You may have seen the news yesterday that ties Oculus Founder Palmer Luckey to Nimble America...

>You may have seen the news yesterday that ties Oculus Founder Palmer Luckey to Nimble America, a Trump-endorsing organization Luckey started to defame Clinton via "the power of Internet memes".
>In a political climate as fragile and horrifying as this one, we cannot tacitly endorse these actions by supporting Luckey or his platform.
>In light of this, we will not be pursuing Oculus support for our upcoming VR release, SUPERHYPERCUBE.
>If you are a voting citizen of the United States, please remember to register and make your voice heard this November 8th. Do not let bigotry, white supremacy, hate and fear win.
>Kokoromi & Polytron

>pastebin.com/Vq71ELkn

Where were you when bigotVR was BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/542dhf/palmer_luckey_the_facebook_billionaire_secretly/
lmgtfy.com/?q=correct the record
youtube.com/watch?v=yHvcZzMf3uw
youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U
nationalreview.com/article/438788/hillary-clinton-tax-plan-middle-class-tax-hikes
dailydot.com/parsec/steven-universe-fanartist-bullied-controversy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>If you are a voting citizen of the United States, please remember to register and make your voice heard this November 8th. Do not let bigotry, white supremacy, hate and fear win.
Right, instead let's let insincerity, nepotism and fear win.

I wish I never moved to this fucking country.

These libs are gonna commit mass suicide this November

Society has dug itself into a hole too far to escape.
At this point im just waiting to see how far down we go.

Phil Fish cancels his 27th game in 3 years

Ugh, fucking niggerloving nu males

man I cannot wait for the mass liberal suicides this November
>HE VOTES A WAY I DON'T LIKE
>LETS RUIN HIS LIFE
fucking children, the lot of them

not vidya

you really ought to take some time off Cred Forums if you believe that

DO NOT SUPPORT RACISTS!
DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO BIGOTS!
BOYCOTT OCULUS NOW!

I saw a guy try to jump off the bridge in London after brexit
it's not too far fetched
>gamergate
holy fuck they really are the boogyman to these people

You just described all the conservatives too though.

>horrifying as this one
The only horrifying part of it is the fact that a blatant felon is allowed to run, and that some sections of the general public keep assailing Trump supporters in what should be a free democracy.

>Do not let bigotry, white supremacy, hate and fear win.
omg literally shaking it's literally the 7 gorillion all over again

>If you are a voting citizen of the United States, please remember to register and make your voice heard this November 8th. Do not let bigotry, white supremacy, hate and fear win.
>Literally telling people to vote for the candidate you want
Trump or not this shit is fucking anti constitutional. I'm sure Washington is rolling over on his grave while his old ass ghost is getting buttfucked by the cuckmales of the past.

Them go back faggot

"i would GORGE myself on skittles"

[This post has been removed by the National Tolerance Monitoring Commission in your territory as it does not promote a climate of tolerance and it is not compatible with the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE because it promotes hate crimes and/or incitement to violence against a group and/or overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia or anti-semitism and/or public approval or denial of the Holocaust and a concrete action was taken to combat intolerance, in particular with a view to eliminating racism, colour bias, ethnic discrimination, religious intolerance, totalitarian ideologies, xenophobia, anti-semitism, anti-feminism and homophobia and to promote tolerance within society. Please note that juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) of the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance. If this post was made from a school network from the primary level upwards, they will introduce courses encouraging students to accept diversity and promoting a climate of tolerance as regards the qualities and cultures of others and similar courses will be incorporated in the training of those serving in the military and law enforcement agencies. Teaching materials for tolerance awareness courses (including syllabi) will be developed by Departments of Education to meet the needs. The production of books, plays, newspapers reports, magazine articles, films and television programmes – promoting a climate of tolerance – will be subsidized by the Government. Free legal aid will be offered to victims of hate crimes contained in this post for those exposed to its hate before an immediate action was taken.]

Are you feeling unwell?

Examples?

report pol threads

Nah the cuck is well within his rights. It's just in poor taste -- politics and customer-facing business ought to be kept separate.

Fuck off Gob

He dates a girl that used a hashtag on twitter once? Woah that's crazy!

DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH*

*excludes any diversity of opinion at all

Conservatives are so easy to trigger.

"politics and customer-facing business ought to be kept separate."

oy vey i wonder who could be behind this post, rabbi

i fucking hate women and minorities so fucking much

get the fuck out of my video games

I don't even like Trump
Nor Hillary
but what the fuck is wrong with people? Are peoples political preferences really that big of a fucking deal?

>there are retards who think Trump has a chance.

Luckey is such a dank memer

That would be nice. This reads like an onion article

>started to defame Clinton via "the power of internet memes"

alright mate?

why can't politics keep out of videogames lads? Why can't people just make what they want, and put it on what they want without screaming about white/nigger/gay/whatever

>WRONGTHINK DETECTED
>YOUR THOUGHTS ARE A THREAT
>REFORM OR FACE EXPULSION FROM SOCIETY
>DO NOT DISSENT
This is basically the thought process of today's 'liberals' when they encounter people who don't agree with them

>Drumpf supporters

nice b8, im saving this image and you cant stop me - at least not until the TPP passes

>If you are a voting citizen of the United States, please remember to register and make your voice heard

Why does this matter? Why do people care so much about people voting regardless of who they would vote for? Not voting is just as valid as voting.

TPP is on the out and out user, everyone knows about it now and doesn't support it, it's all about TISA now

to the average liberal, yes
I'm voting Trump and I don't give a flying fuck, I still remember when that cunt tried to ban/regulate video games in 2005, which is why I will never vote for her

they've been infecting it since Columbine, and it got astoundingly bad in about 2014 or so
>voting for the cunt that tried to ban video games

We've reached a point where the only thing people see as real (and by extension the sum of an entire person's worth as a human being) is politics.

Historically the higher the turnout, the higher the democratic vote. Historically republicans are more consistent voters.

Currently the belief is people who aren't voting are doing so because they can't vote for Hillary. If you made them vote, they'd vote for Hillary. That's what pundits believe.

Consider how many people are terrified to speak in support of Trump because of examples such as Luckey.

Shits fucked.

no dude, trust me, bombing syria into dust (and going tusk-to-tusk with russia to achieve this) and inserting al-qaeda offshoots into power will do great things for the world

God damn it.

I remember Doug TenNapel talking a lot when Armikrog was coming out about how liberals will basically just bury you and everything you do for believing something else, even if it's irrelevant to what you do, and it just keeps ringing true.

Stop posting in Cred Forums threads
Sage in Cred Forums threads
Stop replying to Cred Forums posters.

what's the context of this

LMAO
ILLARY

Daily reminder

sage is not a downvote, reddit friendo

report it, hide it, and move on

this election is turning everything on its head

we have the corrupt, warmongering, islamist-backed establishment candidate whose hysterical supporters are suddenly the world's biggest cheerleaders for Big Capital

then you have an anti-establishment "republican" candidate that is broadly anti-war and is prepared to tell saudi arabia to suck a big halal dick for once

we live in interesting times

Reminder that this is a video game thread, about a video game that was canceled due to SJW politics.

>ignore them they said
vidya is politics now, happy?

this whole election is just nonsense, if you can't openly support a candidate without being run out of town then it's not that person you should be looking at. It's like that old "everyone calls me insane but i'm actually the only sane one here"

what the fuck is wrong with this world when wanting to chill out, play video games, have a job, maybe raise a family, and just enjoy life, is considered, racist, sexist, transphobic. Or any other fucking nonsense. What the fuck man.

Probably resolving a riot in Rhodesia.

Sad!

Redddit so mad. Cuteeee

>Private multimillion dollar companies do things
>Muh witch hunts and persecution

Bunch of fucking statists everywhere that apparently want the government to step in to protect them from private interests.

>man enough to vote for a woman
Is this shit for real?
Why does her having a pussy matter?
It's the policies, and the facts that truly matter.
And fact is, Hilary is a terrible candidate for Presidency. Trump is as well, but that's just another reason the retarded "two-party system" is really fucking dumb.

LITERALLY OMG YOU PARASPECIES-MISGENDERING, NON-ETHNIC-ELITIST ANTI-FEMINIST

people can't handle opinions without losing their shit

Feels good not being an americuck.

He has been paying Trump shills you Trump shill.

>He's been paying Trump shills to spam pepe memes on the internet

I wish this was an onion article

>Hilary is a terrible candidate for Presidency. Trump is as well
I thought I was alone in disliking both of them

Cred Forums - Video Games

Posting the reddit thread because the butthurt is beautiful.
reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/542dhf/palmer_luckey_the_facebook_billionaire_secretly/

They're literally shaking

Only one side pays shills in this election period, my friend.

just vote third party user your still still matters :^)

except he failed at doing that, he tried to raise money and got told to fuck off and got banned
Cred Forums does it for free

What happens if Trump wins do these people just say "we no longer support reality"?

doesn't look like a bad guy

>implying we don't DO IT FOR FREE

It's going to be like this in November isn't it?

Fuck Cred Forums

le Cred Forums bogeyman

you said to just ignore it and it will go away, but now video games are wholly politicized

well done!

When was america the music video for we built this city on rock and roll?

if we're lucky
they leave
if we're even luckier
they commit suicide
I don't see Cred Forums losing it's shit user, I see Phil Fish being a faggot again
filter or hide the fucking threads you absolute retard

Will Trump really make mullets look cool again?

I have no clue.

As childish as this sounds, I'm hoping Trump wins just to see the fallout.

Give me 1 proof of CTR shilling, nig nog

It takes two to tango.

not childish at all
we are dealing with literal children after all
what kind of grown ass person gets fucking this uppity over goddamn politics. They have this shit coming.

in the 80s

follow your dreams

CTR's whole purpose is to be a shilling agency you bellend

Fucks given: 0

A furry thread and a Cred Forumsshit thread? mods are asleep, go wild boys.

It's funny how these """progressive""" idiots are crying about some phantom KKK movement when real violent extremist movements like BLM are actually rioting and burning down buildings in the current year.

>your still still matters

Nice.

Proof? Facts? Evidence?

Should I even care? Both are shit.

Tfw no Donald trump simulator for the oculus

I dont like trump but voting for a woman is fucking retarted

You can't decry BLM, that'd be RACIST.

Libcucks at their finest.

"Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks."
--HTML title, correcttherecord.org

>strategic research
Reading discussions online.
>rapid response team
Disagreeing with Clinton's detractors using canned responses.

>>REFORM OR FACE EXPULSION FROM SOCIETY
Does that mean I can live out my warboy fantasy?

lmgtfy.com/?q=correct the record

just look at their "about" section

anyone here voting for her is either retarded or underage b&, she tried to fucking ban/regulate video games at one point for fuck sake, I don't know how people forget about that shit

everyone deserves a fifth chance user

>Palmer Luckey has deposited .5 cents into your account.

Yeah he's probably been a fun nerd his entire life.

>fishing lvl?
>45
>Nice

1ml black bull semen has been deposited into your account

seriously man, I can understand if people don't want to vote Trump, but don't fucking tell me you play video games and are voting Clinton instead. She literally wanted to make it a criminal offense to buy an M rated game for anyone under 17 and T for anyone under 13

cringy fucking trumpshills

make sure to catch the latest Milo video

How is fewer screeching kids in games a bad thing?

On one hand I don't want Trump as president.

On the other hand I want literal fucking Cred Forums memes to be a factor in a fucking presidential election.

THIS.
it's pure r/cringe material. but be careful, they may downvote you into oblivion for telling the truth. :^)

I'm a liberal and I believe in the things that democrats bring compared to christian rednecks like republicans who are more likely to ban video games due to religion or some shit like they've always done.

how do you do my fellow HIGH ENERGY MAGA NIMBLE NAVIGATOR CENTIPEDE :D

GIVE THAT MAN A COAT xD

Imagine a build the wall game akin to curiousity made by Peter Molyneaux. But instead the last person to lay the last brick of the wall gets to decide Donalds first kexecutive order.

how old are you now user? Because at the time she did this, this most likely would have affected you. And the keywords are "criminal offense". Explain to me how that's a good fucking idea, please.

>What happens if Trump wins
He thinks that he can pay his way out of running his fucking mouth and we end up becoming the US of Rubble from all the world powers he pisses off.

What?

Got any truth bombs handy, lad?

Thanks for white knighting for me, guys. You get a bonus. Here's a one time bonus of 10¢ for you hard work. Keep it up!

>parents being responsible is a bad thing
ok

BLM only wants equality after decades of being treated unfairly by societal racism against them.

It's justified for them to be angry and they're doing the best they can to protest for something better.

>going to jail for buying a fucking video game
yeah user i'm sure you never played M rated video games before you were 17

Just annex Canada already, they're asking for it

Who's going to do what to the US and why?

I FUCKING HATE MINORITIES AND WOMEN SO MUCH
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY VIDEO GAMES REEEEEEEE

I want Trump to win, but he seriously stands no chance.
Being pro-gay, liberal and """inclusive""" is hip and with it nowadays, boys.
I have to hide the fact that I'm a Trump supporter at College or else people will start calling you racist or other buzzwords.

I know considering yourself smarter than others is blasphemy because we're all equal and intelligence is looked down upon but it's a literal sheeple mentality to say "Well yeah I'll be oppressed, but at least the pen keeping me in will still be functioning!"

That's why I have no sympathy for Bernouts.

Rest in piss Barney Sandals.

Good ideas, shit execution. Is BLM the Nintendo of protesting?

Trump is pro-gay and liberal and """"inclusive"""" though.

Is Polytron still related to that one uptight cunt or did he end up selling it?

>gaming below 18 stops being nonstop violence
>stops dumb kids from playing games that will influence them badly

how is this bad again? At least they're not bad at retarded republicans trying to ban video games completely.

Isn't Phil Fish an avowed racist in regards to east asians?

Shouldn't he be in favor of this?

do it faggot, anyone touches you you can sue them
Trump is pro-gay and "inclusive" anyway, don't see why they don't get that.
Phil Fish? Yes

Please elaborate.

>Phil Fish cancelling something
Wow this isn't a first.

shwoogie plz go

He isn't.

nope
why are you so adamant on letting kids become bigger monsters than they already are?

>intelligence is looked down upon
kek no one hates intelligence more than conservatives. every time climate change data is gathered, or transitional fossils found, or income data assembled, the right wing stomps their feet and goes "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

Getting shot after threatening a police officer with a gun and refusing to drop it is not injustice.
Fuck black people.

Yeah, good luck trying to tell them that.
Trump has said nothing about black people yet blacks think Trump is all about oppressing them.

mfw Papa Trumpu genocides all the libcucks once and for all

This is the free market at work.

>they shouldn't refuse to do business with people thys dislike, I dislike that and will refuse to do business or worse!

>giving shitty indie games more attention

delete this

Remember when Fish ragequit the game industry?

I guess he changed his mind or something?

This entire election is a shitshow where there's no good outcome and frankly I hope Trump wins just for the sake of all the shitposting it'll inspire.

more like the Trump campaign

More surprised people care about a Polytron game.

Fuck BLM. Black lives only seem to matter when they can whine about how awful 'Whitey' is. All those thousands of victims of black on black violence? Merely an annoyance.

>I may be getting fucked in the ass but at least they used lube!
good logic

Also nice job dodging the question you fucking faggot.

Fucking lel. I thought leftists were the tolerant ones?

>Trump campaign
>good ideas
woah there lets not say things we might regret

Oh isn't he? Oh really?

Which is something you can defeat easily with questioning.

Blacks have had equal rights for years.

It's just unruly niggers looking for an excuse for looting under the guise of "whitey ain't givin' us enough reparations" and whiney college blacks talking about "microaggressions" and other non-existant things.

Trump dismantled the traditional GOP. The liberals' controlled opposition conservatives no longer matter.

>Trump dodged the draft due to "bad feet"

Do these people just not know about how the military works? They don't just take everyone they actually check your physical health and any bodily fuck-ups first. I have a friend who's not allowed to join the navy because of his bad feet.

Like Phil Fish right?

You're hallucinating son.

>I didn't play an M rated game until I was 17
sureeeee
I find it funny liberals constantly bitch about how the Vietnam war was unfair, but Trump not going?
>WOW WHY DIDN'T HE GO

>implying anyone ignored it

That part is up to us, as a nation.

They have a bit more than equal rights 2bh when you bring in affirmative action.

>Cred Forums formatted propoganda jpeg

How many speaking rallies has she held again?

Maybe I'm a lazy fuck, but I can't bring myself to care that much about someone else voting. Doesn't matter who or if I agree or not.

Trump sells LGBTQ shirts on his website and wants to get rid of Muslims who are hostile to LGBTQ.

>Do these people just not know about how the military works?
Do you really have to ask?

I thought all the liberal heroes were a bunch of weed-smoking draft-dodgers that their LSD-addled parents worshiped while rutting in the mud like pigs during that one concert?

Don't you see all the news reports about North Korea threatening us every damn day?

If Trump couldn't go to Vietnam because of a bone spur, why can't he remember which foot he had the spur in?

>fishing for favourites and retweets on Cred Forums

with bad feet you'd be a liability to your squad since you usually run/walk many kilometers in a day

>societal racism
fuck off tumblr

>user brings in his strawman too early

*tips fedora*

>Whites invent 90+% of things relevant today
>Whites fight to end slavery and instate human rights worldwide
>Whites have given women, gays and other minorities more rights than any other race/group
>Whites draw up the fusion of democracy and capitalism, which is nowhere near perfect, but has nonetheless lead to an unbelievable rise in the average quality of life
>Whites have written most of the relevant philosophy
>Whites have ushered in a previously unthinkable level of creating music
>Whites also dominate other art forms, like paintings and architecture
>Whites landed on the fucking Moon
Why is white supremacy a bad thing again?

>Hillary Clinton argument against all the shit she's done is literally "No u" and faggots eat it up and think the other side is shilling as well

They do it for free

nice try gearbox

no one wanted to go. It's why they had a draft you retard.

LOL

>All those Trump hats on video game characters the last 5 months.
Yeah, all that propaganda.

And yet his party platform supports conversion therapy, and he promised to appoint judges to overturn gay marriage.

Since when do conservatives care about gays anyway? Could it be they actually don't, and are just using them as pawns against muslims?

>Whites couldn't handle a little work so they enslaved a race

Who would kick and old homeless guy? Fuck that makes me angry.

I dunno I think I described Woodstock pretty succinctly.

does anyone care about this shit game?

Hillary and libtards literally spend million of dollar into CTR and PACS to difame Trump but when someone make it with his own pocket.
>Holy fuckin shit bigot, racist, white supremacist and anti life fuckin pro life you probably had a sad life.

>banned
you gotta be fucking kidding me

They move to canada or other more diverse countries like germany :^) or most likely do nothing at all because those are just vague threats said with out any weight or reasearch and by the time they look into the costs for a plane ticket there idea will be crushed

are we supposed to agree with this person user?

>the entire msm narrative for the entire past year
>strawman

>Could it be they actually don't, and are just using them as pawns against muslims?

Please tell me this is true. It's the kind of underhanded shit that kills two birds with one stone and I absolutely love it.

Haven't made super fighting robots yet.

Good. this hurts that globalist kike Zuckerberg.

trump is a coward lol

Maybe next tie once the majority of memers can actually vote.

Poor Trump, born 10 years too soon to rule the country.

>Trump.
Does anyone care about this shit candidate outside of trolls and the vocal alt-right niche?

ayy don't forget about this

Talk shit get hit.

You're free to practice your freedom of speech but it doesn't mean you're free from the repercussions of it. The fact that she supports gamergate and Trump means she's a worthless human being who should be shot as being a sad waste of a human being.

are you a knowyourmeme user?
i honestly don't see many other people using the normie smuggie reaction images on Cred Forums.

anyway, nope repeating "EVERYONE WHO I HATE SAYS EVERYONE THEY HATE IS HITLER" 100 times won't make it true trumperinokinobeano

>And yet his party platform supports conversion therapy, and he promised to appoint judges to overturn gay marriage.
Because the Supreme Court ruling went over States rights and they didn't even bother negotiating terms with state government to legalize it.

More like SUPERDIAPERCUBE lmao

>nigs never bother me
>Cred Forums is shitting up the place i browse 24/7
>im supposed to vote for their racist guy

kek

god damn

You're gonna have to try harder man, remember when liberals were the witty and creative types? Now they just reuse conservatives lines. Sad!

>Indie games vs Facebook shit.
Whoever loses, we all win

race and slavery were not automatic; one of the most successful slave owners in the US was a black plantation owner

plus they bought the slaves off other blacks, and jews

ITT: People pretending to be leftists bait Cred Forums crossboarders

Can't wait until this election is over

because whites are the only race that enjoys cuckoldry

the whole mainstream media seems pretty concerned :^)

>lol
Fuck off newfag.

I'm glad this hateful bigot got banned for challenging the great hivemind

Praise the hive

>hillary winning will mean 4 years of insufferable SJWs touting their shit president as the greatest person to ever live
>trump winning will mean 4 years of insufferable alt-right teens touting their shit president as the greatest person to ever live

God I'm glad I live in rural Canada. Would not want to live in Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver if Trump wins.

>Can't wait until this election is over
You know damn well regardless of who wins there's going to be a shitstorm from whoever's side lost for a few months if not years after this election.

Well, yeah.

I don't really give a shit about Chick-fil-A funding anti-gay groups. It has nothing to do with me and I got annoyed when I kept hearing about it because I don't recall fucking asking about the feelings of the guys at the top of this business. I'm buying a chicken sandwich, I don't even care if the depressed teenager behind the counter is a fucking Klansmen. Just give me the good or service, I'll give you money, and that's the extent of our relationship.

You'd think your tinfoil jew conspiracy would support the opposite of this. Wouldn't the shekels be supporting the SJW movement for some dumb reason you've cooked up?

>newfag
Projection.
I rarely see anyone call people "newfags" more than the_donald users who think they will fit in with the Cred Forums

THIS is why we need #BLM

I knew this image would be useful someday.

I don't mind the ban.

I think Trump will ruin America so much that people who voted for him will revolt againgst him

or well, not vote for him next time

>banned

lol get a load of this hateful alt-left website

AYY WHITE BOI the FUCK you lookin at

>Whites have no culture and food so they appropriate other cultures due to how bland whites are

A few people I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHvcZzMf3uw

*slowly slides boyclit into your boypussy*

neat, means I'm not supporting your shit. I'm not even voting for trump

You're gonna have to try harder man, remember when conservatives were methodical and stoic? Now they go full SJW and whine and scream at the most subtle provocation. Sad!

>blacks not only got enslaved by whites, they got FREED by whites

it will take thousands of years to recover from this embarrassment

>le black lives matter is a terror-organization meme! xD

Only underage shitters use lol unironically fuck off.

>x gon give to ya starts playing

>being a trump supporter means you support him 100% and all of his policies without question
this is how retarded liberals are.

So how come these threads aren't being delete. They are thinly veiled political threads, which everyone in the meta threads says they hate and that the want political discussion on Cred Forums only.

post moar
i love black girl + white guy porn

Cherrypicked incident. White people have literally killed more than black people have. No need to be so upset, though. :)

That's why the Japanese are our ally.

it's black liberation ideology

(like obama's church that said god damn america and 9/11 was justified)

The same thing that's going to happen if Trump loses. The saddest thing people have not yet realized about this election is the fact that it isn't going to end, it's just going to keep going. It would be one thing if Trump lost by like 10% but barring that it will just be extreme culture warfare for the next 4 years at least.

I live in CA we have those laws here, we also still have M-rated games. I don't agree with them, but they're so completely inconsequential I consider them nothing more than a nostalgic relic from a simpler time when people worried about stupid shit that didn't matter.

Considering how insanely warmongering he is how he's literally retarded, we'll see a world war 3 that will end with america's destruction once he becomes president due to his incompetence.

>Americlaps clapping because it's time to clap.

And meanwhile liberals don't support everything Clinton has said or done. People are hypocrites, they don't give a shit.

You mean cotton picked

>Considering how insanely warmongering he is
It's Hillary that wants to start WW3 with Russia and ramp up involvement in the Middle East, not Trump.

>the president is now the king and can do whatever he wants

woah...the oculus rift is a racist hate machine?
I guess I'm voting for american hitler now...

>This meme again

HILLARY IS THE WARMONGERING HAWK YOU LITERAL RETARD

I'm tired of saying this over and over and I am just watching this election for the lulz so don't even give me "hurr u a trumpfaggot"

9/11 was justified. the "terrorists" had the right to defend themselves from the american empire

>Considering how insanely warmongering he is

lol you're a fucking retard

Racism, huh... Probably should've expected that from a thread on Cred Forums... Oh well.

Warmongering with whom? Quit drinking that Huffingtonpost koolaid

Yeah, and Trump's just Putin's BFF read:pawn, and that's going to end swimmingly for us.

we're all gonna die anyway, might as well get to see some nukes

He's advocated non interventionist policies his entire campaign. You've drunk the left wing koolaid user.

Where'd you get this spicy info, straight off Facebook?

Gb2 Cred Forums you fags, this isn't vidya.

they were saudies who we sell weapons to and protect all the time

our shithead president even vetoed a law to let us investigate their funding of terrorism

>People pretending to be Trumplards just to troll Cred Forumsirgins that are tired of the Cred Forumsyps that have grown on their board.

I'm voting Hilary and this really doesn't bother me at all. Why can't most liberals accept differing opinions?

Why can't liberals inderstand to keep politics out of your business? It's like one of the most basic thing in finances. 50% of your consumer base are voting for the other guy, don't say who you're supporting.

>meta threads
>good

When "Make Cred Forums like Cred Forums" is a suggestion I knew that shit was a fucking wash.

projection

itt people who are uneducated and ignorant who don't watch the news or read the newspaper

Maybe you should stop playing video games and look at the outside world for once.

>Polytron

and nobody cared.
Shutting your game off from another potential revenue stream is a real smart idea.

WHen did politics enter the game industry sphere like it has today? I remember when Jack Thompson was the only thing the even entered any conversation.

>doesn't want to start a nuclear holocaust so is nice to Putin
>that means he's his pawn
nice logic libshit

The same reason republicans can't. That's why there's the GOP, tea party and the alt-right who regularly fight each other over ideology.

>Considering how insanely warmongering
lol stop watching cnn.
The only war he talks about is the war against ISIS.

His whole fucking big idea is to stop messing around everywhere for no good reason (like irak)

In the outside world the president dont run a country by himself why are you replying to me

Hilary and her husband have spent much of their public careers warmongering. Hilary was closely involved in the Arab Spring that has caused millions of deaths and massive destabilisation in the Middle-East and Europe.

How many deaths is Trump responsible for? Now, how many is Clinton responsible for? Now tell me who the warmonger is.

>polytron
who

lol what wars did Trump start again?

youtube.com/watch?v=UtH7iv4ip1U

Shouldn't you be happy that someone who is shilling is getting BTFO?

Or is it ok if someone shills for someone you like, you hypocrites?

DINDU NUFFINS MAN DA POLIZE ON ME

I'm actually boycotting the oculus because it's made by facebook kikes.

Cred Forums is terrible

>HURR YOU DUMB

How about you? I bet you haven't done ANY research whatsoever and just get it off TV, idiot

If you did, you'd know that Hillary would poke Russia until they snap

>who don't watch the news
lol why would I willingly watch Clinton News Network?

Remember when Obama tried to be nice to Putin? You know, that whole "relationship reset" thing a few years back? Remember how that went for us?

People still care about Felipe Pescado?

Wasn't this game basically contracted by playstation for their VR shit, so of course it doesn't. This is like declaring halo wont be out on playstation
Can Phil Fish not be a fuck up, i'm sure the 3 people looking out for it will care where it releases

You should take your own advice 2bh. Sound like the typical suburban white boy who doesn't know shit and just parrots whatever their favorite comedian says

You should hear they shit they say about this board. kek!

Dare you to walk through the hood.

The difference is Obama is a weak beta male and Putin had no respect for him.

So you are saying that the president should antagonize Putin and mess with Russia ?
And doing that is a good idea and wont turn badly ?

>defend themselves.
it's not defending yourself if you retaliate by attacking them on their soil.
it's like if you punched me in the face, and a week later i burned your house down. that's not self defence, that's an act of aggression.

VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM
THE RICH NEED MORE TAX CUTS
CLIMATE CHANGE IS A CHINESE HOAX
THE MINIMUM WAGE IS TOO HIGH (BUT ALSO TOO LOW)
ISREAL IS ONE OF OUR GREATEST ALLIES

ELECT ME

>itt people who are uneducated and ignorant who don't watch the news or read the newspaper
All this delicious cognitive dissonance is too much for me. You've been literally hypnotized m8

It's comfy.

what did the US do to al-qaeda except fund them you faggot cunt?

"The worst part is that I bought into VR and Oculus bc it has the potential to change how people view the world. It's an empathy headset.
You can literally walk in someone else's shoes, see the horrors of war up close, meet people around the world and understand them more viscerally.
Yet here is Palmer pushing for a degradation in our virtual community, supporting a candidate who strictly promotes fear of "the other" instead of trying to understand them.
VR has the potential to make Internet communication more heartfelt and real. But Palmer has decided to use his capital to support a fucking meme factory that delves online discussion into racist, angry, anti-intellectual bullshit."

>My opinions are true facts
>Get educated plebs
People like you are the best. Everything we hear about is manipulated to some degree.

THE SHAKENING WILL RETURN

>Trump is one of the only candidates who isn't pro-war.

Shillary wants to poke the ruskiebear, and Trump wants to be mates with him.

Fucking Shillary fans, I swear.

i hope you get drafted when hillary starts direct military engagements with russia over the syrian issue

fucking retard

I sure do love the vidya discussion going on here. And I love how the mods haven't delete the thread yet.

I'm buying two of those now.

>BLM only wants equality after decades of being treated unfairly by societal racism against them.
Sure

>It's justified for them to be angry and they're doing the best they can to protest for something better.
No

god i wish

The Russian bear won't submit so he needs to learn his place.

>Fuck Cred Forums
It was the left that instigated this current wave of vidya political bullshit.

If you are comfy with having penises in your rectum

>antagonizing the only other country worth a damn on the world stage
No, I'm not saying to do that, but neither am I saying that we should be a beta bitch for Russia.

Correct, but it's not like Trump actually has Putin's respect either.

There was so much shilling for VR as a platform for social change when it was being developed. Glad those faggots are getting btfo.

And the majority of Americans don't want another war. Why are Democrats so hell bent on starting ww3?

Conservatives a whole use religion as a pawn. Everything Jesus was for they do almost the opposite. They go to church and think "wow what a great guy" then go out and hoard money and care nothing apart from capital gains and material goods, form laws to selectively punish people based on certain passages from the bible (but not others) and do as little as they can to help the poor and the sick.

Charlotte, NC

LET'S RAISE THE TAX FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS
LET'S PUT PEOPLE OUT OF WORK, WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR SHITTY COAL JOB
WE WILL STAND UP TO THE BIG BANKS (LOL JK)
LET US ALLOW ANYONE INTO THE NATION SO WE CAN DESTABILIZE IT
ISRAEL IS ONE OF OUR GREATEST ALLIES

ELECT ME

It's comfy because you don't have off topic threads like this.

I think there'll be a lot of closet Republican votes among the millenial demographic desu

>pulls dagger out of Gaddafi
Trump is a hawk!

>exterminate ISIS (which is the US's mess in the first place) to halt their genocidal activities
>maintain cordial relations and trade with russia
>strengthen assad to make up for the obama administration sending state-of-the-art weapons to head-chopping islamist rebels
>detach from saudi arabia, policy-wise
wow what a war-mongering monster

man i knew north caroline was backwards but i didn't think their camera tech was stuck in the 80s/90s

> I get my infos from Stephen Colbert and CURRENT YEAR guy

>Clinton is pure and innocent and never talk about war (Iran, russia) or voted for wars in the past (Libya, Irak etc) and never helped terrorist organizations (isis)

what in the fuck is this true? fuck this idiot and fuck oculus gay.

Life gets better once you graduate highschool user.
Promise.

We only need to cripple their economy, a war between developed will never occur within our lifetimes.

>Le leftist boogieman.
Hilarious how he forgets who Nimble America is and yet the left started it.

The only breed this kind of stupid in the United States.

>when neckbeard loser weebs dare call themselves a trump supporter without even having 5 of these
404 soon btw

>ISRAEL IS ONE OF OUR GREATEST ALLIES
Obama is talking mad shit about Isreal right now though.

Everything about your post indicates that you're the retard. No sane, logical person believes anything you've posted.

putin is the weak beta male though. his propaganda strains so hard to make him look like a manly tough guy, but it's just laughable and embarrassing. his country is a shithole compared to the US so he just comes across as a resentful bald manlet

The problem with US politics is that you're so open about who you vote for.
you need to keep that shit to yourself. it doesn't fucking matter who you vote for, it's no ones business except for your own. your vote is supposed to be anonymous, keep it that way.

revisionism the post.

>Vote for me goy, i'm the real good guy!

America is in Israel's pocket no matter what

>Obama talks mad shit
>Yet at the same time he gives Billions to them

Lol

yeah they both fucking suck. congratulations.

in the end though, i'll go for the one that cares even a bit about climate change and won't make the nation go full retard on vaccines and cause a new wave of disease to sweep the nation. also what middle class tax increase? you mean the estate tax which is deserved?

>I love watching her take black

Israel hates him.

Cuck.

The guy that tweet is talking about wasn't open about it. Someone found out through some doxxing bullshit.

Trump supporters can't be open about it or they're labeled as racist and sexist.

suicide is fun! and painless!

Warmongering twat.

cuck

Why is the only response from liberals to the shit that is plaguing black communities 'say the words systemic and socioeconomic and thats the end of that'

Liberals treat black people like children with no responsibility. They offer them no hope, just make excuses while they stagnate in their own cyclical destruction

It's your average Hillary supporter.

And then they were sent back and enslaved the native populace. Thus, Libya was born
>implying schools will ever tell you this

>bigot
please leave, white trash

r... rage? is that this feeling?

Britbong?

If you're not a racist yourself and you still vote for trump then you're a dumb fucking cunt

nationalreview.com/article/438788/hillary-clinton-tax-plan-middle-class-tax-hikes

here you go friend, she also says it in a rally. It's on twitter but i hate using twitter so you can find that yourself.

countless Cred Forums, gay, and SJW vs antique threads say otherwise. Just because the original Cred Forumsmrades abandoned the board to the TV and Tumblr hordes, doesn't mean there weren't efforts to repel that trash just like this thread

The only solution is for Obama to run for the 3rd term. Literally the best president we've had in centuries.

>he's canadian
on the plus side I can take solace he probably can't vote
on the negative side he's from my country chock full on nu-males

>in the end though, i'll go for the one that cares even a bit about climate change and won't make the nation go full retard on vaccines and cause a new wave of disease to sweep the nation.
What a very rational and well thought out position that's completely based on reality and not some imagined world in your head.

Dude, come on. Worst case scenario they take care of California for us and then the big American public opinion switch flips from "whatever" to "no the fuck you didn't" and we vaporize the place.

I'm 26 and work at an electrical relay factory. I'm surrounded by "conservative" backwood fucks.

>fear
fear mongering is a classic republican tactic. it raises republican base turnout in elections when people are polling highly regarding fear related subjects like terror and crime. learn before you post
>insincerity and nepotism
lol wat

You know I'm honestly fucking sick of hearing about the "horrors of war" like anti-violence isn't a fucking moral code that literally everyone follows 'cause it's shoved down our throats since childhood.

Which is bullshit anyways, since humans are a violent species and the more we try to deny that the more fucked up we get.

inb4 some retard thinks that because I said humans are a violent species that means I think we should be violent 100% of the time.

>and do as little as they can to help the poor and the sick.
t. enormous cuck who wants open borders and ignores the homeless people outside his san francisco home

it seems that many conservatives are atheists in this day and age, too

This is just funny. How can you're worldview be so skewed that you are astonished and dismayed to learn that the billionaire business owner is a republican.

Does this guy even still work at Occulus? They got sold to Facebook, didn't they?

Ah, climate change denier, classic Cred Forums. If Trump told you the moon was cheese you'd believe it.

>Cruz pussied out because the other spineless Republicans that pussied out earlier yelled at him to do the same or else.
>people being played by Trump whose being played by Putin
>Hillary rigging nomination
>Media is pissed and biased because Trump is a jackass who mocks them
>Trump is stupider than Dubya Bush
>Clinton is as soulless as Dick Cheney
>Election could honestly go either way
America.

>fear mongering is a classic tactic

FTFY

The moderation is faster there.

It's hard to prove it on Cred Forums cause it's anonymous but it's quite easy on leddit. There are so many it's ridiculous.

REMEMBER TO VOTE TRUMP IF YOU CARE ABOUT PRESERVING A WHITE HOMELAND FOR YOUR CHILDREN. GET THESE NIGGERS OUT OF MY COUNTRY.

t. first time voter

every election cycle is like this, retard. it's just magnified this go around because it turned into a carnival.

Why the fuck are there partisan politics in my fucking video games?

how is hillary going to get the result she wants in syria (islamist dictatorship) without clashes with russia?

I'm glad most of the uninformed children in this thread can't vote

Oh yeah I forgot
>CTR
>Nimble

Kind of hard to disagree with Muslims about faggots though.

If the left can use Muslims as useful idiots, why can't we?

South Africa.

Palmer Luckey sounds like a euphemism for a hand job.

So they're exactly like Cred Forums?

>bigotry
nice word to detect legit human sheep

>Literally the best president we've had in centuries

Literally no, thank goodness 3rd terms are fucking abolished or else he'd be there forever because

>he makes cool jokes XDD

He can't even say a speech without saying "uh or um" literally breaking the #1 rule of public speaking so don't give me the "he's a good speaker" meme either

But I will give you this, he isn't the MARTIAL LAW OH FUGGG :DDD material that the other side says he would be

Enjoy your war.

>mfw there's one guy here pretending to be a retarded Stormfag
>he keeps posting forever

:(

they're cucks who made being a fan of their shows intolerable. prepare to get 1 billion death threats for drawing a skinny white girl and receiving no support anywhere on the internet because their too precious to talk about it there.

>pretending
He isn't pretending.

You reminded me of what I was like when I was an angsty 14 year old. You shouldn't hate those people they're just living the only life they know. And if you don't have the resources to move into a community of people you like then you really aren't their better.

Seriously,who the fuck cares?Take your political shit to Cred Forums,the guy's a literal "Who?".

>Lincoln wanted to send all the niggers back to Africa
>Booth kills Lincoln like a dumb fucking bastard and curses the south to an eternity of blacks

Slavery was a mistake.

Cred Forums is plus 18+, pseudo intellectual

Anyone supporting Cruz deserves to be cucked.

>be mexican who looks almost middle eastern
>go to trump rally
>70% white people and 30% asians, all well dressed
>nobody gives me any trouble
>most people who pass by me remove their hats and avoid eye contact, a few smile and act friendly

>go to hillary rally
>everybody is loud and roudy as shit
>full of numales, cross dressers, and fat chicks who smell really bad

if hillary hadn't been there it pretty much would've been an mlp convention

I don't think politics has anything to do with Cred Forums, though it's funny that Hillary now has something to counter spam with. CTR may have been a real thing for months now, but clearly this Nimble whatever that's only been around for a week is retroactively behind every single pro-Trump post on the Internet. Clearly Trump has a massive troll army posting nazi cartoon frogs all day long, and this is a dire threat to the well being of our country.

This election is definitely entertaining, no matter who you support. Fucking pepe is national news, what a joke.

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't want open borders. Oh I guess because I criticize average religious conservatives I'm suddenly a numale cuck muslim dicksucker or whatever.

Yes.

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER!!!! RACIST! HOMOPHOBE! RACIST! TRANSPHOBE! SEXIST!
>"fear mongering is a classic republican tactic"

The fuck are you talking about?

Why is America such a fucking shithole?

>their are people on Cred Forums being paid to shill Trump

Honestly I should've known.

since when do leftists ignore homeless people? they're always arguing for social housing and basic income

Lmao he's been really bad. If he didn't come after Bush he would be considered one of the most medicore presidents ever notable mostly for being black and solidifying GWB's legacy.

Nothing is faster on that dead board

>one guy

Thought about that. But then it's almost like I'm just throwing my vote away because there is no way any of them will win shit. Is it better to just vote for the lesser of the two. Which at this point is equal for me, both the candidates and the more vocal of their supporters (which is still the minority, I know supporters of both who are chill and I'd guess most are like that).

Fascism has been out of style for a while, I think it's time to bring it back, along with televised executions of faggots.

next you'll mock Cred Forums for following an aggressively gay public figure like milo

Our politics are none of your concern.

>He doesn't know that they do it for free

Triggering Trump supporters could be considered a video game. They systematically explode into all caps temper tantrums if you so much as question a word they say just like enemies in a video game.

pls send help

Fans of western animation are regularly subject to abuse for drawing characters as skinny, or white. Cred Forums would defend them but Cred Forums janitors are SJW

>its pol leaking because of some downy episode

>insincerity, nepotism and fear win.
So Trump? You're welcome to leave, faggot

Shilling hard for mass immigration is highly damaging to that case.

Kill yourself as soon as possible.

This Just In: Hillary Unable to Defeat Cartoon Frog

they just want a reason to ditch support that all the bandwagoning derps that bought into the vr meme will agree on.

>>do these people just say "we no longer support reality"?
That shit has been happening for the past five years. It's just become increasingly evident. The New York Times has carried op-eds questioning the method of dismissing facts of a given situation that left-leaning individuals have shown for the entirety of this past week. That's not me implying liberals are dismissive, that's literally what a week's worth of front-page op-eds have been about. People are noticing it's having a damaging effect on the Democrat party and democratic order as a whole.

>Cred Forumstards will defend this
Drumpf won't win. The voice of this proud nation will be heard and we will NOT let White supremacy and racism become the norm again.

The slowness is part of what makes it comfy.
Like when?

Do you rike our gamu?

More like all of Cred Forums is going to commit mass suicide. Make Cred Forums Great Again!

it's comfy if you like a billion generals
about cartoons for 5 year olds and superhero comics.
you realize that's the fun part right? you're the problem.

They should ban americans from the internet for every election cycle. FUCK OFF

>Hating Trump

It's like you faggots want to be slaves to the government, go to war with Russia and be used for Cannon fodder while the rich get richer.

>Intentionally limiting your audience and sales because one guy at a company has a differing political stance

Anyone else find the bigotry surrounding this fucked up, i'm not even American so i'm removed from this shit. However this whole thing is "how dare someone support a political position i dislike, we should destroy his career" and it's coming from the people who spend all their energy championing "tolerance". It's not even like he's an anomaly in using wealth to support a party he aligns with, the problem isn't funding some campaign, it's literally based entirely on his politics. They can't even complain it's an attempt to fund a grass roots campaign for trump because Hillary has correct the record; its on unfair when other people do it.

Not at all rather I think that everything will proceed pretty much the same with Trump as president and the world won't literally end. Politicians aren't going to ever have an impact on climate change.

It's so fucking stupid, though. It's like setting your car on fire because the guy who designed it like MLP.

i think i'm done with this board.

>oculus rift has nothing to do with vidya
>anything remotely political is "Cred Forums leaking"

I'd rather not hear the amazing stories of Klaus and how his Muslim bull is starting to be a little bit too close to his wife and his wife's son.

>Literally the guy that pushed for slave emancipation
>Wanting to send the people he freed back to Africa

Wut

5 cents deposited into your account.

>he didn't leave this board years ago

wew

>it turned into a carnival.
I can't see politics ever being this fun again. This year has been insane.

Right, so let's burn it all down and let Russia control us. Great plan.

>talks about shilling in a thread about a fat shill for the cheeto bandito.

This just in...Trump fuckers hypocritical assholes who can't critical think beyond a meme.

>Fear mongering and presumption.

I travel for my job a decent amount, I only see Trump signs unless i'm in Cali, even then only like 2 signs and one bumper sticker.

They would if China decided to play along with it.

Dude me too.

If trump wins the tears online will be possibly the sweetest ever produced.

If hildog wins it'll at best be a few right wingers distancing themselves and/or denial.

We don't need to do shit. It isn't the fucking cold war Era anymore. Why start another?

>this thread

IT'S OK TO HARASS WOMEN ONLINE IF THEY SUPPORT TRUMP OR GAMERGATE

off topic threads are usually pretty annoying and it's nice enough place for tv shows movies and story time threads.

This is it 100% by the way. Phil Fish is a lazy, incompetent retard who made 1 game that is famous for winning a bunch of awards before it was ever released because he's buttbuddies with the clique of bay area faggots that award them.

He did not was to support VR, he was never going to support VR, and this is just a way to ditch support while both avoid criticism for failing to support the tech and feel self-righteous at the same time.

t. Mr. 60% And Rapidly Dropping

only thing worst than mudskins are white people who support mudskins

Pepe is simply too powerful. Meme magic was supposed to just be a joke.

Just because there is a serious bias against Trump does not make him a good candidate.

At the very least we can't elect a man the rest of the world hates because then we can't get any diplomacy done.

what are you on about?

I bet you think the government literally builds the roads too.

Fix your own country before being a nosy cuck.

The problem is we have a new large amount of young voters who are uneducated and know nothing of the history of the united states nor it's parties histories. These people usually vote contrary whoever is in power. I remember this site during bush years it was pretty fucking left/libertarian besides some nazis. In fact I remember on Cred Forums it was an in "joke" about how something was wrong with you if you browsed for a year without turning into a faggot and masturbating to the trap threads. Now we've had a democrat in the office (who is basically a right winger in the actual scheme of politics, but to American retarded politics he's a commie) so there's a wave of 18-22 year olds being contrary and being hyper right wingers. If another bush got office for the past 8 years (and fucking shit up) we'd be clamoring for a libertarian or even Bernie. The worst part is how much the elite and rich have tricked people in the past 50 years. In the 20s, 30s, and 40s especially with the great depression, Americans were incredibly thankful for government help, job creation, taxes to help funnel back into the infrastructure and unions.

The elite have done wondrous jobs making us forget and telling people if you make the rich richer they'll hand it over and none of that wealth will equate to power. Cred Forums identifies this as Jews, but Cred Forums also believes someday they'll be millionaires so better to let the Jews have their ways and their money.

I don't support but I wanted at least one repub to stick to his guns despite the pressure.

Pathetic

People like you are the reason Trump supporters can't be open about it.

They're very tolerant of people who are just like them.

stfu uncle tom

i don't know what you're talking about but if you want anything other than ludacris chaotic threads on Cred Forums, you're the problem.

I JUST SAW GAMESPOT USE THE VR WITH THE GAME

WHAT THE FUCK

>person has political opinion
>boycott

since when america turned into a dictatorship?

Because that's where the grand majority of slaves came from and sending them back home was the most logical thing to do. They were taken from their home and then supplanted in an incompatible culture.

I'm pretty sure Lincoln wasn't thinking "I'm sure millions of these refugees will integrate just fine into our culture and won't become a blight on our great nation for the next 100 years."

>rest of the world hates
Cause he's for making them pay for our support instead of doing it for free. Which I'm all for that.

humans are fucking disgusting.

>oculus rift
>vidya
Walking simulators and 20-minute "visual presentations" are not video games, drumpfkin.

Both candidates are terrible choices. Given that there is no right answer, I'm going to vote Trump because I just want to see what happens.

But the lulz!

THE LULZ!

I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LIVE FOR, BURN THE WORLD DOWN

LULZ

>bernie dropped out so there goes the candidate I was rooting for
>don't like hillary and neo-liberals have gone fucking insane with their #blacklivesmatter shit, rioting and looting in cities over criminals being shot, bringing back racism and acting like hillary isn't dirty at all and totally wasn't sabatoging bernie
>only other choice is trump

The US is really going to shit

China has an huge number of renewable and alt-energy sources (that they rae constantly criticsed for building lol) and they're pretty much dropping their government support of steel and coal (possibly a bad idea for them idk) but it's easy to juts blame China for all of your problems.

>I JUST SAW GAMESPOT USE THE VR WITH THE GAME
What did he mean by this??

kotakuinaction user brings in his copy paste talking points before anyone even mentions them.
wow.

>the rest of the world
>the United States of America
Guess which one I give a fuck about

t. underage Cred Forums cuck

DUDE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN OVER 'OFFENSIVE GESTURES' LMAO

>Citizens exercising their free market rights
>Dictatorship

Because it's only bad if it happens to your side, right?

>white supremacy
"Do we have any proof that he's a white su..."
"Shut up and just run with it. They'll believe whatever we tell them."

don't give up, comrade, you can still donate :^)

>furry loli meme porn thread is deleted
>this stays up
Come on mods.

Hillary is fucking bad for diplomacy man she wants war. She really fucking wants war. She is going to start a war. Who gives a fuck what the transport mayor of london thinks. Fuck him, he's not important to our relation with the UK.

I already accepted the possibility of Hillary winning long ago. I will probably start planning my life around getting out of America as soon as possible if she wins but I'm sure that the actual first 4 years of her Presidency will be relatively uneventful.

what the fuck happened to Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general? why are all these liberals and sjws allowed here?

>Gamergate was so cringeworthy that Cred Forums now has to pretend to be liberal

What a mess

And what exactly are they going to do, stop hanging out with us at the UN cafeteria? I wish I had pictures saved of Trump's handshake with the Mexican president. They're definitely paying for that wall, they can already feel it.

>don't let hate and fear win
>IF YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU
>AREN'T YOU AFRAID OF WHAT TRUMP WILL DO WHEN IF HE BECOMES PRESIDENT

They're not even trying to avoid being transparent anymore.

No refunds and please don't forget to vote for Hillary :)

spotted GamerGhazi

Freeing a slave doesn't mean you consider them your equals.

Lincoln set up an emigration office to attempt to send blacks back to Africa where they belong. The most practical solution would be to just send these newly freed blacks back to Africa because they wouldn't fit in American society even as freedmen.

And he was correct in this manner.

Based floofy.

>You're free to practice your freedom of speech but it doesn't mean you're free from the repercussions of it.
>repercussions include being shot
>freedom of speech

Is this what it actually means?

they will fuck off after trump wins

Look, and see how the Stormer tries to claim that Cred Forums was always under their power, see how they try to take everything from you.

Destroy Stormfront. Drive them from our lands.

>Trump knows nothing about running a country and is a literal meme candidate
>HRC is going to start more pointless fucking wars in Durkadurka land and stoke the flames of this race baiting bullshit

Please, someone, kill them both at the debates.

This thread isn't about the oculus rift.

Remember when Obama supported a putsch in Ukraine to undermine Russia, and created a civil war in Syria to remove a Russian ally?

>Letting petty politics dictate your business decisions
>free market rights

you're the problem

>while killing someone for disagreeing with you and jailing another

freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences. war is peace.

If it was just loli I'm sure it would've been fine.

>M-muh clubhouse.

redditors keep spamming him across Cred Forums so the rest of webste is getting fed up with your shit.

I think you mean Achmed's lands.

After all we need to be diverse.

They're only here for votes.

They'll drop like files once the election is over.

>PEOPLE ONLY HAVE RIGHTS WHEN THEY MAKE DECISIONS I AGREE WITH

Eat shit, brownshirt.

trickle down economics. basically in the 80s they lowered taxes from 70% to 28%, saying that it won't just make the rich rich, but will spread the wealth to every one. this never happened and just pooled most of the wealth, power, and corporations into very few hands. with that extreme of wealth comes extreme power. this power is used to make laws that benefit them and sedate everyone under them. they use the media to make people focus on social issues like race and marriage and immigrants. they have 99% of the wealth and make us squabble over the 1% and laugh.

I'd like to see this chart with all the minority crime removed.

Get firmly on the Trump Train my friend.

Why didn't we listen! I'm sorry Kojima sama.

Who gives a fuck? Let them lose out on sales.

Cred Forums has a fairly broad political spectrum but Cred Forums is really underage for the most part and that's what you're seeing here.

>now i know
>the redditors must go

>Trump is incompetent, but anytihng he does will be blocked by congress
>Hilary has said "men deserve to die in war for their privilege" and has made critics "disappear"

I'll vote for the clown over female Satan.

you're the problem

I think we should all be aware enough to realize that Phil Fish is just dropping support for the tech because it's hard and he's not good enough to do it, and is just doing it in this way because he's a very self-righteous idiot.

OK Chang. While your looking around in there is it smoggy inside your ass too?

>the method of dismissing facts of a given situation that left-leaning individuals have shown for the entirety of this past week
That's literally what all Trump supporters do though

you have to go back, buddy

to the archives we go!

says the redditor

spoken like a true redditor

Maybe people should stop shoehorning politics into video games.

I see these are the new Cred Forums generals

guess the Pokemon go mugging threads got tired

>at best be a few right wingers distancing themselves and/or denial.
Holy shit, the delusion. I'm expecting at least one mass shooting by a triggered alt-right faggot.

Why do idiots think everything will cause WW3? If anything, we'd start another cold war, because of MAD. Or did none of you live in the 60s/70s?

>Like when?
I don't know if this is what they were referring too. No idea if it's common like they said. Don't know anything about the show...just passing it on. dailydot.com/parsec/steven-universe-fanartist-bullied-controversy/

>there are people on this board that think hillary will win

not american but c'mon

Read the post I made and the post responding to it.

You should admit to yourself that you don't know anything about China, by the way.

You guys have been getting paid for meme magic?

So are you a drugged Shillary shill, a centrist with no principles. or just baiting?