youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

>mfw it's actually up and this faggot

>It's actually up

What's it you referring to, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=TNcyY0ZVqL4

you need to lurk for at least one year before making any posts

Why does Cred Forumseddit keep shilling this fuck.

>Downwell
>he's now reviewing mobile games

You have to go back

He's not wrong though.

I would encourage people not knowing about e-celebs, so I really envy him for not lurking.

>now
He made Kula world review like 9 months ago. Don't say that Kula World is something that you have to experience with your vintage PSX and CRT TV.

>too lazy to review any of the 4 games everyone has been asking him for for months now
Thanks for the literal who mobile game review I guess. Time to wait another 3 months for another 10 minute video about an indie game.

When's he doing an SMT or MGSV video?

Who?

>13:37
lol, l33t

he made a public post to his patreon about what he plans his upload schedule to be for a while and info one some highly requested games, go read it if you care enough to ask

Well that felt like a waste of time. Should have reviewed an actual arcade game instead of this shit desu at least there'd be something to talk about

i dont give 2 shits about 3 fucks

what meme is this? I always see this posted, please, PLEASE LET ME KNOW I NE

Why? All he's doing is playing a video game and making critical observations. They're very well thought-out, yes, but it really shouldn't take him such massive gaps in time to crank out those videos if he's quitting his job for Patreon.

And FFS, he just took two months to make a review for an indie arcade game no different from Dustforce.

youtube.com/watch?v=StQ0jzil3Lw

sorry guys, made the thread and forgot my link
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8

>He'll never do Nier