Reminder that bonesaw is BANNED from attending AGDQ and SGDQ for his jack and daxter run at the previous GDQ event

reminder that bonesaw is BANNED from attending AGDQ and SGDQ for his jack and daxter run at the previous GDQ event

pastebin.com/siiD2UD1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RylQGkoZpSE
youtube.com/watch?v=m_yLhHfc3i4
youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=RylQGkoZpSE

waow cant believe I got banned waow

I don't have two hours to watch this whole thing. What got him in trouble?

Well. Gossip me up, what did he do. Is it the same guy that did that awful Jak2 run a year back?

is anyone really surprised though?

I mean, I think it's fucking lame but is anyone surprised?

who are these people and why should i care.

GDQ staff wont say specifically but chat would like to believe it was his horrible owen wilson impressions, but really it was probably because he said something like "ah fuck" or "fuck it" a few times

youtube.com/watch?v=m_yLhHfc3i4

nobodies, but I don't think anyone has actually been banned from a GDQ because of their run before.

>P-Please dont swear, kids might be watching ;(

Not that I actually care about him getting kicked out.

Reminder that there are people on this board right now who gave their money to Money Laundering Done Quick

I haven't donated but isn't doctors without borders a pretty decent charity?

Reminder that Cred Forums goes absolutely apeshit with hype when AGDQ starts, but shits on other e-celeb trash. Get all of that shit out of here.

At least he got to cosplay Ignis at TGS

If you still watch GDQ you are probably cancer

>We just received a $1,000 anonymous donation
>and another
>and another

And even if you don't care about monetary side, it turning into a safe space for trannies while genuine entertainers get booted off is all you need to stop supporting it forever.

Has there been one instance of proof to these claims, especially when MSF is involved?

>what did he do
He had fun. Strictly prohibited in a post 2013 GDQ.

>it turning into a safe space for trannies while genuine entertainers get booted off

what? how is it a safe space for trannies, and who got booted off? aside from bonesaw

and here I thought him being banned was just a big meme

>GDQ staff uses his run to try and draw attention to the event on twitter
>Say they won't ban him because they aren't as bad as people say
>Quietly ban him after the event is over and no one is looking
GDQ is ruined.

didn't SGDQ tweet something right after his run along the lines of "say goodbye to bonesaw everyone! he's had a rough night!"

lol enjoy supporting terrorists

Owen Wilson threatened to break their noses

Gee I wonder why GDQ's suck so much now

>ban everyone over pointless things
>make it a friendly safe-space for children and retards for no reason
>include tons of NOT speedrunning things like Mario Maker memes and Redditbot

Into the trash he goes.

He's certainly got enough practice to do it.

I'll bet the SJWs are behind this

Soon there won't even be a runner cam or commentary to ensure maximum sanitation.

Then they'll air existing runs so there can't even be technical problems.

Gotta make the sponsors happy. They got too big. Now that they attract a wider audience they have to conform or risk losing sponsorship (money) or contracts. How do you think they get all of that expensive equipment and that many people running it? No sponsors = no money outside of donations. No money = no AGDQ / SGDQ

Mario Maker and TASBot segments were entertaining though. Not every speedrun is entertaining, conversely, like who the fuck wants to watch two hours of Pikmin or Trauma Center?

no one. he's just upset that someone had a tranny gf while he has none at all.

They have a good rating on charitywatch

idk some non-profits are actually decent

and the left in their quest for safe spaces have once again robbed the world of more fun

thanks liberals

>gf

>Trauma Center?
fuck you that shit was legit after that tranny borefest that was pikmin

youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys

oh kek

>sponsors
I wonder what sponsor would get him banned

UNBAN WERSTER

>people clapping for a man putting on a dress

ITS

FINALLY

Werster is banned?
What?!
Complete garbage shit then, fuck that crap.
I catch his streams every now and again and he seems like one of the only people that thinks about something for 10 minutes before he spews out an answer.

Trauma Center was a cool run though.

dunno bout that one, but the other charity they run for is for Cancer Awareness and not fighting cancer like most donators believe they are donating for. It's literally just raising cash for ads like "Besties make sure you check your testes" or some shit, and shirts.

i remember a tranny completing super mario land 2
do you have more proofs about money laundering scheme? this is actually an interesting topic

Greetings from Germany ;)))))

>I can't believe they did my nose that way... unbelievable... wow...
>mfw

I thought this was the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger guy for a second.
I would think ignoring a donation incentive would stir up some shit, especially with how autismal the guy reacted to criticism.

bonesaw banned one year for having fun
blueglass banned from the stream room for life for laughing
emptyhero preemptively banned for life because he met mike uweyama once and joked in front of some girls that uweyama sniffs the couch cushions after each AGDQ
cavemandj banned from bringing his little brother to the event because one of the producers is a registered sex offender and not allowed within 50 yards of a child
narcissa banned for 2 years for ripping a hotel doorknob off and using it as a buttplug

Pikmin was only bad because the runner was a tranny that sucked at the game

Trauma Center was fucking cool

I don't care about a bunch of e-celebs casually playing Mario Maker or some faggots that TAS

what happened?

wait they banned the best runner of the event?
way to go cucks

Both of those are better than several hour "speedruns" of the same Mario and Zelda games

guys the OOT WR keeps being beaten, what time will we see at AGDQ 2017?

>bonesaw banned one year for having fun
I mean to be fair he is warned a LOT of times and he just keems coming back to Owen Wilson over and over and over

>cavemandj banned from bringing his little brother to the event because one of the producers is a registered sex offender and not allowed within 50 yards of a child
wut

>emptyhero preemptively banned
So we will never get more games done slow?

He's a white male.

The ty the tasmanian tiger guy was supposed to be doing a pacifist run.

He killed pretty much every enemy in his way.

ignoring the donation incentive(pacifist run) and shitting the devs while said devs were watching and donating

I think you mean woaw

There was that one autistic weird dude that did that Crash run. You know the one.

That's fucking ridiculous. The Deus Ex guy swore more than they did.

those pesky kids

>pacifist run.
>He killed pretty much every enemy in his way.
How series was his autism?

>shitting the devs while said devs were watching and donating
That's just shitty.

KEK. I never noticed Owen Wilson's.... habits. wow..

i would legit pay towards a mario64 crawl star stretch goal race

I could feel his self loathing swelling through the screen

>one of them is a convicted child molester
>doesn't understand why the show is targeted at kids

woaw that's a big snake

you think there'll be more trannies at the next event?

girls with dicks, wow. use to only get girls with vaginas but now they've got penises, wow

yes

GDQ was a mistake

wow

It's Anaconda the film!

games use to be played slow, now everyone plays them quick wow

I know Mike Uyama personally, he told me bonesaw was banned because his run was cringeworthy and full of reddit humor.

When I was a child we had to back up claims we made, now you can just say whatever you want and people will believe you! Wow, it's amazing!

wow

I can't sleep, my wife snores!

My evidence is that the run was cringeworthy and full of reddit humor.