What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

retirement? he's set for life.

I like that he actually started from Black Ops multiplayer videos.

Getting one.

He'll probably retire once he gets too old to pander to teenagers, then write an autobiography about his career and stuff.

Hopefully death by nigger gangbangs.

hes made a career out of becoming a multi-millionaire off of 10-14 year olds, how does he not have one?

sitting on a pile of cash for the rest of his days laughing at all the retarded kids who made him rich

this thb

He can do whatever the fuck he wants for the rest of his life. And so can you.

Paying people to make games for him.

>And so can you
haha no

According to Cred Forums, he's going to lead the White Revolution.

I can't deny it. I'm jelly as fuck.

Guy did nothing but act like a retard and became a millionaire off it.

Meanwhile I'm being a productive member of society 50 hours a week for an average wage.

Fuck life.

but he's a nu malecuck

It's painfully obvious by how terrible he is at games that he doesn't enjoy playing them that much.

Does he not make videos anymore?

Is winning the lottery considered a career?

Praise kek

So are Cred Forums

>productive member of society
>this is what wagecucks believe

Last time I saw his channel it looked like he was doing more meme shit and not so much video game content.

>And so can you.

yes, if you can continue to win the lottery for year and years and made winning the lottery into a stable and sustainable income, then yes it is a career

More productive than you flipping burgers everyday user.

BLACKED

>Pewdiepie becomes White House Press Secretary for President Trump

He won the gene lottery, though. Someone fugly would never reach his level of success.

I doubt a burger flipper would be calling others wagecucks. He doesn't even have a job.

>implying I have a job
Hah, nice try wagie. I'm fine with shitposting, jerking off and sleeping all week long. Does it motivate you to work when I tell you that a tiny sum of your wage go to sustain people like me?
Ahhhhh, sure does feel good to be able to do whatever I want with my time.
Oh, what's that? You have to go to bed soon because you need to wake up early tomorrow and go to work? What a bummer, How lucky I am that I don't need to work and I can just have my beauty-sleep how much I want. You better go now or your boss might be angry wagie!

Tick tock, clock's tickin' wagie!

"Career"

LITERALLY WHO

>beauty-sleep
Well you definitely need it you cumstained walking tub of lard

you can continue to pretend you don't know who he is, but that doesn't stop him from making milions of cash off of 14 year olds

>Does it motivate you to work when I tell you that a tiny sum of your wage go to sustain people like me?
Doesn't motivate me but I'm glad that my money goes to help people live if for no other reason than because they're human.

I recommend getting hobby that creates something, it's fulfilling.

Since when is he considered good-looking?

Nawhh would you look at that, little wagie is ragie.
Don't you worry wagie, I forgot that you have two days off now. Why don't you take those days and relax so you can handle the next coming five days of hard work.

Nighty night ragie-wagie!

>people think you have to choose between wagecuck or lucky youtuber

WTF is wrong with you Cred Forums? Small business owner.

Don't worry shitters like him just cry themselves to sleep and never improve themselves so they stay miserable the rest of their lives

My country shits on small business owners.

Especially starters.

Since his fanbase has a large portion of teenage girls.

Cred Forums is partly to blame

He had people from here that was on his site when he LITERALY first started and people started shilling it here. This is before he became a thing on YouTube

Your fault for living in a political third world shithole

That's a very apt description of 2016 Europe.

Considered moving to Burgerland many times but it just doesn't seem worth it.

Really? I thought that it was preteens to maybe 14. You're saying he has a lot of 15-18 year old female fans?

since that's what he is.

>15-18 year old female fans
Thats sounds unluckily.

Your luck will run out one day man. Society can't keep functioning like this forever. Sure we'll all be fucked but especially you.

tons of teen girls think leafy is attractive

so models dont have careers?

I refuse to believe this

i dont think his career is even over

check his twitter, scene 15 years olds want to suck him dry

He is a pretty attractive man; I don't see how you find this hard to believe. You only see pics on him doing his weird faces or something?

Because they are good looking.

I guess I'll never understand then, maybe I just don't know how to spot an attractive guy if that's the case, he's got that douchy look on him

Based on what criteria ?

self inflicted gunshot wound

he will move from profits to politics

he will join SD and become an MP within a few years

eventually he will become the youngest PM in Swedish history

under his leadership, Sweden will reclaim its lost glory

He mostly makes fun of youtube policies and such now right?
Probably going to ditch games entirely