HOLY SHIT, PAPER MARIO COLOR SPLASH HAS BEEN LEAKED

HOLY SHIT, PAPER MARIO COLOR SPLASH HAS BEEN LEAKED

SOMEBODY IS PUTTING UP THE ENTIRE SOUNDTRACK ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEFc2Yrhv0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FOtPfceKZYE
youtube.com/watch?v=unOcXLO4eQk
youtube.com/watch?v=t9waczgl-3k
youtube.com/watch?v=zn5eA7mSgFc
sys.Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=dgzChiVsgUw
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779382809060179969
youtube.com/watch?v=kl6cUHIbCcs&index=6&list=PLV9ZrDQVqbTW-pNdfC3sKOFTYqr9xeAgF
youtube.com/watch?v=UGsI0e6GAfs
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bcy6Ok4Nac
youtube.com/watch?v=QQbiYpy_Gtw
youtube.com/watch?v=vW6BMKCmJ-I
youtube.com/watch?v=MKSixu2nwdg
youtube.com/watch?v=00R7IRMwqG8
youtube.com/watch?v=zNqP87Raiwk
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779409939747868672
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779469580804644864
185.100.84.71/Wii U/
strawpoll.me/11289293
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't believe you

It hasn't been leaked. It was just made accidentally available for people that already digitally pre-ordered and pre-loaded the game. It's already been fixed, but a few people were able to get it.

Surprise surprise, no people capable of dumping the game spent $60 to get it in that short timeframe. Also the person uploading the music already said he won't be dumping the game.

So can anyone just provide me with FLAC/CUE? Fuck listening to shit on YT, didn't buy these headphones for that

>Also the person uploading the music already said he won't be dumping the game.

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=kEFc2Yrhv0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FOtPfceKZYE
youtube.com/watch?v=t9waczgl-3k
youtube.com/watch?v=zn5eA7mSgFc

surprise surprise
it's fucking shit, also WUB WUB

Sticker Star
>Sticker Star
Sticker Star
>Sticker Star
Sticker Star
>Sticker Star

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FNWPlayer123%2Fstatus%2F779383179845042176

Sounds great. Sorry you were born so petty you get mad at good music just cuz game is bad

Sounds like the soundtrack is good, time to cross that one off.

Cross "heavy backtracking" and "Bowser is the final boss" but un-cross "little to no story", "no references to past games", "no incentive to battle".

Iggy battle theme

>un-cross "little to no story",
Fuck no, there's still no meaningful story.
>"no references to past games",
There might be a line or two of dialog referencing the good Paper Mario games but they won't be significant.
>"no incentive to battle"
Fuck no, the battle system is still fundamentally flawed. You gain no fucking reward from battling except for cards.

Uncross generic world themes

Yeah nah, eat shit, playing it right now, it definitely has story. On the same level of PM1 at the very least. If not more since the lead story is similar but there's higher variety of unique scenarios.

"Muh toads" doesn't change that fact.

No, it's still generic grass world, generic beach world, generic haunted house world, generic volcano world, etc. The only mildly original location I've seen is the factory-looking area.

>Fuck no, there's still no meaningful story.

Paper Mario 64-tier story is still better than Sticker Star-tier story

>There might be a line or two of dialog referencing the good Paper Mario games but they won't be significant.

Did you miss the whole Super Paper Mario level? Or the Star Spirits' theme being remixed into the Paint Stars' theme?

>Fuck no, the battle system is still fundamentally flawed. You gain no fucking reward from battling except for cards.

What about Paint Hammer EXP? If that's not significant enough for you, you seem to forget that 64 and TTYD can easily be beaten by skipping fights too.

You're just moving flagposts in that second one, don't be baby-ish. Uncross it.

>Surprise surprise, no people capable of dumping the game spent $60 to get it in that short timeframe.
twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779382809060179969

At least do a tiny bit of research first

Worlds are themed by color and each area is unique. You have the generic tropes but they are restrained to one level each, while the game has about 35 levels. You have the train station, the colosseum, the kitchen, the radio tower, the circus...

>kitchen level
>hotel level
>train level
>waterwheel level
>skull island level with day/night mechanic
>roman coliseum level

It's definitely not yer huge dick sucker. There's grass land, beach land, fossil digging grounds, pirate bay, Shy Guy town, lakeside, spooky forest that leads both into a haunted hotel and into a shady circus, roman colosseum, military ship-building base, underwater reef cave and much much more. The swamp and grass worlds don't even use the NSMB aesthetics like SS and Paper Jam did, they have brand new looks, that's like saying World 1 in PM1 and PM2 are generic grass.

Pirate fags btfo

also if it didn't get dumped Crunchii wouldn't even have the OST right now
is clearly an idiot.

>What about Paint Hammer EXP?
You get Paint Hammer EXP from beating mandatory Bosses, not regular enemies.
>If that's not significant enough for you, you seem to forget that 64 and TTYD can easily be beaten by skipping fights too.
This is bullshit. The level system made fights a requirement in 64/TTYD, like any normal RPG. In Sticker Star (and probably Color Splash) can be beaten by skipping every single random encounter because you gain nothing from battling. It's an inherently flawed system and seeing people defend these games if fucking pathetic.

They're more varied than I thought, but it doesn't matter when the actual gameplay is still fucking atrocious.

>Cred Forums unironically likes Color Splash now

What happened?

Bosses/minibosses/Koopalings don't drop paint hammer exp, only regular enemies do.

Stop lying. The EXP you get from ANY enemy. We've seen goombas drop it in videos this very week. What makes you so autistically mad about a videogame you will lie just to not back down in an anonymous internet argument where you don't even need to save face?

>You get Paint Hammer EXP from beating mandatory Bosses, not regular enemies.

Follow the fucking game for a second before whining about its features. Every enemy gives Paint EXP, what bosses give is HP-Up Hearts. Only enemies can give Enemy Cards though (although those are fucking worthless).

>The level system made fights a requirement in 64/TTYD

You could easily skip fights because enemies are seen on-screen and are given defined positions, and mandatory fights are extremely easy. The issue with CS isn't that you gain nothing but that fighting is just not fun.

>this whole Nikki twitter account
Holy shit what an embarrassing human being.

Sounds okay. Not as good as Sticker Star's music though so that's disappointing. The one good aspect the games still have got downgraded.

ISO WHEN?
another user managed to get the game

That's nice and all but nobody cares dude. You will realize your personal opinion has value to you and only you sooner than later.

Now let's play bingo the honorable way.

The soundtrack is the only thing I'm excited for about this game. Sticker Star was shit but at least the music was boopin'.

You realize the audio was stored in a lossy format to begin with right? No one in their right mind would release a game with uncompressed audio.

>You could easily skip fights because enemies are seen on-screen and are given defined positions, and mandatory fights are extremely easy.
You could skip fights but fighting and leveling up is still required, you'd be fucked the moment you got to a boss encounter otherwise (again like a normal fucking RPG).

> The issue with CS isn't that you gain nothing but that fighting is just not fun.
It's both. You gain absolutely nothing of worth from battling normal enemies making it a inherently flawed RPG. The battle system itself also fucking sucks because they removed any and all depth from it. No more partners, no more badges to customize you character, no more status aliments, nothing.

>no one in their right mind
Are you kidding? Audio is the main reason game filesizes are so huge. It IS because they're using lossless formats. Or do you think textures take up that much space?

"As lossless as possible" is the mantra for game rips, going from lossy to another lossy format fucks the quality further.

So what characters have people found that haven't been shown off in the videos yet?

> you'd be fucked the moment you got to a boss encounter otherwise

Mandatory battles are piss easy. Badges are overpowered, items are overpowered and Star Moves are overpowered.

>You gain absolutely nothing of worth from battling normal enemies making it a inherently flawed RPG

Paint is necessary to make attacks stronger and to paint stuff in the field. Leveling up your paint capacity also makes your First Strike attack power higher. And besides, it's not a RPG.

Here's a cool one.

Anyone play Paper Jam? I don't know what it is but after 25 hours I just find it so boring. I'm pushing myself to finish it since I'm getting so close, but god damn this is a chore to play. Maybe I've finally just played too much mario rpg.

the guy who uploaded that is gonna stream it on his alt channel

>it's a "spin the qualities of what I don't like as being all negative and the qualities of what I'm defending as being all positive" episode

>back then people woulda shat themselves over paper mario leaking two weeks early
>now its just "oh"

we know its gonna have the koopalings, final world is a lava castle with bowser, whatever.

I'm sure the game might still be decent, but good lord how'd they manage to make this series feel so formulaic.

besides, Youtube is just not really audio friendly.

Yeah it's a fucking chore. Gave up on it at the fire ore part for like 3 months before I picked it up again just to finish it.

I'm not defending shit, CS still looks like shovelware trash hidden by OK presentation. You're just objectively wrong so I'm correcting your retarded ass.

I found it boring after 3 hours, so it's a miracle you made it that far. I loved SS, BiS, Dream Team, heck I even liked PiT. But Paper Jam just didn't do it for me on any level besides "good enough" combat.

So what are there any bosses other than the koopalings?

If you're not fighting then you're not equipping a lot of badges, you won't have enough energy to use any special moves, and most enemies will OHKO your ass once you reach the final three chapters.

Also, most bosses die in one hit to a specific thing card anyways so it's a moot point either way.

bowser

sledge bro

Is he possesed? Or did they really do another vanilla Bowser fight?

I'm not that user faggot, I'm just telling you that you're retarded for doing what I said in my other post.

>Mandatory battles are piss easy.
I'd love to see you play through 64 or TTYD, avoiding every single battle, and NOT get you ass fucking handed to you by the soonest required fight.
>Badges are overpowered,
Good luck using Badges without leveling up and gaining more PB.
>items are overpowered and
Good luck buying items without earning money from battling.
>Star Moves are overpowered.
Good luck using Star Moves without beating Bosses and leveling up.

>Paint is necessary to make attacks stronger and to paint stuff in the field.
Who gives a fuck when you don't need your normal attacks to beat the required bosses? All you need is the one-use "Thing" card to instakill bosses.
>Leveling up your paint capacity also makes your First Strike attack power higher.
Once again this doesn't matter when battling is pointless in the first place.
>And besides, it's not a RPG.
That's no an excuse. The fact that Paper Mario went from being a beloved RPG series to this shit is a travesty and seeing people defend Nintendo's decisions is fucking pathetic.

Petey Pirahna. There's also a dedicated theme for non koopa bosses, so you should have some hope for a few of them.

We simply don't know.

>It hasn't been leaked. It was just made accidentally available

>normal battles are mostly pointless
>boss battles are either instawon or tediously doing chip damage for 15 minutes

why do they do this

>If you're not fighting then you're not equipping a lot of badge

What? You get badges by exploring, not by fighting. It's very easy to skip all non-mandatory fights and beat the game without using any special strategy like Danger Mario.

>Also, most bosses die in one hit to a specific thing card anyways so it's a moot point either way.

I'm not arguing that SS and CS aren't piss easy, but that the first three games are also piss easy and the complaint of "battles are worthless now!" is stupid. Battles were always worthless, however they were fun unlike now.

Vanilla

>I'd love to see you play through 64 or TTYD, avoiding every single battle, and NOT get you ass fucking handed to you by the soonest required fight.

I did that several times. No difficulty.

>Good luck using Badges without leveling up and gaining more PB.

Charge + Power Bounce is all you could possibly need.

>Good luck buying items without earning money from battling.

They are all over the place in the overworld...

>Good luck using Star Moves without beating Bosses and leveling up.

What are you talking about? You get Star Moves by going through the story naturally.

I'm tempted to say you have never played any game in the series and you're trying to argue yourself out of your corner.

>playing it right now
Assuming you have the iso, source.

You still had to buy it to get it "early" so Nintendo didn't lose any sales from it .

I actually made it up to the 7th chapter boss of TTYD doing just that.

These games are really broken as long as you know what you're doing and Crystal Star points are level-up independent, Power Lift alone can coast you for years

>DOOD SOMEONE LEAKED A GAME
>It's just the soundtrack

>sticker star 2

literally who cares

I doubt there's much of interest, this is neo nintendo, unless you like dubstep pigs.

You only get like 5 BP when you start out the game.

If you're not fighting random enemies then you'll never be able to equip the badges that actually matter.

>I'd love to see you play through 64 or TTYD, avoiding every single battle, and NOT get you ass fucking handed to you by the soonest required fight.

This is literally what the speedrun does, and it's not even an overly difficult speedrun.

>speedrun requires multiple out-of-bounds frameperfect skips
>the former world record holder finds the newest skip too difficult
>"not difficult"

You start at 3BP. Charge is 1BP, Power Bounce is 2BP (3BP in TTYD). Until you get both, you can still cheese through the game by using FP-consuming attacks and healing both HP and FP regularly (and that's not counting how strong Star Moves are). And if that weren't enough, you get a defense-breaking partner in both games (Watt and Mowz). AND bosses aren't immune to status effects.

The badges that actually matter are Power Jump, Power Smash, and anything that can randomly cover your ass, most of which are low BP.

Okay, but leaked doesn't imply piracy.

You can do the same speedrun strats through the main game and experience little difference. The big kicker is item management, but that can be easily fixed. The speedrun is hard because it's trying to go as fast as possible. Doing a regular playthrough "speedrun style" would be pretty simple.

>You can do the same speedrun strats through the main game and experience little difference.
The fuck are you even talking about?

>No Power Rush

It's super easy to get as much money as you need in the game and they actually tell you how to do it in a sidequest.

Item management isn't much of a problem.

Yes excuse me for not posting an exhaustive list you quibbling prick holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=kl6cUHIbCcs&index=6&list=PLV9ZrDQVqbTW-pNdfC3sKOFTYqr9xeAgF

AEIOU
John madden football

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Un-cross Minmal/No references to past games and Generic World themes. There's levels of retro SMB3, dark pirate ship, fossil tomb, military hideout, circus, and more

Is Rosalina actually in this game?

That's actually about references to old Paper Mario games. This game clearly doesn't mention anything about them

>Charge is 1BP

In Paper Mario 64, partners can't be put into the front row, meaning that if you get to the later chapters (somehow), you'll probably end up dead in two turns unless you have a means of consistently blocking/avoiding the damage.

It's even harder in TTYD since later enemies actually have beefy defenses and good HP, meaning that while you can technically hide behind your partner (assuming an enemy doesn't hit you from the backrow anyways), you'll still have to charge even longer to take out most enemies.

>Power Bounce is 2BP (3BP in TTYD)

If your jump attack isn't dealing more damage than an enemy's defenses then it doesn't matter how many jump attacks you can do.

To say nothing on enemies you can't jump on like spiked shells and fireballs.

>you get a defense-breaking partner in both games (Watt and Mowz).

You don't get Watt until chapter 4 and Mowz until chapter 5 at the latest.

>unless you have a means of consistently blocking/avoiding the damage.

Damage Dodge.

I'm not even responding to the rest. It's babby's first RPG and you're trying to argue it is difficult in any way if battles are skipped. Just go replay the game and refresh your memory.

>can play this piece of shit a month before it's out without even paying for it

nice.

if you guys know where to look, there is a mirror up.

>a month before it's out
Uhh...

Cody.

Care to help a blind brother out?

where?

>Power Jump (3 BP)

Okay, that's all well and good until you meet a cleft, or a spiny, or a fireball, or any other enemy that's immune to your jumps either by causing damage on hit or having more DEF than your ATK can deal.

>Power Smash (2 BP)

The most you'd deal is two extra damage, which isn't going to save you when most bosses have waaaaaaay more HP than your Power Smash can deal.

To say nothing on enemies with good DEF.

>anything that can randomly cover your ass

Any badge that could do that is going to cost more BP to equip than you have starting out.

And any items or ability that could cover the same niche is going to cost you some FP to use each time, which you're not going to have because you're spending FP to use Power Jump or Power Smash or the items are too expensive because you're not earning coins from fighting random encounters.

What now genius?

There's pretty clearly more than one person in the thread defending it, Cody can't samefag that hard.

So the general consensus is "It's no TTYD, but it's not as bad as Sticker Star"?

>bitch about the game for months, firmly assert it's sticker star 2/it's shit/it's garbage/I'll NEVER play it
>as soon as the game leaks everyone pulls a 180 and starts defending it/asking where to get it/how to play

Why are piratefags so shameless?

No, it's "If you liked Sticker Star you'll like it and if you disliked Sticker Star you'll dislike it".

Sorry, we have to play fair. It had to be specific about it being Paper Mario. As far as one know, that could be about not referencing anything past NSMB.

Besides, there are still references: the flip level, the photos of various SS levels in Dark Boo Inn. The Paraykarry mention.

Damage Dodge costs 3/2 BP depending on which game you're talking about. So if you equip a damage dodge then you're not equipping power bounce.

Even then, it only decreases the damage you would've taken by 1, which isn't going to help when you're dealing with bosses that can deal 3-10 damage per turn while you only have 10 HP.

>It's a "Cred Forums shits on a game before playing it because of not muh [insert series here]" episode

But the image is Goombella, it's very clear it's referring to older Paper Mario games and those you said are minimal.

>the Parakarry mention

???

Also add heavy backtracking. Backtracking is actually the focus this time according to previewers.

Just doing necessary boss fights will get you to level 4-5 before the end of Chapter 2.

No necessary bosses deal over 5 damages per turn except for the final battle. It's more than manageable. God damn, do you realize you're trying to say that beating Paper Mario is difficult? This is the last bone I'm throwing at you.

So what I gather from this thread is CS is essentially a sequel to SPM- no RPG elements, mediocre overall, and the "WHY ISNT IT PM: T2TYD" are having a total shitfit because the game is better than everyone thought it would be.

Did I hit the nail on the head, or am I way off?

Are you fucking stupid or something?

Cody revolves his entire life around shitting on people who don't like Nintendo games. He makes shitty YouTube videos, he false flags on message boards, he switches IPs so he doesn't get banned on Cred Forums.

All of this is his doing. That damage control you see for Federatoon Farce? Cody, samefsgging to pretend it's a good game. And he's doing the same thing in this thread, with Color Splash!

Don't act like he isn't everywhere.

People who have actually played the game are telling you you're wrong. Eat shit.

So there's Kamek, Petey, the Koopalings, Bowser... is that about all the bad guy bosses/characters there are?

There's only one problem with your theory: Cody is an egotistical attention whore, he always posts with a name so everyone can see how unique and special he is.

Do you have proof that they really played the game?

>Muh boogeyman
You faggots think everyone is ACfag/Cody/theDude/Akagi/Ruggrell/

There's over 30 levels.
Those are the confirmed ones.

How many GB is it?

Easiest way to tell is archives, if there's 20 other threads with the same image/text opening, it's one of em or some corporate shill.

You ever think it was just general shitposters samefagging?

god this game looks fucking awful visually

Except he still has school
At this point Cody is becoming a slang for Nintendo fanboy

>On the same level of PM1 at the very least

fuck off an die shillfriend

Definitely. Out of the millions who browse this pathetic board it's ACFAG XV-COON RUGGARELL CODY etc. My dad works at Nintendo he told me

You're greatly overestimating how much you get from bosses friend.

Do you even know who the first boss in PM64 and TTYD are or are you just memeing for (You)'s?

general shitposters don't do games, though, they do consoles. Much easier to get 793 replies and 290 images omitted. Click here to view. if you start off with something about the PS4 or WiiU or PC.

>not having rugarell/cody/acfag(RIP) keywords filtered
it's really not that hard, they're so autistic they don't know how to change up their wording. Not my fault you're just as, if not more, autistic as them.

Is Bowser Jr not in the game? Have the koopalings completely replaced Bowser Jr's role yet again? Thank god.

>ACfag
>RIP
What?
He still shows up in Metroid threads

Has anyone actually beaten the game yet?

Did you know you can buy Sleepy Sheep in Rogueport and sell them at Petalberg for a 2 coin profit per sheep?

So you have an easy way to make infinite money in the game?

It is though.

PM1 Plot: Bowser stole stars, kidnapped Peach with their power, after a herald of the stars recruits you to the mission you need to go and find stars back to grab her back and kick his teeth in.

COLOR SPLASH PLOT: Bowser went nuts because of the black paint, started stealing paint from the world to mix more black paint and cover the world with it, kidnapped Peach and wants to rule the world with it. After ah erald of the paint stars recruits you for the ques you collect paint stars to kick his teeth in.

They're the SAME major plot content, except Color Splash has Bowser high on a weird substance instead of merely doing his usual.

If that's true, enjoy the same seven bosses over and over and over again for the years to come.

He's not in it unless it's a hidden cameo I missed somewhere.

>everything i don't like is autism
Lol. Stop crying about these bogeymen you retarded and get a life.

Does he? I thought he killed himself and other people tried to take over for him. Metroid threads are shitfests, regardless, though, which is sad because I really enjoyed AM2R and it'd be great to discuss it.

Why would he kill himself?

I am, they were fantastic in the NSMB games and Paper Jam.

>completely replaced Bowser Jr's role again
They were never in his role to begin with. Cause they were never really his kids.

>he's so assmad about being called autistic he can't even type properly
calm down, dude, if you're triggered that hard just leave the thread.

Yeah, sometimes he gets into fights with Cody

The difference in PM1 is you meet new different characters that help you on your quest. In Color Splash you get help of toads, toads and more toads.

Not that I know of. I've only seen people commenting on up to the second level.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGsI0e6GAfs
I'm rather excited to see what happens actually. This may be a turn in the plot.

People like you are the reason the franchise is dead.

Nice projections kiddo.
No he doesnt, cody doesnt fight his friends.

Holy shit, koopalings fags are still fucking bitter after 14 years, I love it XD

Why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person
>you retarded

Don't make assumptions, kid. Ask me about what I want if you're that curious.

It's not. At all. That warped battle theme plays when you're fighting enemies in the anti-gravity space level. Same world is where you fight Larry Koopa.

If you want to go back and forth to do it then hey, more power to you.

Talking about MKW to MK8 then SS to CS

Not a koopalingfag, they're just preferable to baby Bowser 2.0 and big common enemies.

>Jrfags BTFO

You can always play Mario Kart... oh wait

Fuck off with your samey seven idiots. At least bowser jr was original for a time.

Which enemies are there?

This game STILL has big common enemies, dumbass.

>Cody
>ACfag
>Friends
They are polar opposites

I haven't seen anything related to that.
Are there unique enemies to that level?

>Metroid threads are now filled with nothing but bawwwfags and false flagging shitposters

Yep, still bitter.

>original

Any videos of the songs without an obnoxious "Extended" version?

*BRAAAAAAP*

I know, good for you for getting what you want too. Having both is good enough for breaking up the monotony, but honestly I'd rather see something new over either. But this is Mario, we're not getting that. Best we'll get are koopas.

Not him, but get the fuck over it. A kid looks and acts a lot like his dad-- that's to be expected. At least he's never in the same room as Baby Bowser, unlike the koopalings who always have to come packaged together.

The hell are you even talking about?

>You can always play Mario Kart... oh wait
Funny you say that: youtube.com/watch?v=1Bcy6Ok4Nac

not him but c'mon, the each individual koopaling was a lot more original that bowser jr was, and i still like jr. stop flame warring.

It's not that the koopa kids were very good, it's that bowser jr is so extra shitty

What?

Which part is causing you confusion?

Not him either, but Toad is more original than Luigi because he isn't based on another character. What? Same logic applies.

>Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
>only a few Koopalings were used in each game, not all seven

Wow, wrong again

That's obviously true, Toad the individual character is more original than Luigi.

Having both of what is good, and what part did I say I wanted in the game, and how does this relate to your last comment at all?

There seem to be a lot of remixes from other games on the soundtrack. Have to wonder what the context for some of them is.

I'm getting sick of being patient, the fucking game needs to hurry up & be uploaded.

Oh boy, I wonder what the final boss could possibly be? Nintendo always keeps me on my toes with their creativity and surprises

I wonder why that is? Is it perhaps that they're interchangeable and it doesn't matter which of them gets in as long as they keep their identity as 'that group of minibosses'?

It's the paint can who fuses with Mr.L to become Paper Brobot L-Type.

Source: my ass.

Having both Koopalings and big common enemies is relatively good for modern Mario.
What do you want user?
Because they're relatively good, but that doesn't mean they're ideal.

Wew haven't seen this person show up again since like last year when she had all the information for upcoming weapons and shit in Splatoon. I believe it.

Because why? He looks like another character? Because he's clearly the only character in Mario who's like that.

>What do you want user?

something ORIGINAL

>they're interchangeable and it doesn't matter which of them gets in as long as they keep their identity
That applies to every Mario character ever made in anything

Paper version when?

I heard Federation Force was pretty original.

Welcome to the beginning of the conversation.

I don't want the koopalings in every single Mario game and I was being pejorative about there being big enemies as bosses. I think both are cheap ways for nintendo to pad out games to fill their quota.

No, because we already had several other antagonists to work with that were related to bowser. Instead of taking one of your 7 and giving them a spotlight, some personality, a chance to do something besides die in 3 hits, they introduce ANOTHER stupid thing and get confused when we don't like him.

No, it's appealing to autists like you who think they're stealing 'slots' from fucking Goombas and more baby/metal characters.

Never

Then it makes no sense why you should be happy that any one specific character got in at all. In fact, why do you even like these games if that's your viewpoint?

I'm actually really let down by the soundtrack

Sticker Star's is faaaaar superior

Mario Kart is a spin off, no one gives a shit who they put in those. Mainline mario games should at least have different bosses if they expect me to keep paying for them.

Person who created it here, it was referring to the older Paper Mario games, I thought it was obvious honestly. Also technically your Bingo is outdated, I slightly updated the Kersti 2.0 slot like an hour later or something.

But they aren't related to Bowser-- they never were, aside from one little booklet that said so in the canon-hazy NES era where Birdo was a guy and Link was a christian.

Would have been cool if Larry got somespotlight in Sunshine with the others being side characters, maybe getting a chapter in each level or even just showing up on the sidelines with only a few lines. I like Larry, he's cute as "little Bowser" but he also has his own style and a bunch of siblings to bounce off of.

They were actually design with the intention of them being his children. It's why they look so much like him.

You mean like how some people say that one character somehow replaced seven characters who hadn't appeared in a game for almost 12 years?

>look so much like him
Jesus, nigga

The Koopalings already have more character, personality and motive than 90% of the Mario cast.

Why would you not use you're more developed characters.

In your head they do. They only started talking in Paper Jam-- they haven't even been talking for a full year.

>not developing unique characters for specific situations
>not having unique boss battles in an RPG series that originally had unique boss battles
Where's this fucking loadiine leak I want to get off this shitty site already

>design characters to be bowser's kids
>they show up for a while
>stop showing up when Mario games start getting more narrative
>new character introduced to be bowser's kid
>old characters show up in a weird NSMB limbo
>the old characters are stated to no longer be bowser's kids
>this is hammered in at every possible opportunity

Are we being fucked with or is the game being dumped?

>"Miyamoto-san! Instead of wasting time creating 7 unique boss battres we can just use the Kooparings to save us time and money!"

>"GENIUS!"

and this is why people hate the koopalings

Then riddle me this: why is it that the Japanese booklet for Mario world never called him his kids if they were ever so set on this?

Remember a few years ago when everyone wanted the Koopalings back?

see

That one doesn't even sound like a remix, that sounds straight out of MK8. Given these are ripped files, part of me makes me wonder if this particular theme was probably a palceholder to test the sound.

By that logic we should just discard all the Mario characters.

No more Mario, Luigi, Bowers, Peach - only developing new unique characters forever

Oh wait, you don't want that you're full of bullshit

>Bowser Jr. stages a coup against the Koopalings
>He steals their wands to create the Rainbow Wand, a source of infinite power
>The wands age him to Bowser's age
>Bowser tries to stop him, but Jr. turns him to stone
>The Koopalings get blown out of the castle
>Ludwig lands on Mario's house
>Mario gets ready to fight him
>"WAIT WAIT.....uh.....crazy as this sounds.....i....uh...miiiiiight need your help"
>Paper Mario: Family Feud

I actually dont remember anyone asking for them to come back

I certainly didn't

That's the Super Mario Bros 3 booklet, the only time in japanese they could reasonably be interpreted as being called Bowser's kids.

More than a few years ago. People wanted them back before NSBW in 2009. They've been in everything since then and overstayed their welcome.

They should just have made a new IP instead

Yeah, and now those same people want them to go away.

>not developing unique characters for specific situations

There's already an overabundance of redundant characters in the Mario series. If they kept making new characters it would be impossible to keep track of all them.

People were sick of Bowser Jr. and wanted the Koopalings back.

Now that they're back, everyone wants them gone again. The Mario fanbase is starting to get as fickle and schizophrenic as Sonic's.

Remember when the Mario series wasn't stagnant shit that used everything the same way every time? It's not the koopalings, it's everything.The entire koopa troop, Peach, grassland, Toads, the Mushroom Kingdom, fire flowers, power stars. Do something else already.

We're getting closer & closer.

That's what you faggots get.

But Link IS a christian. He has a cros on his shield and he has a bible-flute

Only said in non-canon magazine interviews.

Hell, in the German dub of Paper Jam Morton accidentally refers to Bowser as his dad once.

They're treated as if they've failed too many times and been disowned, but are still allowed to be elite generals.

They literally did. Liar.

I'd play it if the koopalings are your partners, or even only supportive characters

>durr you want everything to the same so you want everything to be different
I want a mix of familiarity and new, stop intentionally misinterpreting arguments you homosexual.

Oh no, there's not enough slots left in the Mario universe, god forbid!

Nice idea, but it'll never happen. First of all Bowser Jr. worships his dad, he'd never go against him. Second, coup how? They're his dad's minions, they ARE his military

Well you can use the Koopalings as cards, so that's something.

Y'know sometimes it's nice to have a food you haven't eaten in awhile

but when you start eating that same thing for every single meal, you get tired of it real quick

you gotta change things up every now and then. Variety is the spice of life, user

>everyone wants them gone again.

Everyone you mean a few loud autists on Cred Forums, and Jrfags. Which are usually the same thing.

Cite it. They dropped the japanese word that Mario 3 used to describe the koopalings as his kids.

Can't believe I'm gonna spend the weekend playing this game.

Last I checked christianity was never brought up again after the NES. Almost as if Nintendo doesn't consider the canon from that era to be particularly sound.

>Oh no, there's not enough slots left in the Mario universe, god forbid!

It's nothing to do with "slots", it's to do with having an uncountable number of pointless characters. For example what good was Toadsworth? He had a unique design but all he ever did in every game was stand around and do nothing?

That was the idea. Their quest is to retrieve the Super Wands to nullify Bowser Jr.'s power. Each Koopalings gets a wand with different properties. There's also a subplot of Mario being on the run from the Mushroom Kingdom's army due to harboring fugitives.

They just need to balance usage of characters better. Mario has a huge variety of already established characters, friendly or enemies, they should try to use all of them without having focus on one/one group so much. This lack of balance is why Toad needs to fuck off to people.

I want to get this out before someone leaks the game and the massive shitstorm follows.

Nintendo didn't go full retard when they made this game, it was actaully a good descision. They say how well Sticker Star sold and they decided to make another one, this time for the Wii U. And you want to know why the game sold so well?

It's because it was a good game for kids

This is something that I've never seen you guys be able to grasp. Sticker star was made for kids. Look at the games kids play today. Whether it's candy crush, clash of clans, or any other mobile game they play, they all have one thing in common. They all have simple gameplay.

It's what kids want, and it's what Nintendo did. They took out all the complex stats and story that a 9 year old could could care less about, and replaced it with a simple, touch based adventure game. Nintendo is a kids company, who makes games for kids. Not for 20 year old men who browse a japanese imageboard. They're going to prioritize what kids want over what Cred Forums wants.

>"but they could have made a game that appealed to both of us!"

No, they couldn't have. Cred Forums wants the exact opposite of what kids want, and vice versa.

It's time to accept that Paper Mario will appeal to kids now. Remember the good times we had and move on.

But that's just my take on the situation. Try not to get too buttmad over an opinion.

So do other people, they want familiar characters like the Koopalings in the games, and boring characters like Jr can be one time things.

Do you have a point? They were established as his kids, then they reappeared under Bowser, what makes you assume that changed? And the canon was reaffirmed in Super Mario Advanced 4's booklet, in every region. Meaning the story didn't change until they were rebooted as color coded minions.

>twist the mario universe so the koopalings are the heroes against the vile Bowser Jr.
Fanfiction.net is that-a way, user.

shut the fuck up arlo

not this attention whore tranny again REEEEEEEEEEEE
we wont get shit if we depend on this fag

Jr. gets tired of Bowser failing to kidnap his mama, so he decides to do so himself by taking over the castle.

Not sure what kids you're talking about bud. Every kid I know plays either Minecraft or Call of Duty, and even Sticker Star is too complex for their minds with that being the case.

I'm desperate & impatient, I'll trust anyone, even Cody.

I did a two way bingo so we can keep track of exactly what's happening.
It raises the stakes slightly.

Well gee, maybe some people like Bowser Jr just fine? And that people want him in games?

>implying kids own a wiiu and will buy one for a mario game
Kids hate being called kids of associating with kiddy stuff, so making a game aimed at kids means it will flop unless it actually is on mobile

Okay, and? They can give Toadsworth a purpose whenever they want to. And at the same time they can have unique characters to fulfill roles like bosses and NPCs. Nothing here is in conflict.

That's the opposite of Arlo's opinion.

They didn't see how well it sold after making Sticker Star, they actually started development on Color Splash before Sticker Star was released.

I did. Every game they were in (this side of Mario's Time Machine) was gold. They used to have personality, they used to be synonymous with the charm Nintendo used to have. Superstar Saga had Koopalings and that was fantastic; it was like anything could be improved by shoving those 7 goofy fuckers in. You're damn right we wanted it.

But it turned out you can bring the Koopalings back without bringing Nintendo back.

Bowser Jr. was and is always a shit

Because Nintendo would love to get rid of the one completely positive relationship their main villain has for the sake of one game.

The twist is that they still plan to backstab him. What better way do gain your father's respect than taking out his long time enemy.

Why don't you just go watch a fucking speedrun of either game? You will quickly see that you are wrong.

arlo shills get OUT

Remind me of these hip new locations in mario. Protip you cant. SMRPG was literally mushroom kingdom.

Superstar saga had beanbean which was a literal recolor of mushroom kingdom. So wheres your originality?

This!

You think the average child is going to know which thing sticker to use without going on gamefaqs or reddit for the answer?

Fuck off with this shit. I despise the argument that bad games are okay when they're specifically marketed towards kids. I've seen people use this argument to defend Sonic Boom for fucks sake.

Nintendo's very mantra is making games that both kids AND adults can enjoy. All of the Mario games people hold in high regard, like the early platformers and the first three Mario RPGs are like this. That's a poor fucking excuse for games with the depth of a puddle.

Cool, so if people like Jr, and they like the Koopalings...

I guess the only option is to use them all, and ALSO make new unique bosses.

Nah, that's too difficult.

Paper Mario was always intended as a casual RPG suitable as someones first RPG. It was a simplified and subservice light hearted RPG in the first place.

The problem it has is that as people have grown up on PM64 and TTYD they now think this subversive light hearted RPG is a standard. So when they subverted it again this was seen as a betrayal when it was really what the series was about to begin with, the next Paper Mario will subvert SS and Color Splash as well.

>they used to have personality

what are you talking about? They didn't even talk or emote at all until Paper Jam. The most personality they had were just dump tropes based on their appearance (Wendy is snooty, Mort is big and dumb)

>Synonymous with the charm Nintendo used to have
No they weren't. They never were.

LOADIINE RIP FUCKING WHEN

FINAL DESTINATION

So basically, all spotlight on the koopalings even if means other characters act way out of character? Again, go back to fanfiction.

>The most personality they had were just dump tropes based on their appearance

And this is different from other Mario characters how? Nearly all were either personalty based on appearance or a blank slate.

>They used to have personality
That's a funny joke user. I've literally seen Goombas with more personality.

This is pretty true, Miyamoto himself even said he designs Mario games in mind that both kids & 50 year old people will play them & tries not to make them kiddy.

Is the game shit or not?

Well that'd be great, but no one was saying they wouldn't be happy with that.

I can't remind you of something new because it hasn't happened. But I can remind you of things like that that happened in the past.
Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Mario Bros. Wrecking Crew, Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros 2 USA did it. Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World went somewhere totally new and offered totally new things. Super Mario Land did it. Super Mario Land 2 did it. Doney Kong '94 did it. Super Mario RPG for the most part doesn't take place in the mushroom kingdom.

>Stop having fun

Would that include the characters you were just saying had such deep personalities?

We're still waiting for it to be dumped.

That's why you get shit like Mario surviving a second Big Bang.

I just told you a place where you could have the kind of fun you're talking about.

Koopa Bros. only gives you 38 star points senpai, I literally just watched a video on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQbiYpy_Gtw

Also hooktail only gives 31 Star points.

youtube.com/watch?v=vW6BMKCmJ-I

And just so you know, since it's obvious that you're just trolling at this point, you need 100 star points to level up.

It's not shit.
We just don't know if it's good yet.

Write a better story then, faget.

Well actually Miyamoto thought Galaxy 1 was too adult.

It's just amusing that after years of being smug as shit about Jr 'replacing' the Koopalings, Jrfags are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Yeah a new translated interview for Mario 64 also shows he takes lesser skilled players into account even against the wishes of the developers.

It's probably a tough job to make a game that tries to make both newcomers and skilled players happy, but that's what Nintendo targets.

>bipedal in a time when koopas were quadrupeds
>primarily green heads
>padded stomachs
>four clawed fingers
>three clawed toes
>same basic facial structure
>rounded, unsegmented spiked half-shells
>wild colorful hair
>same skin tones
Dude, they clearly look like Bowser's children.

Considering Bowser is "King Koopa" they'd be "his Children" as they're his subjectes regardless of if they're related or not.

He's false flagging you autist, stop replying.

>says koopas are quadrupedal
>posts official artwork where they are bipedal

aaaaaaaaaaand your argument is invalid

But this is what killed 3D mario

As opposed to the one 'unoriginal' character who looks way more like him? If you want to say they look like him to say they were originally his kids in one game, then fine, but don't use the same argument to say their replacement is worse somehow for looking far more like he's Bowser's son.

What the fuck are you talking about, I'm not Queen Elisabeth's child.

American, you don't understand royalty.

Hammer bros were. That red shelled guy is inaccurate.

If Super Mario 64 was a pixel perfect platformer they'd have killed 3D Mario from the get-go. I was 5 years old when I first played it in 1997(European release) and if it was a pixel perfect platformer it probably would have lost them atleast 1 potential long term fan.

I don't think that invalidates the rest of his arguments or the fact that koopas are quadrupedal in the actual game.

The koopalings fans were the ones who were complaining about him replacing them. I remember when Sunshine came out I liked Bowser Junior and I like the koopalings just fine. I would have loved to have seen them come back. If anyone was smug, it was because they were tired of the complaints.

And yet, if fans didn't loudly demand the Koopalings back, they would not be here.

?

I didn't say that, doofus, and even then I don't know what point you're trying to argue. Keep track of who you reply to. Also, note that originally Bowser didn't have horns as a child, same as his original kids.

I'm right.

>Complains about autism
>On Cred Forums
I never understood this meme.

Cody here. This is a new one.

As I was walking to the STICKER STAR FINAL BOSS after outfitting myself with a ton of different stickers, I realized why this game was so unpopular... It's very child unfriendly with it's huge focus on resource management and thinking outside the box.

SS is up and away the most difficult PM game. I'm not sure why more people don't bring this up. This is the core reason it is so unpopular. People can't finish the second world.

I don't believe you

It's the new "nerd"

Says who? People have been asking for lots of shit, that doesn't mean that fans asking for anything had any effect in them coming back. And even if they did, people are saying they wish they hadn't.

Cody, please go. Please.

Fuck off Cody.
I'm giving this game a chance, but go away.

Opinion on Bowser Jr and the Koopalings in general

>they're all getting their own theme variant
Neat. Shame I don't want this game at all.

Fug this is pretty good. Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This is easily the best boss theme I've heard from this game so far.

>this nikki faggot just continually retweeting gay shit
>25.9K tweets

most of the soundtrack sucks, but this track is alright

The issue isn't that SS is difficult, it's the fact that the difficulty swings wildly between "practically impossible," and "cake walk" if you use the correct sticker to OHKO the boss that you're fighting.

i'm just following him until iosu drops

youtube.com/watch?v=MKSixu2nwdg
Cool.

Good, i want to things to be a surprise if i ever convince myself to buy the damn game

shit

>It's what kids want, and it's what Nintendo did. They took out all the complex stats and story that a 9 year old could could care less about, and replaced it with a simple, touch based adventure game. Nintendo is a kids company, who makes games for kids. Not for 20 year old men who browse a japanese imageboard. They're going to prioritize what kids want over what Cred Forums wants.

Let me point out two particular problems here:
>It's what kids want
>Nintendo is a kids company, who makes games for kids. Not for 20 year old men

The thing is, kids aren't playing Nintendo much anymore. Nintendo's demographic has been slowly sliding upward. You can blame smartphones and such for that; gaming has never been this big and accessible. Nintendo's focus has become its own bane. This is why mobile Nintendo games were an inevitability no matter how much Iwata tried to oppose them - Nintendo keeps trying to appeal to its "ideal" audience, not the one that actually supports them in the present.

This is the real reason behind games like Federation Force and amiibo Festival. Nintendo genuinely believes children will be attracted to these games and then they bomb because A) no modern kids care B) no young adults care.

Okay, I'm trying to hold my urge to not play theses musics being posted. I want to hear them the first time while I'm playing.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ISO

Jesus christ fuck Nikki. (S)he/they/it never fucking delivers. Just loves to cocktease everybody with the le ebin leaks I have and u dont for retweets/likes/eceleb shit.

I'll have the game dumped in an hour. Hang tight everyone.

No. This one is though.

youtube.com/watch?v=00R7IRMwqG8

NO TIME SOON.

>hold my urge to play
Fixed.

are you really so autistic that a single word triggers you? or is it messing with the video somehow?

FUCK YOU HENRY, POST PROOF

post proof of your upload, 'henry'

fucking attention whore probably doesnt even have it

I don't believe you at all but I'm putting all my hope into you anyways, user.

Stop lying """henry"""

I want to believe.

Just ignore and report him for being underage

I'm only surprised they're actualy acknowledging SML existed.

I need to hear Roy's theme

>"NINTENDO GAMES ARE SO SHIT"
>"HOLY SHIT NINTENDO GAME LEAK, WHERES THE FUCKING DUMP I NEED TO NOW"

I dont understand.

Well Sticker Star references SML2's space music, so it's not too surprising:
youtube.com/watch?v=zNqP87Raiwk

We know it's shit

but we want to know just how shit it is. ya feel?

Why are you implying everyone shares the same opinion?

"Anonymous" isn't all the same person, champ

Come on, you know damn well the people that are actually interested and hyped for this game aren't the ones begging for the IOSU.

I am interested in this game, but I don't want to buy it. I'd imagine there's a whole lot of other people like me.

'nikki' is a fucking moral fag dont rely on it

Same goes for faggots begging for emulators.

this

literally only useful during the smash leaks, such a fucking cunt otherwise

So what's the verdict? Is it at least fun?

It hasn't been dumped yet, no one knows.

>difficult

Yes, Sticker Star is difficult. Artificially difficult. The worst kind of difficulty in existence.

>can't progress through this area? use an item from some completely different level that was never foreshadowed and doesn't even make logical sense!
>can't beat the boss? go backtrack to find this borderline insta-win button you didn't know existed!
>you have to fight all these tough enemies! even though you can just avoid them to conserve health+items in the process
>want to experiment? don't! be a stingy hoarder as much as possible and soft reset when necessary instead of playing the game for fun

So how will this do financially?

It'll sell well enough for a sequel
Fuck

While I know the gameplay has the same structure as Sticker Star, some trailers still caught my interest, like the visuals, soundtrack and more than one unique Toad.

I would buy it, some days after the launch, but I'm poor and there's a possibility the game will be leaked and dumped before the launch. Plus, not everyone shares the same opinion.

I just realized

>The Paper Mario game Bowser actually talks is the one where Junior is absent.

>The only game besides Paper Jam and Sunshine to give Bowser and Junior scenes together is Mario Party 9

Much better than Federation force / a little better than amiibo festival.

I like it

>easily pirated game released on a dead system

Jesus fuck you're right. I think I might just sleep & wait for this shit at this point. We have a better chance of Henry giving us it than them.

Not true. There's also the sports games, Fortune street, The Olympics, the NSMB games-- you know, like that time he revived his dad?-- and other titles I'm too lazy to think of.

Pros:
>it's mario
>the wii u has literally nothing else
>amount of genuine defenders has been steadily growing since summer
>it's fucking mario
>marketing on social media has been at full force lately

Cons:
>it's on the wii u
>could get dumped before release (or maybe not only moralfags bought it )
>even if not dumped before release, will be quickly put on loadline after launch
>no Bowser Jr means no Jrfags buying it

yeah thats my twitter also god damm sleep is the easiest excuse then someone else said 'hurr durr they are going to stream it in 3 hours' who gives a fuck about streaming it

litreally just a bored trans that likes etika's dong and being on go nintendo

>no dump confirmed

So we should just kill ourselves and maybe wait for the rest of the OST?

god the excuses no wonder we dont have iosu

In order to download the game when it was up you had to, you know, *buy it*. That means giving Nintendo your money.

Of course no one but moralfags who had already pre-ordered the game were going to go for it.

Is that the same person doing NX "leaks" or is this someone else? I honestly couldn't care less about Twitter e-celebs but people keep bringing it up.

By that, I meant dialogue, which means only Fortune Street, Olympics, maybe some of the sports games. Even then, Paper Jam managed to do something interesting with their dynamic, even though they had like 2 scenes together.
I dunno man, I want a game where Bowser and Jr can go full on Mario & Luigi.

He probably doesn't have the game to begin with.

Is this tranny still pulling stupid shit?

this guy is just like emily rodgers lying and muh sources

I'd love that, but you couldn't call it a Mario and Luigi game if it doesn't star Mario and Luigi, and no one should expect Nintendo to ever stray from that thought process. Only chance I see happening is a Bowser centric game, like Super Bowser Family or something.

>Morton's theme not uploaded yet

They're likely not dumping the game in order to gain e-celeb notoriety and views/shekels from people wanting to watch their upcoming streams of the game. The same thing was done with the Fire Emblem Fates fan translation, where the team behind that withheld important updates in order to distribute them exclusively to certain Let's Players so they could stream it and gain brownie points with people burned by that game's localization.

Exact same person.

Dont bully the bows

Fucking rused, the game wont be dumped. Thats what you get for believing an pseudo-eceleb

Why are people that thirsty for attention?

A bruised and bloody Bowser is the cutest.

I learned from splatoon not to trust the freak

>withholding IOSU dumps because you want ebin e-celeb attention

What the fuck did we do to deserve this bros

That is some next level jewery

Who the fuck wants to watch paper mario anyways?

NO

The 83 desperate piratefags in this thread.

Jr's not like Mario's Meta Knight, there are like 10 Jrfags so it's not a big deal. Most people's feelings on him range from mild enjoyment, to apathy, to mild disdain. Remember when they boycotted MK8 and it turned out to be the best selling Wii U game anyway?

Oh I think I remember where I've seen the name now. Probably /hbg/ or something while hacking my 3DS. I don't know a lick about iosu but this thing is supposedly responsible for it right? Is it basically the Wii U's smealum?

Smealum is a massive fucking moralfag too so maybe.

That's the thing. I could see how a game like that could work (Bowser using his fists and maybe some magic, Junior using tools like the clown car or his magic brush, give them rivals, etc). but it'll probably never happen.

I want to play the game, not watch some faggot play it for me

I want to bully Roy too.

You keep spamming this idea and every time I laugh harder at the notion. It'll never happen, man.

Ill play it, not watch it being played you dumbass

everyone is a fucking moral fag
and begging /asking for dumps will get u blocked

>1409356594929s.jpg
>409356594929s.jpg
>09356594929s.jpg
>9356594929s.jpg
>356594929s.jpg
>56594929s.jpg
>6594929s.jpg
>594929s.jpg
>94929s.jpg
>4929s.jpg
>929s.jpg
>29s.jpg
>9s.jpg
>s.jpg

I said it like twice.

Not him, but not having Bowser Jr. is pretty much the final straw for me-- really is nothing in this game that has any interest to me now. So I guess me an my 9 other guys not buying this brings it down to, what, 37 copies getting sold? This thing is going to be a mess regardless.

>the most popular dataminers are hardcore moralfags

Woah, who would have thought.....

I doubt it, but I've heard has a big role in this game tho.

>petition memer fags are now in full blown meltdown mode because of the fact that so many people are coming to like this game

cracks me up

they still have the game dumped but wont upload it

A Bowser+ Bowser Jr. game isn't impossible, it's just not going to happen with the Mario and Luigi series.

I do this for minor organization in my folders. Do you just have 2000 images saved in chronologically posted order?

N O

Because they're moralfags: Moralfags who actually bought the game, that's why they're the only ones who have it.

Piratefags didn't buy it because it's fucking shit, so obviously piratefags don't have it. Ergo the game isnt dumped and these moralfag cucks will cocktease us until release

oops I forgot to say Toad has a big role

no dump links yet? for real?

Again, I'd jizz if they announced that, but yeah, you shouldn't hold your breath for it.

Spot fucking on, no matter how much it pains me to think about.

There's not gonna be a dump. Only moralfags have the game. Enjoy two weeks of excuses as to why they can't dump it.

Well I mean smealum as in he's the one responsible for finding exploits and shit but kept withholding them for muh morals and e-fame jerking off. Is this IOSU twitter attention whore the same?

Now that I think about it didn't smea give up on 3DS moralfaggotry at this point? Looks like he just continues his homebrew business while turning a blind eye to piracy shit. Though I can't say I know for sure since I haven't followed him.
Apparently he was helping with loading DS games from SD so he's ok in my book.

Person who dumped it is gonna stream it, no public release

actually guys i think this is the fag we all need to be mad at .
STREAM PLUS SHARING IT TO NIKKI ONLY FUCK YOU FAGGOT

There will be a stream for e-celeb circlejerking shekels and the OST will likely be uploaded in full, but no dump.

The kind of people cool enough to dump this game very obviously did not have it digitally pre-ordered and pre-loaded.

I would dump it but I don't know how to. What tools do you need to dump wii u titles?

What the fuck? Why is he acting like this is a hostage situation?

Goddamn it crunchii you're already fucking popular, piss off

if ur not bullshittng us look up ddd dumper wii u

Looking it up now.

These are popular e-celeb cucks, if they dump the game it will be pretty fucking obvious for nintendo ninjas to backtrace who did it. It literally is a hostage situation.

I think it's better than muh Wario and Waluigi though. Plus has a better chance of actually existing.
What does having 4 bros even add? Sounds like a complete pain in the ass to platform too.
>pressing all 4 buttons for literally every gap and ledge
>having to dodge with all 4 buttons
>having to sit through all 4 turns for every bro for every single turn
Sounds like a fucking slog to me. And I guarantee Wario and Waluigi aren't going to ride piggyback in that game.

That's actually the reason you can't play as Paper Luigi in Paper Jam. 4 buttons is when it starts getting too complicated.

It's going to be dumped
Crunchiitastic is uploading the dump

twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779409939747868672

The thing is, people bitched about four button presses for Partners in Time (for some reason-- never bothered me) and I think the fact that Nintendo has never done it again means we shouldn't expect a 4 character Mario and Luigi again.

Not before his ebin stream though :^))))))

Are they the same person? I thought the one uploading the music was completely separate from the Twitter attention whore.

>I'll make sure it's intact

Translation: they're going to wait for 2 weeks until someone else dumps it, then present that one

I want a Bowser+Bowser Jr game, but how would it be any different with them? There's no way they're going to release a Mario and Luigi game without Mario and Luigi, so it'd still be four characters you have press buttons for.

Crunchii is a music guy. He's pretty based too. Relax spergo.

>Hours ago

Nikki is lying, theyre going to stream the game and not release it

>he fell for the Nikki meme

Crunchii is the music uploader. Nikki is the attention whore.

Crunchii has it dumped, but is only willing to share it with Nikki, nobody else. Nikki claims they will make it public after receiving it, but they are notorious for attentionwhoring le ebin leaks, NX bullshit, making excuses, and A-grade moralfaggotry

I think it sounds miles, miles, better than Sticker Garbage's music.

>NWPlayer123

You uh, do know who that is, right?

FYI: The best chance at getting results from these attention whores is to just call them liars. It compels them to provide evidence that they're not- just begging for stuff or generally playing nice is exactly what they want.

Show's over folks, go home, but don't forget to tune in for the ebin livestream!

So none of you fags got the game early and can bypass this bullshit?

Who the fuck pre-ordered this shitty game? Let alone DIGITALLY?

>He's pretty based too
>based
I just saw this post. This is indeed the faggot to be mad at. That doesn't look based to me.

They both seem like massive cocksucking faggots. Crunchii looks like he wants to keep it to himself for ebin first day let's plays. Nikki seems like a faggot in general. I can understand if you bought the game but don't have the means to dump but this guy is taking full advantage of this shit to be a Jewish prick.

That's like those "people" that get Pokemon games early and don't do anything with them but sit on their asses and get desperate people to slurp their e-cocks until someone that's less of a faggot blows them the fuck out.

>only up for an hour or two overnight
>although it was a glitch, it wasn't free, you still had to buy it (>>>>>>>>>$60)
>would have to own it digitally
>the game is garbage to begin with so no one was paying attention to it
>who the fuck preorders games

Are you really surprised only moralfags bought into this?

How is it even remotely jewish to buy a game and not upload it?

I think you've been on Cred Forums a bit too long, kid.

Roy is the first song (and only song) I listened to.

Everyone was "DUBSTEP! HOW COULD NINTENDO STOOP SO LOW?"

It's a fucking excellent song with 2 seconds of wub. What the fuck are you guys bitching about. It's a fucking post-modern rock song.

Given that Cred Forums's stance on modern Paper Mario is fairly consistent, I'm assuming any potential uploaders who would come here...
>didn't want to buy the game
>saw it got leaked
>suddenly became interested in the novelty of playing it early

So, no.

when I wake up tomorrow it still wont' be publicly available, right?

Right. Fuck you scummy pirate.

Play it on CEMU btw, can confirm it works perfectly.

First day let's playing is Jewish.
I couldn't care less if he wasn't uploading it.

Because they're using it as a means to gain viewers twitch rather than enjoying the game themselves.

That's what makes it jewish.

Honestly just lower your hopes at this point. The people who have it are moralfag scum and will probably keep making excuses throughout the week.

Game comes out in two weeks anyway, it'll be on loadline eventually. If this were a game like say, Pokemon Sun/Moon I'd be pissed, but it's just Paper Mario, so whatever.

> it's just Paper Mario

don't you fucking say that. this is NOT paper mario

It's funny how we're calling Nikki "moralfag" even though he/she/it is basically doing exactly what Cred Forums does, taking a dumped ROM someone else have them and playing a game that they outright said they didn't like and didn't have any intention of playing.

I do agree that it flaunting the dumped copy over our heads is fucking scummy and retarded, though.
Both of them can go fuck themselves.

Kids, Jewish doesn't mean epic viewers. Jewish means grabbing money. And before you go B B BUT, let me tell you of this magical thing called Adblock. See you on the 'tube, kid...

t. Crunchii
I'm flagging your YouTube stream btw

Not everyone has adblock, especially the kiddies that follow these ecelebs. Hosting streams of an unreleased game that you have a dumped copy of attracts epic viewers, epic viewers who give you ad money and shekels. That is s c u m m y.

How the fuck is it scummy lmfao. Stay cucked kiddo. You hate this game but want to play it so badly, talk about conflicted.

>autism the post

Where's the torrent link

I don't hate the game, I like it and want to play it, and you're retarded. Fuck off Crunchii.

Never ever.

Not crunchii just not an assblasted cuck crying over shit mayrio color shit.

Apparently im also retarded and can't take a proper picture lmfao. Hiro, ban phoneposting.

>black
>australian
>shittiest zelda
>dirty as fuck room

J U S T

>nigger
>australian
gtfo

How everyone who wants the game feels right now

CRIKEY

can we even consider it bait anymore? these retarded user bite every time on anything

Why is black the first thing that bothers you?

t. Crunchii
Fuck off kike.

he knew exactly what he was doing when he showed his hand despite having no reason to do so. He specifically wanted to be identified as a nigger.

Because being black triggers these kids so badly, it's hilarious. But really I put my hand up to show that I'm not crunchii so I would stop getting these autistic t. Crunchii replies. I'm not a music personb I have double digit IQ. But all the same, Crunchii not dumping isn't kikey or jewish.

test

twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779469580804644864
HE KEEPS TEASING

Banned for racism huh? Big bad nigger word. Why are they enforcing rule 2 all of a sudden?

In any case, since there isn't much to say on the wii u, does anyone else have these lag periods on loadiine? Some games like SM3DW and Dong Freeze just stall for 39 secs or so when loading.

Pack it up folks, it's clearly not a complete dump. It misses like a shitton of bosses and NPC's.

Also

>NIKKI

>Not as good as Sticker Star's music though so that's disappointing
was Sticker Star's soundtrack really that good?

All I remember is Snow Rise and Gooper Blooper

NIKKI DOES NOT HAVE A FULL DUMP
CRUNCHJEW LINKED """"HER"""" THE FOLDER BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED UPLOADING

>Gamexplain is streaming

>twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/779469580804644864

atleast it might be coming

>Not as good as Sticker Star's music though so that's disappointing

Bullshit, Sticker Star's music was fucking ass, with the except of like 3 tracks.

>Visually
You're fucking blind. It looks beautiful, it's the gameplay people don't like.

>Are people bitching about your game? HIT 'EM RIGHT IN THE NOSTALGIA!

I'm loving this music. Again.

I want to know if it's good or bad.
But I also dont want to risk supporting another sticker star.

its almost like there's more than one person on Cred Forums

exactly this.

This is a great opportunity to play, and I'll get it physical if it's decent, otherwise see ya later.

>moralfag scum
Are you people that fucking anti-Nintendo that you think someone who buys a game they want is WRONG?

Not even partial to that idea, and no, it isn't better. That doesn't even mean you need to play as all four at once.

how good/bad it actually is?

Mario Party 10 was shit and it managed to be a million seller so I wouldn't say it'll completely flop. But this is coming out when the Wii U is dead and easily pirateable. Plus this got a lot more backlash than MP10 ever did. I'm assuming it won't sell that much but not be a complete flop thanks to the few casuals that own a Wii U and the few that are interested in it but don't know/want to pirate.

Are you that much of a newfag that you don't realize the moralfag assertion is in relation to the fact that they are not sharing the game for free?

Remember how Starfox Zero did? Remember how the Starfox fanbase is larger than the Paper Mario fanbase, and the hype was greater, and everything? Remember how it sold dismally?

yeah

just got done watching a guy stream it on Twitch, went through the first two worlds (up until like iggy's coliseum). game is indeed sticker star 2, ergo: battles are all jokes. You'll end them before the enemies even get to move and there's is very little variety (shy guys and koopas are everywhere). The puzzles will be the only thing saving the game.

I can't find any twitch feeds of it

Where is "henry" with the dump?

He ain't coming back.

of course not, nobody is that stupid enough to leave it recorded this early.

>listening to video game music

I want to hug Lemmy.

Crunchii says he's probably going to be uploading the rip tonight sometime on the stream

>this Crunchi faggot's stream
>dude I'm so scared
>so scared
>bro
wew
lad

yo

rip as in IOSU or rip as in OST?

I wouldn't trust him tbqh, fucker's a pussy

>webm. skips part where you hit away Morton's podium with a hammer attack
Why would you cut that?

What about the raw sound files? When will they be uploaded here?

185.100.84.71/Wii U/

>Fifteen minutes after the stream begins, Reggie will burst through the wall of Crunchii's room like the Kool-Aid Man.

>Shirtless and furious, he will demand the stream be shut down; but Crunchii will heroically refuse, saying that "the truth must be revealed."

>They will fight to the death, then, in the most brutal boss battle that the world has ever seen. Crunchii will give it everything he's got, but Reggie's body is ready for anything. In the end, Crunchii is driven down.

>After the smoke clears, Reggie will stand up, turn to the camera, and nonchalantly begin a Nintendo Direct.

>As he holds up the NX, the hype train rockets into lightspeed. Millions tune in around the globe to watch the live announcement.

>The NX is console capable of full-immersion virtual reality, with beyond-lifelike graphics and truly sentient AI. Games will include Melee HD, TTYD 2, and the grittiest Metroid game you've ever seen.

>It's glorious. It's beautiful. It's better than anything any of us have ever imagined. Nintendo makes billions, and ascends to godhood.

>The world is never the same...

>...But Color Splash is still shit.

>Also the person uploading the music already said he won't be dumping the game.
WHAT THE FUCK

>he fell for the moralfag meme

Crunchii just reconfirmed on stream he is only giving the game to Nikki.

And Nikki is the biggest attentionwhore.

>We know it's shit
>but we want to know just how shit it is. ya feel?
exactly, we need to know how shitty it is

you guys should "encourage" him to dump it to everyone using a strawpoll
strawpoll.me/11289293

God

>meemeelay

He's right, you know.

as if people wouldn't mind buying it if they like it

>crunchii is trying to recommend viewers to buy the game

HE'S A SHILL BROS NO DUMP FOR U

nikki is such a tool

>Several years of development and work go into making a game
>Employees deserve to have their game pirated and not make any revenue on it because it looks bad
That's hardly fair.

I wonder if Crunchii browses Cred Forums

>Nintendo games are shit
>hounding some girls twitter and growling like hungry wolves because shes getting the ISO dump and you aren't

>girls
>she's

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

SHE HAS THE SHITTY GAME AND I DON'T I WANT IT NOW!!!

fine. guy pretending to be a female videogame persona on twitter. look how much the facts changed with that.

>girl
>she

Let's not pretend you had any facts to begin with loser

Everyone in here is just me posting on multiple computers. Sorry, i forgot.

>non sequitur response

Jesus this combat is fucking braindead

The developers are already paid, publishers get the cash from sales.

Where did the idea of Bowser being possessed in this game even come from?

Jesus christ the """puzzles""" in this game are even more brain dead than sticker star's

The combat could have worked perfectly with the old system too, just use paint to charge your attacks instead of using dumb consumable bullshit. You could have even had it as FP and paint themed badges.

this game had so much potential.