Vidya drawthread

Previous thread:
>Post references (character/franchise name) and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>no advertising
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/x0HqW
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647
imgur.com/a/7AFwG
youtube.com/watch?v=URFzwYvAUYg
doodleordie.com
imgur.com/a/gUyt4
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075
lmgtfy.com/?q=sheer negligee
youtube.com/watch?v=KZaH3EJoLW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anchor

Your waifu adores you. I hope you have a nice Friday.

I'm sorry if I caused trouble last thread.

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

Requesting Noel Vermillion, Tsubaki Yayoi, Mai Natsume and Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue drawn as an adventuring party.

Requesting Adramelech flirting with a male Mudsdale

Requesting a bad end of that adventuring party, where they go up against orc-dicks. And lose, predictably.

Crossover request : Lakitu from Mario and Pain Elemental from DOOM 2 shaking hands since they're both assholes who like to spawn enemies at people.

Stop.

Requesting Queen Ripple dressed as a legend of zelda fairy.

Requesting Asherah wearing Vijounne's outfit sans helmet

>adding the no advertising rule again

Go away Mariel.

Requesting Noire with silver hair just like Robin's, either riding him cowgirl style or passionately engaging in a deep kiss together.

Requesting Beowulf dominating Cerebella with a Small package hold.

Requesting Iori from Idolmaster as Frank motherfucking West doing Dead Rising stuff, because why the fuck not

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

So Udon recently released a Swimsuit special for street fighter and Makoto got the short end of the stick in terms of art. So how about some of you Makoto fans show me your best Koto in a swim suit. Whether or not its lewd is up to you.

Requesting Joker stealing Caroline and Justine from the Velvet Room, Caroline is kicking and screaming and Justine is delighted to go.

Intense, mind-numbing orgasm from self fingerbang in a two-piece.

When was Homura in a game?

Requesting Symmetra and Ajna doing that Yoga pose and smiling meanwhile they are looking each other.

Requesting I-58 shoving someone ass with her torpedo. With smiling/exciting face.

Technically, Blair's more of an Arika character. She's appeared on non-Street Fighter based games that didn't have Capcom's billing on it.

Requesting Nagito Komaeda kills Junko Enoshima (both characters from Danganronpa) in the same way like Sephiroth with Aerith.

FUCK YOU DESPAIR! HOPE ALWAYS WINS!

Take a break

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Requesting Aigis giving someone a footjob.

Requesting Junko Enoshima killing Nagito Komaeda (both characters from Danganronpa) in the same way like Sekai with Makoto.

GOTTA FUCK YOU HOPE! PREPARE YOUR ASS!

That guy isn't me
Did she get any art? I mean, I know she's like 16, but not even a sundress or something? Also, you'd get better results if you wait a little.

She doesn't have feet man

Just rub an eraser on your dick

Requesting one of these hexafusion thingies.

Fuck it. I'll try here again.

Requesting Game Gear(black hoodies girl) a footjob please.
Or together with Nepgear(long hair girl) and double footjob IF you want to draw more.

Requesting Nyotengu in one of these bikinis, with her wings intact. I would greatly prefer 1 or the one to the far right but the others are swell as well.

>pop!
awesome

She was in a picture that she wasn't the focused of, and it could have been sakura with the way it was drawn. The only other piece she was in was just a shot of the back of her head. Its some bullshit!

>rerequesting
i feel bad for the drawfag , please kill yourself

Requesting a THICC, curvy Red with big, luscious milk filled titties and shapely childbearing hips that beg for some sweet, sensual mating. Remember to give her a nice, round ass too, one begging for a rough spanking. Don't forget a lusty, seductive expression that can ensnare any man. Make it ooze and drip with sex appeal.

>No capitalization

The first sign of a shitpost.

>reaction image

Second sign of a shitpost.

>Talk of memes

Third sign, boy you need to try better and be more subtle.

Absolutely disgusting, indeed.

requesting Ice Climbers wearing Ice Hockey gear

Anchor for Mai Natsume from Blazblue having her tits fondled by a pair of hands that have slipped under the sides of her top.

>Third sign
Sign of what? that you're an ungrateful fuck? that guy filled your request to the best of his abilities.

Requesting Kjelle forcibly trying to kiss Severa on the lips or groping her.

Severa reference
imgur.com/a/x0HqW

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

>A request with no unique IP

The first sign of a shitrequester.

>Rerequesting a previously-delivered request

Second sign of a shitrequester.

>Claiming people objecting to his entitledness and lack of respect are shitposting

Third sign, just fucking kill yourself Mishafag.

DUDE
GIANT VIDYA GIRLS

Giant chests?

Those are myths

QUESTIONABLY DRAWN GIANTS

Y E S

How big?

Humbly requesting a "gritty/realistic" battle scene with units from Advance Wars, with danger close explosions, shooting and shouting.

Giant goal posts with their little sister midway gate.

Don't force it

I want it though.

Faaar too late for that user

Requesting Ridelle Mystere doing cute librarian things or something lewd of her involving black lacy underwear.

Requesting a huge breasted pregnant Purple Heart from Neptunia.

Lactation is optional.

Requesting Doom Guy and Strange Journey protagonist killing demons together, be good too if there are demons from both Doom and SMT they are slaughtering.

Holy shit there are actually lots of things on the booru

That's really cool
I dont have any request but please keep the drawings coming

Requesting my captain spepsi man fusion

Requesting Candi Roll from Kung Fu Chaos doing something sexy like slapping her own ass.

I want Kirari to sit on my lap while I tell her she's too tall to be cute

Requesting a vidya maid of your choice drawn as a Shoggoth.
inb4 Mariel

Requesting Shatte from SRWX-Omega being fucked doggystyle and yelling for the guy to go harder while he sinks his fingers into her fat ass, or getting fucked from behind in an alley/gangbanged with dollars tucked into her shorts and maybe a crowd waiting to get their turn. Other lewd also accepted.

we dead now huh

Requesting Shatte from SRWX-Omega being fucked doggystyle and yelling for the guy to go harder while he sinks his fingers into her fat ass, or getting fucked from behind in an alley/gangbanged with dollars tucked into her shorts and maybe a crowd waiting to get their turn. Other lewd also accepted.

Requesting Noire and female Morgan passionately making out.

I'm busy shitposting, watching anime and playing X-wing vs Tie-fighter.

Requesting Trucy dressed as a Gypsie

Requesting Shulk with bedhead, half-awake and holding a cup of coffee.

Semi-lewd/lewd request: Shulk being groped on the ass/dick (by either Fiora or Melia), startled and red in the face.

Fiora:
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/7/78/Fiora1.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428200109

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/c/c0/Fiora_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111023035338

Melia:

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/1/1d/Melia_concepts_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111020213815

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/xenoblade/images/d/d7/Melia2.png/revision/latest?cb=20160428194647

Thank you in advance!

Requesting Luna Child using her ability to mute sounds to capture and keep/restrain someone

I'm trying to draw an easy request on CSP for the first time. I have no idea how to lineart, and if I end up delivering it, OR might as well rerequest

Please and thanks!

Requesting Dark witch Selene dressed as a Devout and angry about it.

Requesting Camilla taking a surprise spanking/slap on her ass with that fully exposed, open window right there in her armor.
More refs can be found at imgur.com/a/7AFwG

If it comes out sideways, I'll repost it with higher quality later.

Why not a Minotaur?

excellent. more mermaids

Can someone wrap up Sakura and Elise from Fire Emblem If like the girl in the middle

SD or regular proportions, it doesn't matter to me. (although I think the former would be cuter)

Requesting Emperor Ganishka (left) as King Harkinian.

>Orcs
>not hyper muscular lizardmen

Ever since that Shantae mermaid guy started posting I've not been able to unsee all mermaids as being regular women with fish attached to them.

And ever since Man Eater, I've not been able to unsee all centaurs as women stuck in horse-bodies parasites feeling never-ending pleasure

It's also put a huge surge into Mermaid transformation, thanks to Shantae in recent times.

Requesting Elizabeth hourglass expansion

I'm bored out of my mind, i'll give you ten posts to throw some requests at me, do not redirect, i've seen this entire thread already.

Die

FISTFIGHTING in all caps

A Goomba framing Mario for the murder of a Koopa

Keira riding a motorcycle

Requesting big, plump, Q-bee butt.

Doomguy masturbating

Hatty as a Gritty Triple A Character.

you know what must be done!

Naka-chan with armpit job

Princess Elise worn out after a battle, but still with a haughty smile

Candela Sleeping with her butt in the air

Beowulf using the big ass arm to backhand someone from way across the room for having shit taste

Dang she is pretty hefty.

Honestly surprised to see a request for this game

Anne doing the heart sign with her hands.

Requesting a chubby Fio jogging on a treadmill

Please don't dirty Naka's idol armpits.

Why are none of the 3ds girls as cute as Nikki or Coraline?

Damn. Could I get a link to the pictures, or at least some keywords to search?

Ill probably do this one even if he doesn't. Savin it.

I cannot think of anything original to request. Any reccomendations for games to play or look up for ideas?

Blast Chamber
Wild 9

Oh fuck, I should do some Wild 9 art. Nobody does that

>Want to get a commission off a artist
>Getting to the idea part and I fall short

I think I'll make it Villager related but I'm just not sure what.
Any ideas lads?

We need shinobu as well. From streetpass ninja.

Fragile dreams is pretty good in everything, but gameplay

This looks like Meryl in cosplay

>Wild 9
Holy shit someone knows of that game's existence.
Sadly I don't have any refs, but if you're open for an idea how about We being surprised when fore spurts out of his wig (full energy charge)

Guys POV of Pink Villager pinning him down and riding him with an axe to his neck. Maybe some text like "Don't you dare cum before me" or something.

lewd or not lewd?

I got it covered friend. Will post later

I just bought the strategy guide on amazon, it's surprisingly cheap.
it's got a lot of the games official artwork and stuff, so once that comes in the mail I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Can be either but I'd be a bit nervous asking

Good idea but I still want more

I'm curious about something. You guys seem to have opinions on everything, so I was wondering what your favorite anime is. I know this isn't the right board, but there is an overlap of interests.

Recently it's Gankutsuou, but Outlaw Star might be my number 1 pick.

Requesting a skelewheel sticking some flame decals on himself to look cooler

Maybe then a full comic depicting the entire encounter that led up to the sex, with the guy becoming the Villager's sex slave and being forced to dress up like Isabelle?

Torn between Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal

Nichijou, but mainly because i enjoy the dumb humor and cute characters

Darker than Black

Nice. I've been getting into BnHA, and hsve a growing curiosity about JoJo.

Also, Deku X Tsuyu best ship.

L-Lewd

But these are good ideas

Requesting Tsubasa from #FE tearing up from a thick cock being forced down her throat, or looking dejected and broken while being fucked/gangbanged in an alleyway, already covered in cum from loads of other men using her. Or just her in a bunny suit.

I've heard great things about Brotherhood. Would you reccomend it for a casual such as myself?
Sounds like my kind of thing.
Cool!

are theres any drawfags that lives in nyc?
or from usa at all?

>Sounds like my kind of thing.
maybe, maybe not.

All of them are from the U.S.A.
U S A!
U S A!!!

It depends on the genre, I have a fav in most genres if given the chance to mention them. I even have a favorite hentai that works to jerk all for me each and every time.

Katanagatari is a personal favorite though.

It's quite long and a bit much sometimes, but it has great plot, characters and humour.

Can go from a mature action packed show to slice of life quickly.

Plus I loved the villains.

Pretty cute, desu.

Requesting a human or humanoid Cred Forums related girl you like but with her hair cut short in the back and with long sidelocks, similar to the girls in the ref.

Might check it out. I hope the dub is good.

If you want something with an american aesthetic try Baccano or chrono crusade

Finally, the autist has been set free.

Noice, not OR.

>Implying
He'll be back. They always come back

My nigga.
>Season 3 never because BONES a shit

you guys should put a warning in the OP about the serial requesters like marielx so we drawfags don't get coaxed into a snafu

YOU FOOL

Ultimate Survivor Kaiji

Shinsekai Yori

but if you don't want to kill yourself, then Akagi/Kaiji

Look man, I was foolin'. I really don't think people care that much. They just need something to complain about.

One of the best actually

OR here, this is really delicious. Thanks for taking it!
It is

If anyone takes our requests how will we know?

Any time I make one I usually get ignored, it seems like people only do them if it involves girls doing something lewd.

Requesting Yura from bns in a warm, too big sweater and preferably nothing else on

mother/daughter or sister/sister?

Just don't do Neptunia, Senran, or GUST requests then

Up to rng buddy

You keep posting the request until either you get it or you die.

They should tell you they are on it.
But they rarely ever do.

Sister/sister

Fuck you.

Requesting Commando Cat trying to save her Prince.

'ere you go, Joe.

>marrying Tharja
lul

I can think of 3 better options.

Requesting Rhajat tied up on the ground while being fucked in the ass, with tears in her eyes.

never knew how much i missed ya

Thanks

Aw shit, this'll get this slow thread chugging along.

Fuck you leatherman.

So are you taking/working request now?

youtube.com/watch?v=URFzwYvAUYg

I wish they made more gritty animes, Kaiji was a anime that was really good at shocking the watcher.

You don't like it?

I'm pretty fucking pissed right now to be honest.

What have you done!? Madman!

Tharjafag doesn't approve of his "daughters" making out.
I don't approve of it either, as Morgan isn't for lewd and Noire is terrible with most people, but yeah.

>yet another shitposting drawfag
On the list he goes.

Oh no, not me!

Something like this

I am sure they are shocked at this immense loss of your eyes, anonymous person on an image board.

The only shitposter is Tharjacuck.

This is the most excellent

It has begun. The day you won't be makin' me sleepy.

god this show was the fucking best. I'm sad it was only an ultra mini-series

Requesting a huge tit pregnant Camilla from Fire Emblem.

I want Camilla to keep her armor on, but have her breasts be too big to be contain in her outfit and her nipples are poking out now.

Requesting Momoko from wonderful pink sitting on a mans face

May God help us all.....

Requesting Yoko from Bravely Second. Have her wearing a collar with a leash off to the side, clothed or unclothed whichever is easiest, and saying 'We have another task for you, our Minister of the Right' as if she's into it. she refers to herself as 'we', and 'minister of the right' is a title she gave to the main character after he saved her.

>the first part ends with Kaiji losing everything he won
The whole thing is a one hell of a ride because you really don't know how things will go for Kaiji, and the story actually makes you care about him. He's smart enough to get himself out of situations but not enough to avoid them in the first place, and his luck only lasts so much before something or someone fucks him over. You just can't help but root for the poor guy.

10/10 series, I fucking love it.

Requesting actual girl Bridget with huge honkers

eww

I cringed serval times watching it.

The kind of watching something physically painful kind of cringe, which is really well done.

OST is pretty great too.

Requesting Bridget imagining he was a girl with huge honkers giving a guy a titfuck.

Is there such thing as an oppai shota?

Reposting if the OR didnt see it.

You want it there to be?

I don't know, do you?

Depends on how much y'all niggas want it.

I need it.

Will you draw some?

Shinmai Maou, Seikon no Qwazer, To Love-Ru, and that one-off anime with the tentacle rape

Fuck off

it's on the booru mang

Don't worry, I've got you.

Requesting Daidouji from Senran Kagura and Lianshi from Dynasty Warriors 8 shoulder bumping eachother in a tetsuzanko duel. Chibi Akira is optional.

BEST CHEST

Dauym nigga

Requesting Rena Hayami from R Racing Evolution sipping from a water bottle with her top unzipped all the way and breasts exposed

Damn forgot the teeth.

Good.

Are you the nigga that draws other characters in a Soulsborne style?

Just a suggestion, could be having lewd thoughts of the Professor.

Nice mimic

The AssassinX and the Sohee walking on the beach (Morroc? Comodo?) please. Swimsuits are optional.

OR approves of this idea.

This shouldnt take a while, or it should. could add some other one but dont know which.

I am requesting this nice young lady with huge ass and thighs, like a pear shape. She insists that she'll get back in shape to defeat the shadows soon, all while eating more meat.

Nope. I'm just another old guy who's here periodically.

Estella showing and teaching Mai the pleasures of being a woman, hands-on and first-hand.

Who is this chode ogre? This Boning Oni?

Best show in the world.

You can't recognize the most basic bitch anime slut waifu? You slow or something?

Delicious. I'd love to put some milk and cream into this coffee.

/r/ing a demonic Ashiya, or just a Dark Sister of Chaos (WH40K)

Yeh.

Draw any Life is Strange girl with huge breasts.

Can be clothed, I don't mind.

Elizabeth with big breasts

oh damn, i was gonna do that, but you did it!
not OR, but GJ.

>you will never slap around a random girl's titties and rewind time to do it all over again

Requesting Owen Wilson as a vidya character going "weow"

stay assmad lul

>soiling DFC
DFC is perfect.

I know, that's why I need Life is Strange girls with fat tits. They were all too flat.

the more this request got bashed, the more likely it was gonna be done.

reverse psychology.

Pick one.

Working on this one since I wanna get into drawing AA- I love the series and characters. Plus some quality, underappreciated girls in it.

Requesting juan reaper and el donte jumping the wall togethee

Nothing's stopping you from making a second delivery.

weow kind of sounds like "Meow", so he about my good friend Bob?

His face looks really good m8.

Not him, but Jak from Jak and Daxter if you want to make the full reference

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress with a cup of coffee

Requesting that someone color this anchor

Fucking nice. Ignore the shitposters, the only one mad is some shitposter here that thinks they're really his "daughters".

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

Requesting Loli centaur Epona pinning Link against a wall to breed

oh shit sorry.

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

How about a nice juicy ass to go along with those titties?

The front is more of an issue. I wanted to cover my eyes during the pool scene.

Requesting young Centaur Epona and Young Link making out while young Malon watches, unsure of the emotions she is feeling, or Adult Link and Adult Centaur Epona fucking while Malon watches, extremely jealous and fully aware of the emotions she's feeling.

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

It became a meme request and is also an FE request so the chances of it being done were pretty low.

Doodle or Die is back up.

doodleordie.com

Oh fuckles.

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

But every girl in that game get's lots of art.

Alberti and Thoma from Agarest War in the Jojo poses on the left

Robin doesn't have art.

Just draw Ageha, something simple. Even a (white) plain dress+heels works.

Yeah but the boys dont need much art.

soon

Requesting the Hunter (full Y. Hunter equipment or the Foreign set) and the Doll sleeping beside each other or him sleeping on her lap as she has a hand on his head.
imgur.com/a/gUyt4

Also suggesting the Hunter with an anchor trick weapon.

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

By "every girl" do you mean "all the sidekicks, female villains, and Franziska?" There's lots of lesser female characters who barely get anything. It's why I rather enjoy righteoustea's art- he's taken a lot of requests for less-drawn AA girls and he does them well. Vera, Jinxie, Aura, Sasha, Regina, Lauren...unfortunately he seems busy these days, but I still appreciate what he has done.

Love clawed toes like that, good stuff.

thicklines

I'd like this Mikhail vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075 doing his camp sitting animation, doesn't have to be animated

this is pretty bad

You didn't play the game.

Lyre and Lethe from Path of Radiance, FFM with Ike
Both girls with collars/leashes on

Give her a midsection, right now her ribcage leads right into her pelvis.

Soon.

Requesting the gundam and White Glint shaking hands.

Requesting a Dark Souls armor based off of the Delta Gundam kai.

you're right..

this has been a tough pose to do. ill have to fix it after work

Just letting the OR for Trap-Kei know I'm not dead. I had a fucking shit time getting the gesture down, It's done now. I'm loving this request.

Kill yourself faggot.

buckley?

Yeah i remember he was a dude due to all the yelling about manliness.

Really good
Make her tits bigger

Requesting KOS-MOS wearing a sheer negligee while having her normal robot bits visible.

a what now?

does this look more natural?

Need a vidya girl to just absolutely slut right up.
Bigger tits, wider hips, almostclothes, tattoos maybe, fake tan, piercings

Go full out and have fun

request them frottage metal mecha cocks instead

Real Heal Slut Mercy

Requesting either some lewd/smut of Reco (like Palm sucking and/or fucking her fat tits), or her wearing insect-inspired armor with arm cannons or shoulder/back/hip cannons (think maybe like a Gundam or Kantai girll?) on her.
Also maybe a picture of a maid Reco? Thanks!

Not him, but hmmm...
Healslut Mercy, eh?

She'll cast some gypsy magic on you

Marielx here, have we decided on the halloween collab yet?

So far we have these suggestions.
-Dia de los Muertos
-haunted house
-ghosts
-skeletons
-aigis cosplay
-zombies
-trick or treat comics

And we still need a drawfag with actual talent to take over the project.

lmgtfy.com/?q=sheer negligee

Make Ritsuko a slutty secretary.

it's a fancy word for sexy night gown.

You know that slut would love every single second of it

A girl everyone wants to be a slut.

Victoria Chase from Life is Strange

WIP

Your mom, but she already is! lol

Can Chie get any tanner?

Not gonna happen. Cred Forums ended yesterday.

Nanako?

Requesting Ashley Graham in a bikini and on the cover of a magazine

She wont be a slut. she has a good dad who raised her properly.

>drew a triple Persona girl blowjob not even a week ago
>tempted to draw Yukari again
penis no

What part? Having a train of black men filling up her holes? Or being genetically modified into a bimbo breed-slut who ovulates at the mere whiff of black dicks?

Oh yeah, i forgot we are dead forever.

>drew a triple Persona girl blowjob
With who?

Yukari, Chie, Makoto

what game?

Do you have something you need to tell us? You seem fixated on something.

Aigis pure and the only P3 girl that deserves that is

Yukiko, Chie and Nanako
Can't post it here.

oh ok.

Please post a link at least.

Do it, fag

Don't forget the puffed up dick cushions she calls lips open and begging

Do you guys need to go get something out of your system?

Excellent soon people will know the true nature of the Gramarye

Aigis isn't even close to a slut though.

Requesting Tracer in a hotdog suit

White girls + Black men only

I had a few nice ideas of Uzume.
Dressed like Ryo from Shenmue; drinking a glass of red wine in a dress; SFW or NSFW petplay with a leash and collar, dog ears + tailplug, optional mouth open and her tongue being played with w/ drool.

Can we put white men + asian girls on the list, too? I love that shit.

Requesting Rouge as a genie with smokey bottom-half leading to a lam.

No, Asian girls + Black men only
Asking for anything else is racist

he's fucking with you

lamp?

...why is the thread way filled with so many lewdfags?
Did something happen while i was asleep?

Yeah i fucked u.

>Asian women having anything to do with black men

Asian people fucking HATE black people. I'm black and was stationed in Japan for a while, everyone fucking hated me.

Get off of Cred Forums Retinz.

"fucked up"?

and i got the idea. I'll do this one.

I'm Asian and this is true. My brother beat his son when he caught him jacking off to Beyonce.

Retinz was an innocent man who was forced to take the fall for Trucy's murderous genes to finally kick in.

You lie. Stop telling me lies. My dick can't take any more lies.

i.imgur.com/SVjrN1h.jpg

They hate foreigners in general. You can be true chink for all they care.

Requesting Paz dressed in D.VA's bodysuit.

Updated version of the pic.

Yukari is hot. Too bad she is such a bitch.

Here you go.

I've heard that Japanese women like white guys, especially American businessmen, because women are treated better in America. Not sure how valid that statement is, but I wanted to throw it in to this conversation.

wait
you dropped digital?

That's a cute fishgirl

Nice ara-ara ass.

That's probably true, but I prefer to generalize.

the earlier post came out sideways.
apologies.

Sarly dressed like an average Atelier heroine (a cute fantasy-like outfit) bright colours and frills probably working a cauldron. Thank you.
Reference of said Atelier heroines on the right.
Nice

Your dick needs work.

what i meant was werent you used to draw digitally? why switched to traditional all the sudden

Noice

I'm black and I wasn't treated bad at all.
Well he deserved it because it's Beyoncé.

>Asian people fucking HATE black people
If that's true, then why are so many asian girls going out with Black men in college?
Face it, Asian girls like us more than whites because we can satisfy them like no one else can.

Fair enough, but it does justify my Asian fetish, and probably gives hope to some of you guys who might be feeling a bit wanting in the love department.

Don't worry, I'm right there with you.

I know. I've been progressing.

oh, i alternate styles, i havent ditched it.
dont worry.

Only white people speak like this, I hope no one bites this bait.

I'm talking about Asian women, not Asian Americans, Asian American women are just bananas. They're white girls on the inside.

You're just a white guy with a cuck fetish, aren't you? Or maybe just a mixed guy with a white dick.

Quick and sloppy:

youre the guy who drew pic related right

Not him but why do people think cuck means fucking different races?

>take a girl add a fish bottom
>it's now a monstergirl
Fuck Disney for creating this dumb species

Please tell me you aren't this retarded.

Not him, but isn't the cuck stereotype a white numale watching a black bull fuck his wife?

taking simple, non lewd requests. no redirects please.

yes, that is me, though the pic you edited with the camera there didn't need to be like that.

I think the word cuck is broader than that on this site.

You know, black bull mounts white woman, businessman comes home to find his wife fucking a black guy, et cetera. It's an old stereotype.

Nice to see you're back in the saddle, Gondile. Couldja give Urien a whirl?

Color Splash pisses me off, too.

Draw this, Tekken backfisting Neptune in the face and air comboing her, please

Selkies, Naiads, Welsh Merfolk, take your pick.

your art is absolutely hideous and i secretly wish you draw all the waifu requests here.

Chibi Nephenee

Mion stuck in a hole with her branches being wide enough to keep her from completely falling it

The cuck stereotype is letting anyone fuck your wife/husband. It doesn't have anything to do with race. If you found a white man mounting your wife would you say "it's ok because he's not black!"?
If by broad you mean dumb then I agree.

Requesting you to
love yourself, and value yourself as a person.

What's with the antlers tho?

and i wish you, to kindly fuck yourself.
good day.

The black thing doesn't come from the cuckhold thing, the black thing is probably older than the cuck meme. Married women have been fucking black guys since slavery started, user.

Why are you so upset by this, anyways? Are you some kind of cuckholdry expert?

The cuck meme fetish is based on an older thing, user.

She's a clone of some scientists daughter and they had to use some plant genetics to ensure that she survived unlike the other clones

the fuck are you talking about? I love his art and i hope he draws my request one day.

Seriri floating around in a puyo slime in a similar manner to Kira

no idea but id like to know too.

Where's all the cute requests?

stop

Better than lewd, thats for sure.

Being armed and readied for the WWD, one would assume.

I could think of one, if you want, but I already have a lot of deliveries.

>queen Ribbon
>tan Chie
>Ritsuko
>not cuties
Why do you have such poor taste user?

Delivery for
At
I might go back and polish to more later seeing it posted.
First time coloring a gif, hopefully I'll do better next time, but I got some experience with it.

OR. A bit on the sketchy side but I do like what I see. She's got quite the nice ass too. Do you plan on cleaning it?

I am intrigued.

On a related note, Hex does not get drawn around here often enough.

She sure gets requested a lot. And God forbid you mention that her tits are actually small.

Requesting Ricken from Fire Emblem Awakening naked and covering himself with his hat.

not your fault obviously but
>dick is on backwards
>her hand is phasing through his ass and out his crotch
deaugh
really good coloring job tho

if you want the lineart of this, sure. can do.

here i guess

Cute girls making this pose. Cute girls like Clover

People have been fucking each other since slavery user, it doesn't take an expert to know that just fucking a nig doesn't have anything to do with cucking.
The bird yo.

Most deceptive thumbnail ever.

Killyourself

Thank you kind drawfriend!

>it's not a ruse

nice

sweet fuck, we've hit gold
bless you

Holy dicks.

This is a pretty tasty drawing, user. I don't suppose you have a blog? Anyone that draws my waifu like this deserves a follow.

How is the dick on backwards?
Valid second point though.

>those abs
Makotofag's dick has got to be looking like an EX Hayate right about now.

well last I checked testicles aren't supposed to sit above the cock

I don't know when this flood of Makoto Art is going to end but I feel really fucking jealous right now.

Maybe I should play some fighting games.

GIRLYMAN! STOP FLOODING THE BOORU WITH Cred Forums MEMES

Eh Ribbon's cute, and Ritsuko isn't bad, but I don't really care for the requests.

I see what you mean - you're seeing the guy on his back and he's got his legs in the air.

But I think it's meant to be a 69 position. Which just raises more questions than it answers I guess, but I suppose the gif was not supposed to be a masterpiece in the first place.

Don't worry, user! Your waifu's time will come, and I'll be cheering you both on when it does.

Really nice, glad someone drew Tsubasa lewds. Thanks a lot!

If you got something request it. Long as it's not a repeat request I'd be game.

When will this madman's streak stop? This is like his 11th delivery, right?

Uhhh...
How about Ankha playing with a ball of mummy wrappings?

>69 position
That might've been what he started it as, but then I suspect he was smug as fuck about how goddamn good the animation was going so he just threw logic out the window and drew the guy on his back
Don't get me wrong, I give credit where it's due, and an animation like that for free is nothing to be sneezed at, i just find the mental image funny

You know what, I like it. Hopefully I can do it justice.

Cool. I'm glad I provided you with some inspiration. Quality is nothing compared to the satisfaction of that.

>and an animation like that for free
that's not even a request

That's just good art, right there. It'd make a good phone wallpaper. Too bad I've never played this game.

How about a drawing of Ceres from the scene from the opera in FFVI? Holding a bouquet of roses to her great chest.

Wearing Jill's streetclothes from RE3 or one of Jill's many costumes.
imgur.com/a/V7Syd

This is better than the bikini edition that came out recently. Holy shit crapcom are assholes. You gave Makoto justice.

Requesting Battlecats Vs Battletoads stuff

That's a WIP, you know. I went to bed.

an idea for it.

Pai-Pai type Z beating the crap outta Dark Queen.

we must have more pai-pai

He did it on purpose to anger people.

Requesting Nagito Komaeda fucking Hope from FF13.

Is Makoto in the bikini edition? I can't find anything online.

Post pics if ya got em.

seeHer own issue isn't even focused around her.

WHAT THE FUCK

Laura's hair is fucking bad. I'd draw her in a heartbeat if she got a short hair alt.

Fuck, that was real? I was sure it was fanart, even had an artists signature on it.

FUCK YOU CAPCOM

Reposting. Sorry for deleting I was sure it was fake.
This is an injustice.

If you have another Makoto idea I'd be down, I've gone long enough without drawing her. Lewd is fine.

this is bishopbb tier shit

How about we continue the beach theme and have her sunbathing? Or maybe spiking a volleyball.

Spiking a volleyball right into Laura's stupid face.

I think this sums up my feelings.

and maybe also Guile's eyebrows

>hating on my draw-fu

Stop.

I agree, Pai-Pai is best girl

Requesting an Abyssal as a Sith.

As a shit you say? Coming right up.

I implore you to reconsider.

Hoppou spinning like the emperor.

SO CUTE

Also
New bread soon, fellow drawfags!

>shit
>not TSHI

WHAT'SWRONGWITHYOURFACE?

I like Bishop

Change it for shitlord, in other words triggering SJWs.

WHERE'S MY DAMN PIZZA ROLLS

IT'S BEEN FUCKING YEARS

Are you the user who's been requesting Urien gripping his booty?

looks like you already got a pretty sick delivery right here never

im imaging x gon give it to ya playing in the background for this. enjoy.

anchor'd

Requesting a Princess Ruto version of a "this is bait" picture. Thanks in advance.

neat

Requesting Cassandra holding a used condom in her mouth with other used condoms covering her outfit and dripping all over it. Or if that seems too much, how about a unwrapped condom in her mouth that she's about to put on a dick, from the POV of the dick.

OR here! Thank you for doing this!

pretty lewd, user. that's a booty

Requesting fairy Link licking the tip.

Ashley ideas:

-Bound and molested by the clam creature shown here

-Tifa dressed like Leon (with jacket) protecting Ashley, while Ashley invites her over for "overtime" (she accepts, they make out in an indoor pool)

-Ashley masturbating and sucking on her own tits

-Ashley showing off her tits in a camshow

A monster variant (sexy rather than gross) with huge tits

Mermaid Ashley wish seashells barely containing her tits

Ashley masturbating in something like mud, jello or oil

Fighting off zombies with a shotgun while her clothes are torn

Webbed by spiders

Requesting an Inkling totally beefing it.

Lulu in this outfit fighting a tentacle monster (Malboro) or slime monster (Flan).

Wow, I can't believe they had something that erotic on a children's satam cartoon.

Amazing

And yet fan-artists rarely use it for modern day purposes.

That thing screamed tentacle vore monster way back in the 80's. So many ladies that have yet to experience the retro gooey pleasure.

kek, anchoring

Lewd version of Zelda from the animated series getting bound by spiders. Preferably nude, perhaps interrupted while in the middle of having sex with Link: youtube.com/watch?v=KZaH3EJoLW4

I understood that reference

Drawfags, rate some noteworthy requesters!

Requesters, rate some noteworthy drawfags!

The latter; anyone who'd do something for me but until then it'd be all of them.

>begging for free art
>noteworthy

>Requesters, rate some noteworthy drawfags!
>the ones who do my request
>top tier

>the ones who don't
>FUCK YOU

Maybe "infamous" is the correct word.
Basically, people who stand out, like spicmaid.

Most of my deliveries are actually just dad jokes to be honest.

I can't really rate the requesters.

Good shit

holy shit you actually did it.

fantastic work, my dude, thanks a lot.

all the requesters are the same to me. bunch of begging poor unemployed shits that cant afford commissioning artists to draw what they want.

teevo, he drew like 5 things for me and I still find art of his that doesn't have his tag
gondile, he drew like 3 things for me
MDF
Bishop
lesser

Requesting someone make this Soulsborne related

user don't be like that.

But I commission stuff all the time, you're probably even tired of seeing

Ask me again tomorrow night when I have some booze in me.

I didn't ask for this life, user.

>all these people shitting on requesters
>no mention of the Meme Duke of Septemberland, Makotofag.

11 deliveries of his waifu in like 2 weeks.

new thread

>Tharja request 23:02:39
>352760998 23:04:54

Kill yourself.

I missed. Now I'm going to kill myself.

what.

poop

Wait for the bump limit next time, shithead.

Don't worry, I got him for ya.

It's just one autist that spergs over artists wanting to draw her however they want, he gets made fun of when he starts his autistic ranting.