Rockstar sale on Steam

Rockstar sale on Steam

what are you buying, bros?

I'm thinking of getting LA Noire. Never played it and I own all the gta games on console.

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/games/GTA-Vice-City-Back-Steam-Nearly-10-Songs-Removed-50206.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping cause I'm wondering what get too.

I never played/finish GTA Vice and SA and Bully.

Curious if I should get Bully and Vice city cause I have $10 left in account. Or SA and Vice City. Do they hold up?

MP1-2 and Bully

Vice City has less to do and a smaller map. It's still good, but I'd get SA if you wanna get your money's worth. There's a lot more to do in that game.

Bully is all-time favorite of time. Lot of fun too.

Forgot to add I own Bully on PS2. Is the Scholarship Edition worth it?

favorite of mine**

Nothing. if V had a better discount (like $20) i might consider it, but the rest is just old SP shit you can pirate anyway.

I already have:
-VC
-Manhunt
Bully

Already played MP 1 & 2, wouldnt buy them though
The only game I'd want is GTA 3

better graphics and more missions, but also more tedious classes. your choice.

>The game features improved graphics and exclusive content which was unavailable in the PlayStation 2 version, including eight new missions, additional characters, four new school classes (Biology, Music, Math and Geography) and new unlockable items and clothing.
First time playing it, so I chose to buy this instead of emulating it.

Just lost my job nigga I ain't buyin shit

i guess i'll finally pick up vc and sa, my discs are getting really scratched.

Hmm. I might get it then. I loved Bully on PS2.

Sorry to hear. Where did you work?

No love for 3?

Don't forget, SA has less songs now.

LA Noire is really fun. Plays like a 1940s GTA if you played as a cop, and the story surprised the shit out of me. Really solid game, and it really makes you feel like a detective. I highly recommend it, especially at eight bucks.

true, but i use the custom station most of the time. i switch to krose k dst when trucking though

Same with Vice City. Is there a mod to add the missing songs to the radio stations?

I'll think about it. Just bought Bully though because the price was too good.

How lively does Max Payne 3's MP get during sale season?

eh, isn't that fixable with modding anyway? Also how have they lost the liscense for SA music but not VC?

But they did

cinemablend.com/games/GTA-Vice-City-Back-Steam-Nearly-10-Songs-Removed-50206.html

>so I chose to buy this instead of emulating it.
you could have just pirated it. i mean, i assume if you emulated it, you wouldn't have BOUGHT the ps2 disc. would you?