One really annoying Jeep sequence.
3 bunbun's out of 4.

Doom. She's dead though.

Neat. Thanks.

Post more cute wabbits like in the OP.

Get out of here Elmer Fudd.

flop

reminder that rabbits eat their own shit

cute

And so do dogs.

They would fit right in here, then

hope your bun doesn't get arthritis, had to put my 8 year old mini lop down a few days ago because his condition got horrible.

Little Big Adventure games

I'd strangle that cute little fucker

>conversation of matter which occur anew

It's actually a good thing that they do. MGS3 already explained you that, but I also confirmed it with a vet a few years back. Sometimes they need to digest twice to get all the nutrients.

I love it when they do that. Means they're super relaxed and comfortable.

Oh man, I'm sorry, that sounds awful. Fortunately, mine all he has is some crooked teeth and his kidneys are starting to get a little funny, but nothing serious yet.

damn straight

>there will never be a LBA 3
Feels bad man

yeah, poor guy couldn't clean himself at all, had to do it for him. That's good to hear, for 10 years old that's great, hope he stays healthy for a lot more.

Slightly related, what are some games in which jumping is the primary form of movement, instead of running or flying? Something like how the Hulk travels but on a smaller scale.

city of heroes

Prototype.

Jumping Flash

>wanting a (((pet))) that either will eat its own feet or have to chop their head off

They want to do one but with the whole world available to explore and they think that would be impossible on today's hardware

I loved when my bun did that
I miss that lil cutie

Sry you're a sociopath !!

fuck rabbits theyre a hassle

they are weak and die too easily

Saint's Row 4

Wut, how would that be impossible on today's hardware?

niggers will fuck anything

>letting your rabbit eat corn

There should be tests people have to pass before owning pets.

Ctrl-f dust

Nit here? Ok.

Dust, an elysian tale.

Also jazz jackrabbit 2. And doom 1.

It was ok, some kill animations were meh and the controls were made for an octopus but it was ok.

Thats his stomach you fucking retard the dudes fat

The Valley, though running is also prevalent.

Slime Rancher might as well be

>200 posts and no mention of Lugaru

What's become of Cred Forums.

not him but it's not the hardware, Fred Raynal said they want a publisher for it, he knows what kickstarter is but he said LBA3 would only work as a big game, he wants the entire Twinsun to be made, he wants an ambitious game

source: youtube.com/watch?v=lSfb_JOu4KY

Jazz Jackrabbit, Lugaru, Jumping Flash.
I wanted a pet rabbit, but didn't think I could provide for it well enough in a 3rd story flat. Someday though.

Sam and Max.

Seriously, what are those things?
Snakes?
Mochi possessed? Something else entirely?

take a look at the first five posts again lad

oh my god that rabbit looks delicious

Jumping Flash!

Love this game, man...forgot all about it

>tfw no bunny

Theyre definitely not kid friendly and very timid as theyre prey animals, but theyre very cute and loving and live like a decade. Lots of work though :)

aw that means your bun was comfortable around you. good on you for being a good bun owner

Jump'n'Bump

Magical Starsign

urban legends

I know that feel buh.
I want to get a rabbit but I'm under all kinds of stress these days and I don't wanna get one if I know I won't be able to spare the time to properly take care of it.

I had a rabbit but my mom had to get rid of it because of my allergies, sucks, I love rabbits and pet them whenever I get to see one in real life

About what, and why can Reisen tame them?

dunno lol
it's living snake mochi or something, i haven't read much into it

Please post more cute real-life bunnies. They make me happy.

Rabbits are shit-tier rodent pets. Cats are literally superior to everything, and are equal to doggos in brotential.

Oblivion
I'm 100% serious.

At level 100 Acrobatics you can jump along the surface of water and it's the coolest fucking thing, and even then it's the fastest way to get around on land excluding using horses.

Oh god, it's so precious. I want one so bad.

Goddammit bunnies are so adorable.

>rabbits
>rodents

Best Twice girl.

Rabbits aren't rodents and saying your favorite pets are cats & dogs is like saying your favorite video games are Minesweeper & Solitaire.

Dark Cloud

They're so shit tier on the evolutionary scale that they require gigantic broods to survive and have to mate all the time, because they're individually weak. Same as a literal rat.

So you're a hipster then?

a doujin where the rabits turned into cute girls

link it please user

AA6 has the new best girl of the series

>tfw you will never be a bunny
>tfw you will never be cuddled by a girl with big titties
why live

>this kills the bun

>So you're a hipster then?
So your favorite game is Minesweeper then? There's a fine point between being a hipster and between being a retard who doesn't even care about the subject they're attempting to talk about. Get out of my face, neanderthal.

This is one of the comfiest things you can do with a rabbit. For some reason, if they're calm enough, you can put them facing upwards on your lap and they will completely relax like they're in absolute peace with the universe. It's amazing.

My boy, I thought you would never ask.
Animal
Crossing

you keep posting pictures that weird pervy people post about rabbits
you should not have pets

Its called trancing and the rabbit goes into shock while this is done. To anyone reading this: dont do this.

He's right, I did it and my bunny started spewing mustard gas. Everyone died, including me.

Pokemon

this is the best bunny

Good stuff, Ruby is my favourite.

>Francine62
you better post more of best rabbit

THIS is the best bunny

Huh? I really have no idea what you're talking about fortunately. I just save pics of cute rabbits if I see them. Few things in this world are more despicable than hurting animals in any way.

Yeah, I should've mentioned that it may not be safe, sorry. Although the effect tends to vary depending on the animal, but one can never be too sure.

What the fuck Cred Forums, you forgot me already?

Make sure they're not sick. Especially not myxamotosis.

>tfw it's impossible to get a mini pig that stays mini forever

>hair covering eyes
muh fetish

As you wish

Halt! THIS is the best one

I agree, I can't stand people who abuse animals. It's just sick. And this is coming from a guy who breaks the law a lot.

Why are the rabbits in Arthur always the best characters?

do want

Whatever happened to that Indie game where you could be a rabbit (or wolf I think) and did kung fu with time slow downs and supposedly super realistic fighting? It was really basic but that was like five years ago.

Did they ever finish it? Forgot the name.

I want to fuck her throat so hard

Overgrowth.
Already been posted as well.

Ahh, yes. I tried to ctrl+f but I realized I didn't know the name.

Is that still around?

thanks doc

Lugaru is out, Overgrowth will never, ever be out

It'll be in development for forever at this point.

You are not invited to my town.

Who would give a bunny those proportions and NOT expect me to fuck the shit out of it?

Lord Frith approves of this thread

After having a pet bunbun myself, those things are more dangerous than expected, my bunbun doesn't bite or anything but boy does he have some bunny talons that hurt.

You can't blame me though, it would be hot af to fuck her face until her makeup drips down her cheeks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hattifattener

This is me.

You can be her husband and I'll be her lover.

>stealth furshit thread

Yiff in hell

>that doujin where she gets raped overtime and has a forced abortion
Thank you Jesus.

I literally just like rabbits, user. I'm just here for real-life, cute bunnies. Even if I am a furry.

It was a stealth /an/ thread for the most part

Degenerates like you will never get married, and thank God, never reproduce.
God is good.

What makes me a degenerate? You're clearly a furry too

Etrian Odyssey 5 has a race of bunny people.

>Etrian Odyssey 5 has a race of humans who have bunny ears stuck on top of their heads.

Bunny ears are cute, so it is okay.

that's the best kind of bunny people

>"Alien" races from general sci-fi are just baseline humans with a different color hue and a bone vagina glued on their foreheads.

>"Beast" races from general anime are just baseline humans with a different color hair and animal ears glued on their foreheads.

We can do this all day

N

Not him but I don't think it's degenerate to want to sleep with other peoples' wives/girlfriends. It's human nature to want to be the alpha male. No one can resist or fight biological desires.

Just keep having them put down and buy new cute ones

hello look at dis bunneh :DD

>control-f "cave story"
>no results
come on guys

Yeah, I'm sure when you come home to another dude fucking your wife you'll realize that you deserve it for being a beta

COMING THROUGH MOTHER FUCKERS

You know it's funny, ever since I started working on my novel about bunnies it seems that the world has become more bunny-centric. Not to mention regular rabbit threads on this board.

There was also a rabbit that snuck into my backyard to eat my clovers. He was a grey dwarf, and was cute.

I'm smart enough to know that women are like that though, so I'd never get married in the first place.

RABI-RIBI BITCH PLAY IT RIGHT NOW FUCK

>novel about bunnies
That sounds cute, post a source

>those eyes

fucking spawns of hell

Those eyes are cute, user. Just look at 'em. Bunnies are fucking adorable.

It isn't done quite yet, working on the second revision. But if you'd like to read the beginning of it, I'll drop a pastebin.

pastebin.com/y4K0xreC

It's the red eyes you have to look out for.

Jazz Jackrabbit

I actually like albino red eyes for rabbits. Maybe it's the contrast with the white coat or something but I think they look nice.

heresy

Did someone post Viera yet?
I kind of skipped through the thread.

Final Fantasy XII and FFTA/FFTA2.

cute

I like the long-eared ones myself.

Female rabbits are pissed almost all the time. Also try to put one of your hands on the floor in front of a rabbit, then move your fingers as if your hand was a spider. They get really pissed and will try to attack your hand.

Dunno why

Sorry bro.

Never really had rabbits, just dogs.

'Cept when I was a kid on an air force base in Japan. Hired Okinawan's to paint the house and apparently they sprayed painted over everything.

Including the rabbit cage outside.

The question was for rabbits

Not anime girls with bunny ears glued on.

Wolves superior

Birds=Dogs>=Ferrets>>>Cats>=Snakes>>Rabbits/Rodents>>>Others

Overgrowth on steam.
Doesn't seem to be moving that fast, but I think it's bretty good

From my experience, cardboard tubes that you get from paper towels or toilet paper

This can't be natural. It would trip over its own ears.

This isn't how real life works.
This is what happens when you marry a women that only loves you for your money, if you're wealthy.
If you marry a genuine woman she will never leave you or cheat on you.
And even if you do see your gf cheating, you pull out the gun, chase the nigger away, and pack up her shit and kick her out.

The only animal crossing character that would cuck you is tom nook, because he's rich, has massive fucking testicles, and definitely will cuck you for someone richer.

They were bred this way by the crazy fucking brits who thought long ears were cute.

Is this from /out/?

>This thread

It's a real fucking shame that pretty much every pet animal beyond dogs and cats are much worse off. Worse off in lifespan, health, more expensive and difficult to care for, less trainable and less easy to housebreak, and so on.

It's not really anyone's fault, it's just the natural result of the animals being around and domesticated by humans less time. Imagine if we had bunnies that lived 15 years or so average, were more comfortable around humans and didn't shit and piss anywhere. Or truly mini pigs, or rats that didn't die in like 2 years. Or even animals beyond just dogs and cats that can sense human emotions.

It's a shame, people just need to work on making the breeds and soon enough, they will come. But not in our lifetime.

Rabbits are decent pets, they just require a lot of care and attention.
Cats and dogs are more independent, and that's more convenient for most people. But if you have the time, a rabbit can be a very rewarding and affectionate pet.

Not all dogs and cats are perfect, either, you know. If you're a lonely person you probably don't want to risk getting a cat. They can be very individualistic and not like being touched or held much.

muh nigga.

It's a shame there's zero art of that princess rabbit.

If you raise cats with at least one other cat, they're much more social. That's how mine were at least. They keep each other company and it's not that much more work.

I'm a big guy and I think this is cute.. bye now.

>not like being touched or held much
Depends, my cat is a cuddly little fucker and will DEMAND cuddles 'n shit if she feels left out.

And? So do you that's why you're always full of shit

>le epic "b-but MY wife would NEVER!" meme
I feel so sincerely sorry for anyone who thinks like this. All women are biologically inclined to cheat. Women are incapable of loyalty.

Exactly. This is why male-to-male love will always be the highest form of affection

>Sam & Max: Hit the Road
>Bloody Roar 2

No, /r9k/.

That's a really old rabbit, you should expect it to die soon, sadly. Mine lived something about 10 years as well and left me devastated when it died. I swore I'd never get another pet in my life, but some day I'll have to fill that void with a new friend.

>not human male-to-female animal

My dog has been feeling sick lately which is bothering me. I got my dog when he was a puppy and I was only 8 years old and I really don't want to lose him, but I know he's getting old now on top of getting sick.. and my cat is also getting really old, and I've had her since she was a kitten and I'm very close with her too. I don't want to lose my furry friends.. ;_;

Did somebody say rabbits?!

That dolled-up hussie.

>mfw

My dog of 14 years passed a year ago. It's hard, I'm not gonna lie, but it's something you'll have to live through. You just gotta remember that he lived a long, rich life among those who loved him.

>got a black cat
>he was a tiny thing, shivering and cowering under a blanket at a petsmart weekend event
>there wasn't anyone else looking at him but me
>my house was especially cold because heating is expensive
>he slept under a blanket on my lap every day for months
>slowly became more confident and affectionate
>it's been 8 years since I got him and he's started to fudge simple jumps that he should be able to do easily
>he's got tons of white hairs in his coat

It saddens me every day that he's getting older. Life is the worst.

Is this an actual picture of a rabbit?

>now anthro rabbits on the other hand i fap to daily. animal crossing man..
Which Villager?

Teme...

>Had a fuck huge rabbit when I was in high school
>His name was Jack WATCH OUT
>Some white boys down the street came in our yard and stole him
And this is why I hate white people.

Smug rabbits a best.

You should have got your katana and taught them a lesson they will never forget.

>Not wanting a full grown pig
Faggot

piggus are cute

Pigs are smart as hell too.

They also taste great

tasty too!

thats is definitely a scrawny white boy who gets off to rabbits.