Is it possible to make pain a video game mechanic?

Is it possible to make pain a video game mechanic?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1246820613/blood-sport-the-ultimate-in-immersive-gaming
youtube.com/user/BreakingTrail/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
youtube.com/watch?v=SDWMLpKmRQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=it0V7xv9qu0
youtube.com/watch?v=1_K7Tp97PsE
youtube.com/watch?v=XEWmynRcEEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j07oxEvP4Os
youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU
youtube.com/watch?v=__OAU2aCZ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=d_yYC5r8xMI
youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=2NMNbr4z7eE
lifeinthefastlane.com/jack-barnes-and-the-irukandji-enigma/
youtube.com/watch?v=ELvH-Nm22Fw
youtu.be/936dCUx-hUk?t=18m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=BbRS9K4rZ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fijd7CEF3N8
youtube.com/watch?v=B5THx5j0KW8
youtube.com/watch?v=e1Amka4egzs
youtube.com/watch?v=x8oLu7znwQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=QZxguTNuQFU
youtube.com/watch?v=SttAZScYhSU
youtube.com/watch?v=QUVsDy0sc3k
youtube.com/watch?v=6bm7fLcj5UI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zxa6P73Awcg
youtube.com/watch?v=b8iY0WznZao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchineel#Toxicity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchineel
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/22/ramen-prison-currency-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah. Have your bull stomp on your nuts every time you play a video game.

yes

play a game that features a large amount of memes. The only one I know for sure is guacamelee

cringe is a form of pain

MGS4's microwave hallway mash-fest is the closest I can think of.

As in game mechanic there's several already that work around getting hurt.

If you mean an irl pain, why? You just wanted to post that goddamn picture, didn't you?

>bullet ant falls off tree and lands on your arm

>He wouldn't sting himself with a red velvet ant

Are you some kind of pussy?

>this is my only other controller bro

Imagine sticking your dick and balls into that.

I remember reading an article about this machine that would take blood from you when you got hit in a fighting game.

kickstarter.com/projects/1246820613/blood-sport-the-ultimate-in-immersive-gaming

Found it. Apparently it failed.

anyone remember that Battlefield 3 E3 promo with the paintballs?

yes, see Drakengard

Where does the pain of having your balls smashed in that chart?

NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Would you die?

That's some high quality retardation right there

It would be extremely pleasing

Sounds dangerous but not really that painful aside from getting the thing put in.

I thought it sounded kinda cool. You could hook it up at blood donation drives to draw people in.

In cataclysm DDA pain makes you move slower until you wait it off or take a painkiller.

And the painkiller will slow you down too but not as much.

Poison and punches with Aikido style will cause a shit load of pain.

Witcher had a pain mechanic, it worked like a stun where the victim screamed it's heart out.

That scene is fucking stupid if you know anything about science.

>suits electronics start exploding and smoking
>Solid Eye explodes
>Metal Gear Mk.2 starts exploding and smoking
>Snakes exposed fucking face is perfectly fine and isn't being burned and melting nor is his hair on fire

in project reality if you're badly hurt you can barely see anything. it's called being "black and white" because you can't see colors. you can still fire your weapon, but not effectively and if you don't get healed you bleed out and die. so it's kind of like BLOODY SCREEN SO REEL but it actually serves a purpose as a mechanic

As someone who can't remember the last time he was stung by anything on this list, it's meaningless. There needs to be something like stubbing your toe or getting kicked in the balls as a comparison

Most of MGS is, to be fair.

Mario Party did it. What's more important, your palm or losing all your coins in that one boat minigame?

or how about you spend 10 minutes and do it the normal fucking way

Is everything that autistic now?

it would be extremely painful

This

This is the wound left behind the sting of the asian giant hornet. It dissolves your flesh in an area the size of your fingernail. On that infograph, it's barely considered a light-medium pain.

Can you imagine the agony of one of the red ones? Bullet ant stings can put you into cardiac arrest from the sheer pain alone.

>asian giant hornet
>10 minutes

this list is bullshit

Whatever happened to that vest that was supposed to interface with the game and simulate being shot?

no but your genitals probably wouldnt function properly afterward
the tribes that do that shit have completely nerve-dead hands because of it

i would guess they found out getting shot hurts and no one would be stupid enough to buy it

I know that I've never given blood, because I don't really care, and I don't like needles that much; but if someone challenged me to a game of "whoever loses too much blood first loses", then I'd probably do it. What's autistic about it?

>Bullet ant stings can put you into cardiac arrest from the sheer pain alone.
then how do those fucking tribesmen do that bullet ant gaunlet thing

No one said that there aren't any side effects. Some of them die.

Pretty sure pain alone can't actually kill you, if anything it's probably venom or something causing the cardiac arrest.

What about the WIi Vitality Sensor?

Do you mean literal pain on the physical body or being stunned in game when you get stung by one of those insects?

I got stung by a red paper wasp once, if it's really a 3 on the scale then it isn't that bad at all. I figured all wasp stings were that painful.

Holy shit, what the fuck is your problem, nature?

Plenty of people die from torture, even when it doesn't cause physical trauma.

Akagi probably backed this.

Pain alone can absolutely kill you if you go into shock from it.
Their hands are covered with charcoal to discourage the ants from stinging. They still sting but not as much. Even so they men going through it usually can't move their arms for a few days and shake uncontrollably for a week or so. Wanna hear the really fucked up part? Its not even a one time thing. To pass the initiation you have to do it multiple times over a year.

ban nature

just fucking nuke the rain forest or w/e the fuck these monsters live

>300 mins

What effects do microwaves have on human beings? I've kind of always wondered that.

Man if God is real imagine what a dick he is.
>yeah Imma make this fucking scary as fuck creature that makes people go into debilitating pain from its sting and can fly
>but God why?
>for the lulz xD

Imagine how far they could have come if they wanted more from life than fucked up sadistic torture rituals.

>5 hours of constant pain on the level of getting shot
I mean, why? Didn't the ants think it would be a bit overkill to chase off predators?

That's inaccurate actually. It usually lasts for a day or more and it feels like burning waves of pain the entire time.

youtube.com/user/BreakingTrail/videos

This nigger purposely lets the most painful animals bite him for educational and curiosity purposes. Not vidya but relevant.

you feel a little woozy...

Something must have been bullying the fuck out of its ancestors.

what the FUCK

You ever microwaved an egg? Like that.

>australia level
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides

Fuck, I just ran away from a tarantula hawk not 10 minutes ago. Fuck those things.

has he done the cazador yet?

Guys why doesn't the military just use bullet ants as bullets?

>bullet ants are all neets turned chads
Kek.

In some languages the bullet ant is called "24 hour ant". Guess why.

look up tarantula hawk

Seems like he would be fun at parties tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDWMLpKmRQw

>NORMIES GET AWAWY FROM MY ANT HILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No wonder brazilians suck at videogames.

It would boil your brain from the inside. All the liquid in your head would begin to heat up and eventually start melting your eyes and brain.

>The stinging persisted for two years and recurred every time I had a cold shower

But 300 minutes is only 5 hours, user.

Are those languages from cultures who can't count?

tarantula hawk next

It's just a prank bro

why would his hair catch fire?

>Be australian
>Go out for a walk
>Get debilitating pain for days

Alright I'm going to unleash my inner autism here and point out to your ignorant, underaged ass the lack of understanding in anything as to why, if God existed, made insects like that. Assuming God exists, and God created everything then God must have made some system to maintain balance in the universe. This system is chemistry, which stems from physics and therefore mathematics. The reason the evolution happened, ultimately, is because of chemistry - a system formulated by God to keep balance. Not everything can be good and pleasant to every living being in the world; in fact, I imagine in some other culture or to some other living being - damned sure God himself, sees the beauty in that insect and its intricate design. Hell, I see it yet it still freaks me the fuck out to think about getting even close to that thing.

Yes I'm autistic, see if I give a fuck. Educate yourself, faggot.

I remember those, I read an article where someone accidentally used those as paper when using the restroom out in the wild.

He killed himself.

I thought tarantula hawk was like hospitalizing shit.

No bully pls

I finally watched that video, after seeing it as a reccomended for no fucking reason for the past last week.
It looked painful.

>Southern Fire Ant
>A problem
>Yellow Jacket
>A problem

Stop being pussies, among the variety of thing that is dumb with this.

We got these bitches in Missouri, the largest of the assassin bugs. They have limited flight, are fucking massive, and look like little death robots. Their bites are supposedly among the worst of all insects.

How does a society this fucking braindead survive into modern times, it's like a parody of weird backwards retarded tribal traditions except real

My point is that it actually hurts for much longer than five hours you donut.

Ora ora, who's messing with my hill?

Australia has something better in the water
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_syndrome
>One unusual symptom associated with the syndrome is a feeling of "impending doom". Patients have been reported as being so certain they are going to die, they beg their doctors to kill them to get it over with.Symptoms generally abate in four to 30 hours, but may take up to two weeks to resolve completely.

>pain mechanic
it's great when that when you bump into a bush in a game that you have to take a break for 2 years to let your character recover

>That patch that removed the "poisoning noise" of other animals/npc being stung by these fucks
>We lose one of the key warning signals.

Fucking nightmares.

Who are you calling a donut, you turnip?

wasps are largely destructive creatures though
they don't spread pollen like bumble bees, all they do is destroy and multiply

Tarentula hawk.

Hue hue hue

THE ULTIMATE TOOL OF DESPAIR

Same way americans do.

youtube.com/watch?v=it0V7xv9qu0

>Disguises itself as normal looking plant purely to randomly fuck the rest of nature up. This includes humanity.

Holy fuck, just all my why.

Do all bees have detachable stingers or is it just honey bees? I'd hate to think a fuckton of bees died just to find out how painful their sting was.

>Fucking despair sickness

>die from torture
>it doesn't cause physical trauma.
Are you fucking retarded?

That's the literal gimmick of the Painstation. It's Pong with various ways to cause (minor) pain.

Why is it called the suicide plant?

>The stinging persisted for two years and recurred every time I had a cold shower

>any insect except for ants and bees

FUCK AUSTRALIA
THE PLACE NEEDS TO BE NUKED

>tfw used to have chill as fuck bumblebees and small bees in general
>tfw now it's red paper wasps all day every day circa 2003

People have killed themselves to escape the pain, which can last for years.

True story, a guy wiped his ass with the plant once.

That's where the name comes from.

Well, it puts yellowjacket stings in the same category and duration, so I'm not sure how accurate that chart is.

I wouldn't stick my hands in the gloves even for all the money in the world.

ISIS should use these bugfucks to torture people

Ignoring how butthurt you are, I'll humor your rant for a second because it piqued my interest:
First of all, the way you describe God is basically no different from there not being a God if he just sits back and watches shit happen with no further interaction, so what's even the point of assuming he started it
Second of all, when someone says God they usually mean the Christian God, who interacted a shitload with his followers and claims to have personally designed everything that exists
Third of all, none of what you said is in any official scripture, nor did you cite what religion you're even quoting there, so how was he supposed to "educate himself"

>almost stepped on one of these barefoot after getting out the shower

wew

There are plenty of torture that doesn't even break your skin. Waterboarding is all psychological, you aren't even really drowning and don't suffer from oxygen deprivation but your brain still makes you feel like you're drowning. It's painful enough that your heart may stop after a while.

To be fair, I don't think it's humanly possible to question one's manhood after going through such an ordeal. This is just the logical conclusion of stoicism as a virtue.

Exterminate all bullet ants now.

The last time I got stung was when I was 7 when I stepped on a bee. NEVER AGAIN

Not all torture causes real physical damage. Take Chinese water torture, for example.

>only the strongest who can survive this ordeal are able to breed
>hidden tribal race of superhumans
what's the issue beta nigger? know that if this was the norm you'd be fucked?

>Just dance the pain off

to be fair it does look like a good ass-wiping plant. I bet he wasn't the first

>8 hours of excruciating pain

fuck the pain away
fuck the pain away
fuck the pain away

>Couldn't even last 5 seconds
>The ritual requires you to go for 10 minutes

>Radical 6 is real

That's actually not the type of warrior wasp the infograph is talking about. That thing is solitary, and not as painful as the one it talking about.

These are what it's talking about, and they are insanely aggressive. Probably even more aggressive than the Asian Giant hornet:
youtube.com/watch?v=1_K7Tp97PsE

>The Sateré-Mawé people of Brazil use intentional bullet ant stings as part of their initiation rites to become a warrior.[18] The ants are first rendered unconscious by submerging them in a natural sedative, and then hundreds of them are woven into gloves made of leaves (which resembles a large oven mitt), stingers facing inward. When the ants regain consciousness, a boy slips the gloves onto his hands. The goal of this initiation rite is to keep the glove on for a full 10 minutes. When finished, the boy's hand and part of his arm are temporarily paralyzed because of the ant venom, and he may shake uncontrollably for days. The only "protection" provided is a coating of charcoal on the hands, supposedly to confuse the ants and inhibit their stinging. To fully complete the initiation, however, the boys must go through the ordeal a total of 20 times over the course of several months or even years.[19]

Fucking savage hues. This is what modern Brazilians are descended from

what the fuck who comes up with this shit

fuckign island niggers i swear

It must be fun to be those ants.
>Be ant
>smell something nice with your bros/sisters.
>crawl into this wood cave thing
>get knocked out
>Slowly wake up
>HOLY SHIT THE LEGENDS WERE TRUE
>BITE THE GIANT FLESH STUMP GUY
>holy shit hahha what a moron.
>Oh yay, we get it to do this all day.

Like knowing you and your friends are disabling a gargantuan creature just by using your mouths. It must be a satisfying feeling. But more satisfying is empowering the creature you inflicted misery on, pushing it to new heights and greater feats. Bless those ants.

but you also stopped going outside as often

>Immediately has the gloves taken off
>Doesn't dance with them on
Casual tier

youtube.com/watch?v=XEWmynRcEEQ

Why the fuck would anyone ever go into the ocean for any reason?

>White people.

>Australia still exists
Why is this allowed?

is this an SCP gone wrong

that looks miserable

All the water molecules in your body start vibrating enough to cook you.

hamish you fucking idiot

Brazilians aren't white.

Ausfag here, my old man is a regular bushwalker/camper, he's been stung by these cunts before. Said it was agonising and the pain lasted months. :\

>All these scrubs thinking they know real pain

Why is everything in Australia so fucking dangerous? Even the fucking trees can ruin your shit. Truly the worst place on earth to live. No wonder the abbos are caveman level intelligence

Wadda champ.

what is the AntGloves of video games?

Why do you think it served as a prison once?

Kinda necessary for their way of life. If they're chasing down their food they aren't going to be able to rely on a guy who will collapse when he gets stung by an ant

You're right. I totally wasn't talking about the guy that put the gloves on for our entertainment.

>Even the fucking trees can ruin your shit
That happens in Germany as well.

Joke gone too far
or
satire attempted reality

Been said already, but microwaves cause your water molecules to move rapidly causing extreme heat. You'll essentially boil from the inside.

You ever put a hotdog in the microwave for too long? That'll happen to you.

>hating based spider bros
>hating based beetle friends

Australians aren't white either.

>beating wings in sync warning him

>However, the sting does not stop several small marsupial species, including the red-legged pademelon, insects and birds from eating the leaves.[6]

Nice fuckup

Cluster Headaches are the god-tier of pain, not even bulletants can compare.

Closest I can think of.
youtube.com/watch?v=j07oxEvP4Os

even the water around Australia wants to kill you
>get Irukandji syndrome on your way to Australia
>after 2 weeks of pain you decide to go on a walk in the forest

Yeah, they're totally bleached abbos.

>mfw I'm brazilian and stupid americans and euros come here to wear these stupid gloves so we can laugh at them

>To prove that the jellyfish was the cause of the syndrome, he captured one and deliberately stung himself. His son and a local lifeguard observed the resulting symptoms.

That's the most Australian thing I've read all week.

Yes but for a different reason.

You can't make that face anime enough for it to not be horrifying.

Deists are weird.

because if they can handle being bitten for an hour by hundreds of bullet ants they can survive literally anything in the rainforest bar seriously venomous bites

>know that if this was the norm you'd be fucked?
Big deal, doesn't seem that the retarded ritual got them anywhere.

Honestly I would. I'm just that greedy.

I've been stung by a bullet ant and theres no way it hurts more than having your flesh fucking dissolved. Unless having your flesh dissolved hurts a lot less than I think it does.

Man's skin is clothing.
Clothes moths eat clothes
Therefore they eat man's skin. They are mankind's enemy.
Spider Bros eat clothes moths.
Spider Bros defend man's skin. Spider bros are truly man's best friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU Also have this sweet little video user.

>small little plant fiber can literally fuck up your entire month just from contact
>little fucking tweety bird goes up and eats it like a champ
okay nature

pretty sure its one of two things that truly are a 10 on the pain scale

Well if it kills the nerves then you probably wouldn't feel it dissolving that much.

what about kidney stones

A plant that fibers want to make you kill yourself due to the pain has to be up there though. There shouldn't be any arguing on this.

Elaborate.

Wut, he didn't contradict himself. Physical trauma is like cutting your head off, you would fucking die but it wouldn't hurt that much, now google some of the fucking worst torture methods and you'll find that most can be repeated without killing anyone. Like the other user mentioned, the drop of water torture doesn't do shit physical trauma, but it's one of tthe worst, shit's horrible and people would easily die from that.

what's the other?

Americans have only been fucking braindead for like the last 50 years or so

That's because the chart only focuses on pain, not damage. All the level 4 on the infograph go directly after your nerves. While most poision stings at meant to damage tissue.

Either way, as someone who regularly cuts off keloids on my knee, I'm sure I'd have an advantage if I get into a stand off where both side is inflicting pain to the other.

All this fucked up shit just on our own planet. Imagine all the terrifying shit just waiting for us on all the planets in the universe.

>Been drinking a lot of Pepsi lately

Fuck. Better down those pints of water.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

wtf I hate space now!!

If your pain experienced was anything similar to that Hamish guy from the video posted, then I don't want to know what you think is "flesh dissolving pain."

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=__OAU2aCZ4M

You know what lets have a cute spider thread instead
youtube.com/watch?v=d_yYC5r8xMI

>Man's skin is clothing

what about that giant skin part?

>implying earth isn't the Australia of the universe

There is a reason they aren't visiting us anymore.

user, we don't know what life is like on other planets.
For all we know earth is the pussy planet of flowers and sunshines compared to other planets.

Or we could be a motherfucking hellworld.

We simply don't know.

>Unless having your flesh dissolved hurts a lot less than I think it does.
"Hurt" ie., pain is purely a function of nervous response. If the nerves are already dead or it's an area with few/none it's perfectly possible to suffer horrendous damage and not actually have it hurt at all. Some poisons/toxic agents are like that, the nerves are the very first thing to go (or get over saturated such that they can't fire new signals anymore) with general cell damage, gangrene and so on following afterwards.

>tarantula
>hawk
>it's actually a wasp

>t. reddit.

Dem tarsal claws

Well I got stung once, not like fifty times.

the way they move their appendages seems so unnatural and robotic. still pretty cute though.

>Man's skin is clothing.
Stop shitposting on Cred Forums Ragyo

I heard apple cider vinegar works

nature is badass

The majority of humanity were clothes as a primary form of skin.

Clothes act as an outer lay that protect us, but they also display social symbols.

Clothes are arguably humanities most important skin.

Spider defend us.

What do you think we are?
Some fucking mexicans or bolivians?

We didn't have unprotected sex with our natives back then, thank god.

We did have a lot of unprotected sex with niggers tho

Earth if anything is the Poland of the universe. That's why people don't visit.

delete this whole thread

Are these spiders communicating in fucking semaphore?

new zealanders
they're whiter than americans

>Asian giant hornet
>Some dimensions of this hornet are a body length of 45 mm (1.8 in), a wingspan of about 75 mm (3.0 in), and stinger of 6 mm (0.24 in) which injects a large amount of potent venom.
I'm so glad we've successfully controlled or destroyed nature in our first world major population centers.

well if the female doesn't like the dance then she eats them, which is what happened to this spider :(

With all our crazy cultures plus religious war bullshit, what if earth is the japan of the universe? Like aliens look at our culture and go "for fuck sake earth, we should of sent another asteroid."

nah

HOW DOES HE HAVE THAT MUCH PEEPEE

Updated chart.

viddeogames

For real. Fucking retarded post of the week.

Just burn everything up. We can't do that here, but we sure can do that there

You haven't refuted my arguments user. You just said "nah."

>all science fiction has all the shit we encounter being crazy aggressive monsters filled with teeth
>turns out the shit on our planet was the worst all along and every place else is filled with giant fluffy pussies.

Jenkinsverse is about that

well, changing the definition of the word "skin" for your argument isn't an argument

>mfw I'm not Brazillian and everybody goes to your country to laugh at how poor everybody is, their shitty shacks and how they will inevitably be shot by a 12 year old on a moped

:^)

Why not though? We use clothes as another skin.
A removable skin as it were. They enable us to survive in cold environments were we shouldn't. Clothes are form of skin that pushes man beyond it's limits.

>tarantula hawk

is it as horrible as it's name implies?

>Cluster headaches most commonly develop in males between ages 20-40

I think we can all agree with this.

It's called a tarantula hawk because it kills tarantulas and lays eggs in them or some shit. Yes, large tarantulas, the kind that you picture when you think "tarantula".

>we are the badass warmongers of the universe leaving nothing but ruin, death, and cold metallic buildings in our wake

Neat.

Alternatively we could be the most peaceful and happy place in the universe. We don't have another planet to compare it too.

Unless they find fossils on mars.

This is more or less my reaction to Pac-Man's moveset in Smash 4 having no World references.

why the fuck does australia even exist? it's like some horrific alien landscape

>hunt tarantulas
>lays eggs inside their abdomen
>second most painful insect sting in the world, behind bullet ant
>One researcher described the pain as "…immediate, excruciating, unrelenting pain that simply shuts down one's ability to do anything, except scream. Mental discipline simply does not work in these situations."

DELETE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Conveniently enough, we have a word for our "second skin", we call them clothes and they're entirely different than skin

That would be not as neat, but I guess we could act all high and mighty.

Did someone say The Veil of Madness? I think someone said The Veil of Madness

Don't attempt to be Kawii so you can fuck my shit up you evil ant.

Somebody needs to do a version of this picture with a fucking cazador sting.

>Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg

Well that was nice to read. I'm glad that it didn't end up as typical "AND DEN DERE HUMANS WERE DER STRONGEST" HFY wank.

It's a nice twist on it though.

Catchy song.

where the fuck do you live

How can people live in australia?

Hell, how did those fucking convicts sent to australia managed to survive in a fucking wilder version of modern australia?

>Can't say Kawii on a chink image trading post
>In reference to an ant trying to be anime.

Ok

Why do feels keep finding their way into my porn

That's fucking metal

these stories are so fucking gay

they just shitposted all the wildlife into submission

Even better, he stung the lifeguard and his FOURTEEN year old son too.

You're the lowest fucking form of life on earth. The entire world laughs at you.

I've already played Neptunia, so yes.

I think Dwarf Fortress has a pain mechanic.

Saw this in the comment section of that video. There are probably people that think Cred Forums is worse than Youtube.

Imagine, that vicious criminals lived in a world surrounded by other dangerous apes with similar builds.
The place vicious criminals lived was the uk. Coming from dangerous slums they had to adapt to a dangerous new environment. The thuggery and despair of Englands poverty meant when they arrived they were tough enough to survive oz.

Sorry, his NINE year old son.

lifeinthefastlane.com/jack-barnes-and-the-irukandji-enigma/

It has excerpts from his observations

I live in Italy where the only dangerous animals are vipers, Should I migrate to Australia?

That was pretty dope. I'd watch that show.

He takes it like a champ for not being a jungle nigger

But the act as protective shell that are designed to stay on our bodies. That's pretty skin like.

Maybe clothes are humanities "shell" instead.

Southwest US

They aren't that hard to find, though I don't know how one got that far into my place if they can't fly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELvH-Nm22Fw

I'm not sure if its the worst pain known to man tho. I've heard of a sting from beach that was so painful people literally wanted to cut their limbs off to remove the pain. Sounds any bells to someone ?

Stuff with something or someone so overpowered compared to everything else, they can't even comprehend the situation is a guilty pleasure of mine. Don't understand why people look for good writing or drama in stuff like this, it's all about the reactions of different parties involved. After all, it's clear that nothing will happen to the protagonist of these shitty stories, so why not just buff him up a bit.

They dont, which is why they are still stuck on huts and wooden spears

>youtube comments are shitty
Well user we knew that.

I disliked Animorphs for this reason: KA Applegate had a hate-wank for humans.

Yet they're stuck in a perpetual stone age

I'd do it for a 1080

>guy messes up
>admits fault
>worse than Cred Forums

wew lad

>mfw I actually googled Warrior wasp
I would be scared for life if I saw that thing

go back to /k/ antman

Cubozoa jellyfish?

I had a whole lot more fun with Overlord than I thought I would

Watching Ainz and co. curbstomp things made the fights were both side were comparable in power all the more enjoyable

Similar deal with Single hit dude

Is this why australians are so good at shitposting nowadays?

They are all criminal descendants?

Triggered

He's doing it in the gayest way tripping over himself apologizing. All he has to do is say "oh shit, never mind then".

This scene basically shows because the base that's being attacked has a giant array of microwave antennas under it and when they are turned on. Well, it's lot more powerful than your average microwave cooker. The first person you see die from it is a perfect example of what would happen to you.

youtu.be/936dCUx-hUk?t=18m32s

nigga his up air is from pac world 2 i think

youtube.com/watch?v=BbRS9K4rZ8Y

>fanatical anti reddit posts and ironic shitposting are the true cancer of this site.

absolutely unacceptable

Why would someone willingly do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=fijd7CEF3N8

I don't know, it doesn't seem so painful after all

It's pretty boring to view user and isn't relevant to the thread. The guy isn't doing anything that bad either. Here's your (you) plus smiley face sticker for trying to fit in.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5THx5j0KW8

I take it this is actually a Yu-Gi-Oh thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=e1Amka4egzs

This mother fucker is insane

If I had to give recommendations to similar shit, Mahouka has a strategic class weapon as a protagonist. Also a lot of Isekai shit have overpowered protagonists. But they are on the borderline of being actually so bad it's impossible to enjoy unless you were dropped on the head back when you were a child.

Get the fuck outta here with that shit

No he's not, he is inflicting pain on himself for youtube money.

>Without Treatment you'll be dead within the hour
>With Treatment you'll be begging for death within the hour

You truly cannot win.

>a baby
>they immediately treated it
See this fucker? If you don't treat it in 2-5 minutes, you're fucking dead.

Well I'm not talking about his killing potency but about sheer pain.

>impending doom
Isn't this a Final Fantasy spell or something?

Why do these things exist?
What is god's endgame?

I wanna do this really bad

What's worse? Bullets Ants or this 5?

I'd do it. I'd imagine it'd give a person a different perspective on life and pain.
>Oh shit life sucks right now BUT remember that time I was in so much pain I was convulsing for hours

>Tfw swimming one day at some relatives pool
>Normal day nothing exciting
>BUZZ BUZZ MOTHER FUCKERS
>Tarantula Hawk flies around the pool and near the edges
>Stupid fuck falls in the water
>Flaps its wings and is able to get to the edge and get out of the pool
>Stupid relatives want to help it fly away
>They pick it up by the wings and throw it
>It can't fly because its wings are too wet
>They keep trying at least 2 more times
>It finally dries enough for it to fly away terrified
>Nobody was stung
>"Lol that bee was huge"
>Google what kinda insect it was
>Tarantula Hawk

I'm not even in Australia. This was in fucking Texas. Kill me.

It's actually how they communicate among each other, they were not warning him. They were coordinating how to attack him.

I've experienced a lot of different types of pain through my life, some of which is recurrent and the first few times I had it I actually thought it was going to kill me from pain alone.
I'd like to try this just to see how it compares and possibly to feel justified in my statement that my pain is among the worst there is.

Pain != Damage

>recommended action after being stung is to lie down and scream

>Goes to the hospital
White people

Maybe try writing in English next time.

Okay, I'll bite. What's your condition?

See radiation.

Yes pretty much. I believe strongly in the case of nuture over nature. Cred Forums is wrong when it comes to black people. Social causes can explain a lot of problems black people suffer to day.

These same arguments do not apply to the scum that are ozzies. They are terrible people from conception.

He's gay and his dad beats him regularly.

"wtf I love/hate _______ now" is a shitty youtube-tier meme and you should feel shame.

what did he mean by this?

>soon

>can afford medical care
White people

How was me posting a comment section on youtube a "Reddit post"? I don't know, because I'm not the retard that actually goes there.
(you)

I wish I knew. The pain tends to start in my chest and spread backwards into my spine and from there it radiates up and down the spine within the torso region.
I've seen doctors about it but the best I've been able to get out of them is that it might be kidney stones which I apparently have but anything you can do to manage those types of symptoms is ineffective so I have no fucking idea anymore.
Right now I can manage it because it only happens about 3 times a year or so but I'm worried that when I get to 70'ish years old it's going to wear me out from the stress alone.

On night my intestine and stomach hurt so much I genuinely and literally considered suicide to wash away the pain. I considered it as a rational option, just like taking pills for something casual. Wtf brain.

>In australia jelylfish rains are common
Fuck Austrlia, no wonder nobody wants to live there.

not him, but why did you even bring it up
like seriously
why do you care about youtube comments

>Getting critical ill as a conscious choice and waste both their time, their insurance company's and their doctor's.
White people.

if this little fucker made a web covering my entire open window, i'd never close it again. i only ever close it to stop bugs getting in

They can be good for a laugh

Honeybees don't have "detachable" stingers, their stingers are basically attached to their guts, so when they sting something, if the stinger is firmly implanted it gets stuck and the organs stay with it when the bee flies away.

>He’s had too many stings to count but Ernie Rider will never forget the day in 1963 that he was slapped in the face, arms and chest by a stinging tree. “I remember it feeling like there were giant hands trying to squash my chest,” he said. “For two or three days the pain was almost unbearable; I couldn’t work or sleep, then it was pretty bad pain for another fortnight or so. The stinging persisted for two years and recurred every time I had a cold shower.”

>Stories abound of the gympie-gympie's notorious side effects. Stung horses that have been known to die within hours, even jumping off cliffs to escape their suffering. One man was purported to have shot himself to end his pain after having foolishly used the leaf as toilet paper.

Naturally, found in Australia

At least it isn't like actual rain.

>Pay for their time used as compensation.
White people

He is peeing really slow, the average small dog can carry up to 3lt of pee.

You can pee 4Lt if you hold it too.

Mantidflies are pretty cool.
They're actually not even closely related to either mantises or wasps (somewhat closer to wasps) and don't even sting.

the fuck is with this dude's body shape lol

Yeah, just add permanent bloom and CA.

Who of you made this?

What are you doing?

If it were, it would have stopped all downards momentum like it does in PacManWorld 2

Capacha says Clinton

CA legitimately hurts my fucking eyes.

"oi come on cunt it's just a lil bit of your flesh missing. I haven't seen my dick in 3 days, you don't hear me bitching"

>Even koalas are scary as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=x8oLu7znwQ0

Just report him and dont reply him.

Actually the Jap Giant Hornets set up shop where ever they please. Country side tree? Overhang of an expensive high rise? fence near a subway entrance? They don't give a shit.

Be happy you don't have to worry about Jiggers. it's one of the few parasites that migrated from America to Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=QZxguTNuQFU

Now that you mention it, 3DS' 3D too.

And here is me afraid of giving blood for test

>"They just push each other until one gives up."

you should get the kidney stones removed user

A pain discussion thread? This may be appropriate...

Has anyone here ever experienced testicular torsion before? Because I want someone to back me up when I say that it is pretty damn painful.

Luckily, I kept both.

Ironic shit posting and screaming "REDDIT" is the new cancer. I would try to ignore it user.

>be 7 years old
>Have no concept of bees stinging people
>randomly see a bee buzzing past me in my back yard
>catch it wity hand
>feel a sharp feeling
>motherfucker stung me
My younger self was retarded.

It sounds awful. I always worry I will get it. Sometimes I can't tell which way they are supposed to align in the sack and it makes me worry I will get torsion

>ironic shitposting
>New cancer
How new are you?

Yeah. I wanted them to do it when they first told me I had them but apparently they were simultaneously "probably the cause" for my chest pains and also too small to bother with.

>Dude on the ground like he wants to fucking die
>Ooga boogas just dancing in the background

>Testicular torsion
>Can happen at anytime for no reason.

God I fucking hate life sometimes.

Nigger your hair wouldn't catch on fire, it would just get incredible burning hot, don't microwaves just excite water molecules

They have seen that shit a thousand times, they ain't gonna stop dancing because some pussy white man couldn't take it

I'm not new, but the "reddit" screaming part seems to be a evolution of ironic shitposting.
I've noticed the intensity of ironic shitposting has increased over the last few years. Much to the detriment of this site.

Radical-6?

why the fuck does an ostrich roar like a lion?

that sounds like you have shitty doctors, go to a different hospital and get treatment before you need to pass these fuckers through your dick

After going through it themselves 30 times and for longer each time, they know the guy will be fine so they really don't give a fuck.

I get that, just the juxtaposition of the scene and "dance it off bro" is still jarring.

No but I did suffer from an inguinal hernia.

Nothing like having your intestines deciding it would be a good idea to break through your abdominal wall become roommates with one of your testicles.

Because it's not telling the truth (get it?)

I dunno man. I think I'll wait until I start bleeding from the eyes.

All I can tell you is that I was lying down in bed, on my stomach when it hit.

There's this aching in my balls which causes me to wake, and I remember lifting myself off my stomach like "what the hell?" It got progressively worse until I was biting things and screaming into them

Thankfully I had the good sense to wake my father after 15 minutes of building pain. The feeling felt like someone had grabbed my balls and was crushing them, never letting go.

Apparently they've stapled my tubes to my nutsack so this will "never happened again". I still don't sleep on my stomach. And I never will again.

This is an important initiation ritual of becoming a man. So in a way, it is also a celebration which means naturally they will have a dance. They might also believe the dancing helps get the venom out of the system quicker through cardio.

>Also Cred Forums has some of the best /an/ threads.

So did this Schmidt feller just let all them dang insects sting him er what?

>look so puny at first
>yfw they actually stand up
youtube.com/watch?v=SttAZScYhSU

>claims to have personally designed everything that exists

source on god himself claiming(probably through one of his followers) that everything that exists was personally designed by himself actively?

that sounds like the kind of thing everyone thinks is in the bible that actually isn't.

i always thought it was obvious that god made the creatures he wanted to survive change with the world

Somebodies gotta do it

Sleeping on your stomach is literally the worst way of sleeping, healthwise.

>First of all, the way you describe God is basically no different from there not being a God if he just sits back and watches shit happen with no further interaction, so what's even the point of assuming he started it

what if god's playing jenga and he got himself into a position where his only option is to just watch and see rather than take any action and make things worse

Actually, it's because having to focus on dancing in a highly specific way makes you spend less time focusing on the pain.

I'm sorry you had to go through with that bullshit user.

I hope that shit never happens to me.
>Wikipedias advice to prevent testicular torsion is to play with your balls occasionally.

That's the only thing we can do. God might still decide to fuck our balls up for shits and giggles anyway.

did women go to australia too? female convicts? how did the male convicts breed?

Only one man is known to have escaped from the Prison Planet of Australia.

That makes a lot more sense.
I think the dancing is still celebratory though and serves to bring the community closer together.
Durkiem.mp3

>what if god's playing jenga
makes sense. if I controlled a world full of sapient creatures I'd see how much of their stuff I could take away before it fell apart

>11 minutes to reply
How's that huekin Internet

CAN'T STOP
HE JUST A SOLDIER

>all the terrible shit that's happened
>"Hey, son, c'mere."
>"Yes, what is it, Father?"
>"You see them there man down there?"
>"Why yes, Father, I do. It seems as if they are-"
>"Them there mans is about to get slowly loered on a huge pro-pell-er thingahoosit and slowly chopped up from toe to head."
>"Yes, Father, such a gruesome way to go."
>"Let's sit 'er and watch them do-hikies, ya'know, for good ole' father son bonding."
I imagine god is something like that. Or kinda just fucking with us slowly.

Because Portugese and Spanish colonists were too religious to commit outright genocide.

Yes, but we can go further than mere pain. How about attaching a gun to your head which fires if your avatar dies?

FAVORITE ANIMAL THAT CAN KILL YOU

FAVORITE ANIMAL THAT WONT KILL YOU

LIST EM

Yeah, pretty much. There were female convicts. There was also a population of law abiding citizens who just wanted to go there and colonize the place.

If you want to see a good film about colonial Australia, go watch "The proposition". It's like a really dark western. The soundtrack is also amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUVsDy0sc3k
There is a scene were Cred Forums rants about how much oz sucks.

What the fuck, this shit has a ton of potential military applications, is someone working on reproducing the mechanism of that type of poison ? Imagine a non lethal gas that makes demoralizes people to the point of desertion.
Jesus christ, why wasn't I born in stralia.

>went deep into the outback with an elite squad to stop the spread of horrific creatures
>by the time they made it to the source, he was the only one left
>saw a button labeled 'MORE BUGS'
>pressed it as the ultimate shitpost

Never has a post on Cred Forums made me so uncomfortable and paranoid
>tfw sleeping on your stomach is the most comfortable way to sleep for you, and guarantees wet dreams

>The recommended treatment for skin exposed to the hairs is applying diluted hydrochloric acid

>FAVORITE ANIMAL THAT CAN KILL YOU

>nano machine designs based on this shit

>can kill you
Probably the shark. They're like big sea dogs.
>won't kill you
Cuttlefish.
They're cute, weird, and smart.

>Cluster headaches

Dear fucking christ, no. Cluster headaches are solid, undeniable proof that if a god exists, he is a cruel, sadistic fuck.

>tfw sleeping on your stomach is the most comfortable way to sleep for you, and guarantees wet dreams
Guy you're replying too and I agree. It's too bad I can never sleep that way again. Be safe user.

Good to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bm7fLcj5UI

Painstation was created 15 years ago or something, I'd bet most of you pussy ass niggers wouldn't make it through 10 rounds.

Sounded like he was being chased by a civic.

i think it's like, have you ever wanted something really badly, then got it, then been like... wow that was terrible why did i want it

so the reason god doesn't grant certain requests is that the 10/10 girl with the DD tits you met in chemistry class is actually a psycho who stalked and stabbed her last bf, and god is just looking out for you by making her not return your texts

>Imaging getting struck with both testicular torsion and cluster headaches at the same time.

t. cuttlefish

youtube.com/watch?v=Zxa6P73Awcg
>FAVORITE ANIMAL THAT WONT KILL YOU
King Rocks, smart, bro tier birds, not dumb as bricks, love cuddling

Apparently despite the bullet ant hurting like fuck, the resulting pain lasting for quite awhile...the massive adrenaline rush your body keeps for several days after is apparently quite euphoric.

menawhile this beta fuck wouldnt survive 3 days in the forest, and probably will found hugging a pony or something

>there's a sequel
>it sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=b8iY0WznZao

That was a very silly argument user.

There is no way god is watching our back like that.

>one flew by me and my nephew
>didnt leave the house for a week
Fucking hate the desert

I watched a documentary where this guy suffering from chronic cluster headaches found a cure in Psilocybin mushrooms but the catch 22 was that he fucking despised getting high. I don't know what would be worse that impossible to imagine pain or having to deal with psychedelic induced anxiety attacks.

Pussy baby shit.

who is the manchineel of vidya?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchineel#Toxicity

>is someone working on reproducing the mechanism of that type of poison
'Yes' is the answer to that question. I guarantee you that numerous organizations are working on that among other things.

>velvet ant
If you go to crush those things they actually scream. Scared the shit out of me when I poked one with a stick as a kid.

>his whole body is literally shining from the sweat as the gloves come off
God damn

Is there anything else that can make you sweat that much in just five minutes?

thats some real shit there. i watched this and could feel it

june beetles scream too. moths also scream

Show something in great detail. Some of the injury scenes in MGS3 really got to me, some of the stuff from even the shitty Saw games like cutting open under your eye got to me.

It has to be with a guy protagonist though, if it was a female the game would only be good for masturbation.

>religious person logic

A sauna

No Man's Sky made Tedium a game mechanic kek.

Talking to strangers.

>Is there anything else that can make you sweat that much in just five minutes?
For 99% of this board I'd say public speaking.

Walking past girls

How did you learn to use a computer, Mr. Brazilian Ooga Booga?

>stabbed her last bf, and god is just looking out for you
Where was God for her last boyfriend though

For me, I just have to exert any moderate amount of effort and suddenly I'm fucking soaked in sweat.
Fuck genetics. I fucking heat up too fast and sweat too much.

In JUST five minutes though? I feel like even a sauna would take longer to produce the same amount of sweat.

Yes, yes that was already covered in this joke Rewording it immediately doesn't get you any redditgold here.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchineel

All parts of the tree contain strong toxins, some unidentified.[3] Its milky white sap contains phorbol and other skin irritants, producing strong allergic dermatitis.[4] Standing beneath the tree during rain will cause blistering of the skin from mere contact with this liquid (even a small drop of rain with the milky substance in it will cause the skin to blister). The sap has also been known to damage the paint on cars.[5] Burning the tree may cause ocular injuries if the smoke reaches the eyes.[6] Contact with its milky sap (latex) produces bullous dermatitis, acute keratoconjunctivitis and possibly large corneal epithelial defects.[7]

The fruit is possibly fatal if eaten; however, "fatalities from ingestion are not reported in the modern literature"[8] and "ingestion may produce severe gastroenteritis with bleeding, shock, bacterial superinfection, and the potential for airway compromise due to edema. Patients with a history of ingestion and either oropharyngeal burns or gastrointestinal symptoms should be evaluated for admission in hospital. Care is supportive."[9]

He didn't go to church one day so God stopped caring for him.

or maybe she hasn't had a bf and plans to stab her first bf? what about the bfs that have been stabbed before?

>talking to strangers is the same as walking around
What does reddit and their currency have to do with anything? Kill yourself.

How much genetics do you eat every day?

Bush vipers are cute desu

>triggered

what the fuck

Ecstacy

You've evidently never been to a finnish sauna
Shit's like Hell on earth, I dunno how they do it

>I SAID IT FIRST
Okay, spergo.

I'm actually not THAT out of shape. Chubby, sure, but not obese.
And I don't get exhausted that easily, I just sweat and overheat for no damn reason. Stick some ice on me and I'm fine.

>shitpost
>follow up with tumblr post
There's a special place in Cred Forums for you.

>tfw sleeping on my back produces sleep paralysis sometimes

Lel. Guess I struck a nerve.

it could but likely wouldn't be a good one. It'd probably just be a meter and if it fills up to a certain points your character performs worse and at a high enough level falls over

Nintendo Pain Glove

Choose the third option then.

Bullet ants are angry fuckers.

I think it must have been paid, it was on my feed for no reason too

Like all things associated with bullets and guns.
A bullet ant will cause few hours of pain, a bullet guy will cause you a death because you had a darker skin.

How the fuck do I sleep standing up?

>sleep paralysis
>while on your back
XD, gg nigga, I'll pray for you.

That's the fourth.
Handstand is the fifth.
Pretty sure he was talking about sleeping on your side. Which is the best way of sleeping.
On your right side specifically.

>kidney stones

Psh. Child's play. That only feels like you're being torn in half slowly for hours

Google has an annoying algorithm for recommendations.
It loves to push popular shit.
It's essentially a popularity contest.

For years internet managed to be relatively free of normie fuckery. But now even the algorithms are fucking normies. Because forcing norminess pays off to rubbing hands.

Aside from the venom, they also have highly septic bacteria in their mouths

Wasps will actually fucking chase you.

>First they say they're poisonous
>Suddenly they say they aren't
>Now they are again

Make up your damn minds lizard experts

>On your right side specifically.

>be given the power to switch sides
>ignore it and waste your potential
Satan forgive him for he knows not what he's doing.

>filename
Are they though? I thought they were poisonous because their mouths contained some crazy poison that really fucks you up if it bites you. Venomous implies it deliberately injects the poison, which I don't think Komodo's do when the poison is just an additional effect from the bites.

They always look like they are smiling.

>think about going outside
>read a story about a person randomly getting swarmed by thousands of killer bees for absolutely no reason and dying horribly
>close my curtains and sit back down at the computer

It's just not worth it.

Lemme correct the record here

Their bites aren't venomous or unusually septic. The original researchers who observed their prey dying of infection didn't realize that the cows that were bitten went to stand in muddy water, which then exasperated an infection of their wound and then killed it.

>On your right side specifically.
I thought sleeping on your right side messed up your circulation or something?

I think it's testicular torsion.

Poison and venom are different

What about astronauts? They sleep on no side, does that work?

No, no I'm talking healthwise. I switch sides all the time. feels fucking good for some reason.
Wut. No.. It does however reduce the likelyhood of acid reflux.

That's because they choose option six.
They sleep while in a perpetual free fall.

That's better.

>this entire thread
afraid

Pissed me off when Ant Man referenced this smugly. It's just one fucking guy who let himself get bitten by some insects, it's hardly definitive.

Hell yeah they hurt. Look at the front of that wheelbug. That needle poking out of its face is fucking huge.

>Avoid this game for ages because of memes
>Play it
>It's actually a really good game
This is why I don't listen to Cred Forums. You all have the flimsiest fucking reasons for avoiding or hating games.

>This is why I don't listen to Cred Forums. You all have the flimsiest fucking reasons for avoiding or hating games.
>he says after admitting to avoiding a game for years because people online were memeing about it having memes

>tfw passing an 8mm kidney stone

>In 2009, Fry discovered the true culprit behind the dragon’s lethal bite, by putting one of them in a medical scanner. The dragon has venom glands, which are loaded with toxins that lower blood pressure, cause massive bleeding, prevent clotting and induce shock.

I only just found this when I was searching for an image to post

I don't think sleeping on one side 100% the time would be healthy.
Sounds like a good way to get the spine to bend.

Have a lizard.

You've got it backwards. Lying on your left side reduces acid reflux.

Worst thing is when they get indoors and won't go back out the fucking window.

i hope thats true

Cool, you passed a kidney stone the same width as a Mauser round.

I suppose Me Lizard gave them to you.

All of the money in the world being transferred to one person instantaneously would probably destroy the economy.

>prevent clotting
Sounds like a good thing, right?

My bad.
The spine is pretty flexible, man. It doesn't solidify at night.

>guacamelee
That sounds like a game about Jeb. How could it be bad?

Poison Pepe.

>probably
No, it would literally erase the entire thing. There wouldn't be an economy anymore.

Not when you're bleeding profusely.

yeah, and all murricans are native americans, and there are no niggers in yurop, and all slant eyes are on their correct respective country.

It doesn't solidify, but keeping it bent the same way 8h per day is known to cause back problems.

The reason you don't die from bleeding when you cut yourself is because the blood clots.

The toxin is designed to basically exsanguinate the victim.

Clotting the blood would help save them.

Is there any animal more based than the Gopher tortoise?

> No black fire ant

Those things are vicious, bite multiple times, and they hurt like a bitch. They are pretty big too.

What do you even do when you wound won't clot? Clot it with something like mud? Some kind of medicine at the hospital?

user, the reason you dont die from bleeding is because the blood oxidates and clots.

Otherwise you could die from a papercut.

Put pressure on and/or close the wound to stem the blood flow and keep it inside you.

You use a clotting agent.
Keep the wound elevated and apply pressure when you're out in the field. Standard procedure.

For you.

>There wouldn't be an economy anymore.
Economy forms naturally. Lack of economy is impossible, at worst it would turn back to something inferior to fiat currency, such as barter or gold standard.

For example, prisons where there is no way to gain money use cigs or even ramen as money:
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/22/ramen-prison-currency-study

Economy is a tough motherfucker, it didn't even notice when God died.

It's a good thing when the blood is inside your body.

>or even ramen
Nobody pays me in ramen...

You know what I meant.

>the blood oxidates and clots
That's not true. If that were true, blood would clot instead of dry outside of the body.

What happens is that little cells called platelets are cut open by the jagged edge of your cut blood vessel, since they're pretty fragile, and they release chemicals as they die that coagulate the blood.

I do, but what you mean is wrong.
Rich would stay rich, poor would stay poor.
Plus, most of the money in circulation doesn't even exist and is just debt resold in colored packaging.

>gold standard inferior to fiat

The only realy problem with the gold standard was a lack of supply. If we did something like a brass standard, it'd be fine.

I have a pretty good pain threshold, I don't think I have had a cluster headache but have had migraines.

They are terrible as they pretty much incapacitate you for hours if you don't take medication.

All you can really do is try to sleep it off.

The original Schmidt scale was:

1. Ouch
2. Fuckin' hell!
3. Jesusfuckingchristonabikerhe painohmygawd!
4. AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!

Look up the pain station. It's ping that causes pain when you fuck up

When the New York Times said "God is Dead"?

>spiderposters

Roadrunners eat them.

meep meep

MEEP MEEP

>Roadrunner
that's a bird, dude

Tfw any time I see a wasp come near me I scream and run away. I just can't fucking stand still and hope It flies away and leave me alone. I hate hate hate wasps

Yes?

The only problem with whatever standard is that it is strictly inferior to fiat currency.

I appreciate what you bring to the table. It makes me feel that much more manly for not being bothered by them and just lazily wafting them away.

God does not play Jenga with the universe

I mean that's clearly just a bird. It's not a roadrunner. It doesn't even look like it.

This may come as a shock to you, but roadrunners are birds.