Anyone else feeling the squeeze?

Anyone else feeling the squeeze?

That's not a price difference though. Canadian money is just worth less.

You're fucking retarded.

Don't worry about it. These people come up a lot, but it's just because they're literally 12, and have never paid for anything before, and they get sticker shocked because tech is the only thing they know the price for, so when they want to buy it and it's more they REEE-out.

Jesus and they say the American system is bad. No wonder even the mods want to ban leafsfrom Cred Forums. They are only good for complaining, generalizing, and shitposting

Just gives me more reasons to keep playing older games or pirate the shit out of everything.

but OP, if you dont give Justin Trudeau your tax dollars, then how will he pay for all the diversity and equality and immigration programs hes creating?

Thanks, Trudeau!

It's all just monopoly money any way so you should be glad it has some sort of value

as you complain, generalize and shitpost all in one go
nice one m8

>wage remains the same
>everything becomes more expensive
>dude don't even complain lmao

Fuck you

>sign is clearly $
>nah man its not USD

Go ahead and post the symbol for the Canadian dollar.

>current year
>leaving in canada

literally WHY

That's what you get for free healthcare.

>supported trudeau because I was tired of harper being prime minister for a decade
>it was a mistake

fell for the handsome trudeau meme

>buying Gigabyte
>2016

Holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen such a stupid fucking thread in my entire time on Cred Forums and I've been here since it was literally just Cred Forums and /h/

become an hero

$574.99 CAD is equal to $436.72 USD. You're only paying $6.73 more.

stupid canadians dont know how money works

That and import tax

>current year

Next time don't elect a fuccboi diversity officer who doesn't understand an economy.

>using redditfrog

>2016

This is what happens when your cuck prime minister sells all of your countries gold and imports the fickis

>2016
>gaming on PC

You think that's bad?
Well, I guess I do deserve it for living in the Poo country.

I also own a PS4 and shit again costed me $600 and now It's just collecting dust. Bloodborne Machine, I'm just hoping for Spiderman to come soon.

>voting Liberal at all
>continuing the cycle of Conservative/Liberal

Jack Layton is rolling in his grave.

>Trudeau
In before muh Harper, oil price collapse, no focus on Ontario manufacturing and the Albertan bankruptcy

The actual difference after taxes is $163.

>Ontario manufacturing

All we fucking did was make cars that never sold. Should've let the auto sector die like it was supposed to, not give them billions to build more shit they wont sell.

>Take in shitloads of immigrents
>Have "Free" Healthcare

Oh geez, who would have thought it would have consequences

and nothing of value was lost

>shitloads
the real problem is that the shitloads that came with shitloads of cash don't keep that shitload in Canada.

The chinks that came with 2mil under investment terms for example either pay lip service and setup one-man company that employs nearly nobody or just a shell company. The bulk of the money that they spend don't inject into the local economy.

t. this Chink 2ndgen Canadian who's sitting at Hongcouver and reading this Chinese imageboard here and has just about had it with the FOB that launder the money and abuse loopholes.

>HURDURR what is canadian dollar ?

holy shit OP

delete this!