Literally GOTY

Literally GOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11288380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I really liked Bloodline, played a bit of the closed beta and had fun here.

But is it coming out F2P later? Don't know if I want to shell out $20 for this.

Also when is Thorn, Harbinger and Glutton getting released? I want my tanks.

A MOBA without the levelling, items, laning, jungling, strategy, split pushing, ganking. Wow, that sure sounds like fun!

>MOBA

>fully function microtransaction chest bullshit in a early access game.

enjoy your game lads!

I haven't played this or BC but from what i've watched isn't it kinda unbalanced in the sense that the first team to lose a guy basically loses the match if everyone is equally skilled?

I wonder if it's going to last longer than Battlborn in terms of relative population decrease.

Looks fun, might pick it up.

Game's gonna be f2p at release friend

Yeah, but what is the point of asking 20 bucks for people to test your free game?
I always assumed it was because people play the game and the hype dies down before the microtransactions come into it, which was understandable, but if the microtransactions are still there, there is no way to talk the price right.

>literally just a 2v2 arena game that doesn't bring anything new to the table
I'm already fucking bored

I played a bit. Graphic wise its even more cartoony then BLC, I can live with that but these Swedish fuckheads destroyed Engineer, Blademaster, Astronomer and Inhibitor with their new designs and skillsets. Fucking garbage game, refunded.

It'll give you a playbase that isn't too big, but is consistent which will help you test shit. People that do buy get the benefit of never having to unlock heroes (or whatever they're called) and maybe some other shit I don't recall

Seems pretty fucking imbalanced at the moment, and they have no excuse for that considering its a continuation of Bloodline Champions which has been around for a while.

It's a remake of Bloodline Champions man

Also 3v3

its fun but its way too bare right now. needs some variety, collectables or some other form of progression

>Needs collectibles or some other form of progression

Fuck no. Why can't a game be played just because it's fun?

Just keep putting out more heroes and that's good enough

Because it will die the same death as BLC? It had no casual playerbase to feed the devs.

I mean I get the appeal and all, and it's cool that we finally get a "definitive" arena PvP game, but it can't get GOTY. C'mon now.

I mean BLC died because it wasn't the easiest thing to pick up (which this game does better) and because you couldn't tell what the fuck was going on half the time (which this game also does better)

I just wish they at least made a tutorial for EX Skills, so many people not using them and not getting easy kills or good comebacks.

I'll agree on that one for sure

>win ranked
>20 points
>lose
>40-50 points

More like GOTM, people will forget about in a month. Not enough content to go around.

Bought early access because I loved BLC and EA gives all heroes + future ones so you dont have to unlock

I actually spent cash in BLC to unlock heroes so this was worth it

Its at 10k right now and thats enough for you to get instant queue pops any time of the day, when it goes F2P in January will add even more players

That's kinda why it's in EA and is gonna keep adding new heroes periodically

Bloodline Champions had 26 before it died out, and it looks like they're porting over every one from there (changing them up a bit though)

glutton is in game, harb and seeker are next 2 to be released
hopefully they never add thorn

Yea, it's like they decided to take out all the shitty parts of the genre and try to make something more than a wc3 mod.

MOBA is not a real genre, it is a marketing term, please refrain from using it.

stop losing then shitter

or do you think all the people with higher ranks than you arent being judged by the same system?

>changing them up a bit though
more like completely changing them and always towards the more braindead side. ffs glutton is just straight dps with none of his area control now

But this sounds way more like a mod than a game.

I don't know the game but it is easy to find out if I buy the game.

Is the game competitive?
Has the game a Cash Shop?
Is the game an indi game?
Is the game F2P?

If one of the above is a feature of the game then no!

>If it's indie it's bad

I know you're taking the piss, but the fact that some people actually think this fucking confuses me

>early access
>F2P
>have to pay for early access to a F2P game

Looks like it has no real depth, replay value will be gone by the time you played 100 matches.
I'll pass

The pool's warm user, come join us!

>taking the piss

what the fuck is this even supposed to mean? fucking britbongs

sadly, this is how i felt about bloodline champions.

the game concept itself is solid, and interesting, but the mechanics are just way too fucking repetitive to have that much replayability.

thats cuz all you faggots pee'd in it

>buy the content now and you wont later
>20$
>any different from a retail game

Never played BLC but I heard of it. Having a lot of fun with this, and im glad it's getting its name out there. Most MP titles I get into die out quickly.

I played blc but the skillshoting with high ping sucked. Will there be oceanic servers?

movespeed is so slow now you have to be retarded to miss anything beyond the enemy using an escape skill

theres aussie servers breh

strawpoll.me/11288380
strawpoll.me/11288380
strawpoll.me/11288380

>poll doesn't go above 4k

the fucking captcha is covering up the 4k+ option for some reason