Moincwaft

What does Cred Forums think about Minecraft nowadays? Anyone going to Minecon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's in my rotation for when I get bored of what I'm playing.

I don't have any friends to play with or youtube celebrities to hang out with. The mods and game servers get boring after an hour.

How am I just now learning that this exists?

youtube.com/watch?v=xYB4v8uThXc

How does it feel to climb out of that rock? But, seriously, have you ever been on the Internet before? Minecraft is the most popular game in the past decade. Definitely a must play.

This. Its fun to play through once in a while and make a neat house. Would be amazing if competent devs focused on refining and adding gameplay were in charge or made their own minecraft like game.

You long a story to tell, man.
This looks sweet. Like on a lego tier level. I'm surprised this hasn't been made before.

>I'm surprised this hasn't been made before.
It was made 7 years ago. Holy fuck do you live in a third-world country or something?

This is like literally talking to a cave man who just got thawed out of an iceberg. I'm shocked.

Dude if you're serious then you have to buy this game. Seriously though, where have you been in the last decade?

theres no way it was 7 years ag-
>Starting version 0.31 (December 23, 2009)

How much dedicaded wam do you use?

I know mate, it's fucking crazy how time flies, still enjoying the game to this day so they must be doing something right.

In short, homeless , saving money.

Oh shit, sorry for making fun of you man, that's pretty shitty, yo must be discovering new things everyday. Hope you're doing better.

I try a different modpack out every time I reinstall.
It's very relaxing and familiar for the first few hours.
After that I'm usually locked into the grind to get to the endgame content and make elaborate projects that no one will ever see.

I hope you get kicked out in the middle of winter and crawl into a large cardboard box in a dark ghetto alleyway, then cling to life for weeks to come until you vomit up the cockroaches you had for breakfast and die of hypothermia.

Yours truly, a hard-working upper middle-class user.

Do you actually have AIDS?

That sounds like something a homeless person who is jealous of another one making it would say

This thread reminded me I have to try to recover my account.

Last year some chink got into my email (first time I was ever hacked since 1999) and migrated my account I had back in Alpha to some other email account.

Stay mad, poorfags.

No, he's just edgy.

I generally boot it up in creative and build whatever when I just want to relax. I never play online and I can't remember the last time I played survival.

I am deeply disappointed of the way it turned out, but past the point of honestly caring. Haven't touched it in like 4 years.
M$ buying it for 2 billion bucks was a sad if not unexpected end to the story.

Hope you can get it back, and start playing it again. Hacking is a low bar shitty thing to do, hope the chink falls off a roof.

You know in the late 60's the US sent the first man to the moon?

Notch used to post updates here on Cred Forums back in those days. Now, someone born on the day of its initial release will be old enough to talk, attend school, and is the primary target demographic.