This is your average Souls fan

Other urls found in this thread:

ianhinck.itch.io/charity
youtube.com/watch?v=hjLXHPVLwPY
youtu.be/Fjl_kiEcVhU?t=48m17s
twitter.com/KyleBosman/status/778977359860858884
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
youtube.com/watch?v=DfGPiVa1UFs
youtube.com/watch?v=B2qjWatm16o&feature=youtu.be&list=PLaQokWZfgbyncYL2SSLXYP235_ToC1tFc&t=538
youtube.com/watch?v=MSGtSBsr4q0&index=58&list=PLebTrVJAp3aizaeep8rwykJpNlStABy4M#t=16m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=RvVrf6eHawY&feature=youtu.be&t=394
youtube.com/watch?v=T13pBdFFeTs
youtu.be/AQ2bgVJx7Iw?t=213
youtu.be/gJN7XX26NFU?t=22m47s
youtu.be/vRoZ2yhtMfU?t=18m49s
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disappearing-male/
youtube.com/watch?v=gJN7XX26NFU&feature=youtu.be&t=22m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=bbuwgY6I0rI&list=PLPfyFmR9_9BAaZXH3vmqzOA_Rd5MGmxPK&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like normal dude from 2016 to me

you're right

/thread

What's up with the faggy shave the sides of my heads but have a slicked back huge top trend? It looks faggy. Fuck my ass with a BBC

What the fuck is this thing

Looks to me like he's the typical consumer who buys financial flop games like Mirror's Edge Catalyst, and preorders upcoming flops like Dishonored 2 and Zero Dawn Horizon.

The future.

>this triggers boys on Cred Forums
>not pedophile pandering loli
>not futafag shit
It's like you guys are so fucked up by your insecurities with women that you go full faghag.

pedoshits and futafags, as mentally retarded as they are, don't fag up every god damn video game discussion like these nu-male assholes. The alt-right is a response to the rise of these fuckers.

We literally cannot get away from them trying to pour their garbage into our heads and that's why it always generates responses.

Am i supposed to know who this is?

please stop ruining things Ian, you are cool sometimes

you mean the present

>its an Ian ruins the podcast inserting politics where they dont belong episode

Nu-males don't play games.

or endlessly babbling about something no one else cares about. shut the fuck up about the witness god damn.

It's sad how low Western society has fallen

Looks normal to me.

He does it when you least expect it too. This week was during the Fire Emblem Fates discussion.

>there's a black family and a white family? That's an... interesting color code

fuck off

>brought his friend along for their big marathon stream, which was basically a female version of Ian that also made odd and flippant negative remarks about things.
>worms his way into the podcast this week to talk over people
holy fuck I'm getting to the point where I'm going to close the tab if I see him in the room.

I'm digging that shirt, as a dude who will choose a female character every now and then id wear it.

He literally preordered Dishonored 2 because of dressup, then when asked about Dishnored 1, he says he didn't like it

>nu-males, not just liberal or douche
>alt-right, not just conservative or white trash
Funny how hipster kids try to be different by re-labeling the groups they join so they can feel unique.

And the Internet is a big place. You can always go somewhere else, or y'know, just ignore and report shit you don't like.

I can't tell if that shirt is supposed to be mocking or serious.

At first it was serious but then he got so much shit for it I think he now wears it to troll people.

serious

Is this the uncanny valley of the Internet? Where nobody can tell if people are being facetious or not?

I have to assume it's a joke. His nails are painted and that blasé expression at least say he's trying too hard to be topical.

>le boi pussy, i love traps, just ironically gay haha

what's wrong with you kids

they say testosterone levels dropped another 20% recently or something like that

that is not how testosterone works, frogposter

yeah it does

Getting his friend on the marathon really bugged me. It was supposed to be a celebration of EZA, those 9 people, not some nobody who has no chemistry with the crew. (Amanda is allowed since it's her house, even if I don't like her personality.)

He's part of the LA politically correct gaming community, he has even made his own game about coming out of the closet or some shit. Pretty sure it's not a joke, mate.

Lack of physical activity is the main thing. Professional athletes can have 6x as much test as normal people just because they work out a lot. All the estrogen and other crap they put in our food probably isn't helping either.

>there's a black family and a white family? That's an... interesting color code
what's interesting about that

I like those guys honestly

ian please, no need to fish for haters

>even if I don't like her personality
what's her personality? the few times I saw her she just seemed to go along without saying much

>Ian Hinck is a game dev
News to me. I knew him as a video editor for GameTrailers. I know GT laid off the entire staff and now they're struggling to find jobs and make money.

Pandering to stupid kids who play video games by trolling their memes isn't the most stupid plan I've seen, especially if you're primarily on the Internet and are going for that audience.

hes not, he made an rpg maker game in his free time.

>It's a Ian gets called out during corrections episodes

>le test memes
I love you fitfags. You're almost as delusional as GG Cred Forumsirgins. Insecure young men with no jobs, no direction, and no motivation beyond striving to APPEAR masculine. You guys are the best subset of nu-males out there.

oh come on, who wouldn't be fucking surprised if someone described a game to you as a "battle between a black family and a white family"

Chirpy and annoying, makes bad jokes. Tried watching Brandon's RDR streams a couple times; when his wife shows up, it's basically over.

Oh, so he is just trolling. Fucking genius.

what are your test levels user?
you sure you're gonna complain about nu-males with the way your body looks and all?

I can't believe how badly they fucked up all the info about Fates. Ben wouldn't let that happen.

Ben>Brad>Jones>Huber>Bloodworth>Sophie>Damiani>Kyle>Ian

>mfw "I have to remember to take my hormones today"
deepest souls lore

>but he isn't there to hear the corrections himself

ianhinck.itch.io/charity

Kyle should be after Brad

As much as I'd like to see him eat his own shit, I can't in good faith complain about a lack of Ian in the podcast

I dont think Ian is that annoying.

There's no doubt that he's easily the worst Ally, and one who I wouldnt miss, but he's fairly low tier in terms of annoyance.

I have literally never seen anyone rank bosman that low

> smug self satisfied weeaboo ben that high

Nah

me on the left

probably ALttP fan

>uncharted would be better if it was a 100% walking simulator
>I only play mercy in overwatch

gas ian

Is Damiani OUR guy?

Never touched it, I just feel like Kyle has regressed in quality since GT

I agree, he's still cool but he just doesn't do stuff anymore

Nah E3 proved his meme game to be shit

Legit aspie

Yet another e-celeb thread, just fuck off already

As opposed to insecure young men with no jobs, no direction, and no motivation who have completely abandoned masculinity and physical health?

>4GIFs.com

these are your average PC players
youtube.com/watch?v=hjLXHPVLwPY

I fucking hate Ian so much.
He is a fucking queer in the closet.
Hope he gets kicked of the Allies some home.

>young me
if only

I like his pastel purple painted nails, it goes well with his shirt

>that haircut
>strong female character
>implying numales play games
they play shitty walkthrough games that tell you every little thing to do and see along the way
i.e. shit like uncharted, league of legends, modern cod, or assassins creed

Ian was only tolerable at GT because he was sectioned off in the booth and only got to talk for less than 5 minutes outside of MU, now he has his own show, is a regular seat on BOTH podcasts and one of the Tabletop members, it sucks.

It's called normalfag haircut for 4 years and counting now. Also normalfag haircut in the inter-war period.

Ian is way better than Bloodworth and Damiani. Watching anything with Damiani is automatically 50% worse. And Bloodworth is so autistic that it hurts.

Ian can be a "nu-male" but he's actually funny and not a social retard.

but he loves bloodborne and dark souls
don't you love bloodborne and dark souls?

can't agree on bloodworth because he actually knows his shit when he opens his mouth

damiani is the worst, always hiding behind his "troll" attitude, only pretending to be retarded etc.

Plus he actually plays fucking videogames unlike some of the ecelebs people here adore like fattron.

>he's actually funny

fuck off ian

I don't mind Blood but holy shit is Damiani annoying. He was pissing me off in that one podcast where he wouldnt stop complaining about day one patches

He was 100% right

But that's one of the few times he was right and made a good point about it.

Ian is not annyoing 90% of the time but then shit like

>oh hot topics, lets talk about unrelated SJW shit for 10 minutes

or

>ian says something stupid or passive aggresive
>everyone ignores it and continues the conversation
>Ian pouts since nobody acknowledged him
>5 minutes later
>Ian says "i'm sorry for being negative/doing x/making bad vibes guys"
>everyone spends a minute ensuring him he did nothing wrong

literally every episode he is in one of the two happens. Either some SJW unrelated shit or forcing people to notice him by saying something stupid and forcing people to notice that he did.

Ian barely plays any video games because he thinks the only ones worth playing are "ones that can teach him about game design". Listen to any frame trap he's on and he'll only mention indie shit and souls.

I have never seen Bloodoworth respond to a funny or sarcastic comment in a non-autistic way. He may know about video games and have decent opinions, but he's not enjoyable to watch. I've never seen his individual streams though, but all the group stuff with him is awkward.

He is kind of funny though. I don't think Easy Allies is amazing, but he's one of the funnier ones.

I guess maybe just the fact he wouldn't shutup about it annoyed me more

>it's an Ian shits on The Last of Us episode
Why does Cred Forums hate him again?

It's a study on nu-male behavior.
He apologizes all the time for the same things yet never changes, no wonder he has problems with depression, which he also felt was appropriate to bring up during one podcast in order to get the guys to give him a pat on the back.

At least they die off faster, they aren't as loud, and they're a lot less obnoxious than proselytizing fitfags venting their pent up aggression about other men not posturing like them.

Because Cred Forums is full of contrarian faggots that absolutely loathe when the mirror is placed in front of them.

>It's Damiani being Tsundere to Final Fantasy XV episode.

Damiani is literally and average Cred Forumsirgin nitendodrone with video editing skills put in front of a camera and told to talk about video games, ie. majority of this board minus the video editing skills.

He's actually name dropped some old gems as games he's played on the official podcast. Plus he and his roommate have autism rigs that he's shown off before.

Brad never says or does anything interesting or funny. If he was gone the group would lose nothing. He didn't have his own shot at GT, didn't edit, didn't write reviews. What does he actually do?

Yeah I agree with this stuff much more than him being an SJW. He can act sort of like a "gamer girl" sometimes, which is funny because he seems like he wants to transition.

But to me, him at his best is much better than Damiani or Bloodworth at their bests. He fits much better with Huber/Brad/Jones and makes them laugh. I only really watch group streams and podcasts though. Easy Update is frequently annoying.

Narrates reviews?
I dunno, I like Brad, even if he does nothing

That's Brandon.

Brad, not Brandon

Agree, but it's hard to place my finger on it. Watching his old Final Bosman videos he seems like an insecure, goofy dork with sincerity and charm. It's almost like he's gotten too cocky/uppity since EZA began. Still love Bosman v Wozniak though.

Oh whoop, my mistake

>tabletop escapades skips a week
>ian puts his lesbian fantasy in the playlist

Best would be to get rid of all three and have a regular podcast with Kyle, Brandon, Ben, Huber and Brad and have Kyle and Ben alternate as hosts since they both enjoy it.

First episode of Frame Trap is the best because it's without those three and as a result has good vibes all around.

I like him, he's the humble member of the group.
I feel like he's done something I found funny sometime, but I get what you mean.

I love when the guys talk about XV or KH3. Pretty much anything Square Enix related. Then Ian goes on:

>"XV will be bad cause I couldn't process what is going on the screen for the promoted movie".

It makes rage how everyone stops talking about as soon as he opens his mouth, fuck. I just want to the game to amazing so both Damiani and Ian can suck dick. Hope Ben comes back with some good news..

Fiasco was fun.

It's gonna be one of the greats.

>It's a Huber talks about movies episode
>It's a Huber talks about cartoons episode
>It's a Huber talks about his vacation episode

>Hope Ben comes back with some good news..
Think he mentioned on his twitter than he had a good time playing it at TGS on a non-pro PS4

Just started to watch Easy Alias and have one question:

Why does Huber look like he has this mass murder inside of him sometimes? I really like when he hypes shit, but I feel like he has this really dark side. Like he enjoys torturing animals.

Somebody sounds jealous.

>Really want to donate and become patron to easy allies
>My money would fund Ian and easy update.

o/u/r g/u/y

Kyle will love it even if it's bad. Fucking Episode Duscae was his Goatee 2015

When is ben coming back for the podcast?

>it's a Ben talks about his oversized head episode

cringe

Ha, I kind of know what you mean. Sometimes when he seems pissed or focused, he looks really intense. I think he just wears his emotions on his face, so if he's bored or annoyed he looks angry.

I feel like I'm going to be the outlier in these occasional EZA threads. I think Damiani is great. He's obviously not comfortable with conversation but he makes good points and he's perfect for Kyle to bounce nintendo opinions/sprite opinions off of.

What do you even get for being a patron?

I think Hubers fine as long as he's not actually reviewing games.

That idiot gave Quantum Break 5 fucking stars.

le wrong generation

They let Ben go to Japan, he is never coming back.

numales, man

>it's an obsessed fangirl sends in art and presents episode

>It's a Brandon talks about his diet consisting solely of soylent episode

Here's how Easy Allies should operate:

>Brandon, Huber, Kyle, Brad, and Ben are permanent members in lots of videos/streams

>Don works behind the scenes and sometimes comes on for stuff like streams (same as now)

>Bloodworth manages the technical side of stuff, writes etc but is not on camera

>Ian leaves of his own accord to make music and stuff. Maybe comes back as a guest sometimes for a group stream or podcast.

>Damiani leaves or stays behind the scenes. Probably leaves, to save money.

>Colossal Cranium Origins

Five dollars gets your access to cup of jones videos
10 dollars allows you to get the podcast two days earlier
200 dollars is basically corporate advertising, they will mention your company in the middle of a podcast.

Everything in between is dick sucking.
I like the dudes, I would like to give them some money but the non game shit really bothers me.

*Brandon and Kyle were fun.

Huber was alright, he didn't really get too much into the RP but he was still entertaining. For me, Ian was nails on a chalk board, as usual. Maybe it's just me being too autistic but I can't help but cringe whenever Ian tries to do a voice of what he thinks girls sound like. As if him being an edgelord in TTE wasn't bad enough already.

Just get a sex change and get it over with, you dumb faggot.

Exclusive "Cup of Jones" show, podcast, pleasure of supporting people you like.

I don't contribute, but I might at some point.

Perfect

true that

I don't even know how to respond to this, I just can't say I'm shocked if what you posted is true.

>it's a fat subhumans on Cred Forums talk about ubermensch/testosterone and insult numales while being disgustingly out of shape terrible examples of the human species episode

I have no idea who this guy is but I hope that he is in no position of power based on his shirt and looks alone

Ian made me quit Tabletop Escapades, his character was just too embarrassing, it's a female nothin personnel he's self inserting as.

youtu.be/Fjl_kiEcVhU?t=48m17s

>projecting

Ian would honestly be fine if he dialed down his weird gender identity thing. Wanting to be a blonde female in everything is kind of weird. Either transition or don't, but stop being irritating about it.

Ditto, fuck off neo-Cred Forums, this isn't vidya

But I like Damiani.

>Wanting to be a blonde female in everything is kind of weird.

Did actually say this? Please link me.

Just to get us back on track talking about video game-related stuff:

Bloodworth's review of Mankind Divided seemed a bit inflated. Dunno, it got a 7 from other places I trust. I wish the rest of them would actually discuss the game on podcasts or something.

>This is your average Souls fan

So what's supposed to be wrong with him exactly? The fact that he's wearing a pink shirt? He looks OK to me.

They did a bit on the most recent podcast when talking about potential GOTY candidates. Mainly it was Huber giving his thoughts on the game.

>Ian is forcing the DaS 3 is a GOTY contender meme
>Brandon 'hurrr I didn't even play DaS 3 but it's GOTY because FROMfans are retarded and throw a hissy-fit if a souls game isn't considered for GOTY' Jones

DaS 3 sucks donkey dick, it's barely better than DaS 2 and can't compare to DaS 1 or Demon's

Why does Ben always looks like he's going through a huge dilemma even when he's talking about the most mundane shit

can't he just talk casually like a normal human being

Yeah I saw that. They also talked about how detailed the environments are. It's just not that much considering Huber was really hyped for it.

you just have to wait a bit for the hype to disappear. They're only now admitting that no man's sky is shit

this post was to much for my brain to take.
im an idiot
im confused.
im gonna go play games now

>gets triggered by the word niggling
>Honestly believes for a few seconds that an FE game is about a race war
>takes time out of a video game podcast to bash Trump
Ian acts like a parody of a millenial liberal and he needs to just reign himself in
As a black guy I dont care about half the shit he gets offended about

"well said, my good sir!"
*tips*

I also think Damiani is great, don't worry

Horizon looks good, it will in no way be a flop
The only thing that looks bad to me is the ugly main character

>please stop ruining things Ian, you are cool sometimes
I agree but it's too rare, his show was better when Elise worked with him

>Brad
I don't get why so many people seem to like him over the rest of the group but different pokes for different folks.

My boy Kyle knows that Final Fantasy 15 is going to be game of the year.
Or at least he hopes it will be a contender like the rest of us

He didnt say it outright, he just happens to make that his character whenever he can, especially in tabletop

Brad's just a chill dude who doesn't start shit and likes decent games. Ben + Brad is the best and it sucks that they don't/can't stream together, the FFVII playthrough is one of my favourite streams they did at GT.

He's too aware that he's being recorded
Apparently he's gotten better and used to be a complete sperg on GT

You're not any better, contributing to the progressive stack by flaunting your opinion as that of a "black guy".

Can we all agree Don is top tier?

>flaunting
I was making the point that he does need to get worked up for me over shit I don't care about

What do we think about Bosman working on Dorito Pope's new show?

Hoping for good things, they're both pretty good guys with good insight into games and a seemingly genuine enjoyment of them

Of course

does dorito pope have a crush on bosman or something?

It's gonna be pretty fucking hard to top DQ7.

>it's a "video game journalists" praise souls and Uncharted like they are the second coming of Christ episode
this is literally the only episode and it just plays on repeat everywhere.

>mad that people genuinely enjoy good games

>X should be more like Souls
>Miazaki should make an X game
>Uncharted 4 is so unique and nothing like the other Uncharted titles, meanwhile every other franchise is just rehash after rehash
>let me complain about this random game without having any idea what I'm talking about
>I literally need a PS4Pro so my games have 1 more FPS otherwise I play an inferior version.
it's always the same old song with those guys and it's getting pretty fucking annoying.

Youre really exaggerating some of these things to an insane degree

not really, that's just what the average EZA podcast always boils down to.

>I literally need a PS4Pro so my games have 1 more FPS otherwise I play an inferior version
Are you really saying that isnt blown completely out of proportion?

You forgot "What's the NX going to be/what will the announcement be like/what launch titles will it have?"

It seems like every fucking week they bring it up. I don't care about that Nintentoddler shit.

go watch the podcast where Huber complains about absolutley having to buy a PS4P for 20 minutes.

How anyone can unironically like The Witness is absolutely beyond me. Minesweeper is a better puzzle game and that's free.

>imypling you wouldn't let him succ you

He's hot regardless of the game

What I remember is them saying that the release of the PS4K makes the standard PS4 feel inferior and that they had to buy one even if they had too because of their jobs
I dont remember anyone saying that a 1 fps improvement is grounds to spend 500 bucks

Really, when??

Next Thursday, though he's apparently mostly behind the scenes.
twitter.com/KyleBosman/status/778977359860858884

Trying to watch the Smash Bros tournament they uploaded recently, who the fuck is that chick in the background?

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

Just one of Ian's friends he invited for whatever fucking reason.

Are you serious? He's saying that black people aren't offended by the shit Ian complains about, to emphasize that Ian's too much of an SJW.

>iJustine, Cupcake, MattPatt

>Doesn't like futa
What are you fucking gay?

>I don't get why so many people seem to like him over the rest of the group but different pokes for different folks

He's a normal normie. Not offensive to the senses and mildly entertaining. Sometimes liking somewhat lukewarmish is enough when you put them next to people like Damiani, Blood or the absolute worse of the bunch, Ian "I'm totally going to be a tranny in 5 years" Hinck.

The best part of the 6-month anniversary was Overcooked. The girl was sort of annoying, but that game looked goofy and fun.

Damiani winning the smash tournament was boring and expected.

Brad's a normie who's secretly kind of a weab. He's normal enough to be fun to watch, but not so much that he's above caring about weird Japanese games.

Also, being a friend with him will get you haircuts at a discount.

>secretly

He doesn't really hide the fact he's into Japanese games and stuff

how can you not like this guy?

my husbando...

Tonight I wrote an essay on how even foreign aid workers need to check their privilege, in exchange for copious amounts of liquor.

I think this is as close as Ill ever get to knowing what a mercenary feels like.

>foreign
that's trans cultural to you cis scum.

he's more attractive than most of us here. why the fuck does he style his hair so badly?

Nah, even the textbook said foreign. I had to double check though. "Cultural aid worker" just makes no sense.

>that haircut doesn't look weird, its just the generic undercut thing
>turns his head
DUDE WAT

How many of you little shits got triggered by Kyle not playing A Link to the Past?
Did you removed your pledge because he rustled your jimmies?

best EA moment so far

He had to sit next to Damiani for hours and watch him play it. I think that's punishment enough.

I would wear that shirt no problem. I think it's hilarious.
The hair and the fingernails are where any self-respecting individual should draw the line.

What is there to like? Least interesting member of the crew and gives off the impression that he's above a lot of the goofy stuff the other guys are doing like that Mandatory Update when he walked off when Kyle proposed an improv game.

no i thought it was brilliant. They ruined the trial by letting chat decide the verdict. He was not guilty.

Are you trying to make a point or are you just shitposting random things?

Yeah, this is really bugging me as well. They won't let Kyle review games because he has incredibly autistic reasons for liking/disliking games, and a general tendency towards negativity. So okay, that's fine, but then why do you let someone (Huber) review games who's literally hyped for absolutely everything and who is clearly not even trying to be objective. I actually really like Huber, he's basically someone who never found Cred Forums or reddit or whatever, who still has his childlike joy and automatic fascination for everything new - it's enjoyable to watch someone who genuinely enjoys video games. And the problem is not even that he reviews games, if those were marked as 'Huber Reviews' or whatever, but instead they are official EZA reviews and that's just questionable.

Holy shit i hate Ian Hinck so much

He ruins practically every EZA video now

He didn't had to, that was something out the bet on his own volition.
Also, I hope you're not implying that he deserved to be "punished".

Kyle doesn't want to review games, he could if he wanted to.

Ben please save us

>They won't let Kyle review games
What are you talking about?
No one is not allowing Kyle to review games, he doesn't want to do it.

Bound video was glorious you macaque.

>you macaque
Ian please go and stay go

Kyle is sort of annoying me know. During group streams he either gives people lame complements "Nice dodge, Jones!" or sort of trolls/seems bored.

During podcasts, he also seemed bored and pissed when they get off topic.

frankly I thoought that was genius.
Kyle put it best during the trial, stating that people voting just wanted to see him play it rather than if he broke any contract or not.

and then we got punished in seeing that Kyle is just a (if not a bit more) sjw than Ian was when he absolutley lost his shit over that one fairy considering herself ugly after Ganon made her fat.
Ian speaks up more often on sjw things, but it's usually seems that he's concerned about it POSSIBLY being offensive to other's rather than him personally caring. And at least admits defeat when called out on it or whatever.
Kyle I've noticed won't speak up as much, but when he does, he's much more stubborn and whiny about it.

>TFW your name is Ian and this dumb cuck is the only one who shares your name in the industry.

fuck off ian

Yeah, but you also share a name with Ian Smith, so it all evens out.

>jolly
>hype as an adjective

Irritating

you don't have to be such a dingus about it ian

>Kyle is just a (if not a bit more) sjw than Ian
no please say it ain't so

>Oh no, Kyle made a dumb comment on a video game! I need to blow it out proportion and say that he is SJW now
The only whiny little shit I see is you.

>it's a Brandon can't go 5 minutes without mentioning the fact that he's watching JoJo episode

what'd he say?

Kyle has reviewed a game before (due to losing a bet), he just hates doing it.

No clue who that is.

to be honest I don't like it when they go off topic on the main podcast. Frame Trap, yes. They should go nuts on off topic if they want, that's the point of it.
Main podcast I perfer if they kept to an hour(ish) of gaming news. I even think they spend too long on e-mail questions these days.

seriously look at the "settle it: Link to the past" video. Scan for where a fat fairy is and watch it. Kyle goes nuts and keeps bringing it up for the rest of the stream. Even hunting in the credits to see if she's still fat and only refering to deformed arms as her "being made ugly"

I said not as overt as Ian. But pay attention to things in Podcasts and whatnot when he hears things for the first time. He gets genuinely rustled, even if for the sake of time/group it's moved on from very quickly.

I review shouldn't be objective. A game is judged almost entirely on how it makes the person playing it feel.

I know this is supposed to be I AM SILLY but I agree with most of it, even if it is a tad exaggerated

NUHE

I don't know why people are surprised that Kyle is a SJW. I thought he made that perfectly apprent in a few Final Bosmans.

>That Facade where Ian has to roleplay as a racist

>tfw you open their chat by mistake and see one of their suicidal lesbian mods post something straight from the SJW starter-pack

Fuck now I want an ape drinking buddy. Still passed out from the night before and this guy comes in like "Wake up pussies the party is here"

As long you're white you can be pro-white.

Or be like Common Filth and be anti-white just because some gays are white.

Everyone knows Ian's a faggot, but at least his Bounding video was good.

What is it about EZA that attracts the batshit crazy fangirls?

cute white boys

>never willingly pretended to be racist
>visibly frustrated when someone brought up that he was a racist because he'd have to start RPing as one
>got rid of his character's racism as soon as humanely possible

Imagine being Ian. Imagine being so utterly friendzoned that it breaks you. Completely and totally breaks you. To the point where you actively try to become a gay woman just to reject the feelings that aren't being reciprocated.

Also, remember that time he made a grab for her tits on Tabletop Adventures and even Ben let out a shocked "Woah"?

Like what and what's the general chat like for them?
Britfag so to hell with staying up to watch them live.
Also death to whatever one of them who suggested the subscriber song. Or at least that thet had to break the speakers everytime they do it.

Please tell me you have a link for that.

This is a dreadful opinion and you should feel bad for having it.

He was right. The reason he kept going was because nobody else on the couch actually understood what he was saying. Look at the comments for that video and you'll see a similar sentiment.

He went for Elyse's tits?
Errmmm...source?
....you know...purely for evidence.

Don't quit it. It gets really good and Ian's character takes a HUGE backseat. It's all about that Necator/Yogala bromance.

The chat in general is ok but their mods are turbo feminazis.

There's no way I could find the episode. He goes to "fix her microphone" that's hanging from her collar and takes way too long doing the already weird and unsolicited act. Ben lets out a "woah", everyone gives him a weird look and Elyse tries to play it off by calling him "Grabby" in a "haha this is a joke just so the show keeps its flow but also she's definitely not okay with what just happened" tone.

I took a break from watching it a few episodes ago, in the one that starts with the two groups dealing with the duplicate wizards. TTA lost a lot of steam for me after Law died, does shit start to get real again?

Huber's new character gets introduced fairly quickly, and I think he's just as entertaining, if not more.

it becomes like episodes of Lost and Ben (who's never seen them) didn't even realise what he was doing.

Give a a vague idea (first few/middle/last) and I'll scan quickly for them if I can.

I really enjoy fiasco and having two in the space of like two weeks after not getting any since EZA started was a grand time

Kyle and Brandon's couple was comedy gold and I loved how Kyle made Ian play a confederate sympathizer in the other one.

The gang just met up again in the latest episode. Pomper is great.

It might have been around the Spervince arc, but I can't be 100% sure. I remembered someone mentioning it on Cred Forums and then I saw it while bingeing through the entire thing, but never made a note of which episode.

No matter what it turns out to be, The Mark of the Conqueror is significant.

Before I say why I need to divide the Souls community into two general groups - Conquerors and Conquered - and quickly define both.

Both have basically been around since Demon's Souls, but the very nature of the Conquered demands that the Conquerors come first. Why? Because Conquers beat the path and light the way. Afterward, like mold or a rot, the Conquered seep into the community, ever at the heels of the Conquerors.

How is that? Either by a lack of information upon release or due to a self-imposed restriction, the Conqueror goes in blind. Conquerors embrace the challenge From Software has extended with each release in their Souls/Bloodborne Series while the Conquered abhor it. While Conquerors scratched and clawed their way through levels and boss fights, the Conquered poured over FAQs, Strategy Guides, Wiki Articles, Google Search Results, Let's Plays and How to Videos.

Therefore the Conquered subsist by virtue of the illumination spread over From's games by the Conquerors, entirely dependent on it. Overtime they've let themselves forget this, fancying themselves old hands as they bring their borrowed knowledge and tactics to bear on each successive release.

And then here comes fucking Nioh, reminding the Conquered who they really are. And with little to no documentation in sight they hide behind shitposts so they can cling to that "gud" status they worked so hard to attain. Eventually they'll be back. Once the Conquerors have shown the way, that is.

And that's why The Mark of the Conqueror is significant. No matter how superficial, uselessly cosmetic or quickly outclassed it is, it stills says I'm not this weakling No, I'm a Conqueror.

> I loved how Kyle made Ian play a confederate sympathizer in the other one
This was great. Especially when Ian tried to make his Confederate sympathiser a non-racist and Bosman just goes "Oh, there's a lot of racial slurs in this letter of yours and lots of talk of enslaving subhumans" and forced Ian to own the racism angle.

What the sandwitch fuck are you talking about?

I don't agree with 100% of the shit I see of his, but Milo does seem pretty based. The Triggering was one of the most entertaining things I've seen all year, though a large part of that was also the philosophy professor who knew her shit.

>Spervince arc

I have no idea whereabouts that would be. I never saw the originals.

Kyle did nothing wrong

LTTP is pretty fucking overrated and even though it's like 99% just playing it up for the sake of trolling I'm glad Kyle is willing to call it out since nobody else ever does.

Did everyone ditch Eorzean Allies? Why is Damiani by himself now?

Needs Kyle's reaction as well

This

>you live in a world where stretching out your right arm if you gesture while speaking is automatically a nazi salute now

>it went from making a shit ton of money to making less shit tons of money
>I was totally right and Go was a total failure and didn't make any money
>just let me ignore that it temporarily made Nintendo worth more than the entierty of Sony
Why is he so obsessed with wanting to see Nintendo crash and burn in every possible way?
He's just contrarian and delusional as fuck these days.

>That time Ian started stroking Elyse's thighs and told her he noticed "peach fuzz" on them the day before
>That time Ian took a handkerchief from Elyse's cleavage and started sniffing it on camera
>That time Ian "fixed Elyse's microphone" to cop a feel of her tits on camera
>That time Elyse made a "I'm barren" off-hand joke and Ian started interrogating her to find out if she actually was or not and she had to force the conversation away from that because it's quite clear that her and her husband are genuinely trying to have a baby and not succeeding
God damn, how the fuck she stuck around as long as she did in GT is beyond me.

gonna need as many sources as you can on this user.
not the barren one. I/we trust your honesty on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI
youtube.com/watch?v=DfGPiVa1UFs

Here's shaved legs for starters.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2qjWatm16o&feature=youtu.be&list=PLaQokWZfgbyncYL2SSLXYP235_ToC1tFc&t=538

>lists all these things
>no links/time stamps

Include the barren one.

you know bosman is nintendo fan #2 of the group right

sounds like you're just assmad he doesn't suck their cock over everything they do like you probably do

ha ha! Love the obvious hard cut after.

I god, do they really have chat mods like that?

The chat's been fine from what I can tell so far, but one of my biggest hopes is that it never falls under oppression like the Giant Bomb community.

Strong email character, you say?

>Why is he so obsessed with wanting to see Nintendo crash and burn in every possible way?

Because he knows they're better than this.

If you marathon his old The Final Bosman videos there's a clear undercurrent of, amongst other things, him wanting Nintendo to live up to their potential and his frustration that they aren't even trying to.

Here's the barren one.

Bonus: He also asks her if she's ever had an abortion.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSGtSBsr4q0&index=58&list=PLebTrVJAp3aizaeep8rwykJpNlStABy4M#t=16m8s

post yfw you don't donate money for this shit.

Genuinely tempted to donate a dollar or 5 or whatever it is to get the Cup of Jones episodes.

>casually asking people if they've ever had an abortion

Of course, if you're a self-proclaimed "edgy nihilist" like Ian, abortion is basically just a form of a posteriori contraception.

IT'S A MIRACLE

Why is Brad so underrated?

youtube.com/watch?v=RvVrf6eHawY&feature=youtu.be&t=394

I think the thing about Kyle is that without a show like final bosman you don't really get that "relatable nerd that has weird opinions on video games" vibe anymore. He's just a guy that talks about what's going on at the moment in video games or is just there when they do a group stream.

I mean things like this: youtube.com/watch?v=T13pBdFFeTs

They just don't exist as EZA is right now. I think the main reason I adore Dumb Game Monday so much is because they let that part of him shine. You see a guy who's willing to just let himself get invested in something as stupid as B3: Game Expo for Bees, rather than someone just moderating a discussion about that week's news or whatever.

>that time he played pokepark for 7+ hours

Yeah, things like that. Nobody gives a fuck about pokepark, nobody talks about pokepark, nobody streams pokepark all night. But Kyle does.

*tips hat*

You are right though. Shit is going to hit the fan in less then 20 years at this rate.

I think it's to do with being made part time. Before He had to do his normal duties and Final/Time were the couple of set points in the week where he got to loosen up a bit and do things his way.
Now (not counting his new job of a week or so) He has the freedom to do what he wants in a flexable timeframe, but with no work buffer. After he does his shows/streams, he's just sitting aroung doing nothing, getting paid far less than he used to (his tiny kitchen makes me cry).
Not to mention things like the Podcast are done late evening after the group stream now, rather than just after/before lunch. I think that shows on everyone else too when they do them. Hard to be happy go lucky when you're thinking about going to be bed in a little while.

Hopefully this new behind the scenes thing with Geoff will help bring back some structure for him.

look at his arms holy shit

He also needs to stop being so damn hard on himself. Like I can relate to a degree but when he started doing bosman at home he constantly talked about throwing out entire episodes because he didn't like them after shooting and it was like what the fuck dude, people just like listening to you ramble about video games.

not op, here's
>That time Ian took a handkerchief from Elyse's cleavage and started sniffing it on camera
the only one I know:
youtu.be/AQ2bgVJx7Iw?t=213

"After the role of a lifetime, I've been "busy"." Looks Aaron Pauls doing well.

>Ian's face when

who the fuck is this and why should I care

Cup of Jones is just a buck, man. 5 gets you the podcast on Wed and the Love and respect stuff.

I'll probably end up firing them a few bucks then. Need more Jones.

to be fair she outright tells him to smell it again later.
Though I must say when OP said:

I and I'm sure everyone else, was thinking Ian went in and grabbed the thing, rather than it being thrown at him.

>Go into Ian bitching thread
>Get dick ready for Elyse sexual assault action
>After a about aminute of video watching realise how you miss her in the group and how much better EZA would be if she was with them and didn't go work with her husband instead.

>it's a "Bloodworth responds literally to a joke or sarcastic comment" episode

Bloodworth seriously needs a sense of humor.

Ben's not coming back, is he?

He's done plenty of dead pan jokes in the podcasts, but I like his straightman role.
I thought Jones was a better fit for a straightman, but he's being too carefree lately.

>Why is he so obsessed with wanting to see Nintendo crash and burn in every possible way?
Because the entirety of Easy Allies are made of Sonyfag retards who grew up with the PS1 as their first console. Also they browse NeoFag.

Wow he certainly looks like a fag.

>entirety of Easy Allies
>Sonyfag
bait

damiani was literally on-stage for a nintendo E3 conference and bosman's favourite two series are pokemon and zelda, sure sound like sony fanboys to me

>the entirety of Easy Allies are made of Sonyfag retards who grew up with the PS1 as their first console

well that's just plain untrue

>Ian will never get into Elyse's pants
>Elyse will forever be married a cishet pig who makes jokes about gassing kikes.

They sent him to Japan, they knew the risks.

goddamn I want that bunny farm video

Sucks to be Ian. I think he's on level with Anthony Burch for faggotry

Easy Allies are actually very clear about why they tend to prefer Sony. They like good video games, and Nintendo isn't making (m)any right now.

Obviously Damiani is excluded, as the massive Nintendo fanboy. But the rest of them (including Kyle) just want to play good games.

Thank fuck. Elyse and James are made for each other.

Ian's made for nobody. The faggot.

>Damiani is a Nintendofag
>Kyle is anti-pc and a cucked nintendofag
>Brad is part of pc mustard
>ben is a weebfag (therefore sony)
the rest is whatever. They are mostly positive for ps4 because, let's be honest, it's the only console worth anything atm, specially if you like movies and souls.

here's damiani at ninty's E3 by the way
youtu.be/gJN7XX26NFU?t=22m47s

Jesus those are some flimsy wrists.

Ian's little wiener can't compete with lanky white dude dong

But then they're not Sonyfags. I think the only one that has any real allegiance to Sony is Huber, the rest of them follow styles of games. Ben goes wherever the weebshit goes, Jones goes wherever the open-world games go, Bloodworth goes wherever the racing games go.

I wish they would play more PS2/Gamecube games on Tuesdays

Do any of them know squat about PC games, though?

>James
>lanky

They all know a little bit, but I don't think any of them know a lot.

For fuck sake, no one knew what Freelancer was when Kyle brought it up on the podcast.

Huber only seems like that because the only good outings Nintendo have had lately are on the 3DS and he has this weird aversion to handheld gaming. He really likes Tropical Freeze and SM3DW off the top of my head at least.

I think they do. Ben was complaining on twitter about Michael Pachter saying PC gamers are "essentially racists" with how elitist they are.

Bloodworth knows everything about everything.

>Its Janet "Mew2xing" Zimmerman

People agreeing with Michael "I don't have a clue, let me throw stupid predictions" Patcher

I never thought I'd see the day

Daily reminder this is your average EZA faggot fan. There's a reason based Don prefers to hang out with Funhaus.

That's the thing, I don't think anyone at all agreed with him. Ben certainly didn't.

Don loves Kyle and Huber though.

The replies Ben got on Twitter showed people trying to make a pont for Patcher.

Considering how Ian got a guy from Funhaus for a stream and Don working for both, I wonder if we might see some full blown crossover stuff down the line

>Bashes Trump

which episode

>Honestly believes for a few seconds that an FE game is about a race war

To be fair that'd be a much more interesting game

Nothing worse than a guy who wants to be feminine and masculine at once. And that's basically the problem with "normal dudes in 2016." Fucking pick one. Otherwise you just fucking weird me out with your Greaser/tumblrista haircut, girly gestures, pink shirt, and scruffy tough guy facial hair. God damn, kill yourself.

Look at the profiles of the people responding that way. The first real defender has "filthy SJW" as part of their twitter bio, and 2 of their 3 most recent tweets are about black lives matter and "refugees".

Isn't though? The latest was fantasy japs against fantasy germs.

if by prefers you mean got a full time job there after he was laid off and before Easy Allies started, then yes.

Pottery doesn't begin to cover it

>When Kyle takes your advice on Dumb Game Monday

I'm just thinking of those gang territory wars from that one part of san andreas but instead of a shootout it's a strategy RPG like fire emblem

>when they were uncomfortable playing DOAX3

I started laughing at the video portraying Hitler in a positive "martyr" light, but at the same time I started wondering why I found the notion so laughable. Unironically really makes you think...

Why does every 20 something these days carry water around? You know how often I drink fluids during the day? With my fucking meals, like a god damn human being. I don't need to fucking baby my lips with liquid every single second of the day. Do these people think they're going to die and turn into sand if they aren't constantly chugging fucking water? What neurotic no-fun whimps. Whats worse is all these tough guy musclehead losers carrying water around. NUH BRUH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I GOTTA GET THAT GALLON OF WATER A DAY I KNOW IM TRYING TO BE A BADASS AESTHETICALLLY BUT STILL I GOTTA BE NURSING THIS ALL DAY

What good are those muscles used for intimidation if you appear on par with your anxious habits as some anorexic highpants programmer dude with a lisp who looks like he's about to jump out of his skin?

Elyse is better in Funhaus than she was in GT.

cool

I don't even work out and I'm twice as big as him

Ian needs to go back to never being a guest on podcasts, but instead sitting in front of a 5th mic in a seperate area off camera.

He'd be way less annoying/actually be insightful if he only commented on what other guests were saying instead of actually being a guest himself

>No "Bosman at Home" for over a month because of dorito pope

I miss it.

in fairness it does look like it's somewhere they've been hiking and the sky we can see appears to be quite sunny. It's hardly the biggest crime for them to have one small bottle of water to sip from.

I never mentioned them

I do this because I like water.

Giant Bomb > * > literal shit > EZ morons

Wait, Kyle job is with Geoff?

What is this picture even trying to say?

take your best guess as to what it means you fucking retard

>OP posts picture of some woman with a bottle of water outside
>user replies to post with overly angry rant about 20 somethings carrying water
>I never mentioned them.

Excuse me as I slowly back away towards the door.

I dont remember , he went off on a rant about how Trump is an evil person and is going to destroy the country or some shit

He said on twitter the main reason bosman at home is on hiatus is because he got a job working with dewritos pope on some new youtube thing

it's just some shitposting

Fine man. If you don't understand what an "aside" is or footnote or what the basic concept of what's going on here is, you probably can't hold much of a conversation anyway

OH! So it's just to shitpost, I got it. My bad for trying to give it more credit than I should.

youtu.be/vRoZ2yhtMfU?t=18m49s

After doing pvp for a while and drowning in Carthus curved swords, straight swords and katana, I gotta say you're probably right.

Once ds got big on youtube and there were legions of retards following the strats of idiots, the community became no better than the community for any console FPS

Theres another one from EZA but yeah
Shit like this is unnecessary when talking about games

>even if someone's criticism of my favorite e-celeb is spot on I'll feign ignorance and scream "shitpost"

typical e-celeb cocksucking coward

An "aside" is meant to give be a quick extra bit of context the to the overall narrative without disrupting the flow.

Randomly shouting like a loon with how jealous you are of people who don't drink lard in this thread does not fit that bill.

That would be like Trump/Clinton ranting about some random guy in the audience wearing jeans as she/he was doing a tv debate.

>Shitposts without making an argument for said shitpost and retorts to petty insults
>Still refuses to explain
>Oh you're such an e-celeb faggot

Dude, shut the fuck up. I've been done saying shit you didn't like for longer than you've been complaining about it.

Ian's Trump sperging moment was when they first talked about Metal Gear Survive, I'm pretty sure.

>asks random girl on chat for her kik/skype so she can show her tits to him
>Gets banned
>has hissy fit and blames sjw mods.

Fine man. If you don't understand what an "aside" is or footnote or what the basic concept of what's going on here is, you probably can't hold much of a conversation anyway

is that who I think it is?

I'm totally fine if you want to counteract your whole shit and support what little I've said by having an extremely transient smartass moment.

im not that guy you were arguing with, i just think you're a faggot.

>working out gives you high test

lmao source pls

I'm not that guy either. I think he left. I was just pretending to be him. Oh my god, you don't know if I'm lying or not. Wouldn't this be exploitable in an argument in which no one knows who I am

>gets triggered by water
>gets called out by it quite calmly.
>pretends triggering never happened.
>gets called out for lying
>claims some silly motive.
>gets called out for nonsense.
>Trys to claim is the calm and reasonable one.

Okay. Sure thing pal.

Steve from Stranger Things really let himself go

sure thing fag

What the fuck do you mean "called out" and "triggered"

How about "got offended by/disagreed with" and "angry about"

Use your own words. You don't even make sense.

BRAIN BLAST

Not easy having fun when you have Ian being pissy like the little baby he is because they were playing it

best rant ive seen in a while

Being triggered. As in a massive rant over nothing WITH LOTS OF CAPS SHOUTING:
Called out. As in explained why a bottle of water in that senario is hardly worth a start of a rant:
Called out for lying:
If you know >"got offended by/disagreed with" and "angry about"
are perfect sensible alternitives, then failure to make sense has not taken place here.

Because he hates neo Nintendo and wants them to go back to the days before the Wii.

holy fuck

Still waiting on those Elyse nudes guys.
I don't care that no one claimed to have them. I want them damnit!

You'll have to ask Ian for those. I doubt he'll share his stash that easily though, it's how he got that restraining order after all.

This is actually less cringy than OP honestly.

How the hell do you not grow hair under your lip?

are these the people taking away my games?

so Kyle and Ian are virgins, right?
Not so sure about Ian but Kyle definitley.

Ian fucked some asian girl way before GT went down,

I'm seriously worried about Brandon's health, does he not know what living off of soylent does to him?

Ian's mentioned different ex's in seperate videos before with them only being context for a story for a thing that happened rather that the thing that happened.
Doesn't surprise me either. hipster finds hipster to fuck in hipster circles. Noting new.

This. Where the nudes at

Isn't soylent what turned Cosmo in to a tranny?

Probably the first sixhead I've seen.

God, I hate to confirm this but two of the three people I've met in real life looked like this, I don't, but shockingly accurate.

Lowering of male testosterone levels is a documented fact in the medical community. Boys are born with undeveloped testes more and more because of estrogen plastic shit.

Enjoy.
topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disappearing-male/

It is.
They got a question regarding diet and Brandon said it's too much of a hassle to eat so he lives off of that instead, he seemed unaware of the hormone stuff.

Getting cucked out of his OOT record after he made a big deal out of it was what broke his mind, not some bad tasting food substitute

The effects on estrogen from soy products isn't that big of a deal.

Retards should just make their own whey soylent. Plenty of recipes online.

He's an "1%".
You know, the people that are supposed to rule over this world.

timecode would be helpful

>when the hair says one direction but the beard is isis.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gJN7XX26NFU&feature=youtu.be&t=22m47s

>t=22m47s

Imagine being so fucked that you patrol your friends for any potential nazi hand symbols during World of Warcraft discussions.

t. Fat greasy virgin in autism jeans

What a faggot

Sometimes I get the feeling that most of the Allies don't want Ian around

Since I only listen to their podcasts when I'm out of other casts to listen to.

Who was it that basically said he's only finding out about game stuff by reading their own forums? It was either the latest podcast or the latest Frame Trap.

Everytime he's about to sperg, Kyle and Jones do the same face, almost like a rolleye.
Dungeon skeleton probably does too, but his face is to stiff to notice.

>there will never be a Jones, Huber, Ben, and Kyle fiasco
>Ian will always be there to play lesbian and force himself into the spotlight
>Ben will never get to fully unleash his racist characters without Ian getting rustled

I geniunely love Ian Hinck despite his sensitivity to social issues, and I think at the end of the day he's a person who'll treat others nicely if they in turn treat others nicely.
Fight me.

>Ben will never unsheath the katana he probably bought on Ian

Huber ruins shit way more than Ian. Huber Syndrome is the most vapid shit ever and every time he's on the podcast or stream or anything else he just spews superficial platitudes about things he likes in games, but he won't ever actually back them up or take a stance on them because if anyone tries to discuss opinions with him he just rolls over and does the whole "We can all have our own opinions, man, let's not argue" bullshit that people do when they don't have the intelligence or spine to actually back up their opinions. He knows nothing about game design, yet Huber Syndrome focuses 50% of the time on game design in the most retardedly ignorant and surface-level ways, and he's always screaming and shouting like an autistic child and trying to act like is favorite wrestling characters (the Trial of Kyle Bosman was fun until Huber started talking and fucking everything up and making it cringeworthy and un-fun). God, he's fucking obnoxious.

That's fine, but the group and its videos would be better without him.

>Kyle goes nuts and keeps bringing it up for the rest of the stream. Even hunting in the credits to see if she's still fat and only refering to deformed arms as her "being made ugly
This makes him an SJW?
Rattling up Damiani makes him an SJW?
You know he kept bringing up the graphics and the poor level design of the dungeons as well?
The guy made fun of Nintendo for removing the boob slider on Xenoblade.
He said people should call Kotaku during a Dumb Game Monday because a female monkey didn't have an attack.
You people read into things in such an autistic way that you need to label someone as either or, there can't be any nuance.

Congrats, you made EZA as boring as possible.
Brad doesn't really add any refreshing dynamic to the group that someone else doesn't cover(though I do love him), if you want to get rid of someone, it oughta be him. Ian is the closet thing we have to a demographic that isn't white male, so giving him the boot really kills the already low sense of diversity that EZA currently has. Your plan only serves to further sterilize the content of EZA, an issue they've suffered from since they lost Elyse back at GT.

>>Ian will always be there to play lesbian and force himself into the spotlight

This does get really annoying. At least he stopped making his characters just kill everyone at the end like he did in every GameTrailers Fiasco game. That shit was unbearable cringe.

I do miss having Ian as a constant member of the podcast as a central background character. He did fit in that roll very well.

Well he's not an entertainer but he does seem the most adverse of the group in terms of general skill level of the vidya and can get behind niche Western and Japanese games while still appreciating bigger budget titles.

I'd pin him as the "Ryu" of the roster, an honest game critic.

As someone who falls in love with those who don't return the feelings, I have deep emotional ties to Ian Hinck. He's my guy. I wish him the best.

>Uncharted 4 is my goty

Why do people care about Bosman again?

I loved every moment of Kyle trolling the community. It was glorious.

>Starts up LttP stream
>Watches opening
>Leaves house
>Says that's about all he can mentally take for one night
>Signs off twitch
>Literal 10 minute stream
Chat lost its fucking mind.

MANGO!

DQ7 isn't "The Last of Us" tier so it won't get GOTY twice, if DQ7 ever did get GOTY.

My sides, is that him?

Yep.
Nice guy, by the way.

I think the real problem is we're all seeing alot more of them than we used to and everyone's quirks (or lack thereof).
With GT most of us only really saw them for a little while per week. Whereas now we're putting an effort to check out all the stuff they put out.
With them producing alot more "on camera" content and also not worrying about how to talk to not risk getting fired by the owners, we're simply noticing shit more.
Like our personal social circle. Spend a night down the pub with them and it's always a laugh. Spend a two week holiday with them and there are times you intend to kill a few of them.

Souls is great and a portion of its fanbase is truly amazing and one of the best to be a part of but yes the average souls player is obnoxious. they aren't fairys playing girls characters or numales for means of women empowerment though. they are literal virgins so desperate and thirsty they've reached the point of not even role playing as the character but role playing it as their waifus as they protect them from enemies in a desperate attempt to make at least 1 connection to a female in their life other than family members.

Ian's a good friend.

hold on. Is he Michael or Mango?

filename

I never liked Huber much, for all the reasons I mentioned. But you're right that seeing him so much more makes it worse.

This is your average Cred Forums user.

You sure look foolish now.

I like Huber but I have no doubt in my mind that his girlfriend needs to be put up for a sainthood or something for the amount of Huberisms she has to deal with daily.

Who's settling in for Bosman v Wozniak here?

Tonight's the night he takes down Woz's score. I can feel it.

Michael.
Mango is truly anonymous, for now.

EZA community is probably the worst thing about EZA at the moment. I'm in a PSN chat group with old GT fans though, and thank fuck for that. I'd be bummed if I had to vibe with the current fan community.

He'll at least break 400k.

If you were going to watch anybody that knew anything about game design, why would you watch some of the most casual game reviewers on the planet?

None of these faggots know what SaGa is or Steambot Chronicles. They rather play movies like Shenmue and Uncharted.They prefer Ocarina over Link to the Past. They're imbeciles with godawful tastes.

>not some scrawny white boi

Yes, because he's as big of a neckbeard sperglord as Cred Forums.

He didn't say they were "essentially racists", he said they were "LIKE racists" in how insular, arrogant and superior they act.

It's hilarious how butthurt you mustards are about this that you need to distort something so simple.

Most EZA fans are old GT fans...you aren't a special unicorn.

You're not wrong, but Huber is particularly ignorant and frequently talks way above his own level.

>They prefer Ocarina over Link to the Past.
You know....except for video evidence of some of them strongly disagreeing with that notion.

I dunno dude, there seems to be some weird drama going on with some of the new people/mods that came in when EZA was founded. I probably misspoke with how I phrased things though. The community in general is alright, it's just certain key members who turn me off to the thing as a whole.

>They prefer Ocarina over Link to the Past.

If by "they" you mean Kyle. Yeah, sure. """They"""

This.
Retards everywhere.

is that Ashley Burch? It looks like her quite a bit

Is that Ash?

Yeah. Ian also had a clip of himself hanging out with Anthony Burch at some show at the end of an Easy Update episode.

Eh, most of the EZA mods were GT mods.
Some people are a bunch of butthurt cunts especially after the Kyle troll. That NeoGaf thread got cancerous.

Also, I don't mind the EZA SJW members, as long as they don't get offended by the smallest things or shove their agenda down my throat.

>it's how he got that restraining order

DUDE WHAT?

>what is joke

skim a thread before panicing user.

>NeoGaf thread got cancerous
impossible

He has to be, if he's paying that much and not to promote something he does like some of the other sponsors. The hero we need, kek

I'm sure ad agencies rent out his forehead for adspace

I talked to him and he told me this:
>Yeah, I like them. If this is what it needs to keep them doing what they do, all right.
I donate $5 since them.

Pretty sure there's a gay farmer missing his barn somewhere

I will too soon, my paypal account is dry, and I haven't got around to call a friend to lend me his.
I want that Cup of Jones, and the podcasts early.

You sounded like a cool nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=bbuwgY6I0rI&list=PLPfyFmR9_9BAaZXH3vmqzOA_Rd5MGmxPK&index=1

I knew it wasn't.
I knew it couldn't.
I knew I had no logical reason to believe it so
I knew to do so would be nothing but utter madness.

So why the fuck did I grab my cock and click this while expecting legit Elyse win (nip slip at least) that I could jerk too!?!

Well at least what I got was a fitting punishment for my erection.

Copy and paste the link.
It's all of them.

I love you! I only saw the first 6 or seven before cancelling my pledge because I'm a third world nigger and I don't have plastic, but I will come back with a vengeance soon, I promise.

have some thick neck

At first I was okay with Ian after not liking him that much on GT. Damiani was really annoying the first episode but he improved quick, Ian has just gotten progressively more annoying.

Cute, CUTE!

Bloodworth knows his shit and Damiani always has valid complaints.
Ian is just a whiny cunt.

I want to suck Iam's little penis and fuck him after, since he's not able to do the active role.

I never would have thought it, but somehow Damiani has really grown on me. I honestly look forward to seeing him on the podcast more than just about any other guest except for Ben.

His streams are shit though.

do you have a link to the love and respect bonus stream or is that not on youtube?

I've become friends with quite a few people through the forums and discord. Most came in around 2014 or 15. Honestly I'm surprised how few people have stuck around from the pre-GT Time days. Seems like I have to explain Invisible Walls to just about every EZA person I meet.

>I have to explain Invisible Walls
Just say it was a crap podcast mostly lead by Shane who, if you disagree with him even with valid arguments, would keep complaining and dismiss any relevant point the other guys would bring up.

I was scared the GT guys would work with him after GT ended.

>He's saying that black people aren't offended by the shit Ian complains about
don't generalize

are you memeing or are you seriously ranting about people drinking water

oh my god pokepark was soooo goooooood

woah jimbo you sure grew up fast

well what else came out this year?

now that's what I call an odd form

You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

If you cared about game design you'd be watching other channels, because it's very obvious that their channel is not about that and goes in a different direction (entertainment/reviews).

Again, you're an idiot. And you probably don't recognize good game design either.

I feel like Bloodworth is one of the best guys to discuss games in general with but I would love to just listen to Jones talk

Just a reminder that EZA is meant for cute socially functioning gamers not basement dwelling friendless dickbags

holy shit user thank you, will this playlist update or is it forever the first 16?

Can confirm

Went to the EZA meetup with Jones at Pax. There was about 15ish of us there, and was all GT fans.

Just listening to Jones talk in an intimate setting live was fucking great.

Of course. They are all mouthbreathing casuals. I like EZA but fuck me are they shallow sometimes.

jesus christ no wonder they switched to directs, reggie and bill have zero stage presence. It's like they forgot how to talk.

This is your average Metal Gear fan

>oy vey shut it down

What the fuck

>those self-inflicted cuts on her thighs

Stallman?

Kekd

Only these, mate, sorry.

They literally tell you who reviewed each game at the beginning you fucking moron.

What was this?

>thread is about to 404 when I finally have something to say about Ian/Elyse content

theres always next week I guess