What was the last game you pirated?

What was the last game you pirated?

This and some other Idtech 3 engine stuff.

Diamond Erection: The Game

The Last Window. I only played for an hour. I should go back and finish it.

Is it just me or do you feel less inclined to finish a game you pirated as opposed to buy since the only thing you lost as time and bandwidth?

Although sometimes I buy games on the cheap and don't touch em either.

wolfenstein the new order

decent game, but there's no reason to not pirate it.

One Piece burning blood

Its ok

SMTIV: Apocalypse. I live in Europe and no way we're seeing a release before 2018.

Nu Male's Sky

Being EU is suffering for SMTfags. Apocalypse is a great game though. Toki is best partner

Xenoverse

Played it for an hour and quit.

The memers and shills almost got me.

Are you playing it on 3DS or is it possible to play on an emulator? I wanted to check out IV and Apocalypse seems a good chance to do it.

dead rising

Undertale.

I gave it a whirl, but I couldn't finish it. The humor just wasn't for me.

RealLives 2010. Became the gunsmithing lord of Mexico.

JOTUN

it's good. I like that the colors in it are full and rich, Bastion just had some dried out resolutions.

Modded 3DS. Modding's stupidly easy to do these days and you can get a 3DS for reasonably cheap. Get a decent memory card (minimum of 32 gig so you can get a decent amount of games), spend a couple of hours reading the tutorials and whatnot, mod it and you're good to go.

Tell me about it. We had to wait 18 months for a digital-only release of IV. At least we're getting P5 Feb 14th. Having to wait for that would be hell.

DOOM 4.

Amazing game, worth the wait.

There's like two games I wanna play for 3DS. SMT IV is one. Feels excessive to get a console for two games.

I'm looking to pirate a game tonight. Need something new.

What games let me have the high ground?

ever since i got my JB Ps3 i got Dead rising 2 and dr2 otr, demon's souls dark soul. all the cod with dlc.. i fucking love it sorry

no man buy
wasnt even worth pirating

all of them

I got mine solely for SMTIV. Turns out there's actually some other games on the machine worth playing. More than the Vita these days, at least.

Don't you guys ever feel dirty for pirating or feel guilty?

Not really. I inevitably buy the games I like. Same with movies and TV shows.

No Man's Sky

Enjoyed it enough that I bought it even though it wasn't on sale. Had to use a few portrait mods and it's no Rune Factory, but still is pretty fun.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Hate how fickle the commands for 16:9 resolution are

Virginia.

Wanted to play it cause the idea of a walking simulator mystery story in a small town in a wooded area appealed to me, but I didn't want to buy it because I didn't trust a walking simulator to be able to tell a competent story.

Shocker - it's two hours of buildup, followed by an idiotic ending that makes absolutely no sense and offers no satisfying conclusion, like every other walking simulator excluding the Stanley Parable. This is why I don't buy these games

Undertale on release.

My ISP called me and told me to cut it out.

Va-11 Hall-A

strange I have never got a call or email from my provider and i pirate a good amount

Read that as Vagina and rushed to download it.
Halfway done.
I'll let you know my first impressions later

doom 2016

i feel guilty about it because it was the first big game i've pirated and it was so easy i'm concerned about the future of the industry.

im thinking of pirating DS3 and MGS5 as well because i have no money and i'm a miserable NEET failure, but i don't pay for any of the media i consume at all.

The entire NES library, including several bootlegs.

sunless sea. its alright.

tales of the abyss, I don't know but I just had the urge to 100% it when I already completed the game years ago so I just downloaded the rom and started it up again from the beginning