Goddess Thread

It's time to worship the Literally Perfect Goddess

Whoa OP, you posted the wrong image. But don't worry, I've got you covered.

Report all Lightning and Nintendo's Lightning (Samus) threads.

Waifufags are cancer.

What is she doing with her hand?

Lightning is so cute and perfect

Source?

Just search on PH

Can you do one with just her tits?

What tits?

Okay

>ywn hotglue crystal lightning

Reminder that Lighting is a shit-tier waifu and not even the best girl in the FF series

sex face

Would you call Lightning mommy and let her spank you?

>Fresh OC

Are you for real?
Yes.

Only if she calls me Hope

Dick status: MUH

every time I see her all I think is toblerone

After she's disciplined you, would you rather worship her feet or her armpits?

which would be sweatier?

It's not like I prefer one over the other. This is Lightning we're talking about.

As long as they're sweaty.

Well she just finished working out and her entire body is sweaty. She came home and found you masturbating to photos of her and she wasn't very happy about that. That's why she had to spank you.

Now you need to decide before she takes a shower

Fine. Armpits.

I want her to sit on my face and command me to rim her

Do you really think you deserve that?

In what regard? As a punishment or reward?

reward. Something like that could never be seen as a punishment.

I would hope that the Goddess would be gracious enough to afford me the privilege to service her sweaty butt as reward for my undying servitude

Okay, she'll let you because you know your place. However, after she cleans herself, you're going to have to pleasure her tight pink haired cunt with your tongue for hours until she's satisfied.

I don't care. I am her personal property to do with as she pleases. She could order me to do so for days and I would comply.

Lightning is happy with your dedication and has decided that you're allowed to cum tonight. You're going to stroke your cock while she holds your neck and slightly chokes you while you gaze at her beautiful face. Don't you dare cum on her or she'll be mad.

Serah > Lightning

>8
ban this sick filth

I'm very grateful for the opportunity to serve my Goddess. I'd love to feel her hands squeezed around my throat. By her command, I obey

It's funny to me that you think that

Submission is absolute bliss. Lightning will now gently kiss you on the lips and bring you to bed to sleep with her. You're the little spoon.

The little spoon? I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy of feeling the Goddess against my back, dammit!
WHY ISN'T SHE REAL!? WHY ISN'T SHE REAL!? IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH

Fug I have a bonerino
If I behave properly, will she tie me up and pleasure me with her mouth?

I know user, I know. It would be so easy to submit to her. Do you think she would just take one of us or have a harem of slave boys?

When she is in the mood she'll tie your hands and feet together and start to passionately kiss you. She will smack you in the face and smile while she does it. She'll twist your nipples and squeeze your cock until it is hard. She will then suck you and make you edge for hours. She might not even let you cum. If you cum without permission, you're in a lot of trouble then.

If she did just take one of us, it would be better than winning the lottery
I love her so much.

Her face is literally perfect. You can't add or take away anything from it to make it better.

To all the greek philosophers who said that perfection did not exist in our realm and is simply an abstraction: look at a picture of Lightning. Her face is perfection made manifest.

You're life would belong to her. She would leave you at her apartment and not let you leave for anything. You will lose all connection to your family and your friends. She will be the only human interaction you will have. You will become incredibly obedient and subservient to Lightning because she will take care of you, financially, sexually, fill the roles of mother, girlfriend, goddess and mistress.

Do you really want this?

LITERALLY PERFECT GODDESS
This thread is depressing me to no end to know that I'll never be with her

Just because she isn't physically real, you can still worship her.

Go ahead and POST HER FEET

Yes, Yes, YES, YES WITH EVERY FIBRE OF MY BEING, A MILLION TIMES YES!
I am her property to do with as she sees fit

Will you bend over and take Lightning's strap-on as she calls you a naughty boy?

>RolePlaying

Remember to hide and report these threads Cred Forums

B-but I'm not a faggot!
For...........................for the Goddess

>Liking a flat, anorexic boy

What a hideous character.

>that /ss/ lightning doujshin
Too bad it was never translated.

Which one?
There's been many and several have been translated

I was playing ff13 with my friend and I told her I found Lightning super attractive and my friend got so jealous. She told me "She looks like a man."

I just laughed and told her I developed a small armpit fetish because of Lightning.

I would then rub my friends armpits when she least expected it.

Oh shit I only have ever found the one by mizuryu kei.

Welp, I know what I'm fapping to tonight.

Where's the bellybutton ring?

Only attractrive feature, imo.

>/ss/ HopexLight
Bloody marvelous isn't it?

ITT: Shit that never happened
Your imaginary friend isn't wrong though. Lightning looks like a dude in a greasy wig.

I understand that you've never spoken to a woman in your life user, but not all of us are as pathetic as you.

Lightning with either Serah, Fang or Lumina is better. Hope an annoying ugly shit.