gamerant.com/gears-of-war-4-multiplayer-crossplay/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is?

Picked it up yesterday.
>4K upscaler for vidya works wonderful, sharpens images and reduces image noise
>4K media and bluray work flawlessly
>New controller auto switches in seconds between console/PC
>In built PSU and still runs just as quiet as OG xbone, and still quieter than even the new PS4 slim
>Still retains full isntant on 2 second boot time even with games and apps open in the background
Worth the upgrade. shit looks amazing on my 4K tele.

>2015
>xbone
>not PC
kys microcuck

>sharpens images and reduces image noise
u wot m8

Enjoy waiting hours to find a non-co op mode in Gears 4 faggot!

1080p stretches, and causes horrible motion blur on a tonne of 4K TVs, even if you disable the UHD option. Xbone S fixes that with it's inbuilt scaler.

I'm playing Titanfall 1 after playing the titanfall 2 beta. Holy shit at how much they casualised this game to appeal to PS4 gamers.

What do you not understand?

Enjoy paying twice for your wife's son so he can sometimes play online with all those ads and get hacked.

>1080p res on 4k
No, it looks like absolute trash, not to mention that not too many games on teh Xbone even reach 1080p.

kotaku.com/gears-of-war-4-will-have-cross-play-and-cross-buy-on-xb-1781892311
Get fucked.

>!
Greetings, Reddit.

>to appeal to PS4 gamers.
Are you implying there's some kind of console scum that's not casual?

Shame there's no point in owning one with a PC.
Nice controller though, will get it for PC.

>linking to kotaku
>calling others reddit

WEW

And that doesnt even change my point, aside from campaign co-op and Horde (which is still a co-op mode), you wont be playing with Xbots, ie, 80% of the playerbase in online matches unless its a custom game.

>No, it looks like absolute trash
I believe you user, definitely. It's not like I'm sat here with an Xbone S and a PS4 hooked up to a 4K TV or anything. PS4 loooks like shit, and is abrely any better with UHD turned off. Xbone S looks grand with the upscaler working.

>aside from campaign co-op and Horde (which is still a co-op mode), you wont be playing with Xbots
gamerant.com/gears-of-war-4-multiplayer-crossplay/

>''Microsoft confirms that Gears of War 4 will support crossplay between the PC and Xbox One versions of the game for its multiplayer, campaign, and Horde 3.0 modes.''

Woops.

Nigga I own an S and a Wii U. Wii U looks trash without a decent 4k upscaler like the S. I'm willing to bet you've never even touched a 4k TV.
>Kotaku link
LOL

delete this

The only way to make 1080p look good in a 4k display is with vast amounts of Anti-Aliasing.
4k native, or 1080p with MSAA x16.

Anything else is sad consolecuckie delusions, even more on the Xbone where most games run at 900p, and some even at 720p.

thank you for funding the next xbox and all it's games :^)

>he needs to compare the Xbone with a Xbox 360 with more RAM for the Xbone to look good
LOL

>Missing my point
Are you autistic? I clearly stated 1080p without an upscaler like the PS4 looks liek shit. there's a tonne of artifacting and motion blur, something the S with its inbuilt upscaler fixes. Once again, I'm willing to bet you've never used a 4K TV, let alone seen 1080p native, versus 1080p upscaled. It looks trash running in native mode. Why do you think they added the fucking upscaler? For shits and giggles?

And thank you for not having to make me waste money on your obsolete plastic box nor in your online services, which, for some reason, are paid on Xbone, but not on PC, despite now sharing games.

Also, are you seriously implying there will be a next Xbox console, and not a game streaming service simply called ''Xbox'', for Smart TVs, Android and iOS devices, and PC?

Are you unironically implying an upscaler has anything to do against native 4k, or AntiAliasing?

Of course not, it looks better than without the upscaler, but it's still pure shit.
Anything else is sad consolecuckie delusions.

>25 posts
>7 IPs

How come literally every single thread about the Xbox One and it's games are all shilling?
Give up and try again the next generation idiots, you already lost this one.

Ah I see, PC master race moving the goalposts because you're proven wrong. Why bring up native 4K, I never mentioned it. My original post clearly stated the upscaler did a good job at making non native 4K content look better than no upscaler on a 4K TV. Way to prove the very point I said dipshit.

What I don't understand is why people are making a huge deal of the 4k upscaler when the Xbox One itself upscales games to 1080p from 900p and 720p, same for the PS4.

>two or three autists shitposting over semantics
>shilling

What goal posts?
It's the first thing I've mentioned
>Way to prove the very point I said dipshit.
I never said that it didn't improve on native 1080p, i'm just saying that even with upscaling it's still trash.

The PS3 upscaled to 1080p, the Xbox 360 upscaled to 1080p, the Wii U upscales to 1080p, the PS4 and Xbox One upscale to 1080p when the game doesn't reach it natively.

Why is upscaling suddenly a huge deal?
Because of 4k?

can we just please stop at the 4k meme? every time resolution goes up either graphics or performance take a massive hit.

What's worse is that the Scorpio is a power house, and it will all be wasted on delivering the same 8th gen graphics, but at 4k, when they could stick to 1080p, and improve graphics massively, not to mention Sony would feel forced to release yet another PS4 upgrade to compete with it.

>developers aren't forced to use 4k, instead they can choose any res they want(MS confirmed this)
>most games will have the option between native 4k and 1080p with high settings like Rise of the Tomb Raider has on PS4 Pro

you don't have to worry about the extra power being wasted. That being said the jump from 1080p to 4k with HDR is arguably bigger than even the jump from console settings to PC ultra settings

still attached to shit console

I love the controller. Xbox One (gen I) controllers made me use my PC almost exclusively but the second gen controller has me jelly.
>inb4 PC fags
Use the two controllers and feel the difference.
>inb4 PS4 fags
Why are you on a microslut thread anyway?