Why haven't you brought me yet Cred Forums? There's a flash sale! tales thread

Why haven't you brought me yet Cred Forums? There's a flash sale! tales thread

COURAGE IS THE MAGIC THAT TURNS DREAMS INTO REALITY[/SPOILER]

I already played you over a decade ago.

>30fps on PS3
>60fps on Gamecube

why

Because it is a port of the PS2 version. Which had worse shadows and ran at 30fps. But had a little bit of extra content.
60fps would certainly be preferable, but it's not like ToS suffers a lot from the lower framerate. The gameplay is quite slow.

The Tales series is dogshit that isn't even worth pirating.

>flash sale
Really? I'll have to buy it then. It's been forever since I played ToS and I never played Knight of Rattata. All shitflinging about it aside I still feel like I have to play it. Really need to go back and do Xillia 2's post-game dungeon but I can't be assed to raise everyone's affection even with spamming Love Potions from Poker and I can't exactly figure out the right way to tackle to the Super EX Monsters. I've only killed about 3 of them so far.
Thanks for the notice tohugh OP. Is Graces f on flash sale as well?

This is on steam now, right? Should I get it on Steam or play on GC?
Is it a good place to start with the series?

it's probably the BEST place to start with the series. It's the perfect transition to later, better games, or to the older, simpler games.

Is the PC port really that bad, or i am better off emulating the gamecube version.

because honestly, i didn't like you all that much. The story was all over the place, the characters weren't that interesting, the combat was dreadful, the world(s) rather generic, most dungeons were a fucking chore to get through and the chibi character models fucking ruined any serious tone the game might've had for me, i just couldn't take it seriously.

also the sequel sucks but we don't talk about that one

Because I already bought Symphonia HD solo in a previous sale and have no desire to touch DotNW ever again.

will you buy her game?

Is it 60fps on steam do we know?
would suggest not given that the Steam version is ported from PS3.
Does the newer version have additional content though?

i think they fixed the pc version. look on the steam forum.

ZELOS DID NOTHING WRONG!

the gamecube version is 60fps, I believe the PS2 and hd version are locked at 30, which is fine, you don't need 60 for this game.

Reading stuff on Steam it seems like there's lots of extra content. I don't mind 30fps if it gets me more content really.

yeah, the gamecube version was far more simplified. mystic artes, mania difficulty, and some other stuff is in the HD version. Really, I'd say it's fine if it's your first Tales game. just avoid the awful sequel.

VESPERIA PS3 WHEN?!

>buying games

It's been like over ten years since I've played it so I might be incorrect, but wasn't Zelos a huge douchebag that deserves everything that happened to him?

>VESPERIA PS3 WHEN?!

he had a hard life user. he acted like a douche to hide his true feelings.

literally
w h y
h
y

we just might never know user

At this point I really want to see it on Steam.
I would deck my profile out with Rita if they release it.

>At this point I really want to see it on Steam
Can't wait for it to be the 360 version instead.

I heard a rumor that they said something along the lines of it being too hard to translate or some shit and the translation team got fed up
which doesn't make sense because they've localised more than 6 games all translated after Vesperia

or Microsoft has some stupid exclusive contract preventing it going on anything playstation

>Ask for Innocence R
>Nothing

>brought
Where was I supposed to bring this game?

It's fine

To a bar to pick up girls faggot.

>he doesn't play tales games with his gf or wife

Was Xillia's dub recorded in a cave? All the voices have a weird echo.

Yeah its bad, Milla has(or rather sounds like she has) lisp because of that. Xillia2 fixed it.