twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHA

RIGHT US GAMERS

HAH

We are GAMERS

:)))))

There are black people in the fbi.

so why does this game trigger Cred Forums

We were kings and various other figures of power and authority.

How else is Jamal supposed to get out of prison?

>Letterboxing

Fuck off. Just fuck off.

It triggers the redditors who browse Cred Forums

it isn't about cute anime girls

You're a retard.

UGH! I cannot stand it when the leftist media shoves this "diversity" down our throats! It's time we take a stand and vote for Donald Trump.

this doesn't fit because it's not stupid bullshit, it just looks like a game where you're an FBI agent that is also black and female.

if you want to do the joke properly, find some stupid shit instead.

What kind of sad soul packs themselves a cold cheese sandwich for their lunch break, but still drains two full cups of soda? I mean that's crazy. You go to the fast food place and order the least healthy thing there, but then you eat a bland-ass sandwich.

How did this lady graduate FBI school with this kind of logic? It's unrealistic.

Jamel would be in a state run prison. dumbass. How would an FBI agent be helpful?

Why is it when white people do something they are seen as an individual.
But when a black person does something they are seen as representing an entire race?

Just curious.

That's not even the least of the things the game does to trigger Cred Forums

The game is actually about two black women as FBI agents working together and one of them has a lesbian lover that is also black.

It's barely a game. It's actually less of a game than Gone Home is. You move around a linear place, you click the item they want you to click and the story moves on. There are no things you can interact with other than the one item they want you to click and some collectibles for achievement purposes.

I pirated it and actually enjoyed my short time with it. Wouldn't recommend anyone pay a cent on this, but if you want something fresh, this most certainly hits the target. I still have no fucking clue what the fuck that end was.

I love the Kangz meme from aoe2, but don't get how it applies here

Who is Anne Tarver? Is she some white FBI woman who was made black in this game? I don't get why her name is highlighted there

>letterboxing
>30 FPS

whoa... so this... is the power... of PC gaming

REWOLVES

who you callin a dumbass white boi?

holy fuck i hate niggers

You aren't black and I'm not white.

Because that's how prejudice and the human mind works

>Go to options
>See that FPS are locked to 30
>When I try to change them to 60, a message appears saying the developer would really appreciate if you played it in 30 FPS
>MFW
I just kind of did as they asked and played it with 30 frames. Looked fine, I guess, but not sure what would have been lost if it moved faster.

you just have to type in google images 'european people art'
thank me later

>properly, find some stupid shit
I don't get it. What is the problem?

That only applies to whites.
Blacks seeing a white person do something stupid will also say that dem whiteys are fucking weird.
Basically everyone is generalizing a asshole.

Because niggers are 4x more likely to do what other niggers do

They're retarded sheep.

>>When I try to change them to 60, a message appears saying the developer would really appreciate if you played it in 30 FPS
I... I thought that kind of people only existed in memes and made up greentext stories.
I want to die.

Who do you think created nigger culture to begin with? You can thank the white trash in the deep south for it

they want the 24 fps cinematic experience! They couldn't do that with most computer monitors being 60 hz and 60 doesn't divide evenly into 24, so they settled for 30 which was "close enough"

It's not generic grizzled white male shoots at explosions or kawaii shounen maid tits.

Original ideas are what Cred Forums hates most of all

Stay in Cred Forums, you fucking parasite.

How exactly did American trailer trash create the shit cultures in Kenya, South Africa, Ethiopia, and pretty much every sub-Saharan african country?

Is it a walking simulator?

Agreed. This is just baseless racism. At least have a point behind it.

WAS KANGS
CMON RIGHT GUYS
AHHA NIGGERS

Ah, the old false-flag reverse upside-down b8

I said nigger culture as in the shit that is in america.

google image search "European people art"

seig heil bro

The problem with the "game" is that it's barely interactive, not whatever you're trying to point out

pretty accurate.

cinema quality. When put at 60 FPS lots of different media that's intended to feel cinematic tend to feel like soap operas (since soaps are usually shot at higher framerates on their cheap cameras for some reason compared to higher production television and movies being shot at 24 FPS) many associate higher framerates with cheaper productions on a subconscious level. The main developers of Virginia feel the same way and would prefer to keep the game at 30.

I seriously dont understand why most people cannot grasp this very simple issue with developer lack of desire for higher frame-rate on their cinematic style games.

>pharaohs
>black

Also they murdered each other to usurp the throne all the time, so maybe it does fit.

>mfw Cred Forums seems to have no idea of all the actual black kingdoms that existed
>mfw Cred Forums never gives a shit about Egyptians being whitewashed, which is far more common than them being blackwashed

>police investigation walking simulator is an original idea

not even close, there are tons of game just like this. Changing the protagonists race doesn't make an idea new again. Do you consider Blackula to be a masterpiece of originality?

Daily reminder that all the Cred Forums threads are made by sjws falseflagging so Hiro deletes Cred Forums.

Cred Forums memes are literally non ironically affecting the elections. And thats something certain (((people))) wont let it pass. Thats why they are pushing the idea that Facebook and occulus right, are funding Cred Forumss memes. Its completely ridiculous the idea. How much money do you need to produce a pepe meme?

Also daily reminder that pepe the frog is featured on the official Hillary Clinton website. And he was featured in countless news shows. They are afraid of cartoon frogs.

nigger culture was carefully crafted by the CIA in the 1960s - 70s.

when people rise above it it's a great thing and they're stronger for it, but it's difficult for people born into it to succeed because the lies are very powerful.

>meanwhile
>"another video game with a white cis protagonist? 1/10"

YEEEEHAW PARDNER! WE WERE PHARAOHS AND COWPIES!

To be fair Nubian's have been a thing in Egypt for a very long time.

I guess some kids don't get the kangz meme, or what made it relevant and funny and that it was parodying afrocentrist-cult sillyness, not what appears to be some random indie game

Cred Forums should stay in Cred Forums and reddit should stay in reddit

Leaving only vidya games, paradise.

>Do you consider Blackula to be a masterpiece of originality?

It obviously made enough of an impression that you remembered it. How many vampire movies staring white guys can you name? Is it "tons"?

>reddit should stay in reddit
agreed

Nobody liked LA Noire, largely because Phelps was an incredibly boring white guy with nothing interesting about him.

I feel bad for negro society, the white man kept treating them like shit after they were free by not letting them get better opportunities like school and jobs that acting like shit is the only thing negros know how to do now.

There was a Nubian dynasty that existed before the Greeks came.

Good, then go back.

reddit.com/r/the_donald

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident

Nope. Voting Soltysik.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

is this really what this board has devolved into, fucking talking about reddit and Cred Forums lmfao

go and never come back.

>>mfw Cred Forums seems to have no idea of all the actual black kingdoms that existed

Nah, the educated ones here know of them, the KANGZ meme is about the afrocentrist fringe that tried making other civs black

Afrocentrists, oddly enough, ignored them completely (basically ignored West Africa where they (slave descendants) came from) and instead created wacky UFO-cults about Northeast-Africa instead.

That's what makes them silly. Real African history is alright though, I enjoyed the Mali campaign in African Kingdoms t-b-h

I think all normal people agree that whitewashing and blackwashing ancient egypt is dumb and disrespectful

reddit.com/r/the_donald

You fags are literally just as bad as CRT. Kindly fuck off.

WE WUZ Cred Forums N SHIET

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

WE

...Does anyone actually believe egyptians were aryans?

>CRT
lel
at least bother to proofread your strawmen

WAZ

I think that if you animate something at 30 FPS and try to run it at any other framerate, you get a lot of ghosting, don't you? Like, every other frame will be the character sort of fading to the next one?

I don't know about gaming, but I know that's what happens if you try to render a 24 FPS video to 30 FPS or something.

>I think that if you animate something at 30 FPS and try to run it at any other framerate, you get a lot of ghosting, don't you? Like, every other frame will be the character sort of fading to the next one?
No, absolutely not.

DAS RITE

RABBIS

BOO FUCKING HOO

No, they were browns. Like they are right now (though at some point, they were run by Greek aristocrat, like Cleopatra)

How's it work in gaming, then? Like I say, I know the rules for video back and forth, but I don't know how it works with video games.

how do i become a true 4chinner if im a nigga guys? is it possible? plzzzzz i wanna be cool like you

It works the same as any place that uses 3D model animations: you place keyframes and the model interpolates between them when it runs its animation cycle. That means you can have an infinite amount of positions, regardless of what framerate you use.

BOO HOO HOO THE HOLOCAUST

>flavour of the month polygonal flat shaded indie garbage

Why does anyone care about this shit.

They took nigger culture because the USA exported it to them.

Cred Forums is just as easily triggered by shit as tumblr is. TGhis place has no chill.

>unironicly going to reddit only to post it on Cred Forums because you are an assmad amerifat

Wew.

>game with no interaction other than walking along a corridor

That's all the reason I need. Get your movies out of my video games.

Black characters help nu-cucks feel justified in playing the game in order to fuel their, "progressive" mindset.

White people if movie casting if any clue.

>game with no interaction other than moving pieces

Funny because King Tut is only well known because his tomb had toxic mold that killed a few people and popularized the idea of Egyptian curses. Otherwise no one would've heard about him.

oh look,

io9.gizmodo.com/why-king-tuts-dna-is-fueling-race-wars-1539130793

Is this real?

>they refuse to let any official DNA tests happen out of fear that the ancient pharaohs might not have actually been black
Oh, they know.

thas rite

Nosferatu, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Twilight, Interview with the Vampire, Dracula (the one with Bela Lugosi), Dracula: Dead and Loving It, I could go on

This nigger's right

WUZ
youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q

>european
>people

Made me laff

Well "Aryans" actually means central Asian peoples like Afghans and Iranians

But yeah, there are some crazy revisionists who thought they were. Like there was possible evidence (but contested) one pharoah had red hair

But white supremacists who do revisionism tend to focus more on the levant than egypt, the very christian ones are kind of obsessed with "Israelite" theories that certain Euro nations like Ireland are descended from Israelite tribes. Sort of because it became more and more awkward to realize that by being Christian and hating Jews, they were still following a religion founded by short, hairy brown Jews outside of Europe. Ergo it's called something like "Christian Identity"

Reminder that the Egyptians had a caste system with the dark-skinned Nubians on the lower end.

Whoever though egyptians were white? This is the first I'm hearing of this.

computer animation programs can automatically create inbetween frames, including games. Rather than animating each individual frame, the way 3D model animations work is that they have the existing physical objects rotate and move to the new position. They can just as easily show every 1/60th of a second of this transition as they can show every 1/30th of a second.

Cred Forums will never leave Cred Forums will they?

ARE THE CRYSTAL

Why's Cred Forums triggered? Actually, why does Cred Forums get triggered as badly as tumblr does? I thought we were above this?

Is this Cred Forums being triggered or Cred Forumspol/ being triggered?

Who the fuck cares that the main female lead is black? Why does this bother you so fucking much. If it upsets you this much why even talk about it?

tutankhamun was 75% western european, cleopatra was mesopotamian (they were white skinned but not 'white') the rest were native egyptians with a few nubian ones here and there

i really dont understand all the memes from either side

the problem is that sometimes reality is racist, which means Cred Forums will always have a foothold in any board

nobody in this thread is actually upset that the protagonist is black. The OP was just using that fact as a springboard to make a thread about race jokes.

>Is this Cred Forums being triggered or Cred Forumspol/ being triggered?
It's honestly both. Since Cred Forums is obviously not about politics or political agendas, there are members of both opposing camps browsing Cred Forums on the regular. And in this case, it just so happens that they trigger each other very easily.

This is why pretty much any thread on Cred Forums pertaining to race or demographics tends to devolve into this eventually.

the problem is they always bring shitposting which is something this board had enough already

>I dont understand meme
aint that the point?

Those look like cups of coffee

>Kangz meme from aoe2
it's not "from aoe2" it's from images like what you already posted, blacks were claiming to be ancient kings and leaders long before that aoe2 expansion came out, which is fuckin hilarious

well, its not a game for one

They are gonna definitely calm down when the elections are over. /new/ and Cred Forums always got more cancerous when they got some wood to burn on.

>first person thriller
like what. confirmed crap

I though off topic discussion and constant meme spouting were a Reddit trademark, but I might be wrong

Oh hey, a game you can actually lose at. Unlike Virginia.

Apparently, one just ventured in here:
But yes, there were fringe theories, like among the Nazis, that ancient civs outside Europe were ruled once by an upper caste of "Aryans", even as far as the Incas

>blaming Cred Forums
As a white CIS male I can confirm that every other race besides us whities are literally more racist than us.

You realize it's just going to get worse after the elections right?
>If Trump wins they'll rub it into everyones face on every board they get a chance to even if it's just a one-off liner
>If Hilary wins they'll bitch and complain and spam more race shit at us and all the other boards

First, since it's rendering at real time no. Each frame would be different.

To get what you're describing sometime would have to write software specifically to do exactly that, there's no way for something like that to just happen. If you tried running something that only had 30 frames worth of animation at 60 frames either nothing would happen or it would go twice as fast depending on the engine.

I honestly read it as VAGINA in the thumbnail.

You have no reason to defend Cred Forums unless you're from there, and you are. Stop shitting on my board

race baiting, political discussions and personal social ideologies do not belong on Cred Forums so off you go cletus

you can call people redditors and shitpost all you want, but you are objectively posting in the wrong place and being a faggot

If you're defending this just to be a contrarian on Cred Forums, then be my guest, but the game really is an absolute pile of arse. It's in effect a series of animated story vignettes that you get to trigger by clicking on items in the *very* restricted environment around you. Sometimes the restriction even affects the camera and you're not allowed to *look* wherever you want. It's just laughably bad gameplay.

tl;dr: Have fun rebelling against teh Cred Forums haivmindz, but the game still sucks.

Gonna need some empirical evidence on that.
Your personal anecdotes do not count as validation for your claim.

So you can get

act racist and think racist are different categories :^)

Was going to post this.

Confirming as a Mexican. We're even racist to ourselves (dark-skinned Mexicans get shunned). White people get too much shit for the things they've done in the past, when the reality is they're probably the least racist in current times.

>my board
It's not yours any more than it is any of ours.

I remember being 12 too.
inb4 >so u remember yesterday?

This. Mods need to do their work better, that's the only solution

>threads about a google who's an fbi agent
>started with a meme
>not allowed on Cred Forums
Reddit pls.

L.A. Noire was set in a distinct time and place and it contained an open world and shooting, thus I would not qualify it as a walking simulator.

I am not saying that the walking simulator in question, or any walking simulator is anything resembling an original idea, but your critique has flaws in it.

Nah, that's just gonna be within the first few weeks after the president is elected. After that, people will move on with their lives and stop giving as much a shit.

In fact, if Donald Trump wins, expect Cred Forums to turn on him fairly early on.

>It's not yours any more than it is any of ours
If you're defending your way to post content that's against the rules of this specific board then this place is not for you, there's already a board specifically designated to complain about blacks and jews

>Cred Forums gets triggered by black female characters just like SJW's get triggered by white male characters

two sides of the same coin

Shut the fuck up, Blackula is a fucking godsend and if you disagree with me you can jump off a bridge.

I enjoyed my time with it but I pirated it and would never tell someone to actually spend money on it.

It's a 2 hour long movie that completely surprises you out of the left field by the end.

Oh yeah, I know. But the front cover of African Kingdoms gave the meme its modern face with smug Mansa Munsa. It spread to every board after that along with his smug fucking face, just look at it

Also Portugal was bullied because while it had legit reasons to be included in the expansion, it was still amusing to have it grouped with a bunch of Africans.

2012 and onward caused an influx of shallow, mainstream American normies and their partisan/human interest story pop-politics. Back before that it was a decent place for deeper metapolitical discussions and ideology debates

This has already been said, maybe if you saged the thread or didn't reply it would've died off already. Then they'd have to go back to Cred Forums

I'm not complaining about blacks or jews though. Just taking the time to call you out. You should really be blaming the OP for making a blatant bait thread, not any of the posters in here.

>threads about a google who's an fbi agent
>OP literally posted two words and a picture

The protagonist in Virginia has literally no characteristics beyond the surface, because she doesn't talk or interact with anyone on a meaningful level. She has no personality.

WUZ

what a tryhard fag, lol. [/spoiler]this is why you are still a virgin in your late 20s[/spoiler]

Oh, please. When Obama won Cred Forums was spammed with "NIGGER OWNS AMERICA"

Cred Forums may be consistently worse now, but them and /new/ were always annoying fucks around election time

Race politics aside, is the story any good?

Look, it's like fucking clockwork. Redditors complain about Cred Forums so Cred Forumsacks come out and b8 the redditors into whining even more and so on and so forth. Until they learn to simply hide a thread, it won't stop as they love taking the b8. I could sage right now but it won't do shit as the next couple posts will be either some Cred Forumstard or redditor whining.

It's just typical election cycle shitposting. Expect the same or worse next election.

Better a tryhard fag than someone who can't even spoiler his text

>if you're tired of Cred Forums posting you're a redditor
what kind of logic is that?

>It's a 2 hour long movie that completely surprises you out of the left field by the end.
I don't even disagree with this, really. I think it fails as a *game*, mind you, not necessarily as a story, although I will say that I don't enjoy the occasionally abrupt "editing" and all too often convenient scene changes either.

Don't spoil the ending, though. I'm not quite there yet.

The problem here is that American election cycle lasts fucking years and after that there is only the briefest of respite before another shitstorm.

>But the most jaw-dropping revelation was the secret that had felled the 18th Dynasty: Tutankhamun's parents had been siblings

White people sure love their inbreeding.

>actual reason to hate the game is because it's a MUH 30 FPS CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE walking simulator that has fucking letterboxing
>Cred Forumscuck crossposters start crying about the nigress

The same kind of logic that gets you:
>if you dislike virtue pandering as a crutch you're a Cred Forums poster

Someone who has played here. The story is kind of a generic investigation thriller at the start and then it kind of goes off rails. I can't call it "good", but I will say it was definitely interesting.

It helped that the artstyle and the soundtrack + sound direction were both great, in my opinion.

I won't, my man. But you mean to tell me you played and didn't finish it one sitting? It takes like an hour and a half at most.

Can someone explain virtue pandering/boosting?

Agreed. I am triggered only by the blackwashing of Battlefield 1 only because that's actually historically disrespectful

But there's nothing wrong with making a purely fictional character look like any colour. The FBI and America are full of blacks anyways, like 20%, it's totally realistic and ordinary.

>Race shit

I miss that actually. Once, there were more threads on the genetics of Spain, than there were on some US election. Years ago we talked about race, ethnicity, culture and stuff instead of stupid US elections. It felt like a niche brotherhood, as well as an interesting schism of ideologies. I don't like marxism, but it was fun having them to have complex debates with

Now Cred Forums is US-election cancer. And it went from being an "introverted' board to being extremely extroverted, which is what people hate

>if the game has a black protag then it's pandering

non american here
are there any black fbi agents outside of fiction?

This is the reason why every big game has had a nondescript white male as a protagonist for quite a long time.

And before you start crying about new Ubi games, notice the past tense.

This is an obvious false flag thread you gullible shits.

The same kind of logic like this dude said
I was thrown off by the blatant pandering in bf1 but every time I'd try to say something about it, I got told to go back to Cred Forums. Thats what I don't like about reddit. If you have a decent criticism like blatant fucking pandering, you're automatically a Cred Forumstard. Well, I'm not. Just dislike what gaming has fallen to.

You know, I hate being off topic here, but when you say bullshit like this I have no choice but to debunk it as a public service.

Westerners have the lowest rates of inbreeding in the world, and the largest studies on inbreeding found the worst rates in Asia and Africa

>tfw your game has fewer graphics options than the Bioshock remaster

Are there a lot of Twin Peaks homages?

because "blatant fucking pandering" are buzzwords and you should provide a better criticism, which is something that might be hard for you to do because it's so cool to repeat the same words over and over

Doesn't mean shit from this screen shot. For all we know, it just means that King Tut's relatives raped their way through Europe, similar to Mongols.

>ctrl + F Cred Forums
>33 results
This is when (You) know (You) should kill yourself.
Keep your autistic hate obsession off of Cred Forums you dumb cunts.

t. Cred Forums

Usually people mad over obvious false flags are false flaggers themselves at start of thread to bump it.
Then the people that want to get mad join.
Then the idiots that think this argument is real.

Everyone who took part in the war are dead. There is no one left alive to disrespect and most people alive don't give a single fuck about WW1. Do you personally feel that it disrespects the war? If so, why? What's it to you? Isn't it more disrespectful that the game itself bears no resemblance to the actual warfare fought during WW1, or that one of the greatest tragedies of human history is reduced to a simple game where everyone has fun and thinks that it was pretty swell back then? No, you only see the fucking color of the skin as if it was the single biggest problem.

Okay. The majority of the people fighting in world War 1 were not black. Not even close. The only ones I can see being even remotely colored were the ottomans and even then, they look whiter than the brits and americans. Now tell me, why would they go and do that? Not to mention Russia and France not even being in the game for some fuck all reason.

>threads about a google
Nice autocorrect phoneposter.

Uh yes, police of all levels are full of blacks. The USA is around 15% black or so and the FBI is kind of the same.

So this is a non-issue, unlike the the revisionism that BF1 pulled off for no reason. OP is just a sperg who took memes too far, in places they don't logically work.

THAT'S a valid criticism, and I doubt that would give you bad karma or whatever the therm they use on Reddit

I don't post on or browse Cred Forums. You have a problem.

You be anonymous you stupid nigger

Yeah.

The issue with race in the US is that we were still segregated by skin color until around the 70's, and then the US has abysmal social mobility so that 95% of people never really climb higher in the social strata than where they started. We abolished all the legal forms of discrimination we could think of, but it really hasn't integrated black people as a demographic into the middle class for reasons that aren't strictly racist.

There is still stereotyping and many people still associate black people with housing projects, gangs, or low income urban areas, but as always the issue of race and social mobility is more complicated than either side of the argument is ever willing to admit.

Bottom line, yes black people get into high places. Yes there is a racial disparity in wealth that currently probably doesn't have as much to do with skin color as people say. Yes, it is hard for people in low places to get ahead and racism did ensure that black people were starting on the bottom as recently as a generation or two ago.

kek that's so Cred Forums

You are literally boring me to sleep right now.

I thought it was because:

A) He was one of the most recent ones found

B) His tomb was not robbed, so it contained more than archeologists ever knew about Egypt

I've actually seen the tomb, it's cool as fuck

do you count kikes to sleep faster?

>letterboxing on a wide screen

Are you calling yourself a kike?

Why does Cred Forums fear black people so much?

Why does Tumblr fear Cred Forums so much?

are you calling me a kike Cred Forums?

Why did they need to mention she is a graduate?

Really makes ya go hmmm.

I can't even tell anymore if you're joking or if the devs are genuinely this stupid.

test

>my
xd

nobody fears a group of people who never leaves their houses

You are not very good at this.

It's a "Click here for next cinematic experience" simulator. It has literally less gameplay than The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

they're 13% of the population, yet commit 89% of the crimes

Because it establishes she is a rookie and this will be her first case.

You kinda dumb huh?

[!TRIGGER WARNING!]

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

[!TRIGGER WARNING1]

So then why do you?

>mfw no matter how hard I try to act white

It's pushback

5, 10, 15 years ago no one would have cared, but it was shoved down so many throats that people just respond negatively now, whether it was forced/shoehorned or not.

This.

>no you

>Slave owners turn into slaves turn into corporate slaves.

...Congratulations?

It's weird how much you're dodging the question, ponyfag.

Google "white American couple"
Then flick over to google photos and type in "European people art"

Post results.

I can spoiler just fine I just wanted you to indirectly admit that you are an autismo permavirgin by making you passively-aggressively try to change the topic and I succeeded.

I'm Cred Forums as fuck, but I still lol'd

Jokes aside there has to be a logical explanation for this, right?

Google "American inventors"

What do you see?

>most people alive don't give a single fuck about WW1

In Europe it's a pretty huge deal, one of the biggest changes in history.

The arcade-shooterness of the game is also obviously disrespectful in a different way, but at least it serves a gameplay purpose.

Making the German Army full of blacks however has no gameplay purpose and had no purpose to be added, it's just there to randomly be offensive to Germans. Maybe they did this to try to sell this better to African-Americans, which is just as bad as it assumes blacks are turned-off by the reality of WW1 in Europe being an entirely white war, which 99% probably know and don't care.

There was a WW2 movie that did a similar thing, where it was about a submarine that did something amazing (find the Enigma? Sink a nazi sub? I don't remember the specifics), but they changed the nationality of it, I think from being a British sub in real life to American in the movie. Naturally, it was pointlessly revisionism

Pls spoil the ending. 5 minutes in and I don't want to continue. Letterboxing and Motion Blur you can't turn off is basically killing any interest I ever had in this game. Last game that tried that shit was Evil Within, another fantastic masterpiece.

It's Google-bombing. Search algorithms can easily be raided and trolled. Cred Forums has had some sort of 'Operation Google" going on for a while

Just go watch it on youtube. Although you probably won't understand shit. Then again, neither did I.

In a row?

>Who do you think created nigger culture to begin with?

Jews, you fucking retard.

>It's another Cred Forums gets triggered by women episode

That's the secret, user. It's always baseless racism.

>In fact, if Donald Trump wins, expect Cred Forums to turn on him fairly early on.
This exactly
The only reason Cred Forums is conservative right now is because Obama is a democrat, I expect Cred Forums to fully convert to communist shitposting within 6 months if Trump wins

>Cred Forums going full autism about shipping with constant overwatch threads
>also getting triggered by black people
Bizzaro tumblr.

Tumblr is Cred Forums for girls, basically.

Nah it's more like, back in the day Cred Forums was mostly leftist and rightists, since most western young people who were nerdy enough to use the internet beyond myspace/facebook were one of those two, or apolitical. Leftists either liked Obama or thought he was too conservative, and rightists don't care about US election outcomes.

Neocons and kosher conservatives, the two demographics that oppose Obama, have always both been more technologically backwards and not internet savvy, and also couldn't get through the firewall of humiliation here for a while. In recent times though they've been flooding the place. Most of the shit is their fault

It's sort of like Facebook, how at first it was just for the university crowd, then suddenly was filled with grandmas and parents.

Cred Forums won't change ideologies until demographics change. and certain groups get bullied off the site

AND STEVEN

No one even cares that they're women. The problem is that they're in a shit game.

> I expect Cred Forums to fully convert to communist shitposting within 6 months if Trump wins
On the contrary, Cred Forums would get even more extreme because there is no way that Trump would do most of what he's claiming. Trump already suggested that he'd give amnesty to the illegals in the US and there's very little chance that The Wall will actually be built