"So I'm playing Mad Max the other day, and I'm thinking to myself, why am I doing this? Who cares about my car...

"So I'm playing Mad Max the other day, and I'm thinking to myself, why am I doing this? Who cares about my car, if anything-I should be trying to find some shade or some SPF 80 or somethin'. I mean come on. The desert? Apocalypse? The last thing I need to be worried about is my gas mileage or my automatic steering pump. I mean really, who paints their faces like that anymore anyways. Do we not realize the SUN is beaming down, DIRECTLY INTO OUR EYEBALLS? Give me some sunglasses, anything."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WINSTON IS A NIGGER! HE'S A NIGGER!

LOOK! A NIGGER! THERE'S A NIGGER OVER THERE!

SHUT UP! 100 YEARS GO WE'D HAVE YOU ON THE FLOOR WITH A TESLA CANNON UP YOUR ASS!

Nice

HES THE FIRST MEMEBER OF THE....DEEE....KAAAY........KREW

stop laughing, its not funny.

read it in his voice.

Way to shit up a thread. Fucking cancer

I want to cum in that mei

thanks for reminding me how painfully unfunny seinfeld is.

Angry google detected. KYS.

>he doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

CG

What is the Philosophers' Legacy?

My ex wife was calling me talking about No Man's Sky saying oh how she's loovin' the multiplayer. And I say, "There ain't no multiplayer, hell you talkin' about?" She said that no she's with all of them, in the planet, you just can't see 'em but they're there, it's an experience, she said. I go, "Sorta like your wedding, huh."

No, I knew, it's just that casual racism is never funny unless you're a 12 year old alt-right pissbaby Cred Forums virgin.

You can leave my board now.

It's alright to admit you didn't get the reference dude

>my board

Googles will google, I guess.

>12 year old alt-right pissbaby Cred Forums virgin
LMAO it thinks buzzwords make it look good

Nice one, dude. Really roasted me! Bet you're a huge hit at parties and all the ladies love you. Totally not a sad virgin posting in his room all alone on a Friday night.

Go back to Africa with all the other Googs

@352749930
But user, you're posting here on a Friday night too.

And I lost my virginity at age 16, have been with a great girl for 16 months now.

Stay mad. You aren't even getting a (You).

Tfw chinese gf ALWAYS horny

Feelsgood

>posting a Skype

Hahahahahahah

Autism is a fucking sin, user

I can't tell if you're a master at sounding like you don't belong here, or you literally don't belong here.

>lol google meme
>kys
EDGY TEEN SPOTTED

Drink bleach.

>I WAS PLAYIN BIOSHOCK THE OTHER DAY AND I DIDN'T SEE ONE SINGLE BROTHER IN RAPTURE
>HOW COME THERE ARE NO UNDERWATER NIGGAS?

>THEN I REALIZED THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CITY - NEW ORLEANS

Its ok if you didn't get the refrence man, right now you are no better than Kramer

5 star post right here guys

His jokes that are something other than the WHAT'S THE DEEAALL WITH stuff is alright.

This one though

EYYY ESE, I WAS PLAYING BIOSHOCK THE OTHER DAY AND I DIDN'T SEE A SINGLE BLACK GUY, NOT ONE BURNT TACO, YA FEEL ME? NOT A SINGLE OVERCOOKED CHALUPA. I SAID WOW, NO BLACK GUYS? WHITE PEOPLE GET AN UNDERWATER SEEETY, HOW COME NO BLACK GUYS GET ONE? MEXICANS DON'T WANT ONE, MEXICANS LIKE ME, I AM MEXICAN, BUT WE DON'T WANT ONE SON. BUT NONE FOR THE BLACK BROTHERS? THEN I STARTED THEEEENKING AND I REALIZED -

NEW ORLEANS ESE!

The difference between old Cred Forums and modern Cred Forums is that old Cred Forums kept the OC ball rolling, while modern Cred Forums instantly spins into spouting a reference, reactionimages, or memes, and reposts old content and pretending it's new.

Cancer IS real, this is it. There's only one other OC comedian joke than the OP.

>old Cred Forums was all OC, nobody ever reposted the same jokes
You want to know how I know you're a newfag?

Next time just make OC yourself.

Whoops wrong one

Old Cred Forums would never stop a thread as infight as hard as the posters in this one have.

>2012
>old Cred Forums
It's just as shit.

this amount of salt holy shit please leave

This board has been salty since before you left whatever embarrassing forum you first cut your internet teeth on.

nigga, you need to behave your newfaggotry is showing.

keep it up and you're going to give someone a case of the hurt feelings

So i'm playing this new game...Last of Us or something like that. So i'm playing this game right, you're this this child - some 9 year old blonde kid - and suddenly out of NOWHERE Zombies start to attack. So you, your father and your gay cousin go try to escape from the zombies. Shit is starting to go down, and you suddenly are controlling her father carrying her and cars are EXPLODING and your Gay Uncle DISAPPEARS and its all real tense.
So you manage to survive everything, you get to some checkpoint with the army and everythings alright and then BLAM the Army kills the daughter!
What a good ending

Fantastic

>Bought Mad Max for $5 off G2A
>Not bad, not bad...
>Three days go by
>Kind of getting bored of it already
>Shit is easy as fuck but car combat is kinda bullshit at times
>Encountered the same faggot boss character like four times with different skins