PSN Flash Sale Weekend

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MS4_Z84-rRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOhUgVP4fOI
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/disney•pixar-monsters-inc-scream-team-(psone-classic)/cid=UP9000-NPUJ94635_00-0000000000000001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are the SAO games any good?

What a shitty sale

This. They didn't even try. The majority of titles are fucking PS1 games.

thread theme should be fucking crickets cus this sale is shit and no one gives a fuck, now kill yourself you shill fuck and check this 6

The game itself seems promising so far, they went all in on the mmorpg setting and it actually feels fairly immersive when the game just lets you be. The problem is the SAO cast keep dragging you away for unrelated kirito fawning shenanigans every few minutes and it's fucking mind numbing.

Only a couple of hours in so far so maybe it gets better.

>game is on sale
>game + season pass is on sale
>season pass isn't on sale
fuck off

which one are you playing user?

Whoops, Hollow Fragment.

There's already a thread dumdum

I'll probably get Grim Fandango.

They've done this about every fucking time with Xenoverse.

It's Bamco's doing as it's the same way when it goes on sale on the Xbone.

Flash sale? Lol console fags so glad I dont have to stay in your closed economic market.
>feelsgood.jpg

I live in EU

if i make an USA account will sony ban my ass?

also when im logged in the USA account will i download games and shit form the USA servers?
also will i be able to play onine with only USA people?

pls dont laught at me i never used a PSN account in my life till now

>will sony ban my ass?
I doubt it. I have a Japanese account and nothing has ever happened. I even had one with the ps3.

cool, but do you know the answer to my other questions?

guilty gear is on sale 60% off. it's probably the best fighting game out right now, i definitely recommend it.

these flash sales are so bad.
Why do I bother even checking in on them. It only ever has ps3/vita shit on it.

>expecting ps4 deals from a Sony sale
Oh you must be new to consoles

ya I just bought one to shitpost in this thread

That Nitroplus fighting game is alright if you really like Nitroplus characters.

DARIUSBURST: CS is on sale. Nice

>weeb shit

I can see why Cred Forums would like this sale but theres nothing for me. I'm currently playing Witcher 3 on Death March so I dont need any new games anyway.

Tales of Zestiria any good?

I got Catherine, Tales of Chronicles and Child of Light Complete for $15.

I can't complain, breddy gud.

No. You can kinda tell but they switched directors early on and the story turns into a huge mess.

Top Nep VII
Akiba's Trip
Shante & Pirates

Help me choose Cred Forums
I can only afford 1.

holy fuck i just came like a horse to that scene like 5 minutes ago

is this fucking destiny?

Not sure what console you got, PS3, or PS4, but avoid Akibas Trip on PS3 and Vita at that. It's decent but probably a $10 game at best.

Should I get Revelator for PS3? I have no PS4 and it hasn't been announced for PC.

Nah that image gets posted alot here.

And I still haven't found the sourceHelp

More anime shovelware, pass. Japanese games are garbage.

It means you got fantastic taste senpai.

Aoi Shirasaki

FYI, she changes it to Kotone Suzumiya and did some uncensored as Rena Yamamoto.

thnaks user good to know, im downloading now the TOKYO HOT one
i hope its good

Is this any good? For some reason, my PS3 is loaded with shitty 2D fighters.

How are the Atelier games? I see that the trilogy is on sale, but I have never played any. Is the story and/or characters any good? From what I've read it focuses on crafting and I'm not sure I like that idea much.

Also have never played a single Shin Megami Tensei game, are they good? I love Fire Emblem and I'm playing Advance Wars 2 right now, liked the first one very much although I felt it didn't fully use all of its mechanics. Should I play the ones that are on sale?

Never mind on the Atelier shit, just saw it is for Vita.

I'm looking for PS3 games. I like weeb stuff as long as it isn't too Moe.

Wish Persona 3 was on sale

>Have PS3, PS4, and Vita
>Flash Sale has Pirate Warriors 3, Digimon, and Nitro+ Blasters
>Limiting to myself around $35
>Already have PW3 on PC
>Thoughts of getting Digimon but its $23 on PS4 and $16 on Vita and theres no cross buy for either
>Also have thoughts of getting Nitro+ and its $11

I dunno what to decide on.

Do you like Saya, Sonic and Al Azif? If so then get it.

emulate p3 fes on your pc and upscale it to 1080p
the mc dies at the end in p3 and adachi is the killer in p4
enjoy

I've already been spoiled and my rig doesn't run it at a speed I can tolerate

i really enjoyed digimon on the vita, then again i prefer those types of games on handhelds

The game looks worse, loads slower, and one of the stages has framerate drops, but otherwise it's the same as the PS4 version and it has crossplay with the PS4.

>Skullgirlls encore for the PS3 is on sale
>Skullgirls 2cnd encore is not

fuck

Never played a Dragon Ball Z game in my life, but loved the anime when I was younger. Xenoverse worth getting?

Akiba's Trip or Digimon?
I'm getting them for my PS4 but if the game is somehow better on another platform I have it too. Does Akiba play similar to the Yakuza games? AKA a brawler with a lot of variety and minigames and has a large world to be a digital tourist in?

yes

What garbage. I was going to say at least DDS is on sale but then I remembered this is the PS3 version of it.

Get Digimon. Akiba is better on PC because you can unlock the frame rate. Also, it's a mediocre as hell game. It can wait. There's not any variety like the Yakuza games.

Omega Quintet is worth it for that price, I've seen it drop lower but hard mode is alright if you want a mediocre JRPG to pass the time

No. The only thing you need to worry about is getting money onto the account for purchases

What am I supposed to buy here.

It's settled then, guess i'm going Digimon.

Never heard of them.

SAO Re: Hollow fragment is pretty good, story is SAO tier of garbage but the gameplay is solid even if it's simple, exploring the hollow area is a lot of fun.

>weeb shit
nothing to see here folks

They'd be at least 9/10 if it weren't for the story quests.

The story is pure SAO drivel that manages to fellate Kirito even more so than the anime or books.

The Sony marketing department is on rapid response tonight it looks like

This, wasn't worth full price but this is perfect

Then don't get it. It's an okay fighting game but really more for fans of Nitroplus characters.

Is the Naruto game worth 25 dollars if I dont actually like Naruto, but do like the aesthetics of the Storm games?

>game plus season pass is on sale
>game standalone isn't

Just wait a few months on that one. It'll get an expansion/complete edition in February that includes all the DLC, plus a new scenario based on the movie starring Nardo's kid.

i got it when it 5$ 3-4 months ago in a flash sale

i didnt even have a ps4 yet, i still havent played it now that i have a ps4, just got the ps4 nepnep which im waiting for the jap voices to install(even tho i dont use them) then ima play it tonight
neptuna is the only game that was worth buying this flash sale.

pizza is in the oven

You tell 'em, user.

How dare these shills interrupt our console wars, E-celeb drama, and off-topic American Presidential election nonsense! The nerve of them!

Wait for the sequel next month

Tempted as fuck by Digimon but I'm not sure I want to play a long turn-based RPG on a PS4 and the Vita version is supposed to suck dicks.

When the fuck is grand kingdom going on sale

All Postgame content is gated to the hard mode as a heads up. The optional dungeon ends on certain floors depending on the difficulty Hard mode the only mode that unlocks all the floors. It's also challenging at the end because it forces you to break the game and deal massive damage in one turn or the bosses will break turn order and one-shot your entire team

It is blatantly obvious that this thread is more shill than genuine user. Plz go.

It comes across more as people wanting to know about the games, and other anons saying if they liked them or not

>He thinks Persona is good for it's story

I do not like animes, but love JRPGs.
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment is a decent JRPG?
PS4 version or Vita version?

It's certainly not worth a shit because of waifus.

I fucking hate how the ps4 has no backwards compatibility. There's a ton of games that go on sale regularly that I would buy but I'm not digging up my ps3 for them.

Depends of what you expect of a jrpg.
If you play it for the story like it's FF7 or something then you'd better skip it.

In this case I don't mind the story being bad or even absent. The gameplay and the character development is good? You can "feel" more powerfull each level?

>Digging up
Why the hell would you put it away? There's a ton of good games still left to play on PS3.

In hollow fragment you start level 100 so you can already stomp most monster in the story, if you go to the hollow area you will fight monster that will kill you instantly until you get to a proper level.
You won't see much difference between each individual level but you clearly will see that gaining 10 levels make you a lot stronger.
Gameplay is simple, do nothing for auto attack that do almost no damage unless you're overlevel(but you need to use it to upgrade your weapon mastery), press square for burst attacks, which are just stronger attack, get the timing right for faster attack. You have a Counter and Dodge skill that can make you invincible if you know how to use them, letting you fight monster that can kill you in one hit.

As you play you unlock a shit ton of skill and unlock even more OP stuff with the administration console, like 10% more damange, the original sword skill system that let you make combos with your most OP skills

TLDR: It's a simple game with a lot of content.

This.
I got my Xbone, Wiiu, PS4 AND PS3 hooked up.
PS3 has many games that I want to play yet.

Wow, thank you for the deep talk!
>It's a simple game with a lot of content.
It goes well with what you said it, gonna give it a chance, thank you!

Hope you enjoy it as much I do(45 hours in and not halfway done), if you want to get the platinum trophy in one go you'd better read a guide though

Gonna grab that and probably skullgirls for the 4th time. How active is the GG playerbase these days?

It's small but you shouldn't have a problem finding games. If there aren't any lobbies, make one and it'll fill up pretty fast.

Not one damn thing for PSP, fuck this

Get Shantae. I really like it.

Oh hey me.

Gonna ask this shit on both threads for more responses.

Are there any games similar to Xenoblade Chronicles on sale? An user told me that FF 12 is very similar, but the remake for that doesn't come out until sometime next year. SAO is an offline mmo right? Any of them any good?

Also thinking of double dipping and getting Digimon for the vita. I have a long break between classes at college, and that seems like a perfect thing to play and put some more hours into after I burn myself out from school work during that break.

>Thread Theme
You know this is pure caner when you see it.
Same applies to roleplayers.

for SAO Re: HF, read
It is a single player mmo but you're the only chosen one, you won't meet 1000 people with the unique and ultimate weapon of doom every 10 meters, it's a RPG inside a mmo, very little fetch quests, everything is story related.

don't bother, it's fucking garbage

Nothing I'm particularly interested in...

Are Tales of Chronicles and Megaman Legends worth it? Never played either but always had a slight interest.

How's Ni No Kuni?

>Australian
>tfw no flash sale

Fucking slant eyed gook fucks.

Hollow Fragment or Lost Song?

>Digimon
The only real difference between handheld and console is that the PS4 version has antialiasing whereas you can play the Vita version on the toilet.

>PW3
The shading on the PS4 version is neat but I would say it's not different enough to justify an entire second purchase of the game.

>Nitro+
If you can't name at least like half the cast then a lot of the charm is lost.

>tfw paid $80 for Nep V2 5 months ago

Only player HF and the game was already detailled in this thread.
Heard Lost song had better gameplay but less content

Don't bother, they're fucking garbage.

Fuck you.

>Advent Dark Force

nice

You're garbage

you get to play it before us

>go on front page of steam store
>no sale

Fuck off shitposter, telling lies on the internet should be punishable by death.

someone didn't read the thread or click the link

Baiting, user.

How is the spiderman game on Vita

>Expecting a PC gamer to not be a complete retard

Sir, I believe you are retarded.

IS ONE PIECE GOOD? I DONT HATE MUSUOU BUT I CAN GET BORED EASILY IF THERE'S NO DEPTH OR INTERESTING ASPECTS

CAN YOU PLAY AS SMOKER OR ONE OF THE ADMIRALS

If you like One Piece get it, and yes you can play as Smoker and the Admirals. In fact Fujitora is OP AS SHIT

Is Neptunia U worth it?

Fujitora is the most broken character I've ever played in a musou game. Hold R1, win battles. Not even on the hardest difficulty do they stand a chance against a big fucking rock.

Plays like a watered down Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus. If you like Neps, go for it.

bought me some Omega Quintet since im a fuckin weeb

Nep U is okay, but it's rather grindy. It's good for the price of $9, but don't expect DMC out of it.

FUCKING AWESOME I GET TO BE KIZARU AND SHIT AND THE REST OF EM ALL THE WARRIORS
15 BUCKS SOUNDS GRAND

IM SUPER IMPRESSED WITH THEM EVER SINCE ATTACK ON TITAN TURNED OUT SO FUCKING GOOD

I happen to love Neps and Senrans but I've been avoiding U and Bon Appetit because I rarely ever hear good things about them. Getting them both now though since it's only 15 bucks for both.

Are Revelator, Advent Dark Force, and Lost Song worth $24 each?

In case you werent aware, be prepared for fucking huge amounts of dialogue. The girls in Omega Quintet never want to shut the fuck up. Its gotten the point where I've just started skipping everything story related since I dont give a shit anymore and just started enjoying that sweet battle system.

I played through all the Nep games. The dialog length can't possibly be longer than some of those scenes... right?

>Transformers Cybertron franchise pack
>$28, can't buy games separately
But why would I ever want to play the first game when the second one was better in literally every way?

no idea, yes, and fuck no since it's SAO related

For anyone who played it, is Ragnorak Odyssey any good? Looks like an action RPG from gameplay videos and that kind of game is my cup of tea.

Bon Apetit is kind of mediocre but if you were going to buy Valkyrie Drive later apparently having a Bon Apetit save gives you 20-something extra cosmetic items so there's that.

I never played SK, this Bon Appetit is much lewd?
I only care for some titties.

I wouldnt know that for sure, I've only kind of played one of the Neptunia games. But it'll feel like a slog to get through some of the dialogue.

>there are people not getting Ni No Kuni
Ishygddt

That game is shit though.

I played the demo once and wasn't terribly impressed.

Is Ni No Kuni actually good? I've heard a lot of "It's alright"s and "It's not that good"s

No. It's pretty much the worst MH "clone" I've ever played, aside from Lord of Arcana. It's so fucking floaty.

It's a very pretty Pokémon clone.

The only things Ni no Kuni has going for it are the charm, graphics, and sound.
The gameplay was boring as shit, and the characters and story were just not good. The writing wasn't bad though, I'll admit.

I love DotNW the sequel to ToS, but it was my first true JRPG experience, so there might be some bias there. I know most people hate it especially ToS fans. Still I day for $5 two full blown console JRPGs are worth it.

Its got some great music and atmosphere. Its cute as fuck and the part after it looks like you've beaten the game made me a little teary.

But in traditional Level 5 form, your allies are stupid, they waste all their magic, you cant tell them to block when they need to right away, and you gain another party member so late that they basically become a benchwarmer. It also feels a lot like babbys first Dragon Quest.

Its got some charm to it and if you can stomach some of the flaws, I'd say its worth your time.

>floaty

Thanks for the save, user. I'll put that 8$ to better use.

Anyone recommend the vita version of Darius burst ?

SMT isn't like FE or Advance Wars except for Devil Survivor on the DS/3DS. That said they are still worth playing.

MML is one of my favorite games of all time but that's probably due to nostalgia. It has a very lighthearted and charming feel and the graphics/art direction are fantastic but the gameplay mechanics feel a bit dated and clunky. Worth it if you are already accustomed to 3D games of the time.

I want Darius Burst, but 23 still feels fucking expensive. I'd get the vita version but I want co-op.

I want something under $10. Should I get this or Hollow Fragment?

>Cybersluts
>Corpse Party

I think I'm going to stop there this sale, some Vita stuff is always nice. I always buy games I never end up playing just because they're cheap so any more than this is overkill.

Alright, a couple questions.

How is Pirate Warriors 3 if you're not so much for musous but did like One Piece to a point before giving up due to being incredibly far behind? I made it a ways into Skypeia before the despair set in. I hear it's a good abridged take on the series at least.

And how's Akiba's Trip if I'm getting it for Vita? I hear it's pretty mediocre but is it at least any good in terms of exploring the city and finding stores to peruse and shit?

The physical one dropped in price already.

>Corpse Party

Only get that if you've played the PSP games AND you absolutely need more of the series. I can't recommend Blood Drive in good faith to anyone but the most hardcore of Corpse Party fans.

So I picked up Cyber Sleuth solely because of nostalgia for the old show I watched as a kid. Know nothing going in and I don't want to know much, just wondering if I should play on normal or hard. In my experience Japanese games tend to be piss easy, especially licensed ones, but at the same time I think it's an RPG or something? and goddamn do I just not have the patience for grinding in a game like that.

Also can I choose which digimon my pal is? Because Palmon and Gomamon were the best and I wanna pal around with them instead of like, I don't know, Agumon or something.

It's still $80 here, and physical copies are already getting hard to find.

I got all the endings in Blood Covered and Book of Shadows and I'm unspoiled so far as to how blood drive ends.

How bad is it, exactly? The chibi graphics are a bit off putting but I'm doing this for the plot so is it bearable for that purpose at least?

>What to play on
Hard basically just increases item drop rates and boosts your opponents' stats. You'll most likely have to grind like a motherfucker to constantly have powerful Digimon.

>Choose who your pal is
The game starts you off with a choice between three of them (Terriermon, Hagarumon, and one other) but as the game goes on you're able to get like 200 other digimon. You can definitely get a Palmon and a Gomamon as the game goes on.

You can change difficulty mid-game, don't worry too much about it. Start with Hard and don't be afraid to lower it if it's too much.

Hard mode is rough and absolutely requires the player to recognize and exploit the mechanics of the game, including all typing advantages, passive abilities, buffs, status, and recognizing how batshit OP Pierce damage is. It does definitely have some grind in hard mode, but there are tools in the game to increase exp gain to obscene levels.

Your initial choice is limited but you can very easily recruit and digivolve your way around the entire roster.

It has really great charm and the gameplay is like 3d tales series. It's fun and it has a really fun story and has sick animated cut scenes

How's Naruto UNS 4? I really liked 3 but Rev was not really that good.

I didn't get too far before my memory card shat itself but after 10 hours of play it's definitely a bit rough. In-game performance is so unoptimized that turning on your flashlight makes a slight dip in framerate, the gameplay mixes the first game's style with the darkening meter of BoS but adds annoying chase/hiding sequences and traps that are difficult to see in the dark, the pause menus have loading screens which will drive you mad after a while, and from what I did get to experience in terms of story it seems like this one's set to jump the shark a bit with magic playing a more explicit factor and some of the new characters looking like they came out of a chuuni fantasy. I won't say it's piss poor but man, you better love you some Corpse Party. It's playable, but your faith will be tested.

>Hating Queen
>Hating Flash Gordon

Vita runs the worst and doesn't come with the DLC like the PS4/PC versions. It's really just a simple beat em up with light dating sim aspect. There isn't much to explore but there are a decent amount of side quests.

>Knows how to diference story from writing.

Not him, but yeah, you will save $8 here.
I don't really care about shallow games, but this one is just boring.

Is Tales of Symphonia good? Never played a Tales game before.

I hate Tales of, but my best friend is crazy about it. He played every one of them.
He always tell me to play Synphonia, it's the best for him.
Not sure if this helps.

>gameplay is like the 3d tales series

?????

They might look a little similar on the surface but they are VERY different to play.

NNK is clicking abilities when they come off cooldown at a relaxed pace and scrolling through menus for support spells. 3D Tales games are wild and combo-driven.

>Catherine for 4.99

What the fuck are you even doing user? Play that shit right now.

I'am really dumb, user.
The game is really this good?

>Paid 20 bucks for it less than a month ago.

JUST

Shit yeah. Getting Xenoverse with the bundle to prep for Xenoverse 2.

AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Dragon Ball Xenoverse + Season Pass Bundle

Which of these should I get? I'm a poor fag so I don't want to spend a lot.

Catherine's legit on sale on PSN every 2 or 3 weeks for $10. That said, it being on this flash sale for $5 is indeed noteworthy.

It's a very tough but very comfy game

Come for the puzzles, stay for the music and atmosphere

Akiba's Trip is janky dumb fun but it might not be worth the price honestly, depends on what you're looking for

Xenoverse is garbo

never played the others

Go for Digimon, unless you have an absolute boner for DBZ.

The rest have PC versions you can pirate.

>Mamorukun Curse! for $1.49

God damn that's a good deal. Really fun shmup by G.Rev. Great music too.

is it for Vita?

If you like One Piece get PW3.

Sadly it's just for ps3.

Have you play Darius burst? How's the vita version?

You can play it on PSnow.

It's really good?
I am jumping to PS3 this month and have 5 or 6 games to beat, but 3 or 4 more woudn't hurt.

>grabbed Catherine and DDS
My SMT boner as of late just can't be satisfied

I only played it briefly on PC right after it came out. I felt bad for torrenting it but I haven't gotten around to buying it yet.

It's definitely worth the price. Here's sum gameplay:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOhUgVP4fOI

No, the plot is retarded as shit. Ayumi is even more retarded and the new characters are too anime for Corpse Party.

I could search for the answers, but you played and, I don't know, it feels more legit.
>Can I play co-op?
>It's extremely hard? I got the platinum for Resogun in Vita and PS4, but I don't think it's the same thing.
And most important:
>You shoot with Right Analogic and move with Left Analogic?

Sorry if I am being a retard.

This looks terrible, how can you even stand it?

Also you are right about the chibi models being offputting. The death scenes don't have much text in them this time and they generally look stupid because the chibi facial expressions dont change and the models are too cutesy for the setting.

How lewd is Akiba's Trip?

Senran Kagura level or is it tamer?

He didn't even mention the awful framerate.
There are better shmups out there.

>Atelier trilogy on sale on psvita
>already own Rorona plus

Get it. You will get totori and meruru for 30 instead of 80.

it's tamer for the most part. And stripping gets boring kinda quick. Also the story was kinda meh... it has 4 routes... but 3 of them are copy pasta and only 1 is unique.

All I need is Meruru.
Totori+ went on sale separately pretty recently so I have high hopes that someday Meruru will too. There's plenty to play while I wait.

In your situation, 15 each is really not bad at all though.

No co-op, and I'm not sure how the controller setup works since I used an arcade stick. I think you can use the right stick to shoot though.

I only played arcade mode and didn't really get hardcore into it but I imagine it would be fairly difficult to platinum.

Fuck this bitch ass sale. Why does Sony hold out on us bros? We gave them 40million sales and we get nothing in return.

GUYS SHOULD I GET THIS

DID YOU PLAYED THE FIRST ONE?

NO

SO NO, DON'T EVEN BOTHER.

Because the PS3 and Vita actually have games to be discounted in the first place.

I played Atelier Ayesha and loved the atmosphere, world, and basics of the gameplay but felt the calendar aspect was thrown out the window and there was basically no time management and also that the writing was far too childish to enjoy.

What will I think of the Arland trilogy?

>no PS2 classics on sale

>being retarded and/or blind

What's wrong with PS3?

Not him, but DDS has
>audio desync
>audio/video lag
>can freeze
>can corrupt saves
>framerate drops
better to emulate or get a ps2 copy
dds2 is fine though
>

I'll do one of those then, thanks for the heads-up.

Should I get Guilty Gear or BlazBlue for the PS4? I'm sorta leaning to GG because I already own Calamity Trigger on Steam. Also how are Nitroplus and J Stars?

Already know I'm getting Grim Fandango and Toy Story 2 for nostalgia and for my niece when she visits

Oh you mean that one RPG? thanks for being retarded

I've been wanting this for a long time!

I need help in choosing some games that I don't know shit about it.

>The Arland Atelier Trilogy Plus
3 games. They are conected? Good battles?

> Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!
How is the lewd of this one? I like rhythm games but never played SK. I want to play them though, this one spoils much?

>Catherine
Always read good things about it. Story and gameplay wise, good, right?

>Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
I don't like Tales series, but these ones looks cool. Nice skills? Boring?

>Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Best versions? My only choice on the first one is the GBC game, right?

>NO PS2 CLASSICS ON SALE
>there are two
>R-RETARDS
ok

Is this is good entry point to Neptunia?

I'm thinking of trying it but I don't know if this game is the best way to go about it or if it's even any good.

Come back with something thats not shit.

I give high praise to Catherine and highly recommend it.

>there are no PS2 classics
>get scolded
>says there's one and calls us retarded
>there are actually two

You tried.

Playing Bon Appetit now. It's actually pretty fun. As far as spoiling anything it's just a silly spin-off game so no. You probably won't enjoy the character interactions as much as if you'd played the other games though.

Fucking top tier taste.

The gameplay in Catherine is passable for me but the story, soundtrack and atmosphere are excellent and well worth the price.

How much memory card space does PW3 and Digimon both on Vita use up? I nearly filled up my 64GB card.

I know J-Stars is shit, but it's hard not to throw my money away knowing it's the only game Medaka will ever be in.

J-Stars is fucking shit, don't even bother to look it. Ultimate Stars still is the best Jump crossover

Also you should try GG, animations and gameplay are great you can buy CP extend in the UK store later, it cost like 20 bucks or less

All Shantae games are very mediocre. Plenty of other platformers out there that are much better.

Entry point, no. Really, no.
But is a great game.

Thank you! Catherine it's in the bag!

>You probably won't enjoy the character interactions as much as if you'd played the other games though.
This is where my worries rest. In this type of game, losing the characters interactions are bullshit. Gonna play the series first.

Atmosphere is a major thing for me, so this one is certain.

Thank you all! I really would apreciate something about Atelier Trilogy yet.

>t-there are two games on sale i showed him!

jej

The Atelier Arland games are comprehend-able out of order because there's no real overarching story, but they are indeed connected and playing them in order is recommended. The characters and their relationships carry over from game to game and seeing those characters you met in previous games grow older and live their lives really adds a metric fuckton to the warm, relaxed atmosphere of the games.
The combat itself is, well, not good. The fun of the gameplay comes almost entirely from the preparation and not the execution, gathering ingredients and using alchemy to create items and equipment from scratch. But if you're someone who can dig deep into crafting systems then there is a whole lot to love and explore here.

If you don't like the Tales series then Symphonia won't change your mind.

>I know this is sudden but some trivia about...
I was looking more to learning about drinks then the puzzles

Sounds good, thanks.

Yeah, the puzzles were alright, but chatting with your friends and the bar patrons at the bar was just so comfy and chill.

Any advice on the best way to get into Neptunia?

Become the gay weeb.

>The Arland Atelier Trilogy Plus
Yeah they're connected and the gameplay is pretty good.

> Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!
It's mostly SK music and doesn't spoil much. Go look up the music to see if your interested. You can buy it and play the others before you start this one. Plus if your planning to get VD next month then you will have 30 extra clothes if you have a save file.

>Catherine
Yeah it's good. Definately get this one.

Rebirth 1.

3rd party musou's tend to be the best vs the DW8/ Samurai warriors games.

One Piece on PS3 or PC? How's multiplayer?

Rebirth

I was thinking of getting this on my vita since it is cheaper but im thinking it might be hard to see anything, specially for a game like this when the screen gets hectic?

Rebirth 1.
If you don't have a Vita or don't play it on PC. Hyper Dimension Neptunia for the PS3. It's a shit compared to Rebirth though.

Thank you, user! About Atelier, I am gonna buy it now, knowing it's connected.
I will buy SKBA because the price is good. Will play after the main series.
Catherine is a must, for what I saw, so yeah!
Thank you very much, you helped a lot!

Play any of the rebirth games, they are more or less strictly better remakes of the first 3 games. The continuity is out of hack between them though, so you could play re;birth 3 and then V2 if you are itnerested in that storyline,since V2 is a proper sequel to Victory/Rebirth 3

Welp, I always try to play JRPGs "preparing myself" without grinding. This could be a great thing.The fact the they share some of story it's a great thing for me.

Tales of Symphonia looks boring to me, I saw some gameplays and reviews, you're right.
Thank you, user!

>never played SK

If you were to pick between Bon Appetit and Shinovi Versus, go with Shinovi Versus.

>Symphonia looks boring
>getting three barebones FFX clones with baby mode crafting disguised as "alchemy"

On the subject of grinding.
If you really don't know jack shit about Atelier then you might not know that they have "time limits" in the form of limiting how many actions you can take. Items crafted, areas explored, items gathered, battles fought, that sort of thing. It's truly not anywhere near as stressful as it sounds, it's more like an anti-grinding device. The game does not have room for grinding and wants you to explore new opportunities as soon as possible. If you're ever killing the same enemies for experience then you've fucked up terribly somewhere and/or don't understand how crafting works. If you're struggling you should craft more instead of kill more.

Good luck, it takes a while for everything to fall into place and the game to click but once it did I fell in love.

how are the shantae games? they look pretty fun and they're super cheap

i love me some 2d platformers

>baby mode crafting

Not if you're making actually good shit, it's not.

I will buy both, thank you!

Turn based RPG is my alley, mate.
FFX is one of my favorites FF. What are you trying to imply?

Something like Valkyrie Profile? For what you described, it's nice.

>Tales of Symphonia looks boring to me
What? The battle system is great and it has tons of content.

you should be able to see fine, but it would certainly look better on a bigger screen

I was thinking of getting it on pc when it is on sale but having it on the go is nice, however i hate having to buy a handheld game that is difficult due to pixel size.

>The battle system is great

Wew.

Wow, great argument.

I picked up Catherine and Symphonia Chronicles. Pretty great.

There's nothing to argue, m8. Anyone who isn't a blind nostalgia babby knows Symphonia's battle system is clunky outdated garbage.

>Anyone who isn't a blind nostalgia babby
The majority of the games in these sales are old, user.
Just say you dislike the game.

how is Child of Light?

>Tfw just bought Street Fighter V since it was on sale
Fuck me...

Booooring.

Really, really good.
Played on WiiU, on Xbone and bought the PS4 version.
Play it on Hard, it gives you somewhat a challenge.

>this is an official character select screen

How in the fuck? It looks like some MUGEN kid's first screenpack.

I finally got Dark souls 3 after a recent sale. It's way better than 2.

I actually hope they release a remaster of DS1

>saber and saya in the same game

Tempting. I know it's shit, but tempting.

Does this have online?

play/pirate RB 1 and 2 because it does not do a really good job explaining the characters and the background of the world. But V2 is easily the best nep game to date.

How's Ni No Kuni?

I've seen nothing but division on it since it came out

>How is the lewd of this one? I like rhythm games but never played SK. I want to play them though, this one spoils much?
It's pretty lewd, and doesn't spoil anything important, actually I got into the series with bon appetit and played Shinovi Versus after it and I don't remember getting anything important spoilered. The only bad thing about Bon appetite is that the base game is actually half of the game, the other half is DLC and it doesn't get on sale never. Also it's pretty rare for Shinovi Versus to be on a sale, so I recomend you to get it if you can.

This is great.
I only need some boobs and asses for now.

I got it just for Saber and Homura, actually it's pretty fun

It looks pretty, it's way too easy, the AI is retarded, the plot twist is predictable, and the combat never gets better.
These are facts.

So which route should I go for in Fairy Fencer: Advent dark force. I'll probably go through one playthrough and save the rest somewhere down the road.

did you play the first one?

Oh my fuck, I'm getting Toy Story 2 of course. That game was the tits, I'm sure it still holds up.

its gorgeous, thats the best thing about it?

i have Dark Cloud 2, never played it beyond the intro. should i just go back to that and replay Rogue Galaxy and have a better experience?

If you want charm and warmth and are able to forgive a game's mistakes in order to appreciate what you do like about it, it's a neat experience.

If you can't subsist on charm alone and want an RPG with some meat and challenge on its bones then stay well away.

People complain about games holding their hand but never in my life have I experienced a game more handholdy. Please stop telling me what to do. This is the 30th completed sidequest. This is the second to last boss battle. Please.

As a fan of turn based JRPG I didn't liked it, the characters are pretty boring, the only one I didn't hated was based beast man.

No, first time.

Couple of questions:

Do you need to play any of the other Corpse Party games first or is the Blood Drive story self-contained?

And how is SK Boner Appetwat?

>Giving Tim Shaver money

Don't do that.

It was alright. Great art, weird monster-capturing based battle system and a story that drags on for a bit too long. I'd say it's definitely worth 20 or less.

So his character is faithful to the manga is what you're saying.

it's like $24 on Amazon nigs

Yeah those are great games

well, there are only 2 routes you can access on a base game

Vile God Route - pull out between 7 to 15 furies from the Vile God before Cavare Desert Sanctuary

Evil Goddess Route - New Game Plus only. Pull out 16 or more furies from the Vile God before Cavare Desert.

Goddess Route (aka the route from the first game) - don't satisfy any of the other 2 routes.

>Do you need to play any of the other Corpse Party games first or is the Blood Drive story self-contained?

Its stupidity is self contained. They just mention some events from the previous games.

I can forgive a lot. I'll think about it, thanks.

How is the combat, though? Is it still a fun experience even if it's too easy?

Yeah no kidding. I never actually beat Rogue Galaxy, made it to the last boss. Going to go back soon.

Is one for the two starting routes better than the other? Some games routes have huge quality differences between two of them. I just want to play the better one first.

does pirate warriors 3 runs good on Vita?

I have pretty vivid memories of playing it as a kid. Might be a standard 3D platformer all-in-all but it sure as hell was a competent one.

I would say go with the Goddess route since it's the base game and then you can see how the other routes changed on NG+

I already have Akibastrip on vita... so why do I want to buy it for PS4?

It's the adventure time game any good?

A Bug's Life, Hercules, and Toy Story 2 are legit good games.

Every fucking weeaboo game except Disgaea 5. God damn it. It'll never go on sale.

You can definitely have Palmon and Gomamon as pals, you';; probably have to start from their baby forms. Hell, they'll even talk to you if you put them in the Digifarm.

Is Ragnarok Odyssey any good? And are there any differences between the PSTriple and Vittles versions?

And if you're looking for recommendations
Catherine
South Park
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Akiba's Trip
& Ni No Kuni

Are all worth the 8 or less they're up for.

Alright guess I'll give it a try, thanks.

Hercules is a fucking great game.
Not average, great,

Sure, thanks for the requirements.

Ctrll on the thread, man.
Good opinions.

Only if you really like monster raising.

>Akiba's Trip
Does it have any lewd-touch mechanics like the Senran Kagura games? I don't know if buy it for PS4 or Vita.

>tfw disney doesn't make good licenced games anymore
It hurts

Soory, I am drunk.
CTRL+F on the thread.

well Infinity is gonna be killed so they're going back

right?

I really enjoyed it too, tried to 100% every stage

no, there is no lewd touch minigames

there is a stripping style that makes you do Jojo moves.

Head - that thing Dire does in part 1
Body - ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
Legs - that finger point pose Jotaro does

I played the PSTrip version but I sincerely doubt it.

It's a combat brawler where you fight kinda-vampires by hitting their shirts, pants (and possibly headgear) until they're weak enough to tear off and once all their clothes are gone they disintegrate. There's romance but it comes in the form of 2d images and text choices.

>tried to

Here we saw a great game. It's Disney, but this doesn't mean that are for children only.
It got his challenges.

>well Infinity is gonna be killed so they're going back
Disney killed infinity and its whole videogame studios, every Disney game, including Marvel and SW, from now on will be third party, so it depends on the studio that get the license.

Yeah guess it's not worth it.

Disney games have been challenging and engaging since the NES

By "tried" I mean actually go for 100% except for those auto-run stages because it has automatic checkpoints and I could miss out certain areas

I think it's only around PS2 era were they started to go shit

Then I'll get it on PS4, if I can't molest the girls on my Vita touchscreen there is no point of playing the game on it instead of in the PS4.

>Here's $10 on us!

T-Thanks sony-kun.

Yeah it's not really the kinda genre suited for handhelds. It's kinda floaty and not the best optimized game but if you can get past that the gameplay is fun, characters are likeable enough and the soundtrack is great. Shame they'll never bring the first one over too.

Street Fighter V

>the yakuza games aren't on sale

Not a fucking thing worth buying, except for Catherine.

That shit was free last month

I'm so fucking glad no brick and mortar stores had GG in stock. That's an absolute steal

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/disney•pixar-monsters-inc-scream-team-(psone-classic)/cid=UP9000-NPUJ94635_00-0000000000000001

OH SHIT NIGGERS

How are those Amazing Spiderman games?

Theyre amazing

...really?