> micro bikini top

what the fuck, man

No.
That orange thing is unnecessary, overalls would cover everything just fine

Yeah, why not.

yea take off the top and the overalls

She needs to be naked.

Needs a penis

Yes. Now if only the petition for uncensored release on Steam could work out...
NISA PR actually told people to try to petition to show there's interest in releasing CG2 uncensored on Steam.

>PR

Yeah, that doesn't mean shit.

No. The point of overalls on a girl is the titillation of sneaking a peak underneath, there's no overalls covering her chest and she's wearing a bikini top. No set up for a sneak peak. Bad design.

This breaks my immersion even for Criminal Girls.

It does though. He wouldn't just ask that if he didn't think it could work. Plus that PR seems to like lolis so he can't be a bad person.

You are aware they're going to find some excuse why they can't do it, right?

Like: "We carefully considered it* and came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be unfair for Vita users to have a completely different experience to the PC gamers."

*for about .5 of a second

Atelier is dead with designs like this

Considering NIS is going to get pressured from Japan too once it's known CG1 is censored on Steam I'm sure chances are it could happen.

not a big fan of the hairpiece, but those sneakers are on point

Doubt it.

But hey, fire off an e-mail to NIS if they don't actually know about that.

I need a good laugh.

Retard. Don't underestimate Japan customers, they won't take it kindly when they learn about censorship. Twitter is going to implode as a result.

How the fuck do Japanese consumers not know about this?

Yeah, for the kind of game it is.
She's supposed to be cute and tomboyish and you can tell by her design.

Because it's not common knowledge that CG1 is coming to Steam and the censorship is not known at all yet. The people who heard about the game coming to Steam don't know it's going to be censored.

Won't the Japanese $team be different to the Western $team, though?

pure artistry

why is japan so great

Depends.
If it's supposed to be a girl, it's bad.
If it's supposed to be a boi, good.

I really doubt it, since that'd cost quite a lot of effort to make 2 diffferent versions, MUCH MORE than just putting the full uncut version for everyone. And trust me, when they learn about it, you can be sure they will bitch hard about it to NIS Japan's twitter, it's going to make huge fireworks.

I thought CG1 was out on Steam?

How can spats be so great?
Is it the fact that they are usually used as underwear?

No it's still not.

How likely is it that someone technical will come along and hack everything back in? Doesn't this always happen?