What did you guys think of the nioh beta?

bump

I liked it
February looks great

yee, sucks that the release date is that far though. But that means they can sort out a lot of things and maybe even add some pvp system

I enjoyed it

Really excited for it. I'm a huge fan of the setting

Seeing Tokugawa call William "Anjin" in the trailer made me inexplicaby giddy

There's a beta/demo? When did that happen? How can I play?

was fun as fuck
can't wait to play it but at the same time i'm pissed it's coming out in the same month as nier automata and p5
too much in one month

Ban this filth, what the fuck!

It's the most fun I've had with a video game this year.

2017 can't come soon enough.

it already happened a month ago. The release date is in February

didn't played it, because i don't have ps+

It's fuckin' great. Too bad release is so far away.
I didn't go nuts with gear grinding in beta, just played through shit on twilight, but man.
It's pretty much set to be goty unless something else happens. Maybe nier'll blow the finished product out.
If it doesn't have loadsalevels and incentive to replay it it'll probably lose, but I want to believe because the combat is just so fun and the setting is so rad. I kinda wish the setting was a little lower power level though.
Oni being literally everything you fight all the time, instead of the setup that's in the first bit of the island where you're fighting humans and then one powerful oni with a hint at how it came about (which was really sweet, by the way, and had me really pumped), is just not to my taste. But that's because I'm a fuckin' faggot that really gets off on settings that look grounded at first glance but have a lot of mystical elements in them.
Also hi-no enma was hot.

you dont have to have ps+ to play betas

nioh was ps+ exclusive afaik

Was there a PC release for this that I missed? I wasn't around for the alpha but thought it would hit PC by then

no you only needed an internet connection for the beta. but for the full game you'l need ps+. hopefully they will give you the option to pay offline

nah there is a petition

oh, then i mixed it up ...