Have amazon gift card

>have amazon gift card
>all I need is a new ps2 controller to replace my busted one
>all these shady as fuck sellers on the marketplace
>either USED - ACCEPTABLE CONDITION $84.99 or NEW $150.00 with seller comment "ye it new, plz trust me"

Fuck me. I don't want to waste this gift card, but resellers thinking it's fine to charge COLLECTOR prices for a stock dualshock 2 controller is insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00004YRQ9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah fuck them for charging a premium on products not being manufactured anymore.

just buy a used one dumbass

Hah, if you had said this earlier I would have sent it to you if you paid shipping. Gave my PS2 with P3+P4 PAL away to a friend.

Is there something wrong with
amazon.com/dp/B00004YRQ9/
which starts at $48.65 from "Fulfillment by Amazon" sellers?

>buying used peripherals

Nope.

go fuck yourself you stupid sonnynigger, you probably stole the gift card anyway. forwardding this post so the police can make sure if you did or not

>beggars trying to choose

welp

>being this much of a retard

wew

>being so poor that you have to buy used fucking controllers

>being this retarded that you cant even find a new ps2 controller for a decent price

>thinking I'm OP

>gets btfo
>i-i-i-i-i-im not op

top kek

this. sonytards are all niggers and thieves, i'm 100% sure he stole that shit too

Whatever you want to believe, nerd.

give me another (You) faggot

No

That looks fine and all but that's stopping someone from slapping the word "New" on a beat up controller or chinese knock-off? Also anything over $20 is insane when local used game stores probably sell that shit for $5.

Stop buying new then.

Quality of used ones are a shitshow but buying a dozen used ones and polishing the best looking one is cheaper than buying an actual unopened NEW one.

fyi OP, you NIGGER me here, I did forward your post to my local police to keep an eye out nationwide for someone stealing amazon gift cards.

YOU'RE FUCKED SONYNIGGER. ENJOY YOUR JAIL TIME!

you are my favorite person today

You seem new to the world of online resellers, so welcome to hell, where everything below current gen is RETRO, RARE and COLLECTIBLE!

Just use the card on something else and surf ebay and CL. Amazon is a shit.

Literally fuck each other

I bought a pair of refurb controllers off of ebay. they were in perfect condition.

With that mindset, you wouldn't buy anything online ever. If a seller has thousands of reviews saying "new as described", you're hardly gambling if you buy from them
And the prices are "high" because of supply and demand. If you won't buy them at that price, someone else will

Two weeks ago I bought six PS2 controllers for under 10 dollars a piece. They all work fine, and the flaws they had were pretty minor. The most cringe worthy flaw in one is it's cord is insanely twisted, but it works. Just buy a used one that's in good condition, and not an "Acceptable" one that's missing a joystick and shit.

I'm not that gay.

I got the card from a contest at work, I didn't steal it you psycho, what's your problem?

Anyway, I'll just grab one of the listed as new ones, if it's shit I guess I can just return it. thanks

Sure you aren't, faggot.

Well OP you simply aren't going to get a new old gen console controller new for cheap.

Your options are basically getting a name brand new, but it's going to cost $50+. You can get a generic brand new for $10-20. Or go used. If you buy directly from Amazon Warehouse Deals, and get a good grade or higher, assuming it has the picture and desription of the namebrand one, that's your best bet. If you buy otherwise, get a fulfilled by Amazon one, as it's much easier to return that way. I would avoid any third party where you have to pay shipping. And if you aren't 100 percent sure on an item, make sure to ask the seller, that way if they bone you and give you trouble you and Amazon have proof of what they said.

Let me say though, PS2 controllers were built fucking tough. I've got some used controller name brand that still work perfectly to this day. So assuming you get a used name brand one, it will probably work just fine.

that esxtacly what a sonynigger literal NIGGER theif would say you fucking criminal. you are so fucked

go back to africa shitposter

Only feminine dicks allowed.

anotherr piece of shit sonnynigger NIGGER come to help his friend, yeah FUCK YOU

You can't really expect to buy new at reasonable prices for something so old. You're going to have to take a chance on used but make sure it's fulfilled by amazon so you can get your money back in full for sure if they fuck you. If you're not browsing amazon then I don't know what to tell you. I wouldn't trust ebay or shit like that unless they have fucking pictures of it but even then I probably wouldn't without a guarantee of some sorts.

You can get third party controllers that look and feel EXACTLY the same.

Police here

His story checks out but we need you to pick up your shipment of exotic dragon dildos at customs

Were official PS2 controllers shit for anyone else? I'm not a chimp by any means but that shit used to break at random it seems. Had shoulder buttons stick and face buttons wear out all the time.
Meanwhile my third party controller is still going todat.

had it since 2002, perfectly fine other than the dpad sticks worn down the texture

go fuck yourself faggot

PS controllers have always been shit until DS4.

>resellers thinking it's fine to charge COLLECTOR prices
Welcome to 2016

everything that isn't current gen is a premium collectors item, and even shitty games cost at least retail

why atre sonytard such literal niggers bros? this thread proves it

yeah sonyniggers are niggers, most of them are black and they steal everything they own

pic related is my reaction to them

disgusting stink ape nigger op u make me fucking sick

OOK OOK EEK EKK! DIE YOU SUBHUMAN NIGGER STINK APE

PS2 was pretty popular right? I'm surprised no one makes good controllers for them.
People still make NES shit don't they?