Hey guys, can you get me a water chip for my vault?

Hey guys, can you get me a water chip for my vault?

no get it yourself

uh

I will go get it. Then I will avert mutant crisis.
And then I'll come back and SHOOT YOU IN THE FUCKIN FACE YOU OLD BASTARD

Sure. I'd do anything to help the Vault. I just can't wait to come back home and relax once I get it.

>there are people who killed the overseer even though he did what was necessary for the greater good

>send away the only person capable of getting shit done

>completely fucked once something goes wrong again

yeah he was really using his noodle

You think the rest of us could survive that? Besides, I'd be out of a job! I'm management!

Hate water

uh

Who was bigger asshole: This overseer or that bitch from Vault City?

Probably Lynette. At least there was no slavery in Vault 13 and you don't get hired to destroy a city.

>tfw Tandi won't put out

I haven't play Fallout 1 in quite a few years, why did he not let the PC back into the vault? Was it because it was he was 'tainted'?

I actually haven't played Fallout 1 past the first few hours, I prefer 3 and NV

Because it setup the start of Fallout 2, it was never supposed to make sense.

What did he say his reasoning was, again? I honestly can't remember, but I remember thinking it was stupid.

He'd inspire people to leave the vault, which would be stupid and catastrophic. Honestly he made the right decision, fuck the vault dweller and his egotism.

Sure, no problem.

I expect to get a bit more daily rations when I come back though.

Sure. Just let me get some super mutant friends to help me out first.

Because then the rest of the vault would know it was safe outside. The Overseer was a piece of shit.

What's wrong with them knowing that, exactly? Why not just open up limited trade and travel to the outside world? Seems like both parties can benefit from it, and it's not like anything short of an army of super mutants, is going to bust down the vault door when it's in lockdown mode.

It gives people an option beyond living under the overseer, which weakens his absolute authority. If you have the bloody mess perk then the Vault Dweller shoots the dude in half before leaving at the end of the game

>People actually told the water merchants where to find Vault 13

You fools didn't realize this was big fucking mistake?

>greater good
>good
???

F2>F1

It's not because it was safe tards, it obviously was not safe at all out there, Vault 13 was supposed to stay sealed for 200 years, thats its directive. The overseer cast the dweller out because if people saw they can come and go then it obviously cannot stay sealed for 200 years. The guy was just doing his job.

I stopped playing when I saw a second elevator shaft that requires a rope.

Overseer
Vault City never tried to kill you for actually doing your job

Literally a sequel hook
The Vaults were never meant to protect people

There's rope on that level. You only need to come to Vault 15 with 1.

I fuckin' lol'd

>The Vaults were never meant to protect people
Most of them were. Not all of them were crazy, "everyone gets killed" experiments.

What on earth is this?

Looks like a cheap knock off of Fallout 3, the best game ever made

Excuse me, but you look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?

Not him, but he does sort of bare a small resemblance to the tall, brilliant, and handsome game developer Todd Howard, creator of the greatest games ever made.

HATE NEWSPAPER

So he made Fallout New Vegas?

Wut?!?!?!??!

That's a really nice self portrait of my brother you have there.

He wasn't willing to leave the Vault and worried that your presence would encourage people to explore outside.

He also retroactively had a GECK, which makes it seem like he wanted to cling to the world he's maintained inside the Vault by not using it.

Why do the characters in fallout 1 and 2 look retarded as fuck

Why should they explore the outside? The outside is dangerous and filled with monsters. Inside is safe and clean. There is no reason to go outside.

Don't know man, how about you purchase the secret Fallout DLCs?

Also, don't forget he is still under command from Vault Tec. Vault 13 was never meant to open.

They'd eventually need another chip.

Your Necropolis water chip was already in use for a good seventy years remember? Then people would have to travel even further once it runs out.

Although the biggest justification for killing him was that he had sent people out before, and never told anyone about this. Hence the different Vault 13 jumpsuit wearing corpses scattered about the world.

Secret you say?

Cool, you're still going though.

get out dumb toadposter