Defend the PS4 and XBone's abysmal library

Defend the PS4 and XBone's abysmal library.

Other urls found in this thread:

vgchartz.com/platform/4/playstation-2/
forbes.com/sites/michaelkanellos/2015/09/07/the-big-surprise-in-home-energy-consumption-gaming-pcs/#44329a2dd490
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bloodborne

Exclusives don't matter anymore unless you're Nintendo because that's all you have. Good riddance. I always thought exclusives were bullshit.

Third party games are fine, but there all slightly rezed up versions of older games or the 10th installment in a franchise.

And the PS4 and Xbone are pointless to own, just build a PC.

So I can spend more money to play these same games at 1440p and higher framerates? fun.

You know that because of normies, every platform's top selling games are mostly multiplatform trash, right?

>if it has guns that's all there is to the game

eric simply eric

>say Exclusives don't matter
>defend buying a console with paid online to play multiplatforms

if you aren't poor, and you actually like videogames... then yes, it makes sense to spend more to get better graphics and controls

There's a chance the person you're replying to is not the same person as the original poster regarding exclusives

When will PC users realize that just like pirates were never interested in buying a game, console users were never interested in buying into PC? At this point you are just repeating yourselves.

If you aren't poor then you'd be an idort.

Leaves you out, fuccboi.

Play at normal 1080 at 90+ frames with mods, better controls, no online fees, multi monitor setups, multitasking capabilities, large affordable library due to steam sales, 25 years of backwards compatibility, emulators.

Build yourself a PC. Stop falling for your own memes. You don't have to sell your console or start shitposting them. You don't have to pick a side

Meanwhile on PC

>shoot people with a gun
>shoot people with a gun
>shoot people with a gun
>shoot people with a gun
>shitty pretentious indie platformer
>shoot people with a gun
>shoot people with a gun

>frames with mods

Fuck mods dude. They're 99% janky ass fan made looking bullshit.

"Look I turned all the characters in Skyrim into T-Rexs. Isn't that funny."

>PC users
Let me say that I'm an idort, but I'll never support consoles charging for online/multiplayer that comes free with owning the game on PC.

Second, exclusives were brought into the equation as being 'not worth it' , so you completely eliminate any reason to own a console over a PC if playing multiplatform, yearly rehashes, is your thing.

You're basically throwing money away by saying you'd prefer to game on a console to play the same shit as everyone else.

Funny how quickly the whole 'mods are shit' meme is being forced after Sony fucked that horse.

It was because mine was a Christmas gift and I needed a modern gen console anyways. Might as well get the modern gen system that gets Bloodborne because lmao indies, Rocket League, and WoW isn't actually a selling point.

Also I just don't give that much of a fuck about the ULTIMATE GAMING EXPERIENCE. I just want to play vidya and I don't understand why people give such a fuck about how badly a platform performs if they're not the ones playing on it.

Maybe.

PS2 was the normiest system ever and it felt like it had more variety though.

In fact, let's look at the top 30 there: vgchartz.com/platform/4/playstation-2/

Lots of good racing games. GTA when GTA was new. The awesome Spiderman game. Simpsons Hit and Run. God of War (when it was new). Some JRPGs. Metal Gear Solid taking a quantum leap in game-play from 1-2. A good Tony Hawk game. Kingdom Hearts (new IP at the time). Guitar Hero. Crash. A few JRPGs, and only 2 military shooters.

This gen blows.

MMOs, RTS, party games, puzzle games, sims, etc.

>but I'll never support consoles charging for online/multiplayer

I'll never support PC since you pay a lot more in electricity and internet bills and can cost $50+ a month more than console

>internet bills
What magical system does console use to connect online to play games with others?

I see you have poor reading comprehension, I said you pay more for internet not that internet bills doesn't exist on consoles

How do you pay more? Please enlighten me the difference.

Funny because consoles have older, less efficient tech that end up consuming more energy than current equivalents.

>pay $75 a month for unlimited internet
>somehow I pay more if I use my PC

That's not how it works you fucking retard.

Shhhh, I wanted him to tell me how that works out.

God... fuck video games

Still waiting for you to explain how PC internet cost is higher than console.

3/4 of these are on PC as well.

Yeah. At least on a PC, you can do your book report for Mrs. Tabitha's 8th grade english class.

It'd be nice if video games were fun again though.

forbes.com/sites/michaelkanellos/2015/09/07/the-big-surprise-in-home-energy-consumption-gaming-pcs/#44329a2dd490

>TV use more power than LCD monitors
Thanks for telling me something I knew, now quit avoiding the question and tell me how you pay more for internet for PC.

>pc got to download every game = using more data

see >paying for data
So you live in a third world country?