How good are you at fighting games

How good are you at fighting games

Better than average, but I have a lot of bad habits I need to take care of.

terrible.

it's still a genre that i find myself drawn to, but can't do worth shit in.

at least there are tourneys to watch

>know about frame data and all that technical shit
>choke in actual matches

Im currently silver rank in sf5

im the best

too bad fighting games suck balls

get better friends, ez

I'm not black, so I'm bad by default.

I'm the exact opposite. I can learn the buttons and combos pretty quickly without dropping anything, but I always get blown up because I don't know shit about frame data or whatever and my moves get punished when I think they're safe.

I'm kinda bad but I'm getting there. If anyone wants to 1v1 me on Fightcade in sf3 my handle there is hardlikeheroic

I've put in hundreds of hours, but I still can't beat anyone online in any fighting game.
At least I can beat my normie friends.

You can get the v frames app for your phone. Its free and has frame data for all characters. But yeah i drop combos all the time. Im sure id at least be super silver otherwise

Why isn't fucking Mortal Kombat 2 on fightcade yet? It's fucking BULLSHIT.

Dunno. Wouldn't bother anyways, was always an SF kind of guy.

I do okay online.

Today i mastered the rootkit into uninstall SF5 combo.

I'm alright

Worse than many others

garbo

>tfw you will always be a bottom tier scrub forever watching famous FGC players fight on Youtube

I'm decent in a lot of fighters. I don't really excel at much. My best games are probably uniel and dengeki since I used to be able toss around some high ranked people

I win by button mashing, really pisses of a tourneyfag I know

Because MK is shit and was always shit.

"best of my friends" tier

At least he's working to make Earthrealm great again by the end of MKX

I can combo, but I can't cancel very well.

>implying i play games where a bunch of shapes do collision damage to each other

Fuck outta here.

I suck at combos, I'm trying to get better at them but it'll be a while. I mainly use basic strikes and good timing to win. I obviously smash all my friends and i can get a few wins online on a good day. I dunno where that puts me. I love the genre though

Except it isn't.

I never get to play fighting games against people I know, and I rarely play online, since matchmaking rarely if ever puts you against people actually your own skill level. So generally speaking, I fucking suck at fighting games, but at least I'm honest about it.

I used to be a beast at Darkstalkers 2/3 and Tekken Tag 1 but I havent played a fighting game in years. Didnt know about Fightcade, gonna check it out

Every single videogame can be described as that.

Fucking terrible but i actually want to git gud at mkx

Very good, but I only play versus CPU.

why

I'm only a 1000 PP player. (LP in SFV)

I can see myself getting good if I actually put in the time but I don't actually care. I like fucking around with other shitty players.

Average I guess, though the only fighting game I've ever played seriously is Xrd

Do blacks even win anything?

Non-asians at high levels are almost always whites or spic.

I'm just "aight". I'm pretty sure I could improve if I wasn't lazy and didn't feel like it was too late for me.

I'm average a fightan. I would love more people to play with, but I don't play SF so I'm limited to my friends who are below average and online warriors who stomp me shit in.

They always win DOA.

Literally me except I've got some good friends that I'm better than and I can hold my own online. My ceiling is the people who very clearly playing someone they use exclusively.

>how do you know they're good
They understand the game and inputs so it's not a lack of knowledge...they can "play" just not as well as me.

They spent all their money on the console+game so they can't enter tournaments with a fee.

I play for the story

>How good are you at fighting games
Good enough to know how bad I am at them.

>smash
>fighting game

>namefag
Fresh off the boat from reddit I see.