Please come in

Please come in

Im about to play the first deus ex
What are some good mods that improves ONLY graphic? i don't want harder difficulty

GMDX

I don't get it

I just started this and holy fuck, how the fuck do I aim? I can't hit shit senpai.

Vanilla

doesn't GMDX changes the whole mechanics

He doesn't like chickens, but lets in the tostitos and alison.

There are no good mods that significantly improve the graphics without ruining the style. If you can't handle the vanilla level of graphics then don't play it.

Just use the improved openGL renderer

>hat improves ONLY graphic? i don't want harder difficulty

Get Kentie's Launcher first off. Get the DX10 renderer or modern dx9 or opengl renderers if DX10 gives you issues. DX10 and its fancy lighting that you can turn on (classiclighting = false) gives me black screens on Win 10.

Your graphics mods are basically New Vision Textures and HDTP models and shit.

I recommend installing Kentie's launcher, then the GMDX mod which includes the prior mods and a very nice gameplay overhaul, and then simply uncheck the GMDX folder from Kentie's launcher mod manager to get vanilla gameplay with the graphical mods, HDTP should be loaded over top of New Vision.

If you want to play GMDX with this set up, there's a file to get shit working with Kentie's launcher (special version of DeusEx.int )that you need to put in GMDX/System.

Also if you want nice surround sound in your headphones there's a kinda unstable OpenAL backend for Deus Ex that lets you get binaural audio in game, but you need to set up OpenAL Soft and HRTF

/r/ing one with AOE II and III

Upgrade skills, stand still and fire.

You're an experimental cyborg, but you don't have shit installed and are the player avatar in an old-style fps-rpg that isn't afraid of making you suck at certain things.

If shooting people was easy, then there wouldn't be enough of a reason to get creative with overcoming limitations.

For example:

Bad at lockpicking? Use a rocketlaucher.

Can't kill people yet? Sneak nigga, or use rocketlaunchers.

Want to use Rocketlaunchers? Don't put skills into it! Much more fun to have it be in your pocket, and drunkenly whip it out.

Revision

I played the PS2 version first and I unironically prefer it to the PC version

What are the differences?

>no malkavian mod
lmaoing at your life

>let that sink in

jej

PS2 JC looks different, most characters have better textures

No Tetris inventory system, it works by category slots now, so you can carry every melee weapon in the game if you wish for example

Generally simplified interface

You don't have to memorize codes and logins anymore, it saves them for you and will automatically unlock shit that you have the code/login for

Loading screens are much more frequent than the PC version, however each level remains the same as the PC version plus there are some extra areas

Dragon tooth sword isn't powerful anymore

Some different weapon animations

Intro and Ending cutscenes are prerendered CGI

No health screen, can install augs anywhere without a medbot

Where does the door lead to?

Casualized, got it.

Any protips for playing with GMDX?

More like consolized, it's not necessarily easier than the PC version, apart from the inventory

Just easier to navigate shit I guess

nice

Who's the girl?

what's with that GMDX file?

Oh Geralt.

But the console port only made the game worse. Still very good, but less good than the original.

Why the fuck do page and simons stand in the middle of a conference table? The port is full of such bullshit "improvements".

It's good in its own way I think

alison gold, shes likes chinese food

i installed gmdx but when i turn it on it seems that the two remaining mods doesnt work

I don't understand this faction. They literally look like OH HERRO YOU WANT PRAY GAME?!? But they're supposed to be Spanish or some shit?

Swap those two

Both masterpieces, fuck off

I disagree

Big fan of the GEP gun, eh?

I FUCKING respect your opinion

>D00M
>Master piece
Kek

respect this *unzips dick*

Back to your JRPGs you disgusting piece of shit

objectively wrong

GMDX is really not that great. Some questionable design choices, like stamina system, light aug draining 40 energy, nerfing the fuck out of lockpicks/multitools (the progression is 5/10/15/50%, and the mod locks some things behind these skills forcing you to upgrade them). Remember the secret room near the darts board just before you get to 747 and talk with Paul? The brick that opens the room is now locked (like literally, there's a safe lock on a fucking brick). And it's a 70% lock. What's in there? Throwing knife, scope mod, LAW. And this kind of stupid shit is everywhere.

Should've been a Prod instead of a lockipick and Paul instead of JC imo

>pistol can't unlock doors
>lockpick can
It's not that hard to understand what he meant

Fuuka a shit

I'd bully her

best img

Its the most silent way to eliminate Manderly

>using anything but vanilla JC