WE WUZ HACKAZ 'N SHIIIIIIEEEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=O5oITnkxBBg

anyone else excited for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=padoIEUi_Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never played Watchdogs 1, do you think I should pirate it or will the story be completely different.

No.

It looks substantially better then Watch Dogs 1 but the fact that it's an ubisoft game and the forced Black Protagonist and evil white rich men meme it's just gonna be another disaster.

There's literally no story or interesting gameplay

I still want to ram girl hacker face down till she passes out, shit game tho.

why do fucking sjw have force niggers into every game i play now?

Can't believe that's was an actual outcry on here over watchdogs 2. The first game was mediocre and nobody on here gave a shot about it after a month but black protagonist and people on here are acting like they ruined a great series

fuck off shill and go die

this looks awful

Looks like dumb fun but the first one was abysmal so I'll hold off on playing it.

Also the whole "SMASH THE SYSTEM, PROTECT MUH PRIVACY, PUNK ROCK ANARCHY" rings super hollow considering it's a video game made by a big business that wants your personal details for their online service.

MoMs GoNnA FrEaK!!!

>the world's most hunted hackers dress in really distinct and easy to identify clothes that stand out among ordinary people

They were more subtle even in Hackers FFS.

Because black people are smart too and can be hackers, what are you a racist?

Also, diversity can only be a good thing, we had enough of generic white dudes already

I'm not even interested mostly because I'm done with open world games now, not even because of the EBIN MEMES

fuck off dude. sjw are ruining every facet of life. Can't even make a racist joke at work without getting HR called. its a plague

That's like the opposite of what I was saying. Point out where in my post I implied watchdogs 2 was going to be good.

It is supposed to be a parody right?

Right guys?

The game will be shitty because they are forcing a black protagonist. You're shilling stupid fucking diversity. SJW cancer

I'll only get it if I can swing my melee weapon outside of scripted take downs

>That mask
THIS IS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANEEMAYS!

Dumb whiteboi

no

Really sad that graphics are way more shitty in gameplay videos.

Nope

Oh and, fuck you Ubisoft

I think they are pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=padoIEUi_Y4

>Ubisoft

FUCK no. i gave them another chance after i promised not to with The Division. what garbage that was