What RPGs are you playing today Cred Forums?

What RPGs are you playing today Cred Forums?

no bully

rolling

Finishing up on this masterpiece, just have to grind 1 billion support and some affection.

Finishing up my Risen playthrough, should be done in a day or two depending on how much time I'll have.

Not sure what I'll move on to after that. Anyone knows how long is Prelude to Darkness? I'm thinking about giving it a go, but I also want to pick up Dungeon Rats day one to finish it by the time the Underrail expansion comes out. So if it's too long it'll have to wait. I hate to abort a first playthrough, but Underrail is on the top of my priority list and trumps everything else.

If only we had some tangible release dates.
>Styg says they are only waiting for some promo art and then they'll officially announce the expansion
>three weeks later still no announcement
I seriously hope that artist is working for free or Styg is paying him peanuts, because more than three weeks for a fucking piece of art is unacceptable at usual artist rates.

Master race lies within the circle, everyone else can fuck off.

Going to try to catch up on some more Borderlands

Also rolling, pls be Dragon Knight or Elementalist.

Aw shit, I actually rolled a psion? Fuck yeah.

Can someone sell on me on these games? I've owned them since they came out, but never actually played them because my rpg backlog is massive.

Fuggin thief class

What's a Blue Mage anyway?

Persona 3, my dude. At the end of November so hopefully I'm gonna stay up all night and try to beat it tonight

Roll fags

Gonna roll...

The opposite of an orange mage

Next three posters are my party members as we go slay a dragon.

Oh shit, I got my favorite class for once

roll

rooll

I get to have sex a lot. Woohoo.

rollo

this class list is gay and needlessly inflated

I can be the first to plough that boipussi of yours if you want

Rolling not spam

Kek, does that skeleton in the upper right panel have the loss comic on his t-shirt?

Excluding Bard = shit taste confirmed. But otherwise I might be on board.

Is that Omega Quintet? If so would you mind telling me about it? I'm getting my brother's old PS4 when he upgrades to the Pro so I'd like to get my hands on some RPGs for it.

One not done yet.

A thief, but for spells.

ToD

So Early Access?

Yes, and while I liked it I generally wouldn't recommend it unless you know what you're getting into.

It's kinda mix of neptunia and older !F/CH games (agarest, cross edge, etc..), combat typically involve doing very long input sequences for best results.

where would a Super Novice fall on this chart?

rollgato

Rolling for a new skyrim character

what are good rpgs these days?

I see. I've not played any CH/IF games beyond the Neps. I might look further into it. Thanks, user.

Rollohfjg

Correct version

FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

Who the hell do you think you are

Not dead

You bastard!

Give me an RPG with a lot of customization (stats, class talents etc.).

Come on now, shieldbearer? Pugilist? Do you seriously want to surround yourself with boring people?

Rollan. And I sure as hell hope RNGesus has mercy on me and I don't get recruited into your group of plain ass faggots.

I hate Tiamat

Which one was Tiamat?

Underrail.

Try the shadowrun games if you haven't already. They're pretty good games.

7th dragon 2020 is fun. Currently running a slut, a gothloli and a Nakamura.

I'm currently playing through Shadowun: Dragonfall as a dwarven mage/decker, because fuck yeah dwarves and magic + tech. This is my first foray into the Shadowrun universe and I'm digging it.

How could you implement this kind of class system in a game? Have actions or quests push your class in certain directions then lock it in once you get to one you like? Something like Fable maybe where you spend your early years class training, then play a main campaign as your chosen class?

>Shieldbearer
>Huge burly fuck carrying around a portable wall
>That he can also use as a bludgeoning weapon

>Pugilist
>Mustachioed old-timey boxer just knocking out sword-wielding orcs left and right

How is that not amazing?

>Shaman not included
>not listening to spirits
ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

Someone stealing magic? That's a pretty cool concept, although it doesn't sound like a class that would be viable outside of very specific scenarios.

>both anons who disagreed are swordsingers
that's one helluva coincidence

>Gannayev, Gann of Dreams
>Spirits mang
>No gods aren't real, only spirits

Bitch that guy standing over there is Kelemvor. He's literally a god. He's standing right there. I'm chatting with him.

>Nah man it's probably a spirit

Fuck you Gann. The only atheist in Forgotten Realms.

Are there any RPGs that actually have this many classes?

You're all right. Be sure and kill every dragon as you go along so you can head into the post-game dungeon ASAP.

Give me something TOUGH, DEFENSIVE AND MEATY

Chances are if there is one, there's a lot of parts that bleed over between classes and its badly balanced.

I try and kill every dragon I see but some seem to be locked behind shit and I have no way to get to them.

>MFW Shaman

I've fiddled around with Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim today.

Last Remnant maybe?

Some dragons only show up from quests, just try and kill the ones you come across at least. You can always do a full sweep of the area if you feel underleveled/are having trouble with a boss/etc.

There was a time when a sandbox MMO thread couldn't go without somebody posting the pasta about a dream game with this many classes, a subclass feature, and all of them being viable in PvE and PvP.

If there is a game like that, the level of variety it offers should be on par with Borderlands 2's bajillion guns.

Plz no magic bullshit

Rolling the shit out of this one

Literally finished P4 golden earlier. Managed to get all books, and max social links in the one playthrough which is sweet.
Gonna move to Resonance of Fate this weekend

fuck

Come on, that's fucking cool. Although it's probably the magicest of 'em all.

rollllling

That's what I do, yeah, even if half the dragons are assholes, like those jumpy shits in the subway or the stop spamming jump kicker that was in the necromancer dragon dungeon, the desert ones were pretty mild in comparison.

I've played it for nearly 30 hours in a week. I haven't been hooked on a game like this in a while.

Bravely Default

If you have a Hacker, you can try hacking them and having them just attack theirselves. Keeps them busy.

Rorring

Fallout?

Currently playing through Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. I'm having a damn good time with the game and honestly never expected it to be as good as it is. Currently like 24 hours in and on chapter 13 I think.

Next run maybe unless I decide to go full Destroyer memeteam.

Itching to replay FFT recently. Rolling for Ramza's job

YOU BETTER HAVE SOME FUCKING LINKS TO THAT

freeshop

ESO. Getting ready for OT

This one. Mostly for reference. Trying to make my own game. And by make my own game, I mean learn how to use an engine/script. It's boring but at least it's finally progress.

Please help I don't have anyone to bounce my ideas off of and I feel like I'm going crazy. email is projectbranching@gmail please talk to me.

Rolling for class

Been playing some Kenshi. There needs to be more games with high base difficulties like it.

rolling

SMT4A, trying to talk myself out of buying EOU

The original 7th Dragon

>Zeppa Uchi procs Skill seal against a Dragon King

What RPG's have good monks?

Dragon's Dogma. Me and my Pawn are both Sorcerers.

I just did the goblin siege and we're not strong enough yet where Bolide does major damage. S'pretty cool anyway.

Skyrim, new playthrough, give me something good

>Skyrim
>Dragon Knight
welp that's gonna be really hard

Rolling for char