>Hasn't even cleared normal EN
>1500 rated in arena
I sure hope this isn't you

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11289882
youtube.com/watch?v=gScoX4c4mmw
blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/769508-hotfixes-september-23/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My guild raids tomorrow night though, we will clear it then.

Why does the game give me charity gear at launch?
Are they that scared people are going to drop it after a month?

Hotfixes just got posted

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20252902

I'm happy about Frost DK damage buff, but I'm not happy that they haven't actually addressed some of the core problems with the spec.

>tfw we killed Xavius on normal this week

Honestly, we one-shot everything but the tree fight, Cenarius and Xavius.

Anyone who's group can't down the raid on Normal in a reset or two should probably start looking for a new group.

FUCKING LOCK BUFFS IN THIS BITCH

>mfw i missed tuesday night and all premade groups have cleared it already

>Are they that scared people are going to drop it after a month?
You just answered you own question user

I was hyped for Legion before release but then I only got to level 102 before I sort of just stopped playing it. It wasn't because I thought it was bad or anything. I just drifted away for whatever reason.

What's the most fun DoT class?

How does the Legion even have enough of an army left to invade with?

I've hit 110 and I'm friendly with the Nightfallen already. Should I keep questing in Suramar or should I focus on unlocking world quests?

The dragons aren't hard? What a disappointment.

Get to 8k honored for the dungeons and shit

Get world quests opened up, do Suramar until you're locked out by rep, then do all of Suramar's world quests.

unlock world quests then push suramar to the max. You need 8000/12000 rep to enter the 2 mythic dungeons + quest progression.

You should also focus on doing suramar world quest. Everyday if possible. And do not forget to do the withered army training scenario. It gives a shitload of rep and AP

Demons can only be killed in the twisting nether, Eventually Sargeras plucks a new body from his fel garden and puts a demon soul in it

They might be harder on Heroic, but on Normal, it's just a fight where the tanks need to swap between dragons and DPS/Healers need to avoid puddles/stand on blooms.

The only reason a group might have trouble with it is if they don't split their group in half or follow a guide. Cenarius is more along the lines of what I was expecting out of dragons, but even that's just a DPS check between add phases.

>And do not forget to do the withered army training scenario. It gives a shitload of rep and AP
Yeah but it's fucking awful.

>50% nerf to vengeance mastery

why the fuck do they insist on absolutely ruining masteries to the point where everyone just goes fucking vers haste? are they just gonna remove secondaries in next xpac?

How is it awful? Unless you're unlocking cosmetics/unit upgrades, you can get to 400 score and get out.

Demons are immortal.
What we're all doing constantly is just killing the same demons, over and over again, as they respawn in the twisting nether.
This is why you can't defeat the legion, only push it back.

>tfw tank

INSTANT RAIN OF FIRE
ALL THESE BUFFS
MY DICK IS HUGGEE

They are infinite.

Don't worry user, protection warriors were left untouched so you can now focus on nerfed DPS while the warrior stacks Ignore Pain and the healer DPSes along with you to make up the DPS loss from Glaive Toss.

>Vengeance (Talent) Rage cost reduction reduced to 35%.
>Intercept Rage generation reduced to 10.
>Shield Slam Rage generation reduced to 10.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, MOTHERFUCKERS
MY DICK IS HARD LIKE PERMAFROST RIGHT NOW

Not all demons, shit tier fodder like imps do die permanently. Also some magic and weapons can permakill even the bigger ones, then there's killing them on fel ground or directly in the Nether which should work maybe? Overall the entire thing's a fucking mess.

Grinding all of the mana every single day and still being unable to get anywhere near 400 points at my mana cap (900 for 12 withered) and ilvl 830

>Frost still feels like 3-button shit

my other tank got 50% nerfed mastery before launch after all this shit about class fantasy because apparently a giant fucking bear having more hp than anyone else is absurd and we better make sure this mastery is objectively worse per point for surviving/damage than versatility so you literally have the same hp as everyone else and you still have like 20% dodge from crit despite them insisting dodge bear was retarded

fuck i am UPSET

Ah yes, Ignore Pain is now truly balanced.

>waste 2000 mana today
>fall to my death
>scenario bugged, get tp to the graveyard
>get nothing
>mfw
If they don't give me a propa answer in the ticket i just opened i'm going to be very, very angry.

At least they can't use it as often now I guess?

Now you can actually compete for the spot of worst DPS rather than instantly winning it.

too late. Ive already dumped too much into the unholy stick to switch back

>Frost DK buffs
>Frost Mage buffs
>Balance buffs
>RET BUFFS
>Elemental buffs
>WARLOCK BUFFS AW SHIT NIGGA
>HAVOC NERFED

Please Respond

>Prot Warrior, guild full of friends doesn't work out
>Never done raid tanking, was pushed into tank spec by the guild
>I joined a new guild on Wednesday, they claimed to know the mechanics and said they would guide me through it
>Ended up telling the "experienced" tank what to do while the GM's girlfriend consistently forgot the mechanics and died
>She was one of our healers, so we wiped 17 TIMES on Ursoc
>Most of our DPS was below 130k, I was pulling 120k and a mage/rogue were below me in dps
>Leave the guild shortly afterwards
>tfw

Send help

So how long time does it usual take people, let's say the server average, to clear all the raid content in the game from the day it's released?

>RET BUFFS

Dat 20% DS buff
Dat Judg/Zeal buff

We're going to be AoE monsters when we get the 3rd gold trait (unless they nerf DS again).

Let's imagine that raids weren't locked from the start. That would have been like 4 or 5 days. Usually longer than that.

What did they mean by this?

>do withered training today
>first room pull the arcane ghost
>try to step away from my army so it doesnt get blasted by aoe
>entire fucking room aggroes
>blink bugs out, get instantly dazzed
>"looks like our champion ran into some trouble, hol up Im going to pull him out"
>first room, no mobs killed
I am the biggest loser even when it comes to playing casual minigames in casual MMOs

>Voidform stacks no longer increase while Dispersion and Void Torrent are active.

Spriest is ded

How are the buffs looking for Ele Sham?
Almost had a mental breakdown after I saw how bad a state they are in right now.

>Mastery effects increased by 12.5%.
>Chain Lightning Maelstrom generation increased to 6.
>Lightning Bolt (Elemental) damage increased by 23%.
>Chain Lightning (Elemental) damage increased by 23%.
>Lava Burst damage increased by 5%.
>Storm Elemental (Talent)’s Call Lightning and Wind Gust damage increased by 20%.

>trying to get 810 ilvl
>30 minute queues for dungeons

Why is the warrior classhall so shit? We have no heros except for stupid Vikings
It should have been on the Fray island where you got berserker stance back in the day

Here you go

>TFW Mained Fury Warrior for years
>Had to go Arms
>Nerf arms

Fuck it, i'm just gonna reroll to another class.

Ehhh
Lightning bolt doing better damage sounds good but I was hoping for them to buff Earth Shock a bit too

>tfw my only tanks are DK and DH

feels bad man

They buffed Fury too, but it was missed out in the hotfix notes at first.

>Rampage damage increased by 12%.
>Bloodthirst damage increased by 12%.
>Raging Blow damage increased by 5%.
>Furious Slash damage increased by 5%.
>Execute (Fury) damage increased by 5%.

>tfw got every chest in withered army training
>tfw only spend 1300 ancient mana
>tfw can just go in and get 400 points for the rep and end the scenario
Just play a tank spec, this shit is easy

>The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you
What did he mean by this?

Surv hunter buffs omg.

>Mongoose Fury now increases the damage of Mongoose Bite by 35% per stack in PvP (up from 25% per stack).
>Flanking Strike damage increased by 62%.

>ready for EN
>Blood tank 849 ilvl
>feel like my self healing is lower than usual
>look at patch notes
>10% cross the board Nerf to damage
>indirectly affects many healing ability's
>consumption 20% damage nerf

So people thought tanks were doing to much damage in dungeons, I was right after our disc healer in mythics on bosses, other classes out scale tanks like crazy once 830+. Only bads were doing less dps than tanks in myth

Great job blizz

Fuck, if they leave DS as it is and with the Crusade change in 7.1, we won't be good at ST but AoE will be fucking crazy.

>be tank
>can pull 20 mobs and kill them all ending up with full health
>be DPS
>pull 4 mobs
>ded

Why is this allowed?

I haven't even done more then one heroic. I'm just enjoying the solo content.

I can pull and burst down more than 4 mobs user.

>Be surv hunter
>can pull 10 mobs and kill them all ending up with full health
Thanks pet.

>played survival on my hunter
>liked setting traps and shooting explosive arrows like rambo
>mfw it's just spear warrior now

Hunters needed melee spec though to explain why Rexxar is melee as hunter.

>slight buffs to balance druids
I'll take it. Still middle of the pack but thats not that bad really.

so where did they put the old survival hunter spells? are they on MM now?

Just dropped for me in mythic Darkheart Thicket. Never thought I'd ever see a legendary, let alone one of the best stat spread AND effect legendaries. Second one I've seen drop tonight too - the DH in our guild got a helmet off Nythendra.

>buffs straight across the board
>warlocks will still bitch and moan

Casual shit game only retards still play.

>nerf only viable Arms build by 60% since launch.
>offer no viable build in return.
What did they mean by this?

My guild didn't even split the group in half. We just powered through 1 drag until stacks were too high and then switched kinda like wrath 4h, and we 1-shot it without any noticeable trouble.
It is just straight up an under tuned fight on normal.

After four fucking years I FINALLY got the shite hawkstrider

Just in time to farm the one in 7.1

They got removed.

They did offer a viable build in return.

Honestly needed more like 25% buff, 10-15% puts us in the lower trash bracket instead of dead last. I'll take what I can get though

GET FUCKED YOU OVERPOWERED FOTM CLASS

Now that locks got a good buff, what is the most fun warlock spec? Demo need not apply.

Wow great, let me just quickly farm up the required 60000 artifact power required to make the Warblades raid ready.

I think he meant that the only way to do good as Arms was the Focused Rage build.
Also, I doubt that damage buff to fury will entice people to take a spec that takes more damage to do less damage than others.

I thought Vengence was way to tanky, guildy was taking on Ursoc stacks of overpower and rend and barely dropping under 80%

are these changes live?

Better self-healing than Blood DK, equal mobility to prot warrior. Fuck I jelly

Everything except the class changes, which go live after the next maintenance.

on heroic?

It at least won't do less damage than others after the patch. Fury was solid middle of the pack before this so they should be seeing a huge spike in their viability now that they've been buffed and their competitors were nerfed.

He didn't actually kill all those demons bro, it was exaggerated

Its a tall tale

Na normal, but if the fucker could taunt properly he would have no issues on hero

Will Warlocks be saved bros?
Is our time finally at hand?

That looks like a priest

hard to clear normal EN when i'm not even subbed and i'm not buying another piece of shit expansion

Eredar count as demons, right?
If so, why did Velen go apeshit when we "killed" his son? Won't he just reincarnate inside the twisting nether later on?

Not if they don't have a Demon Soul.

there's not a whole lot of good Dwarf Warlock artwork

thank u for ur quality post

yeah, you're probably just overgearing normal - it's tuned for ~835, most people had pre-raid bis @ 845+

my bear could do the same easily

He wanted to keep him so we could anti-reverse-redeem him.

>Ret buffs

I had faith in the Light and it rewarded me

Do not all demons have a demon soul?
How does that even work?

>levelling up as venge DH
>lvl 107
>110 havoc DH sees me and 2 shots me

How can the stat disparity between 3 levels be so high already?

>all these heavy nerfs and buffs to different specs
>blizzard won't refund AP

Holy shit this was chris evans

JUSTICE
edgelord DHs can eat shit

>Better self-healing than Blood DK,

False. Blood DKs have the highest self-healing right now if you don't count warrior's ignore pain as healing. Demon hunters are supposed to be a self-healing tank but they lose in self-healing to DKs, Guardians and Prot Paladins, while taking more damage.

>all of that glorious salt on the DH forums
Amazing.

How can you blame them?

DH is the only fun class that exists.

i dont even understand the lock crying, they've been top or near top so fucking much the past few xpacs

Artifact Power was a mistake

not when Monk master race exists

"I hate it because it's popular", the theme of Cred Forums

>wanting to play Diablo 3 afterbirth

lol

I boosted a DK (payed for because I'm an idiot) and don't really like it, has anyone ever gotten support to reset their character boost by locking the character or something?

I feel like changing classes to match NPCs is a dangerous road to go down

>>wanting to play Diablo 3 afterbirth
this whole expansion is Diablo 3 afterbirth, whats your point?

It could easily be fixed by just making AP apply to all weapons. There's no reason why it shouldn't.

You might be able to if you haven't played the character much, but you are probably fucked.

FUCK man every single top DPS is melee. so fucking boring. what's a great ranged this class this xpac?

don't say warlock

>There's no reason why it shouldn't.

Ok, but then they should make it so that you can't change specs whenever you want.

Why?

unholy

You know you can do the trial first right?

wut

>4/7 Normal
>The first night we raided was Tuesday
>We had absolute shitters in our group (A literal 12 year old male Belf Rogue doing only like 80k dps)
>We call it a night after wiping to Heart over and over again
>Next day
>Shitters aren't there
>We cleared Heart, Ursoc, and Ele
>Even get an offer to come to Illidan to join the guild that's hosting the raids

>Flanking Strike damage increased by 62%.

fug nice would rather more survival tho

MM hunter is apparently top tier but the play style sucks ass.
I'd say go Fire Mage or Balance Druid.

What's the fucking point of having specializations if you can freely be any of them at any time? Might as well just get rid of them.

What should I play? Rogue (prefer ass but outlaw is fine), Feral Druid or Ret Pally?

It's only 102 with 11 hours played. I guess it's worth a try.

I was enjoying it at first but once I did my first leveling dungeon I really changed my mind.

>Hasn't even cleared normal EN
I haven't even cleared all normal 5 mans

Oh, you're one of those people

Now that shadow priest are a thing, is there any reason to go warlock other than to get the scepter of sargeras?

It's not like you can swap in combat, you can't swap individual talents outside a rest area/without a tome, and more options are always a good thing. I'm really not seeing a problem with someone being able to swap specs on the fly.

playstyle sucks because it's heavily RNG based. If you get good RNG you are top tier, if you get bad RNG you are bottom tier.

>I'm really not seeing a problem with someone being able to swap specs on the fly.

How about the fact that it doesn't make any fucking sense?

Because they gutted every class so demon hunters can feel special

Edgelords can eat shit

maybe if you like demo

How does it not? How does a warrior just not know how to strap on a shield after using a 2hander for a while?

If you're so triggered about swapping specs, don't do it.

>and more options are always a good thing

Not really and it contradicts your first two points, but yeah let's go with that argument. Just remove specs entirely and you'll have the MOST options available. Good right?

>they won't nerf Outlaw they said
I knew it all along, Outlaw can't be topping DPS meters so easily.
I'm just glad it's just a 6% nerf to Run Through and 3 more energy costs for finishers and not a nerf on the RtB buffs.

I'm more upset about the 20% nerf on Barrage, I love that ability. Fuck Volley and MoC, firing like a maniac is where the money's at.

>How does a warrior just not know how to strap on a shield after using a 2hander for a while?

So then why are they called specializations? Why does he need to switch between them?

>If you're so triggered about swapping specs, don't do it.

Sure, just so long as nobody else can either.

>firing like a maniac

You mean pressing a button and hitting everything in front of you? That sounds really fun and engaging.

compared to the other two, yes, it actually is.
>Murder of Crows
>press a button an watch some black bird looking things attack that target
>Volley
>lol it's raining arrows from the sky, get the umbrella

It's a shit game user, don't play it.

>dh are now simming worst then frost dk currently after patch

>50 people showed up for the raid on tuesday
>only enough healers for one raid
>I'm a tank/melee dps
>dragged into mythic+ every night since

I'll try and pug it tomorrow I guess.

>arena
>when 1600 and above is nothing but Honorbuddy

>How about the fact that it doesn't make any fucking sense?
If you want game mechanics to make sense WoW is probably not the game you should be playing. Even ignoring spec switching how do you even spend an hour ingame without having an autistic fit due to all the stuff that doesn't make sense happening around you?

>15% damage nerf on mistweavers spinning crane kick

But muh efficient farm

memein hunters getting what they deserve lmao

>mfw they don't even have a second DPS spec to fall back on

>Even ignoring spec switching how do you even spend an hour ingame without having an autistic fit due to all the stuff that doesn't make sense happening around you?

There are a lot of things I would change, yeah. The game has huge room for improvement but never gets better. That's why it's so disappointing.

0-4 Ele Shaman
6-9 Balance Druid
Dubs Havoc DK

Fuck you Blizzard

Sucks to be you man.
Ele Sham is ass.

>tfw people buttblasted about frost DK being shit are too shit to play Unholy and give DKs a bad name

Help

strawpoll.me/11289882

>hur hur I'm better at finger DDR than you!

lol Blizzdrones

Everyone was taking a shit on ret pallys for weeks and now one of our top DPS is maining one atm doing insane amounts without going down during long fights.

Was that Just a meme all along or you anons just know shitters with 0 skill?

>nerfing the classes that were doing two to three times as much damage as they were supposed to down to just doing like 20% more
>buffing the specs that were garbage up to being competitive, usually middle of the pack
>GOD I NEED TO REROLL OMG BLIZZARD

did blizzard expect all the arm warriors to quit after the patch? they completely destroyed the spec

There are a lot of bad ret players around. Bad stats, bad talents, playing like crap. So those players made the rest of us look like garbage.

Even then, we're not amazing DPS (hotfix will help a lot tho), our mobility is garbage but we do tend to outlast other people and you can't DPS when you're dead.

Ret is shit until they hit around 30% haste and get their gold artifact traits.

Considering the changes, should I go Frost DK or SV Hunter?

Is Ret playable now?

Couldn't be that we might not want a fat shit pet following us around everywhere

I don't know if the hotfix will make Survival Huntards viable, but I think they're very fun to play after I leveled one from 1 to 90. Their only problem is that they ironically have kinda shitty survivability. They struggle in a lot of certain encounters.

>year long beta
>issues brought up consistently months beforehand
>everything launches as it was, people have to make a decision
>LEL NO WE CHANGED UR SPEC. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CHOSE THE NERFED ONE TOO BAD

SV hunter was strong BEFORE the buff desu, especially on bosses with burst windows

Why is 30% so important?

100% Judgement debuff uptime.

>Several weeks later into launch
>Still havent gotten a single legendary from world quests yet
>Been able to do world quests since first week
Blizzard rused me once again

>pvp
>in an mmo
People still fall for this unskilled meme?

SV is fun apart from weak survivability and no aoe outside of cooldowns

Oh baby those Sub buffs

Time to start leveling the artifact?

have this then

the game is already so boring, holy fuck
normalized pvp is boring
repeating the same dungeons over and over again
raids still the same asscrap

the only thing that was slightly fun was the withered scenario daily, but I've already completed it

arcway's last boss was fun, too

I guess the only way to survive in the jungle is to kill everything really fast?

warlock

But oh shit when they do they hit like a motherfucking truck staying near or sometimes above our 2 mages in sustained DPS for a few minutes.

>normalized pvp is boring
What's wrong with trying to make PVP more competative? Isn't the point of pvp competition? If you just want to roll people you can just stick with PvE and kill everything.

I love playing my surv hunter and fury warrior but gating, being forced to do mythics though I've done CM's when they mattered but now I'm antisocial and don't care anymore it really just seems like a bother

Maybe you should stick to corpse camping in Redridge if you don't like templating in pvp.

Crusade (talent CD) is absolutely monstrous so that'll be why.

Under Bloodlust/Hero Ret can actually hit the hastecap and break the game from working correctly so they're retooling the talent in 7.1.

How good/fun is Disc?

So they fixed it and that makes you mad? I can't understand your meme spam.

>That SV buff

>Blizzard undos most of the well-received changes warlock specs got in MoP
>All three specs now feel like shit to play, new demo is an unmitigated disaster.
>Blizz releases a hotfix with some flat number buffs to their spells.
>"omfg why are warlocks still upset ?"

I guess we'll never know.

>people trying to beat the timer on mythic+ when they don't even know how to run the dungeon properly
How do these people still not understand basic mechanics, it's been weeks since launch

>no dispels vs spider trash
>standing in aoes vs night elf trash and illysanna
>at least 2 people dying on each rock gauntlet
>no interrupts on bat gauntlet
>not intercepting charges on smashspite
>not killing swarms and getting wrecked by dreadlord's guile
>not even bothering to ask for help in any of the numerous times they die and just insisting i pull the next pack faster

>my face the entire time

>What's wrong with trying to make PVP more competative?

It's a video game you homosexual.

They fixed it long after the issues were brought up, repeatedly told about all throughout beta only once it went Live.

People are getting fucked over because Blizzard actively chose not to adjust overperforming specs DURING the fucking beta test.

>tank and melee dps run all the way to the top of the spider corridor
>get 30 stacks of poison each
>have 1 dispel on a 8 second cooldown
every time

I'm not finding destruction shit to play at all, the demo rotation is boring as fuck though, haven't tried affliction yet

now THAT is a comfy warlock

>Ret got buffed

Jokes on you, I went blood.

>people are getting fucked over
>when blizzard and every person that wasn't retarded, REPEATEDLY told everyone that balance passes were coming right after EN came out
>and the "completely fucked over" was just getting most specs relatively close, instead of some specs being way ahead or behind
>being only 5% better than the middle spec means you are completely fucked
Do you think before you act like a moron, or is it just the way you are naturally? You act like Blizzard has never made sweeping balance changes after an expac released. Please explain to me how this is supposed to be a surprise after they said, like 20 times, it was going to happen? Please explain how every class being fairly close to each other is so horrific?

>they fell for the fire mage sim chart meme

this is before the arcane buffs in 4 days

fire mage got no buffs

Arcane always interested me more but it's so awful in world content and was predicted to be subpar so I never bothered.

That chart might be biased though since every mage and their mother is Fire now so most committed to Arcane are probably a more dedicated and skilled.

I've been a warrior since launch and I'll be goddamned that Blizzard did it again.

A fucking gain.

Jokes on you Blizz my sub runs out tomorrow!

>implying the arcane meme spec is legit and won't be fixed

mashing nether tempest to proc missles at 200% haste is not a real spec

Unholy isnt even hard bro, I just don't want to play a fucking pet class.

and mashing fireball and pyroblast is?

lmfao a fucking toddler can play your spec you trashbag

>Can even hit fireblast during casts so it's impossible to lose out on procs.

Have you seen how fucked Arms got? I mean I get that they were top DPS, but they completely ruined the core mechanic of the class. It's going to be near the bottom of the DPS tier list easily.

Lock/Druid

>Fury was solid middle of the pack
.... Fury with the buffs will be solid middle of the pack. Current Fury is garbagio. Barely better than Warlocks worst specs.

>no buffs to blood dk
Who's /suffering well/ with me?

Meant for

>sims

Not even close. They lost like 15% overall dps, TOPS, which still puts them middle of the pack at worst.

Even with variations accounted for, (see the little lines on the bars) fury is fucking trash.

You really have no clue what Tactician does and how important colossus smash is to Arms' damage do you? They DESTROYED the Focused rage build.

I bet all those warlocks who boosted a fire mage just so they could be good dps for a couple weeks are going to regret it now.

>>>>>>sims

>Fury warrior still near bottom of DPS list

Okay?

Thanks for proving my point that Fury is trash lmao.

>elemental shamans
>short end of the stick again

Damnit all.

>Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 3% per point.
>with relics, from 50% to 15%
Just remove RNG, you fucks. I'm convinced no one at Blizzard has looked at an Arms warrior since 6.1.

Does it use the new fixes, or it's from this week on live?

np. don't trust sims next time

For someone going from MoP to Legion its a big downgrade.

Burning Embers, which a perfectly appropriate, cool, and well designed resource system were striped out and replaced with the shitty erratic soul shard system.

Fel Flame is gone, Ember Tap is gone, Soul Burn and Backdraft were made talents that compete with each other (which feels like asking you if you want to lose an arm or a leg instead of being an interesting choice). Aoe now consists of Rain of Fire which now has a cast time and huge resource cost for no greater reward.

I'd agree its the best warlock spec currently, but its hard to enjoy it because its just a striped down version of what it was before.

Changes dont come till next Tuesday, and sims will take some time

Explain the math to me. Explain how they just lost more than 20% of their dps, which is how much they would have to lost to be even near the bottom, and how they have no chance of catching up.

Not just your super special feelings. Math.

>12 years and Blizzard still can't balance their game without having to massively nerf some classes while heavily buffing others.

>that Rumor Has It quest in Suramar

>tfw no guild and can only do mythic+
>all normal runs pug need to link kills

Why you guys dont play vanilla wow? There is awesome 1x realms is kronos-wow.com. all quests, talents, abilities, raids, dungeons works 100% correct. World of warcraft died after wotlk.

because legion is fun and we're not poor retards

>worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20252902
>WARLOCKS GET BUFFED
>DEMON HUNTERS NERF'D TO SHIT
get rekt DH nerds

Vanilla is too rough to go back to for me. Call me when Blizz or someone else perfectly replicates TBC.

Where did you get your 15% AT MOST number?
I'm going from actually playing the class in Raiding scenarios and knowing how important that tactician buff is. With ETW relics the class had an added 50% chance to proc. That is down to 15%. That means that more often than not, you will be waiting 30 seconds for colossus smash to come up to do 1 big hit while standing around with your thumb in your ass praying for a proc even more than you were already. AND THEY NERFED focused rage's damage boost by 25%

>Class is still gutted and a former shade of itself.

So are you doing that math? Or are you still having a tantrum?

>Can't refute what he said
>u-ur just mad

Dude literally everyone agrees the Arms nerf was extremely heavy handed.

You pulled 15% out of you ass first.

Tomorrow is another day.

More importantly, even if the damage isn't as drastically bad as it seems like it will be, it will make the class an absolute fucking clunky piece of shit to play.

BLOOD DK REMAINS UNTOUCHED. EXCELLENT. Those Frost changes look nice.

I want to reroll some shit. BM Hunter any good?

>BM Hunter
I'm not into scat.

Everyone's getting buffed

• Mistweaver
o Spinning Crane Kick (Mistweaver) damage reduced by 25%.

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD. MW IS FUCKING TRASH COMPARED TO THE OTHER HEALER AND MY ONLY FUN WAS DOING SOME DEEPS ON MEME PULLS.

Also, loving how Cat, Bear and Tree are untouched despite being literally the best or second best in their roles while the fucking Moonkin gets massive buffs. How? Why?

Looks like warriors took a couple hits, and Monks. Good for Warlocks, though.

Fine, I'm sorry. I'm asking what the actualy percent damage nerf is. And no one is answering. They are just bitching. So is there any math saying Arms is screwed, or not?

>Not having enough gold to pay for 3 years of sub
your battle pets are waiting for you.

>playing legion
>is raging kid
>calls other retards.
Kek. Such irony. Please kill your self and set on fire your whole family.

Okay, what Warrior spec does Blizzard want us to play?

Can't be arms, got nerfed so fucking much. Don't care about the numbers but they literally patch the fun out of it with me having to wait for CS procs.

Can't be Fury, otherwise they would be getting rid of the 30%. It doesn't matter if I can dodge everything when so much LOL RANDOM damage is flying around. Love those rockpelter.

Can't be Prot, because they are so fucking rage starved by now and got another nerf to their damage.

Can't be Gladiator because only Druids are allowed to have 4 specs.

>Okay, what Warrior spec does Blizzard want us to play?
The one you have fun with.

assa

Simulationcraft's hotfix update had a bug where the tactician proc rate was not changed but the Focused Rage damage nerf was.

With only the Focused Rage nerf they were sim-ing 12% lower DPS than usual.

12% before the HUGE tactician nerf.

What the fuck are you talking bout
MW is amazing raid healer

Stop this meme. Gladiator was Protection without having to taunt the boss.

>Taking anyone below Boomkin except for desperate Warlocks
Was this on Normal or Heroic?

So.. where in this are the arms nerfs warranted?

> He still plays this dogshit.

It was hfc

>mfw the WW monk stay untouched by the nerfbat

If that's true watch that guild shitpost about you if you post in recruitment threads for other guilds.

Bads get super butthurt.

THE FURY BUFFS
THE ARMS NERFS
GET BACK TO PVP YOU DIRTY ARMS GOOGLES, WHERE YOU BELONG, FURY IS BACK WHERE IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS AS BEST WARRIOR PVE DPS SPEC.

Your artifact skill got nerfed so you need to target a priority enemy instead of the entire add group.

So is frost viable now? I always liked playing frost and need to find something to play now that DH is kek'd

We cleared up to cenarius, but we had to pug healers because our guild's full of DPS shitters (literally shitters, only 6 people were holding the weight of the rest of the raid, pulling 200-300k dps while the other half bumbled around 100-120k). Failed cenarius because of a healer literally standing still healing himself with 100 FUCKING STACKS of corruption and soaking the green pools for no reason.

We've got a nonpug set up tomorrow (i'm main tank) and we should be clearing into heroic.

I heard Ret is retarded now, or is it just that bads who relied on CLCRet can't L2Ret now

>tfw join a casual raiding guild and half expect them to keep up

>normal
>giving a shit about a corruption stacks
Cenarius is literally tank boss, if you smart enough to keep adds away from boss, you will kill him even with 120k dps

Not with that 30% extra damage taken. A lot of downtime when you're fucking dead from unavoidable mechanics.

Arms' best specs for PvE and PvP both got nerfed, while fury is still shit.

Oh yeah I forgot but it didn't lowered my dps that much.

How is MM untouched?

It wasn't
Barrage was nerfed 20%

>they're nerfing warrior tanks instead of buffing the others

>monk tanks in particular remaining completely unchanged

I have over half a million health on you and extreme sustainability on top of that, bitchboy.
If I die it's because I fucked up, not because the class is squishy.

Speaking of sustainability
100% BLOODTHIRST HEALING IN PVP, UP FROM 50%
GET HYPE

I wouldn't consider a 7-10% dps increase 'shit', considering that is just less than how much arms had on fury on the dps meter. The arms nerfs take care of the difference, so now we'll be fairly even.

Don't smart MM hunters use Crows anyways?

look how bad the graphics are

Barrage was better for AOE.

>they're nerfing warrior tanks instead of buffing the others
I'll always take a blood buff.

havent bought legion yet, stopped playing about halfway through wod, is it any good and is there shit to do at end game apart from raiding?

Thanks to your daily shill threads I subbed to WoW and am having too much fun. Now how am I supposed to do well in college, diouchebag?

You through tanks are supposed to have migration tool? Nah, only Druids get those. You just have to take aggro and let your healer do the work.

Extra damage taken isn't fixed by simply adding more health. That's more health that your healers have to keep up. Fury healing has been a thing since always and it's always been insignificant. It's a lot more detrimental than you think.

>arms only had 7-10% more DPS on fury

No, it didn't. Arms outperformed fury by 15-20%, easily, if not more. 7-10% extra dps s not enough, fury is still dumpster garbage single target.

They should have just buffed overpower and mortal combo to encourage a second style of play on arms.

I've never played WoW before, should I bother start now? I've heard the skill curve is big, I do pick up on things quickly in general though.

>Raids in a trinity game
>Ever hard

As long as one person can take the brunt of the damage dealt by a boss, encounters can never be really hard.

>I'll always take a blood buff.
But you won't be getting one
Not today

I wish I was privy to their design process just so I could see exactly how fucked up it is
I wonder if they even play their own game

>But you won't be getting one
Ahh come on, gimme a little one. Just a teensy one, you know you want to.

spoken just like someone who responds to any thread with "I was in a top 50 raiding guild in X expansion"

it is the start of a new expac so might aswell start playing now instead of later on when you will need to do stupid catch up shit to even be able to get into a good raiding guild

>tfw you will never be as alpha as Pearlhunter 'motherfucker' Phin

but now it's a slightly LESS shitty gutted shade of a class

You shouldn't, look at this user.

Drop out.

>Tank deals with boss
>Healer deals with tank
>DPS deal with mechanics

If that sounds hard to you, I pity you.

>inb4 pointing out the "complex" mechanics of mythic archimonde

>Pearlhunter

>apply to guild
>my class is actually in their high damand for recruitment
>2 days haven't heard a thing
>they have responded to other people already
My life is despair.

ele sham is literally overkill

you can solo stuff so easily

Maybe it's your gearscore? That seems to be a thing.

Agreed. Our guild smashed through Normal EN in the sake of a few hours, and that was with some fucking about. It amazes me that some people struggle with it.

HC upped the game though at Cenarius, that's a clusterfuck for a healer. Should hopefully have that and Xavius down on the Sunday.

Gearscore? I'm 850 ilevel. I can't imagine anyone expecting anything higher right now.

WoD and Legion switched which areas they're good at. WoD leveling was pretty good, but as soon as you hit end-game you realized there was shit all to do but sit in your garrison and wait for dungeon queues. Legion is the opposite; while leveling itself is kind of meh (seriously, fuck highmountain), as soon as you hit 110 a ton of stuff opens up.

Now if you want to just hit max ilevel and be the best at raiding, I'm sure there is an optimized path to follow once you hit 110 that will suck the fun out of it. But between world quests, dungeons (normal, heroic, and mythic) and raids, there seems to be a lot more available to do after you hit max level.

yfw ele flameshock is literally killings mobs left and right in an instant

you've cleared at least mythic 7, havent you?

No, a smart MM hunter wouldn't be shit and be able to use barrage without pulling adds instead of using a terrible alternative talent.

Is it even worth using throw glaive anymore?

>nether tempest completely untouched in hotfixes

REAL ARCANE HOURS SMASH THAT MOTHERFUCKING NT BUTTON

>repeating the same dungeons over and over again

This wouldn't be so bad if gear actually dropped. There's something very demoralizing about the personal loot system.

APOLOGIZE

Every time you DON'T get a legendary you get a slight increase in drop chance so everyone will have one soon

>Start a Mythic +
>put the key
>the tank leave for whatever reason
>key is fucked for 1 week
>mfw

Wind walker debuffed.
At least its small debuffs

There nothing wrong with personal loot system
They should put it in the wotlk, after 5ppl become worthless
No sane person wants to deal with retards who need everything they can for the vendor spec
Even pugs became more tolerable because of this

4 is my limit
But I did everything with randoms anyway

brewmasters remain untouched, brb killing myself.

I hate myself, should I play Spriest?

IIRC you can complete that mythic with no loot but it will still level up the key and then the next level will give loot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gScoX4c4mmw

>tfw my guild wiped on Il'gynoth like 10 times because people just would not follow the fucking mechanics no matter how many times they were explained
>people would still leave the corruption pools all over the middle of the fucking area
it sucks because i really like these guys but fuck me some of them just cannot play the game at all

kill nythendra on first pull but then got stuck on ilgynoth, too much shit everywhere is hard for randoms
also what the average deeps people are doing right now in like 840-850 gear

i know that feel, everytime i would turn around i would see the eye covered in pools, also no one interrupting

>pre hotfix spriest "masochism" was just spec fantasy
>post hotfix spriest masochism is a reality

Surrender to Madness was already too masochistic for me, these nerfs would have just made it insanity.

Normal EN was way too fucking easy even for my pants on head retarded guild.
Could only gear Nythendra on Heroic due to their shit DPS.
It's fucking hell when we only have five people above 200k DPS and when no one bothers doing the tactics correctly.

Personal loot should only be in place when you queue with randoms. Personal loot ruined transmog runs.

We are a newly formed guild and never played with each other, we still managed to kill 4/7 in one evening, so I guess we are okay somehow

Yep same shit happened here. Nobody interrupted, people spread the pools everywhere without a care, and only 5 people were doing more than 170k DPS, Most were around 120 and some were even at 100.

Assassination or Outlaw Rogue?

>ass gets a 30% nerf
>"Ass or outlaw?"

The one you like more

What's everyone maining?

MW monk
Feels good being top healer

Stop at cenarius, gonna finish tomorrow lad

>every xavius group I join has shit dps that make the last 15 minutes

I can't heal through this shit

God class obviously.

Despite being my first max level character ever in WoW, Warriors are just way too plain in my opinion but I do like playing with good warriors.

Brewmaster, fun to play, absolute shit compared to other tanks.

Why was Odyns fist reaction to scream at me?

Warlocks got buffed but they're still a clunky awkward and boring class to play.

As much as I love Warlock this is why I'm not playing one. Destro is kind of OK compared to the other 2, but Aff and Demo are completely fucked up.

WW monk

Those frost dk buffs are only for pve or pvp also?

>tfw trying to get the last 2 peices of a recolor raid set
>the game is being uncooperative
>this has been going on for 2 weeks

I just want the boots and chest piece of the off color terrorblade. I have half the pieces from when I actually raided the damn place like 8 years ago, since then I've only gotten repeats or duplicates.

Mage getting wrecked again :(

Sims are sims realistically fire mage is between 5th and 8th on Single target when you actually look at the Nythendra and Ursoc DPS statistics

Why people think It's overpowered is unknown to me

Must be assblasted warlocks butthurt that we weren't in the gutter with them so therefore we must be overpowered

Those are Sims, these are stats from the very best DPS in HFC EN.
The logs are somewhat bent due to the low amount playing the lower specs as well.

Also bent because you're including all bosses so fights with AoE put the rankings out of order

Those numbers are an average of the DPS across all 7 bosses

Bosses with cleave and AoE are going to have higher numbers

Classes with good cleave or AoE get drawn up the rankings

Was the reason why people said Enhancement was good in WoD because if you looked at rankings -> all bosses Enhancement would be in the top 1-3

In reality they were gutter tier except on 1 or 2 fights but they absolutely dominated those fights and It completely skewed their average DPS across all the bosses

Pic related is 90th Percentile Ursoc and Nythendra rankings with specs with low parses (statistically irrelevant) highlighted

of course they had to overdo it with the arms nerfs.

>DH nerfed
>Lock buffed but still boring as fuck
>Fury is not as good as I was told
>Shadow priest dead

Now what do I do

Who cares about focus rage that shit is garbage.

>Need dps, 200k+ only
Fucking really?
I'm a healer and didn't saw a problem with killing Ursoc H with raid having 190k dps max

>nerfed Barrage by 20%
>instead of just bringing the other talents up to par with it

Man I sure do fucking love Blizzard balance.

Balance druid is so damned average. I love it.

They still nerfed the trait that reduced the horrible proc fishing massively. I'll be glad if Focus Rage is gone on Tuesday but it's still a big hit.

>ability that does enough damage to to almost kill most same level mobs at once
>not in need of nerfs

Beast Cleave arguable does more and can't be kept up indefinitely.

In an infinitely tinier area, with most of the artifact maxed out, MAYBE.

it evens out at a 10% outlaw nerf overall wich is not that bad could have been 20%

>got the eye beam legendary helm for DH today
>Eyebeam didn't get nerfed
Thank God

>3 manning H tot 25
Ez pz except for Animus. We just ended up downing some adds then burning boss while healer kited everything

i just fucking love that WW monk is actually comparable and taken seriously for once

>that fucking warlock
99% uptime at ilvl 844 and only shitting out 84k dps? is he just spamming demonbolt or some shit? how are people so fucking bad at this game?

Oh beleve me there are some dumb people in this game. like our female GM who died 30 secs in to evil tree from 8 consecutive hits from the eye.

>Focused Rage nerfed again

They should just buff the other build and remove Focused Rage from the game, they clearly don't like how it's playing right now.

So how long before pug raids start demanding achievments to get into normal runs? Like a few mroe days?

Thing is Arms isn't even too over the top in the actual raids and still pretty dependant on CS. This quite literally is Blizzard not wanting people to have a certain playstyle.

As a prot warrior I can solo everything but Ra-den, so I 2-man it, because he has an ability in phase 1 that deals your current health in damage each tick. If I go solo I have to sit through Iron Qon's spear.

Now that I think about it, I probably could get through Ra-den with by jumping down to his room before starting the fight with fall damage, but it's risky. The fight would be trivial if I had self-healing. With raid gear, I could just push to phase 2 quickly.

Yeah the nerfs seem really knee-jerk, they only really shine on single-target fights like Ursoc and Nythendra.

>Havoc 5th on the list, middle of the pack
>Gets shafted by getting a 20% nerf across the board

:(

Shitters will be shit, man.

My progression guild oneshot Ursoc with a quick 15 second explanation, with half the raid (10 dps) pulling 150k or less, and only 4-5 DPS pulling about 200k.

Heroic is where everybody has to be 200k plus.

>fun classes get their gameplay gimped

>shitty gameplay classes get their numbers bloated

Why not make Warlocks fun to play instead of gutting Shadow, Arms and Prot?

why did they kill shadow like that?
our shadow priest is on suicide watch.

because mythic EN comes out tuesday and they don't want to trivialize the content with unintended exploits and poor upward tuning

Atleast it will still be fun to play and be mobile compared to DKs

So.. were those 'hotfixes' tested on the PTR or is this some random shit Blizzard simply does?

Fucking yes. Only buffs on Frost mage, thank god. Fire mages can eat a dick.

Considering playing frost, so please elaborate user

I started again since Cata for Legion, and made a priest on a small server because I thought it didn't matter.

Now, the server is bum dead. Like, best guild has cleared 2 heroic bosses. And I am not enjoying the healing specs of priest all that much; I get the urge to play Death Knight. I spent my boost on a warrior, which I currently dislike due to prevalence of FR.

I have two options. I can spend 25 dollars to transfer my priests realm, or 30 dollars to set up a second WoW account with legion and use the boost to get DK to 100. Which one is a better one, Cred Forums?

What is bothering me most about this expansion somehow is the whole invasion thing. There was a bit of demons invading small useless towns in the pre expansion event. Then we lost at the broken shore? And now theres no legion anywhere except for a few camps around some island we are all running around. If they really wanted to nail the feel of an invasion they should probably take our main cities away from us for a few patches or so. Say reclaiming the cities in 7.2 or so.

Focused rage is only 40% more damage per stack instead of 50%.

But the main issue is FR. It needs to be redesigned entirely.

So someone educate me.

I tried play as a frost DK, and I looked everywhere for my artifact ability, but couldn't find it. I was disappointed because I figured if any build needed more buttons, it was frost DK. Then I figured it might be a passive. But I couldn't find that either. So what the fuck does it actually do?

>nerfing in general
Nerfs aren't fun and nobody likes it, just buff specs to be on par and buff enemies to compensate

Pay 5 dollars extra and go for the second one

Shift-Right click your artifact you dumb nigger.

>Blade Dancer artifact trait went from 10% per target to 3%
>Literally a 70% nerf
>Don't get a refund on that point

thanks

Yeah, where the fuck are all the demons at? What is supposedly this big threat? Where did all those resurrected demons from the intro scenario go, like Tichondrius and shit? There was literally an army of big name Burning Legion heroes. Where did they go?

I got a bad fucking feeling about this, like Blizzard's going to fucking goof again like WoD.

You should look up what Il'gynoth whispers players while you fight him.

Those are just the average scores for each spec. It doesn't really put into perspective Havoc's biggest issue which was how much it was outperforming everything else at the high end.

As soon as you get above the skill floor for the Havoc spec, you're shitting on everything else in terms of DPS by a pretty large margin.

It was a nerf directed at the top players, but it will definitely hit the lower end players somewhat.

The guy posted the "Max" ie 100th percentile, that chart is literally the single best lof for each spec.

In other words, it's complete garbage and not worth looking at due to having a completely insufficient sample size to account for RNG.

>huntards

For all the Warlock crying, is there a more fucked spec than Retri?

> A single CD that is just a flat damage boost
> Weak resource builder, strong resource builder, debuff, AoE resource spender, single target resource spender
> Need to spec to do AoE

I can kind of understand the saltiness.

It's harder to make alts or switch specs with some of the stuff they've implemented in Legion.

I think it's a good thing though. It makes you have to fall in love with your class like you had to in Vanilla.

So how much damage does this do and why don't I ever see it actually happening?

> Voidform stacks no longer increase while Dispersion and Void Torrent are active.
REEEEEEEE

>Weak resource builder, strong resource builder, debuff, AoE resource spender, single target resource spender

That's like every class now. Abilities aren't designed to be cool or fun now, they just fit into one of the above categories so that a rotation happens.

I can understand dispersion, but void torrent?
why?

So you haven't played any other class?

>be ele shaman
>realize you got buffed on pretty much entirely useless shit in your class except for the slight bump in lava burst and chain lightning
>our DPS% will go up maybe 10% at best
>everyone underneath our already near the bottom of the barrel group got an overall better bump
>all the shitters who actually got nerfed are still gonna be at least mid
>will actually end up dropping to absolute worst spec in the entire game
fucking christ blizzard i hate you guys, mastery is a fucking meme with us, it doesn't do shit, get rid of it, stop only buffing that when it does less then jack shit for us, whelp back to being not let into raids and mythics because literally bottom of the barrel DPS spec and assclowns not taking us in groups.
fuck.

Fall in love or quit the game due to making the wrong choice and falling behind. Everything would be solved with artifact knowledge being account wide.

How hard is it to get into a raiding guild?

No, I haven't played any other class that has a cool or fun ability. If you know of any, by all means, name 5

Why do you treat Hakmud like this, buddy?

our CD is just summoning another demon that doesn't even add anything, it just throws shadowbolts

I guess the idea for Void Torrent is that you pop it when MB/VB/SW:D/Mindbender are on cooldown so that you have a few more seconds for them to come back up with your insanity staying still, and Dispersion is meant to keep up Voidform during mechanics that force movement/stun etc. I understand Dispersion not wanted as a DPS cooldown,

>shooting lightning and lava at people
>somehow it's not one of the strongest DPS

lol

tseric must have been a shaman

>10 runs of maw of souls+
>no improved healer trinket
;_;

they could remove void stacks on channeling mind flay/sear following that logic desu

blizzard is still buttruffled shamans in vanilla shitstomped their precious mages all day erry day and have not let that grudge go, it also doesn't help that the only person who was even attempting to keep shamans somewhat ok was metzen who left wow a long time ago.

>Arms nerfs

Shadow Priest, Fire Mage, WW Monk, Unholy DK, Sub Rogue, Ass rogue? The whole "Build resource, spend resource" Is a dying breed among melees, with Damage stacking windows as the new mechanic.

I don't mean 5 classes, I mean 5 abilities. Kgo.

> our DPS% will go up maybe 10% at best
That'll get you past Encha tho to second quarter

Best part is: I do not get the arms nerf. Arms was only topping charts in simulations and patchwerk fights.

Someone at blizz has a huge fucking boner for Fury, Arms is literally never allowed to be better than Fury or they throw their toys out of the pram, nerf the shit out of Arms and buff Fry at the same time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PICKING A SHITTY MEME SPEC YOU STUPID IDIOTS, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLASS HALL

no because a damage buff doesn't make the clas not shit or the artifact have synergy all of a sudden

oh i was being generous, its closer to 5% then 10%, but i was trying to be optimistic since i haven't actually run the specific numbers yet.
we are talking about everyone getting buffed better then us because you lot actually got buffs you could use while we got memes, the intrinsic reasons as to why the spec is complete shit wasn't even attempted to be looked at.

I think they could make Mind Flay to pause the generation/deterioration of insanity, yeah, but that's another concern. The point with Void Torrent is the importance of timing, whereas MF/MS are just spammable bottom-priority spells. The buffed MS generates quite a decent amount of insanity with +5 mobs, like similar insanity/second as MB.

>Blizzard balancing

The only reason why Arms was doing as good damage as it was was FR. Non-FR Arms is like non Surrender to Madness Spriest, except that FR is a poorly thrown in talent instead of a core mechanic booster. If having two mandatory GCD cycles nerfed, yeah, I guess Blizz has a fury boner.

>shit specs get buffed
>i will still decline them saying spec is bad
>their feel when they will try and whisper me that they have been hotfixed

You're still getting cucked, mates

lol

Fury being better than arms is fine, but even with the arms nerfs and fury buffs arms will still be on top and now both specs are mediocre.

Fucking sucks. Arms has always been my favorite Warrior spec but it hasn't been good since MoP. Maybe even since Cata.

I had high hopes for this expansion with the return of Overpower, but it turns out it's just as shit to play as it was in WoD.

Thing is, if I could play it with Overpower and Rend and not be doing garbage DPS and getting ragestarved constantly, it could be fun.

The thing I don't even get about this is that it's just going to cause a build change. So what you can't use the same talents anymore.

Fury will still be shit due to the retarded 30%. If Arms and Fury are about the same you have 0 reason to take Fury with you.

>Fury being better than arms is fine
Go fuck yourself.

The only advantage fury has over arms is consistent aoe damage.
Not much of a factor in emerald nightmare.

Arms is the PVP spec. Always was that way.

I don't even have those artifact traits yet and I still top meters. We'll be fine.

>tfw you put all your AP in one weapon

The game is fucking HUGE. Balance is process. Learn what game design is.

>PvP spec

That hasn't been a thing for over three years, come the fuck on. Not to mention that Arms has been outclassed for a lot of that time by other warrior specs in PvP.

Fury has always been the go to PvE spec and Arms the go to PvP spec.

It's always been that way and it should remain that way. Blizzard wants to chase this fantasy lately of having every single spec be usable in every aspect of the game which seems unreachable.

>I don't even have those artifact traits yet and I still top meters
>literally the first 2 traits you spec into as outlaw
>you don't have them
???????????

>lair+4
>dps ignores skinners

Im doing this with my feral druid
Should i stop?

>Wakeup to nerfs to my spec
>People going apeshit
>It can't be that bad!
>50% increase from tactician dropped to 15%

>my one single complaint about Legion is how frustratingly slow it is to quest by yourself as a Holy Priest
>Holy gets one change in the hotfixes
>"Holy Nova damage reduced by 16%"

why

Because Mistweaver Spinning Crane Kick got nerfed by 25%.

Nah. Druid probably gets buffed a bit to make sure every single spec is top in their category.

Doing EN for the first time tonight. Guild is jumping straight into heroic. We're a group of former hardcore raiders who no longer have the time to put into the game like we used to.

level as disc like a sensible person would

Many specs have that problem. Just for example. MM is one of the strongest dps specs in the game but it feels so weird to play it.

do normal first

Why?

Cancel the ticket, blizz wont do jack for you.

I don't like disc, but I've already finished my leveling. I've always spent 98% of my time on my priest specced holy and it's sad to come back after a couple of expacs and have questing as holy go from being a slower but enjoyable experience to a headache.

i just want to find a group for normal EN where people at least try to follow the mechanics, thats all i ask for

> Shitton
> 400 and 600 AP
Three world quests in Suramar give more

People overestimate its importance a lot.

Link to the pacth notes?

Because occasionally it was a DPS increase for Dhadows to switch to holy to spam Holy Nova

Why would you level as Holy? We have trispec that shares all the gear.

850 drop
Will see mechanics

Because 5/10% increase in Balance spells puts it to the top?

>casual shitbags cry because big mean DH beat them in inconsequential dungeon trash damage
>Fel Barrage gets a hotfix
>EN rolls around, DH does expectedly well on fights with burst aoe and cleave
>Await justified balancing of ridiculous aoe kit
>GYUH-HUH SINGLE TARGET NERF COOKED INTO AOE NERF
And in typical Blizzard fashion rather than make a reserved adjustment to something that would have such an obvious impact on our single target damage which was by no means out of control, they double dipped that shit by reducing TG damage and gutting Bloodlet at the same time.

What was that about something something smaller nerfs to not upset the balance of classes and instead bring things closer together?
>Lost 40k dps simming my character using the same build
Wew

blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/769508-hotfixes-september-23/

And on this note, anyone any advice for someone who was giving up on Warlock due to mechanics?

DK, Frost Mage or Pally?

Just quit the game, there aren't any complex classes left.

Surv hunter
MW monk
High as fuck skill celling

>no feral nerfs

Feels good, man.

Unholy DK is a fun turret
Frost mage has fun spells but is lacking numbers
Didn't play Pally so I dunno

Already got ~850 ilvl, and we know how the mechanics work already. We're not some group of random asshats, we're used to raiding.

Should I finish leveling my Fury War or just stick with my Rogue that I've been playing since Vanilla? Having no artifact knowledge will be annoying, but Fury is fun as hell

It also doesn't help warlocks are in a bad spot right now. This buff is nice but I still don't think we wont top. I love destro, always had. I miss embers too. Only issue I really have with locks, destro at least, is its basically an rng spec and that's no fun

>shadow is absolute middle of the road while killing themselves
>"This was proving to be too powerful" -Blizzard 2016

What in the fucking world...

>>shadow is absolute middle of the road while killing themselves

Nigger S2M Priests in Execute phase do twice as much damage as any other spec in the game.

I'm not a priest, but what did they expect? If you're going to have a class mechanic that literally kills you, you need to compensate by making it powerful. Like say, if you take 30% more damage while enrag... OK, nevermind. Blizzard doesn't think this shit through.

He's either being manipulated or he's evil as fuck

s2m priests also do absolute garbage damage before execute phase.

You have to understand that nothing else on those tiers do damage, they took away the talents that were a massive chunk of your damage and replaced it with nothing.

>we're used to raiding.

Reminder that Sylvanas, Anduin, Khadgar and Magni are all working for N'zoth.

What the fuck does execute phase damage matter when it's balanced out by being bottom-tier pre-execute?

Who the fuck isn't mobile compared to DKs?

Top 100 guilds were already talking about probably stacking Shadow Priests for any fight that had a hard execute phase (Ursoc, Cenarius, Xavius etc) so they could just cheese the fuck out of it with Surrender.

It would be one of those things that could only get worse as the expansion goes on as well.

>play fury warrior
>expect to get Varian's swords as my artifact
>it's some literally who artifact that looks like a smaller version of the literally who arms artifact
>class hall is full of literal whos and empty space

sigh

Probably not much right now because frost is still bad dps, but I literally just respecced frost to check, and they seem to just appear while you're attacking, do some swings, and then fly into the enemy.

warlocks

Frost DK is the only one whose Artifact comes with a Proc and not an active.

How fun is ret? I'm torn between DK(frost maybe if 7.1 fixes things), ret pally, and maybe enh shammy.

The effect looks fucking awful too. They don't even move like dancing rune weapon does, they're like reskinned frost Mage ice shards. But harder to see.

Man they dropped the fucking ball with frost, they have no idea where to take this spec outside of sindragosa themed abilities.

Which artifact ability is your favorite and least favorite? I'd say Unholy DK has one of the best ones, and the Warrior ones all around seem pretty shit fun-wise.

When I was trying out frost I wasn't even sure what it was. They just kind of floated there doing nothing. Very underwhelming.

>mfw with cloning swords what could have been

Oddly enough Ret gets a golden trait that looks and feels a lot more like Dancing Weapon Rune then anything DK gets

You got average 850ilvl with few 845 items
Still it's better to do all mechanics and possible get op trinkets and actual 850ilvl gear
Normal will take 2 hours the most if your guild isn;t retared

I'm not gonna lie, Ret feels and preforms like absolute shit until you get to 20% haste minimum. The difference when you reach at least that though is fucking night and day.

>mythic +5 court of stars

>TFW a 825 dungeon Trinket is BiS for your spec until Mythic Cenarius and even then it doesn't lose to that trinket by much

They're supposed to be shards of frostmourne aren't they? How hard could it be to think of an ability for that?

>gives you life leach
>slows enemy movement or attack speed
>steal the soul of a player and they can't resurrect for 2 minutes
>apply unholy frenzy to yourself
>summon an army of ghosts
>instantly kill a creature
>drop an iceberg on target
>summon a frost wyrm to fight with you
>curse your target so they take extra frost damage

wow so hard, but no, instead you get

>floating swords that do nothing

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Okay, so I want to level up a new character, what are these heirloom things I have heard about that lets me level up super duper fast? Where do I get them? And how do thry work after that?
Also, are these things account bound? So I can buy them in one realm and use them in another?

Shaman and dk have the best ones

Nothing compared to the +4 catacombs

I honestly just want a class that feels somewhat like DK, but isn't shit, has good survivability, and isn't a pet class. How hard is it to get 20% haste? As long as I'm looking for haste gear and not just going off ilvl it should be fine I'd imagine.

>tfw Bolserting a bear in DHT makes its roars hit for 2.5 mill
>tfw pulling whelps on the dragon boss will inevitably end with that boss getting like 6 stacks of Bolster at least

+4 Dark Heart is harder then Normal Nightmare by fucking far

They should have just copied all Vergils Summoned Swords abilities from DMC3/4.

as long as you remember that ilvl on rings and necks means almost nothing now you should be fine

Seriously. They could have easily just gone the arthas route and had frost be the fanboy spec. Have the blades slowly take control of the character that causes a buff that slowly builds but makes you look more frozen or evil or literally fucking anything. I don't get how they were able fuck up the theme of THE lich King spec.

>Someone pulls like 30 welps

>floating swords that do nothing

I have a lot of complaints about frost, but this is so far the most visually jarring of all the fucking problems.

GIVE ME A VERGIL-ESQUE ANIMATION ON THOSE THINGS ALREADY

Also why is the Lich King back now and exactly the same guy he was before?

Like what was the point of even killing him?

>no lich king class leader

feels bad man

>why

To keep the death knight "class fantasy" alive.

>exactly the same guy he was before

ehhh, not really. He hasn't gone the whole kill fucking everything and control everyone's mind just yet.

We do, what the living cannot

How do I search for a EN group? The raid finder is completely blank for me right now :/

WE PRESS ON

there is 0 explanation for why ebon hold even is okay with it. Mograine references it once, but as far as i know nobody but us and tirion knew he was alive, so shouldn't more people be worried that this dude has the same fucking powers arthas has, and an army at his disposal?

The fact that nobody even questions if it's arthas again or not makes it even weirder.

Demo

is it true that as you level the Frost DK weapons, you get visions of Arthas appearing to you around the Broken Isles that all just taunt and mock you for thinking you still have Free Will.

I'm pretty sure he's mind controlling mograine now.

people are saying it's the old gods fucking with you, and that it's not actually arthas. But yeah, I was in azsuna or some shit and a memory of arthas appeared and said some shit like "you're will is not your own, youre still his instrument, you just don't know it" or something along the lines of that, and i got free AP

Well, we did leave the spirit of Ner'zhul just chilling in our swords.

You can't collect data on a spec when there is no data to collect other than "nobody is playing it"

user i must apologize but i got great amusement from your failure.

Fun fact: At random times (and very rarely), Rets can hear Tirion's voice very clearly whisper "Assssshhbringeeerrr..." and a few other lines to them.

Yeah, like that other user said, it's either the old gods ducking with your mind.

Or Bolvar isn't as in control as he's leading on and is controlled by nerzhul.

That or he's just bad now, because reasons.