Pole shills mock Bioware for doing SJW shit and cliche ancient evil awakens storylines

>pole shills mock Bioware for doing SJW shit and cliche ancient evil awakens storylines
>Bioware hasn't done that in a long time
>Meanwhile this game that came out last year is full of SJW shit, black and white morality, ancient evil main storyline..

I don't want to hear another word from polish shills how CDPR are better than Bioware. They're not. They're both equally shit but can sometimes suprise with a bit of good storytelling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_rlHkTd9A
youtube.com/watch?v=bv2KbfwKLmE
youtube.com/watch?v=1iSJUnXDTqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for the blog dude. This sub is for discussing games though.

kurwa

I'm sick and tired of shills acting like this game is on another level

It's not. I gave it all the chance I give every game. It falls into the same pitfalls old Bioware did. Bioware actually moved on beyond ancient evil black and white storytelling, this game has not

>Bioware hasn't done that in a long time
It was literally their last game.

>Meanwhile this game that came out last year is full of SJW shit
How so?
>black and white morality
And this is bad because?
>ancient evil main storyline..
Name single fantasy RPG that don't have ancient evil themes. It's also not main storyline.

Here's your (you), now fuck off

>How so?

Hamfisted eyerolling homosexual hunter that's seen "as a monter", woman blacksmith who is the best and got no regocnition because she's a woman, female ruler who is the best ruler and gets no recognition because she's a woman

>And this is bad because?
Because the game sells itself as such, and all the polish shills on Cred Forums seem to think so

>Name single fantasy RPG that don't have ancient evil themes.

Many RPG's don't have them...I thought this was the game that's supposed to stand out?

I liked that the story was about a guy finding the "chosen one" instead of being the chosen one.

Also while it's mainly black and white morality there are several quests that have more depth. I spared the witcher who slaughtered an entire town and the witcher guy who retired, I didn't spare them because they were innocent or anything not did I care anymore but I spared them because they were Witchers, they were my people. You could compare that choice to real life where people are biased.

Yeah, man, totally! The Dragon Age and Mass Effect games were all way better than Witcher! It's not like the last 4 RPGs they've released during this decade have all been crap or anything!

>Hamfisted eyerolling homosexual hunter that's seen "as a monter", woman blacksmith who is the best and got no regocnition because she's a woman, female ruler who is the best ruler and gets no recognition because she's a woman

It also have rape, tits, asses, prosttitues services, sexual jokes, women getting beating. How it is SJW?

>Because the game sells itself as such

Still don't see how this is bad.

>Many RPG's don't have them..

Which ones?

>I thought this was the game that's supposed to stand out?

Define "stand out". By your logic having swords in fantasy themed RPG is "cliche" too.

You can be SJW but still have lots of sex, tits and ass. Look at Oglaf

>It also have rape

No it doesn't

>women getting beating

What quest?

If game show some strong women it's automatically SJW. I get it.

You do realise in that sort of middle age setting women were treated as lesser than men no matter what they did? Its how the world worked at the time.

There was a side villain whose house if filled with dead whores.
All of them have bruise marks and he even crucified one

>Bioware actually moved on beyond ancient evil black and white storytelling,

nigga please

No one cares. Go rant (cry) somewhere else

>There was a side villain whose house if filled with dead whores

You think this substitutes characterisation and good writing? The only reason they did that was to give him some characterisation, because he was so poorly written and underdeveloped.

And they did that to make you to kill him, then later the game can pat you on the back for making the right choice with Dudu replacing him

>No it doesn't
It does. Topic of rate is mentioned many times in notes.
>What quest?
Priscilla in Novigrad. Whores tortured in Novigrad, sorceresses too.

I'm sorry but inquisition was 10,000 times the ancient evil storyline tw3 is. The wild hunt isn't even ancient, they're elves from an alternate world.

Corypheus, despite having potential, had no development and a mwahahaha destroy the world storyline.

The lord of the hunt wanted to save his people.

As for SJW content, tw3 has one notably gay character I can recall, who has a story you don't even have to listen to, and aside from the Muslim dude in hearts of stone, there's not a minority to be seen.

Inquisition has a teams character who has half their dialogue dedicated to telling the player about being trans, a cast of all bi characters to match your player character no matter the gender, except for an exclusively gay character who is the only non-bi option in the game.

Sorry, but tw3 is better in every way, and your points are huge reaches.

The story is character driven not plot driven. Your choices reflect how morally ambiguous you want to be.

There. There is your (you).

>give good example of rape and hooker beating ingame
>says it's not good enough
Die

>Hamfisted eyerolling homosexual hunter that's seen "as a monter", woman blacksmith who is the best and got no regocnition because she's a woman, female ruler who is the best ruler and gets no recognition because she's a woma

There was racism, sexism, pedophilia, rape, war and homophobia in real life you fucking idiot... in the real medieval period which is the setting of the fucking game. Its not SJW its just trying to make it seem real with real human issues in a fantasy setting, you fucking paranoid shit

I guess Inquisition isn't SJW shit because it has those scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_rlHkTd9A

>You think this substitutes characterisation and good writing?

No this isn't what he mean. You asked about quest so he gave you.

>The only reason they did that was to give him some characterisation, because he was so poorly written and underdeveloped.

Your own personal opinion (really shitty one to be honest) isn't a fact though.

KURWA

I never said Inquisition is SJW you idiot. I was replying to your statement that Witcher 3 is SJW.

0/10 Shitpost. Let's change the thread. Yen is best girl.

How is it black or white morality, in tw3 you can do what you think is right and have it have bad consequences for the world. Like releasing the tree spirit, he will save the kids, but it will result in the death of the baron's wife and brings about a bad end for everyone else.

Can't remember another game where sometimes doing the bad thing benefits and doing what I thought was right would so spectacularly blow up in my face.

>baron baron le baron did I tell you about he baron

One good part doesn't redeem a 100 hour shitshow

>Can't remember another game where sometimes doing the bad thing benefits and doing what I thought was right would so spectacularly blow up in my face.

And that's why Witcher 3 is great. There are no "perfect choices" like in real life. Topic of evil and lesser evil is important there. Even trailer says so.

No, but other quests do.

The game leaves enough clues around to know the tree can't be trusted.It's not really a morally gray choice, it's you ignoring the clues and getting tricked. Like that spirit in the tower

Damn. I want more SJW games like this.

Okay, so you hate the fact one man is gay and was shunned for it. It's one man's story among hundreds of npcs, and you don't have to like him for it or even discuss it.

And you hate the fact a couple of women are capable? Putting aside the fact that skillege is up to you, and you can put her brother or even a third leader if you don't assist either sibling who actually is the strongest and kicks the shit out of nilfgaard while establishing his own monarchy, the only female who you sort of have to appreciate is the master armourer who was trained by a man anyway.

Over-sensitive much OP? Grow the fuck up, 10% of the population is gay, one gay character shouldn't ruin the game for you. And oh no! One blacksmith is a woman in a game where most women are wives or prostitutes.

No dude, my gf is into SJW stuff and she thinks witcher is appalling. To her shit like inquisition is fucking ground breaking.

Women and gays don't do well in tw3, much like they didn't in the Middle Ages.

Ruler of skellige questline:

Hjalmar becomes king: Skellige isles constantly strike at Nilfgaard, proud warrior tradition continues but many islanders will die as a result.

Cerys becomes Queen: Isles lose a lot of warrior culture over time but otherwise do pretty good for themselves

Svanrige becomes King: Isles gain a king just as strong and good as King Bran before, resist Nilfgaard but with a more tactical leader who unites all the isles but with the consequence of the Isles permanently changing to be ruled by a single absolute monarchy.

I honestly really liked the Skelliga king quests, I was just a little disappointed because I could see that the concept could have made up an entire act all on its own with just a little more writing, delving even more into how the player thinks the Isles should be governed and questioning the pros and cons of democratic systems.

OP is just afraid of gay people.

Just one existing, even if he's had a shit life because of it, is enough to make OP declare SJW.

If OP knew how many of the people he knows are gay, it would melt his brain.

You're forgetting the bitch with a vineyard and that wannabe Brienne bitch knight

Not actual rape in progress, but whoreson junior would like to have a word with you.

And of Kiera goes to radovid, he kills her by impaling her on a stake vertically. It comes out of her mouth, guess where it goes in. There's a quest to recover her corpse too.

Real SJW, OP.

The game tells you what the right choice is..

youtube.com/watch?v=bv2KbfwKLmE

Cerys is the right choice. Ermion tells you, Crach tells you. The epilogue tells you. If you can't extrapolate what the good choice is then you have autism. It's not a morally gray choice

>Svanrige becomes King

To get this you have to purposelly skip main quest content, or the content they dedicated the most time too. It's idiotic. If the game punishes you for doing all this content instead of finding Ciri it would count, but it doesn't

Regardless of people's opinion on this game, the butthurt it has caused to its anti-fanbase is spectacular and unprecedented. Never before have I seen such obsessive slandering of a game, but maybe that's because this game got a lot more praise than usual these days.

What does the game want you to do then? Brutally murder them.. Radovid and Whoreson are iredeemable characters, and they wanted you to kill them by placing dead women around them. It's hack cheap writing. And it's SJW

OP, your taste is horrible. Your complaints are bullshit, and your facts ignore 95% of the game.

Also fuck, on the Bioware bit. Forget corypheus. The reapers are ancient evil too. When is the last Bioware game without an ancient evil?

Please tell us, we'll wait.

>Game shows character killing people including women as evil
>It's SJW

My god, I don't know if he's serious or pretending to be retarded.

>The Witcher 3
>Black and white morality

Pick one.

And yet if you don't help the tree, dozens of children get ripped apart and eaten. Sometimes in tw3 there is no good choice, just personal priority.

Black and white my ass.

It is black and white though. The game surrounds the eavel characters with corpses of women so you know who to hate. Church , Radovid, Eredin are the bad guys. One dimensional baddies. It's poorly written

wow, you are some real special kind of stupid

DAE BARON xDD

Witcher fanboys like to bring up this quest, but the rest of the content was straight forward and simplistic as fuck

Didn't Svanrige was considered medicore in epilogue?

It disappoints me how there was not even dialogue from Cerys or Hjalmar after Crach death like nothing happened. There should have been scene with his ritual burial.

Crach tells you he'd be happy with either on the throne. He says cerys thinks things though but Hjalmar is a man of action. The choice is between either slow but thought out leader or man of action who goes with his usually correct instinct.
It's hammered in if you actually take Hjalmar's side after the massacre because it turns out he was correct and knew there was no time to lose if he wanted to catch the killers.

What is OP trying to tell us here?

I did svanrige the first time. He beats out Cerys. He's the best leader for the isles, and the most capable. I didn't support either kid, I accepted his mother's request.

And crach believes in his son, he's damn surprised that she succeeds and pissed off when she throws her weapon into the competition. And ermion is her fucking mentor, no shit he supports her.

I'm sorry man but what a load of crap.

> eavel characters

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and just assume that you are 1) have an actual intellectual disability and can't help yourself from being mentally retarded so it's not really our fault or that 2) you're posting the most retarded shit because you're drunk or high right now

>sjw

It is SJW, just like the new Tomb Raider is. It's written by a lesbian with a giant jaw, yet they kill Lara in all the more horrible ways they can think off to evoke emotion. This is the same hack shit Witcher 3 uses, it wants you to kill a character then later pats you on the back for making the right choice. To get you to kill him and hate him they surround him with bodies of dead women because they're too much of hacks to give characters some actual character

If you don't kill Radovid the North manages to repel Nilfgaard because he's a tactical genius.
Temeria only gets independance by selling out the rest of the northern kingdoms and you only really have a reason to give a shit if you took the Roche questline in Witcher 2.

>I did svanrige the first time

How? Only way to get this quest is to skip main content.

Nope, many characters are gray, Keira, Baron, Olgierd, Emyhr, Oriana, Dijkstra etc
>Eredin was surrounded by corpses of women
Wut?

No, if a game preaches to you about women being the best and not getting enough credit, then it's SJW.

You're literally on par with the SJWs at this point. Crying wolf at every gay/woman character is just like them if not even worse. Remember that they are the ones getting their feels hurt at the smallest opportunity.

>If you don't kill Radovid the North manages to repel Nilfgaard because he's a tactical genius

Yes and that's bad ending. The game tells you this a million times.

If Radovid wins, you get greeted in White orchard with Tomira being burned alive and a random family being burned alive. The epilogue has images or the Peller being burned alive, and the narrator tells you , you fucked up.

>black and white

No, the game tells you Eredin is eavel by his idiotic dialogue, and ugly steroid elf look and mascara.

>Humans are so...impractical.
>*stares at the camera
>I killed the king, long live the king mwhaha

You have exactly the same problem as SJW, people you shits on. Everywhere you see some gender equality fight. You talk about situations normal person wouldn't even think about. I bet even woman driving a bus is conspiracy made by SJW to you. You are retard to be honest.

jesus christ, youre like one of those people that wear tinfoil hats and is afraid of all sorts of boogymen. heres your (you), you spastic

>No, if a game preaches to you about women being the best

So we can exclude Witcher 3 from this example because nothing like that happens there.

Well check out this mage sympathiser.

How is it a conspiracy. There's some pretty hamfisted SJW shti in this game, and people already numbered it.

>idiotic dialogue

I don't see how this dialogue is idiotic unlike your posts.

Cerys is the best ruler.Ciri is the best ruler. The game itself tells you this in the epilogue boards

There's absolutely nothing that happened in this game that portrayed any of the mages in questionable light, or presented arguments to why they should be hunted or controlled. Not a single line of dialogue is dedicated to this

It isn't. You have some inferiority complex towards gender equality/SJW/feminism or other shit. For retard like you, woman starring at sword in game is SJW work.

>10%
It's more like 3%.

These are all lines of dialogue Eredin has

"I have long awaited this and you. White Wolf."
"Tend to them. We've no time to lose"
"You shan't escape me this time."
"She'll not abandon you"
"You human are so...... impractical"
"The king is dead, long live the king."
"Any last words?"
"You had your chance."
"Witcher. I was hoping you'd come"
"I've something to tell you. But I'll do so afterwards."
"Avallac'h has tricked us both.
"He set us against each other.. and he's made off with Cirilla."

Pole shills think this is good written dialogue and good character

>The game itself tells you this in the epilogue boards

No, it dosen't tell you that.

Yes it does tell you that

Svanrige spills a lot of blood, but he builds a monarchy that lasts for generations and stomps nilfgaard. For skellige, it's the ending they deserve. Cerys is more progressive, her brother is a fool.

The only bad part about Svenrige is Cerys and hjalmar die against the nilfgaard fleet.

No it doesn't. Cerys is describes as defanging the Skellige isles she literally makes them a bunch of pussies but at least they didn't completely fall to bits.

>Pole shills think this is good written dialogue and good character

I don't see how this is bad dialogue. Every person who don't agree with you is shill? Wow, you are retard after all.

>Taking back the industry from Canadian cucks
>Driving Reddit off of Cred Forums

No it dosen't. Your link is confirmation. You shoot at your own foot.

I'm playing The Witcher 3 for the first time right now and I'm having the time of my life. It's easily one of the best games I've ever played in ages, I was never this addicted to a videogame since idunno... never?

>EA shills think this isn't an ancient evil awakens when it's literally an ancient evil awakens

>Skelige bloomed under Cerys enlightened rule. This is a good ending

You're a moron

She does will for her county, changes a lot of shit... but it's the epilogue. It's the end of that storyline. You have other choices, and you aren't forced to support her. She can even die.

You're angry that the game tells you the results of your actions in the ending sequences after the fact when you can't change your mind?

If you don't like Cerys, choose one of the others.

What is "ancient evil awakens" now? I don't get it.

>Pole shills think this is good written dialogue and good character
And thebull94 thinks he can stop the based Slavs

>If you don't like Cerys, choose one of the others.

But they're the bad choices both drown their own people in blood.

You didn't even give him a (You)

This thread is shit lets summon Barneyfag

>it's fang were dulled

There is nothing there that tells you Cerys is best ruler and this is good ending like you said. You taken this out of your ass.

It's a fucking ending. She did a good job, and you have two other choices. One of which might be bloody but maintains the skellige way of life and defeats their enemies.

Dude, it sounds like you're just upset these characters exist. Anything less than "Cerys was assassinated a week later for total failure" would piss you off. And as for the gay character, despite the fact he's miserable and he's suffered and there's no pro-LGBT stuff to his tale, I think you're just pissed that one gay man exists in the tw3.

You're an idiot. Grow up.

>dude, go fist fight this guy
>he's the tailor and his name is durden
>Durden the Tailor
>get it
>LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA
Naw, the series became shit the moment it came to consoles

>skelige bloomed under Cerys enlightened rule
>hjalmar drowned his own people in their own blood

It's not even subtle. You're pretending you're a retard to defend this game because you're a pole shil

One loses, one has a massive victory and lives the way skellige wants to live. How does svanrige fail? Skellige is all about raiding and blood.

And on the SJW side, anybody else remember the dead skellige king's new wife bbqing herself on his longboat?

Dude, hjalmar sucks. Svanrige is one of the two good endings. The most Viking ending.

Yeah, because she bent to the will of the patriarchy. It's meant to make the skelliges look like assholes. Ciri is proof that they're all about "gurl power" now.

It bloomed but its fangs were dulled.

It's like if the US defunded it's military but at least gave out food stamps to everyone with the money saved

>skellige lost fangs were lost

Yes, perfect ending. I see you resort to cherrypicking now after losing another argument.

Wow you are so ass-blasted about being the minority in hating a game that so many other people love. What is wrong with you? Get over it you loser. You don't have to fight people like a retard just because they like things that you don't like. People can love things you hate and it doesn't have to affect you. Go to sleep kid.

how could that hair get past quality control

it looks like they aimed for it to look like plastic and then they decided it wasn't shiny enough, so they made it shinier

It was shit before consoles. Once again consoles saved gaming.

Hjalmar and svanrige are both viking endings.
Hjalmar is the worse leader but the islands keep their democratic and clan system.
Svanrige creates a totalitarian hereditrary monarchy, but he is the better leader and you could also think it good that he united the isles under one flag.

>Anything less than "Cerys was assassinated a week later for total failure" would piss you off.

It not happened because this is SJW game you pole shill.

>it's fangs were dulled...because they didn't raid instead they bloomed and prospered..
>pole shills say this is as bad as drowning in their own blood

> I think you're just pissed that one gay man exists in the tw3

I wasn't pissed that dethmold is gay. I was pissed at how hamfisted this was, i'm gay and they see me as a monster waah

It handles everything better for the most part

>there's a tranny elf but whatever, he's not even close to an important character
>there are gays here or there, not important
>there's a woman apprenticed to a "master dwarf blacksmith" who is actually the master crafts-person while the dwarf is a fraud, which is in keeping with the "defying expectations" nature of a lot of shit in Witcher quests
>you can make a woman the "king" of Skellige but if you do the nation gets pussified

Whereas in Bioware games it's
>HI IM GAY DID YOU KNOW IM GAY YOU TALKED TO ME AND YOU'RE THE SAME GENDER SUCK MY DICK NOW SUCK IT GAY PEOPLE ARE GREAT
>IM ALSO GAY, CAN YOU AVENGE THE DEATH OF MY GAY BROTHER AND HIS GAY HUSBAND?
>LESBO HERE, MY WIFE'S WIFE IS MISSING PLEASE FIND HER TRANSGENDERED WIFE!

It wasn't hamfisted. You're just being fucking stupid about it.

It's fangs were dulled because they become farmers instead of warriors you idiot. In both Svanrige and Hjalmar endings Skellige is strong just in different way.

>Anything less than "Cerys was assassinated a week later for total failure" would piss you off

How about some choices that are actually ambiguous , not contrived straightforward bullshit.

Everyone tells you Cerys would make a better ruler and she is. The game surrounds Whoreson with dead women because they want you to kill him, then Dudu takes his place and it's a happy ending. The game finds millions of ways to tell you how evil Radovid and the eternal fire are, and doesn't put any single mage in an even questionable light. It ignores everything the previous game set up. And yes if you don't kill Radovid like the game told you a million times you get a bad ending.

I don't even know what to say to the fact that Ciri dies if you don't hug her. It takes special kind of retardation to come up with that

>It's fangs were dulled because they become farmers instead of warriors you idiot.

What's the negative in this? They bloomed and prospered under her enlightened rule. They stayed out of wars

>Hjalmar endings Skellige is strong
Strong how? It says he went on the offensive and drowned his people in their own blood. How are they strong?

Ciri best girl fagit

Exactly. CDProjektRed are so sjw that they make the characters seem normal. Bioware at least have the common decency to let us have a wank at their shitty lifestyle. Fucking sjws even ruined making fun of gay people. Fuck them Poles.

>Everyone tells you Cerys would make a better ruler and she is.

Literally nobody tells you that. Play the fucking game before posting ok?

>The game surrounds Whoreson with dead women because they want you to kill him

The game also shows you Birma who is bitch and kill many people. What now?

> It ignores everything the previous game set up

How so when it constantly remind about lodge of sorceresses? Again, play the fucking game.

>What's the negative in this?

Abandoning old culture? Stopped beating shit out of Nilfgaard?

>Strong how? It says he went on the offensive and drowned his people in their own blood. How are they strong?

It says he beat Nilfgaard which is powerful enemy? This is what it means to be strong in military way.

>How so when it constantly remind about lodge of sorceresses?

It mentions them but it never mentions their Crimes. Literally no one acknowledges what they did. Radovid hunts herbalists and alchemists because he's mad. Ten different characters say this. Name one instance where they mention what the lodge exaclty did.

Triss says they're hunted because it will allow Radovid to take Novigrad easier. Another one mentions they're hunted because the church wants their belongings.

This game ignores the previous game

>The game also shows you Birma who is bitch and kill many people. What now?

What does that have to do with anything?

> says he beat Nilfgaard which is powerful enemy?

It never says he beat NIlfgaard..he agressively raided Nilfgaard. Which probably invited counter offensives. And drowned his people in their own blood.

>It mentions them but it never mentions their Crimes.

Except it do. In journal. During guards talk. In notes. I don't know, maybe you actually play game?

>What does that have to do with anything?

It means your SJW argument is silly and proves why everyone laughs at you?

>Mfw Cyberpunk 2077 comes out, sells 10 million and there's ducking nothing bull can do about it

And burned their shores which means he gave them hell. I love how you constantly cherrypick one quotes and miss others.

You're saying he beat Nilfgaard, meaning he conquered them militarily. How do you have such double standards..

Show me. Show me one instance where a character makes a case against the mages.

>It means your SJW argument is silly and proves why everyone laughs at you?

It means you're a retard that can't understand simple context

>Biocucks buttblasted beyond recover
Feels good man

I hope you're saging son. Thebull94 is a legit autist. Nothing you say will stop him.

Thebull94 is an old-school Biocuck

>everyone who criticizes my precious game is one person, even though the person in that image isn't even named The Bull

>You're saying he beat Nilfgaard, meaning he conquered them militarily. How do you have such double standards..

He beat them constantly on their shores. Nothing in game say Cerys ending is best. When I asked you about dialogue you failed to show it.

>Show me one instance where a character makes a case against the mages.

When you bring Triss to Menge. They say mages manipulate people and kill kings.

>It means you're a retard that can't understand simple context

Yes, I don't understand retards minds.

>DA II
>485 hrs
But... how?

>He beat them constantly on their shores
You mean he raided them.
>Nothing in game say Cerys ending is best.
The game itself says that in the epilogue. Cerys was an enlightened queen and Skelige bloomed and prospered. Hjalmar kept raiding Nilfgaard and drowned his people in their own blood. This is what the game says.

>You mean he raided them.

No I meant he also burned them which game says.

> This is what the game says.

Which isn't "Cerys ending is best". You also removed parts where Skellige become weaker military during Cerys regin and stronger during Hjalmar and Svannrige rule because it proves you wrong.

>"your argument is invalid because other people like the game"
>"just stop criticizing it"
Either make a real argument or fuck off to a different thread, shill.

>and stronger during Hjalmar

It does not say this.. You are making shit up. Watch it again you liar.

>No I meant he also burned them which game says.

Burned their shores is another word for raid.

>here Skellige become weaker military during Cerys regin

It does not say this either. They would be weaker militarily if they wasted all their good men on the offensive in raiding

>It does not say this.. You are making shit up. Watch it again you liar.

Yes it does. Being able to succesfuly fight with enemy means you are strong military you idiot.

>Burned their shores is another word for raid.

It isn't. It's clearly said raid AND burned in ending.

>It does not say this either.

Yes it is. It's said it's fang were dulled.

Don't waste my time if you don't have knowledge about topic you argue ok?

Cerys is described as pussifying Skellige, even if she's good at looking after them in isolation. The North or Nilfgaard will fuck them up with her in charge.

> Being able to succesfuly fight with enemy means you are strong military

Raiding villages does not equal military prowess. Drowning your own people in blood doesn't mean stronger

>t isn't. It's clearly said raid AND burned in ending.

Yes raiding and burning villages is the same thing.

>Yes it is. It's said it's fang were dulled.

Because they weren't raiding anymore. This does not translate into them being weak. If after this it said that they were later more easily conquered and became a Nilfgaard province, then it's a balanced between Hjalmar and Cerys. As it is, it's not. Everyone tells you Cerys is the better ruler. After you choose the epilogue tells you

My god you are special kind of retard are you?

>Raiding villages

It says he fight with Nilfgaard and gave them beating.

>Yes raiding and burning villages is the same thing.

Game said clearly it isn't. We are talking about game not your own personal opinion.

>This does not translate into them being weak.

"Fang were dulled" exactly translate to being weaker military.

>Everyone tells you Cerys is the better ruler.

Name single person and post dialogue.

>It says he fight with Nilfgaard and gave them beating.

Where you fucking liar? Where? It never uses the word beating, or beat. eat shit

Burning someone means give someone beating you autistic sperglord.

>pledged to raid and burn the shores of Nilfgard

How fucking retarded can you be? How does this impy he beat anyone?

>How does this impy he beat anyone?

Normally you fucking oaf? Read my post again?

>Black and white morality

Didn't you play the Baron questline?
By the end of that I was mad at both of cunts

>Can't remember another game where sometimes doing the bad thing benefits and doing what I thought was right would so spectacularly blow up in my face.

This is one of the few things that I actually like about the game, you can second guess it and figure out where being a dick is likely to actually pay off.

Like, take the werewolf quest where you look for the guy's wife. The game pushes you to do the 'right' thing either by accepting the bribe and calling off the search, or by not accepting it and continuing to investigate, but the best thing to do is accept the payment and keep tracking down the killer anyway, fucking over everyone involved, getting the best rewards and ultimately killing everyone, since that's an implicit option.

got you covered senpai

Except almost none of the main quests or the other side quests are like that. They're straight forward as fuck with clearly defined eavle characters even if it means ignoring the previous games and the books

google please*

Nope, Werewolf quest was great, Higher vampire killing in Novigrad, whole Olgierd Story, Greedy God little quest, Roach quest. What are some great DA quest if we are on topic?

>They're straight forward as fuck with clearly defined eavle characters even if it means ignoring the previous games and the books

Nope, they don't.

>Higher vampire killing in Novigrad

How was that not straight forward and black and white?

It wasn't really straight forward since have 2 endings. Sure it had black character. It was great quest anyway.

Olgeird is paid DLC tho. The main game didn't have enough quality side quests to overide the shitty main quest, shitty ending, shitty villains, and shitty contracts where you fight piss easy reskined monsters. There are just not as much well written quests as fanboys claim.

Beats me about Dragon Age , I don't remember

What endings are those, I don't remember a choice.

So is this guy just going to make angry witcher 3 threads everyday or what?

>Olgeird is paid DLC tho
irrelevant argument.
>The main game didn't have enough quality side quests to overide the shitty main quest, shitty ending, shitty villains, and shitty contracts

"Shitty" isn't argument unless you are 8yr old. Your opinion is irrelevant.,

One with true killer other without.

>black and white morality
I dont think you understand the philosophy social justice is built on

They were great and much superior to any WRPG. The only problem is that your taste is shit. You shouldn't talk about great games when you have such an awful taste.

>Except almost none of the main quests or the other side quests are like that.

See, I've only really just started the second chapter, so I wouldn't know. So far, I've found the moral choices it has given me to be better than the first game, where everything is a binary choice between one grey things and another equally grey thing and any decision I make is like flipping a coin since there's no way of understanding the long term consequences of most things. I actually think the first game was more interesting to explore since the level design was more compact and intricate and you have more intersecting quests going on at once, but 3 so far has done a better job of giving me a sense of how risky any given choice is, which feels more meaningful. Like, I chose to avoid helping the Nilfgaardian soldier after finding him along with the guy's brother before, because I suspected the risk of helping him would end up screwing over everyone.

What was great?

The ending?The antagonists? Don't make me laugh

To clarify; if youve ever had a serious discussion with an sjw, youd know they are moral relativists to the extreme. They believe morality is completely cultural thus all cultures must be tolerated

Everything actually not only that. Don't make me laugh with your shitty taste user.

We already posted all the lines Eredin has. If you think that is objectively good or better than most RPGs then you're delusional. If you think an asspul like Ciri saving the world out of nowhere, even though the books explicitly say she's not able to do that, and she decides that the exact same moment everyone is fighting and dying for her then you're delusional.

I found the goat quest to be especially hilarious. When Geralt broke character and was actually scared the bear would eat the dumb fucking goat my sides broke orbit.

>If you think that is objectively good or better than most RPGs then you're delusional.

Exactly yes it is. Everything is better especially the quests. I can't think of singe fucking quest in any long time WRPG comperable with Witcher (not even counting world and better characters which are quite superior).

How can you even talk about video games when you have such shitty taste?

>How can you even talk about video games when you have such shitty taste?
>from the guy saying Eredin is objectively a good villain and better than any RPG

poor delusional fanboy. Incapable of any thought

Zamknij pizdę, cwelu.

>he thinks Witcher 3 story and quests are bad

You have shit taste, no doubt about it. No wonder nobody treats you seriously.

A lot of them are bad. Matters of State. Hell, anything after Kaern Morhen. Not every contract is the Werewolf quest.80% of them are generic follow red line shit. Almost nothing interesting or important happens in Novigrad. King of Beggars? Whoreson?Cleaver? Fucking useless characters.

Honestly, I'd put up Dark Souls is a better example of an RPG than the vast majority of RPGs, western or eastern. It's minimalism shits on most of the elaborately drawn out fluff you see in most of the genre.

Nope, they are all interesting, have some story behind it. Not every character have to be important to main story line. This is why we call them "secondary characters". Your arguments are shitty as your taste. I think games like DA: Inquisition are better for you.

>Nope, they are all interesting, have some story behind it.

Every generic shit quest in The Old Republic has story and dialogue behind it, it doesn't make them interesting. You're the most delusional fanboy I've ever met. Consider suicide

>very generic shit quest in The Old Republic has story and dialogue behind it, it doesn't make them interesting.

Because they have shit quality and characters unlike Witcher.

Seriously why are you even doing here shill? It's obvious your taste is shit and you know nothing about video games.

Witcher 2 is way more morally ambiguous and better than the Witcher 3 from the combat, alchemy, to the story telling.

Name RPG with interesting quests then. This is going to be fun.

Debatable about the combat, but there's no debate that it's a better written game.

Most RPG's have some interesting quests.

Claiming that all quests in TW3 are interesting is lying. There were far too many generic contract quests that ended up with you killing a piss easy monster you killed a thousand times.

Ok, I will give you a game with interesting quest design, play Fallout 2, Arcanum or Vampire Bloodlines. Those are interesting quests that can be approaced in many diferent ways, that don't boil down to follow red shit then make a binary choice

>. King of Beggars? Whoreson?Cleaver?

I kept thinking this would all somehow end in the siege of Novigrad and all of these characters will matter but it never happened. As far as I know the important choice in Novigrad is wether to assist in the assassination of Radovid and that's it

it only seems better written because it's a linear story told more succinctly and lots more politicking

Hearts of Stone proved that CDPR is still the king of narrative in gaming because it was also sort of linear and it BTFO'd the base game and BaW

The obvious thing to do was to have Geralt interact with the church leaders and the crime lords, some of them aligned with Nilfgaard some of them with Radovid, and depending on what you do Novigrad and make allegiance with Radovid of Nilfgaard. Novigrad besieged is a good idea too.I don't know why they didn't do anything with it, I don't feel Novigrad was even necessary.

>it only seems better written

But it is better written, it's not that it seems that way.

>it's a linear story told more succinctly and lots more politicking

If you pay closer attention the story is more branched out. I didn't really see in TW3, that these are geniuses and they're being held by open world. I saw some pretty mediocre and bad writing, and a bad conclusion to the games. I have no idea about HoS, did they have the exact same writers?

I don't think it was the open world hindering them.

There was supposed to be a big battle in Novigrad but they scapped it

holy motherfucking shit every single fucking day one of these threads

i didnt even like the game that much and im a witcher fag but heres where you ARE WRONG

and yes you ARE wrong

>the witcher is a series of three fucking games and all of those three had at some point or another the involvement of what you call "ancient evil"
not that you would know that since you probably didnt even bother playing the other 2 and just played this one because its just SO POPULAR and reddit has been gobbling cdpr dick since this shit came out

>SJW

fucking stop. if you want to ACTUALLY come to this shithole and attempt a review atleast have the decency to not spout buzzwords like a fucking 15 year old
What the fuck in this game is SJW exactly ? did you see a black guy? a lesbian? oh no did someone shove their agenda of internet progressivenes down your throat? no , no they didnt i played the fucking game for over an hour unlike you faggot and i didnt see any of that shit.

since you mentioned bioware (fuck knows why but you did) and them having "good storytelling"

>inquisition opens with you being for some reason the only person to interrupt a ritual and for no reason you get struck by this power and everyone except for you dies and now youre the chosen one dude only your hand can save the world and uhh uh lets just make them reopen the inquisition which is uhhh like a guild LOL (fucking genius )
>you know how to defend yourself even though youre just a member of the church
>HEY I LIKE GURLS NOT BOYS
>HEY I LOVE COCK LOL IM A BULL
>lets chant down the mountain guys !!

fucking fantastic , obviously theyre both on the same level right?

this game does have flaws but its not the ones you mentioned, but like i said you didnt play the game for even 2 hours

>terrible character development
>useless exploration
>clunky combat
>hollywood tier story
>contracts are boring as shit

the good :

>sound and voice acting
>world design
>most of the dialogue
>characters

>>>Bioware hasn't done that in a long time

Literally their last game was that.

I really didn't get the praise for this game.

I'm a religious fag (yeah, yeah whatever) and I've never seen a game with so much fedora tipping. I thought Poland was catholic.

what

In what way do you want me to put it? I thought the game had a lot more anti-religious sentiment than it's usual in games. And it was all very obvious and in your face

Name an example.

Bioware became so shit that its 2 founders and its main writer left for good. Theres no salvation for that company.

ITT: OP is a spergie 15 year old using buzzwords and political views he doesn't actually understand while grown adults spend their time arguing with him

Are you joking. Well alright, the priests are all lowlifes or biggots. I don't remember any interaction with a priest or a cardinal or watever, who wasn't a totally just bad awful character. They burn herbalists, alchemists and sorcerors, this is supposed to be a parallel to the church burning scientists.

Then you have the quest that's the burning shrub, that's taken from the bible. And the god they're praying too, is fat slob who has horns.

And another odd example, I think it was with the werewolf on that Island in Skelige. At first we think that he was cursed by the gods for mocking them, which made sense to me in the setting. But it turns out there was a "scientific' explanation and he was cursed by his mates dagger. I found that really odd for some reason.