Fuck this stupid fucking game its just hard to be hard cuz "OMG MLG" but the difficulty is just fucking cheap bullshit...

fuck this stupid fucking game its just hard to be hard cuz "OMG MLG" but the difficulty is just fucking cheap bullshit. give me a fucking fair tutorial area just to make literally every fucking common enemy right after it be fucking impossible unless youre hyper autistic at gaming. fuck this stupid shit ds3 and bb were shit games but they were at least fun this is just shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7pXyGby280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am angar

i am not helpful

I was driving my car today and I saw this cute girl behind me and I purposely slowed down so that way she might have to pass me and I could get a better look at her face but some BMW cut her off and I got depressed also I like Dark Souls

dude you got cucked by a car wut a faggot

please help

you're shit and so is this thread

>walk around enemy
>backstab
>repeat
these games are very """hard"""

yea im shit cus they decided to make all the common enemies two shot you and attack in groups and take no damage from anything and not even flinch when you hit them. but when im hit i get staggered for a fuckin hour.

>going to the graveyard
Retard

git gud fgt

im a retard because i go to the next location. yea that makes sense. dumbass. so youre telling me this game is so shit i had to stay in the first place the prison thing and grind on those shitty weak enemies hundreds of times until i had enough souls to actually get to a decent level because if i dont then i cant do any damage to the most basic enemies in the rest of the game and i cant even go back so im just stuck having to be autistic MLG about this shit? fuckin shit game like i said.

>it's a DS is bad bait thread

either git gud or play vidya you do like instead of shitposting on a chinese image board for your fun.

people already like DS for one reason or another. You're not going to convene them just because you suck/ you're board on a friday night

Everyone tells you to go UP, so you went downhill to the graveyard. Fucking kill yourself.

roll roll backstab isn't a good game

this game is easy only hard parts are bed of choas and manus

maybe id like this game if someone would fucking help instead of just being little cunts about it.

there is no up stupid. and whose told me to go up? not one fucking person in this thread has said anything even trying to help.

i cant wait to copy paste this

You went the wrong way. Look for another way. I hate to say git gud but this absolutely is a case of git gud.

4/10 if it's bait, been done before.

Hold your fucking shield up and pay attention to your stamina, pussy.

Sorry you can't backflip around the map while map while doing 20-hit combos, faggot.

This game is supposed to make your fat/stupid ass feel like it's actually (YOU) fighting skeleton monsters instead of dante, nigger.

you're trying to start a fight that's already been fought countless times. You can just google to know people think the backstabbing is bs. You don't have to think it's good. there will be others to like the game for you

that's kind of the point. I was like you once then I sat down and played DS until I understood what I was doing. That's the beauty of it. If you're having so much trouble why are you here? there's google and youtube to help hold your hand

there is literally nowhere else to go.

wut the fuck are you even talking about?

>there's literally nowhere else to go.

if you're so sure of that, then google it and find out. This isn't gameFAQ's

>there is literally nowhere else to go.
You are literally wrong. If you really can't turn your camera and look around, then life probably isn't for you and you should quit.

just telling you your shitty roll roll backstab franchise is shit

did you even read the post? or are you mentally handicapped enough to say the same thing twice?

message revived, you don't like it. Don't worry I still do

How do you have trouble with the common enemies? Fucking HOW

Develop Skill

Manus isn't too bad as long as you have the pendant.

like i said if youd fucking pay attention they two hit me attack in groups and take no damage or even flinch or anything. theyre bullshit.

0/10 bait im not going to waste my time just cuz some fucking troll thought itd be funny to make me look around for an hour for something that isnt there. if there really is somewhere else to go you tell me where it is because ive looked fucking everywhere and all im finding is a hole that drops down with some treasure chests that then drops down again.

>Get the pendant
>Get a +5 Artorias Greatshield

go to the bonfire look right and up

>there is literally nowhere else to go

I too used to be this retarded. Some background locations that look only like decorations are places you can actually go to. Look for the large aqueduct when your standing near the firelink shrine.

You see that cemetery? Run evading the skeletons and go into the Catacombs, it's the first zone.

OK now I know to leave the thread. If you think googling something takes an hour let alone a video tutorial on the first area. you're a literal idiot, and have no place in the information age.

You've made it exactly clear what this is. Have fun!

It's not even hard there is literally a stream going on right now with a dude doing all of the games left handed just get fucking good loser

He's shitposting, stop giving him attention.

>thinking this worthless casual made it to firelink

dont andnifnyou do dont touch the bonfire down there you will be forced to make a new character or spend days trying to leave

Equip a weapon other than the broken sword you fucking moron, most enemies should die in like 2 hits

>they two hit me attack in groups
go slowly and don't attack in groups. Every enemy in the game can be aggro'd one at a time. Unless you just wanna speed through like sonic, in which case you only have yourself to blame.

i cant stay at the bonfire long enough to look around.

above

What are you talking about? The Catacombs is the first zone, OP should visit it of course.

Did you atack the chainmail guy?

My sides

what does this even mean

you're retarded i dont even want to help

i have a straight sword dipshit. based on the shit damage i do theyd take like twenty hits each.

they spawn in groups and wont ever separate. ive tried being as careful as possible theres always at least two.

>graveyard bait threads are still being made to this day
why

If you attacked the dude sitting by the bonfire you're a bonified dipshit and this clearly isn't the game for you, go play CoD or Skyrim

did you attack the crest fallen warrior if you did and youre this new make a new character or tough it out

>straight sword
>20 hits, not 2 at most

oh ok you're literally just lying then not even good b8 m8

you're not supposed to go the graveyard yet. Later on they will die in 2 hits when you get stronger.

am i doing something wrong with the sword? it seriously takes like twenty fucking hits to kill these things. why are fucking skeletons so damn durable anyhow?

i think he's talking about the skeletons they take 5 or so its at low lvl

>People replying to this bait thread

Just run past them and go to the end of the gaveyard, near the left side should be a set of stairs, go down there.

let yourself die go to bonfire look around unless you pissed off the warrior then make a new file

oh i bet you do since you've played about 5 games
get off my board you casual faggot

>I'm going to keep ignoring all the posts telling me I'm in the wrong area.
0/10 bait mate this is the last (You) you're getting.

ive replied to most of them but i dont want to reply to all of them until i find whatever the fuck theyre talking about.

i tried that a few times but im running so fast i fall off.

Based Miyazaki BTFO the nerds 5 years and counting

youre in the wrong area you fucking retard

Don't fall off then.

people keep saying that but i literally cannot find any other place to go and im pretty fucking sure people are just trolling me anyhow.

Nononono. don't go through the graveyard dipshit.

Try hitting the enemy with the other side of the sword

maybe you should watch a lets play, to see where to go.

I don't get OP. Doesn't the super powerful skeletons that kill you in a few hits hint that you're not suppose to go there yet?

At this point I can't tell if these types of posts are trolls or genuinely retarded people...
Nope, still can't tell
Oh well, GIT GUD FAGGET

>take no damage from anything and not even flinch when you hit them
please come back with better bait

i dont watch lets plays theyre for faggots.

well then, they're perfect for you.

So instead of just keeping your immense stupidity to yourself and watching a guide you come on here like the whiny little entitled queer bait you are

Okay, I'm tired of trying to figure out if this is a ruse or not, so I'm just going to tell you, Right by the bonfire there is a well with a corpse on it. Walk towards and past the well and continue in that direction past the cliff. There's a staircase going up. If you reply and say you can't find where I'm talking about then you're either actually mentally disabled or this is a le ebin trole

Others have tried to tell him that, he feigns ignorance because he's a retard who thinks getting (You)s gives him ebin troll points.

I can understand to a certain extent people going to the graveyard first and finding it way too hard, but no one will ever make me believe that they were never able to spot the side path in all their attempts.

Ok this will be the deciding comment. If he still can't figure it out, i'm bailing this thread.

>inb4 he says "i walked past the cliff and i fell off and died you're a troll"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7pXyGby280

I KNEW YOU FAGGOTS WERE TROLLING ME! "hurdur theres another place he can go the graveyards not the only way lets just tell him to find the stairs near the bonfire. never mind the enemies there are literally IMPOSSIBLE to even fucking hurt and everything is super fucking dark so you cant see what youre doing and you fall to your death because theres fucking no footing anywhere"

am i suppose to just run through this place too? "hurdur theyre ghosts thats your hint youre ment to just run through them."

you went down not up

Alright i'm bailing the thread. You were specifically told to find the stairs going UP, past the well. Good bait, bud.

I always knew that I was suppose to go up by the fact that the Crestfallen Warrior is looking at that direction. Just going into New Londo you can tell that you are not suppose to be at somewhere like that yet.

look up one of the thousands of dark souls 1 walk throughs on youtube

they also told me to look for stairs near the bonfire. that sounds a hell of a lot more specific than up. maybe they forgot you actually go down? maybe theyre thinking up is later on? because i found the stairs near the bonfire and it goes fucking DOWN.

>reading through thread, get to this post, read ghosts
>lose my shit

I really didn't think it was possible for someone to be so stupid even after being given direct instructions. Do NOT go down from Firelink. At all.

>mfw this entire thread

I know its bait but all you have to do is wait for them to attack and hit them in their down time
for just about every enemy and boss
you are probably a bumbling retard that runs into a mob of 4-5 enemies to get spanked

At firelink shrine, look for the well with a dead corpse, past that there should be stairs that go up. Thats where you're supposed to go. The stairs going down you don't have to go until about halfway through the game.

reading this thread
tfw the developers "respected" the players intelligence and thought that they would know they're in the wrong area lmfao

OP HERE.
TROLLED ALL U!!
HAHAHAHAHA
WEEEEEEEEEEEENUS PEEEEAAANUS

kek

FUCKING REALLY!?!?! WHY DID THEY HIDE THE NEXT AREA AND MAKE THE SUPER FUCKING BROKEN AREAS WAY EASIER TO FIND!?! THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT ID HAVE NEVER FOUND THIS!

you fucking autist

they didn't hide it, when you arrive at firelink shrine you can already see the enemies there on that area, you just have to move the came
and the npc in firelink that is in the front of you talks about it too, there is no excuse to missing it, pay attention to the fucking game

oh i found the place they were talking about and its nowhere fucking NEAR the bonfire.

Did you talk to the guy who was sitting down? He mentions the bells and says you have to go up for one, then down for the other. It's implied that up is the way you're supposed to go.

Did you fucking read the post? "NEAR THE BONFIRE THERE IS A WELL. GO PAST IT"

You were told twice and you only actually listened after the second time. I genuinely hope this is a ruse at this point, if not I suggest you admit yourself to a mental hospital.

the guy looked like a bum so i figured he wouldnt say anything important. early npcs are never important.

>went to the graveyard first
>spent my first hour getting killed there and in my brief venture down below
>eventually fought my way through to the crypts on the other side of the graveyard by chain smashing the skeletons with a mace but couldn't go further
>decided to look around at the scenery
>see path leading UP
>mfw the game got so much easier, as those enemies die in 1 or 2 shots, rather than those shit head skeletons

You literally just had to turn your character around. Jesus fucking christ user.

He was the one that tells you where to go. Talk to all npcs no matter what. They usually offer advice or tell you where to go. It's a good thing you didn't attack him lol

Goddamn i have to hand it to you OP. If this is bait, it's damn good. I haven't hated a person as much as I hate you in a long time

>these kinds of people actually exist

its way off in the distance hidden behind a bunch of ruins and shit and it blends into a cliffside. you have to go around shit and drop down a ledge to even get to the stairs. nothing about it looks like you can actually get over there unless you walk right up to it.

This thread perfectly shows the autism of Souls-fans. Obvious bait and they all jump in to defend how awesome their game is

I started and am working on Demon's Souls, but I wanted to know how much of a jump in difficulty there is when you go to Dark Souls 1.

Stop playing videogames. Find a new hobby. You're a stupid faggot.

the first souls game you play will ALWAYS be the hardest one for you.

Not much, In fact I'd say Demon's Souls is overall a little bit harder than Dark Souls.

You went to the graveyard. Don't go to the graveyard. Look for stairs up the cliff side.

wait theres fucking MORE of these shitty meme games!? i thought it was just the 3 dark souls games and buttborn

dark souls:easier levels , more checkpoints(bonfires) but harder bosses.

No big differences, however, a few parts are downright poorly designed and feel cheap. (While others are just masterfully crafted)

If you finished Demon's, you can finish all the Souls with more or less the same amount of rage.

If people on the "REACT" channel do it and you cannot.. Fucking hell.

Demon souls
Dark souls
Dark souls 2
Bloodborne
Dark souls 3

GIT GUD

its been years since iv played it but iv beaten it more times then dark souls

well so far theyre shit/3 are demon and 2 better?

spear that could break peoples equipment in pvp was the best i miiss it so much

It only worked at low levels and shit gear, at higher lvls you were only asking to get ass raped if you went to a fight with that.

With that said, yeah, no game has ever had a better grieving weapon.

choas zwihander was the second best but felt to cheap

No matter what it turns out to be, The Mark of the Conqueror is significant.

Before I say why I need to divide the Souls community into two general groups - Conquerors and Conquered - and quickly define both.

Both have basically been around since Demon's Souls, but the very nature of the Conquered demands that the Conquerors come first. Why? Because Conquers beat the path and light the way. Afterward, like mold or a rot, the Conquered seep into the community, ever at the heels of the Conquerors.

How is that? Either by a lack of information upon release or due to a self-imposed restriction, the Conqueror goes in blind. Conquerors embrace the challenge From Software has extended with each release in their Souls/Bloodborne Series while the Conquered abhor it. While Conquerors scratched and clawed their way through levels and boss fights, the Conquered poured over FAQs, Strategy Guides, Wiki Articles, Google Search Results, Let's Plays and How to Videos.

Therefore the Conquered subsist by virtue of the illumination spread over From's games by the Conquerors, entirely dependent on it. Overtime they've let themselves forget this, fancying themselves old hands as they bring their borrowed knowledge and tactics to bear on each successive release.

And then here comes fucking Nioh, reminding the Conquered who they really are. And with little to no documentation in sight they hide behind shitposts so they can cling to that "gud" status they worked so hard to attain. Eventually they'll be back. Once the Conquerors have shown the way, that is.

And that's why The Mark of the Conqueror is significant. No matter how superficial, uselessly cosmetic or quickly outclassed it is, it stills says I'm not this weakling No, I'm a Conqueror.

i just play for the pvp

>challenge
>game has iframes
lmfao

Made this just for you. Literally all you had to do dude.

i think op is gone but id love for this thread to become a souls game discussion

I love that sweet ass shine the metal armor does in DS1. it's my fetish.

that where i come in to stop you

i wouldnt know i only ever use cloth armour and hollow soldier cloth

Who is your favorite character in the Souls series?
Bloodborne included

Video game discussion not allowed

not this faggot again.

pricisella or how ever you spell it and yuri the witch from demon souls

waifu souls is strong

>made a character names yuria on a game a lot of time ago because demon's souls
>americans can't pronunciate it
>its an american server

>buy Dark Souls for my buddy so we can co op
>she plays for a few hours and uninstalls it for witcher 3 and never picked it up again

Hmm... what's the current position for that game?

I have seen only mixed opinions and is seriously annoying to filter the bullshit.

As of now, I get the impression that it's a souls game with ninja gaiden combat with forgettable everything else.

It's a girl, what do you expect?

>she
there's your problem right there, idiot

you take more damage, but so do enemies, the game is generally much faster and streamlined, but not easier, dying can come more easily.

>yfw he probably killed Oscar.

if this is a souls game then there goes the pvp

You can't backstab like half of the enemies, or bosses or anyone.

i forgot about this pasta

it's still pretty good.

you mean you dont kill him for failing to kill the boss when he has full aromour a sheild and a sword and then loot hos body

Pffft, we managed to kill Drake and Josh before she decided that playing as a mage wasn't her style

I know u are but what am i. also, read an faq ding dong.

I can't wait for the genre to evolve into soulsbornioh

Ugh... I didn't think of that.

Seriously, how's its pvp? Does it even have one?

I was so excited too, cause we were about to get to the Depths and fight the Gaping Butthole but she lost interest. A lot of the issue was we couldn't get connected together on nodes for awhile. which was before I found out about DSCM. so fuck.

its a good game, though this shill has been spamming this shit all over Cred Forums and annoying a shi ton of people. But overall the game is considered good and has a lot of potential . The level design is ok. The bosses were good for the most part.We dont know the story yet though.

This will be my last reply because I don't want to continue blogposting. My friend was determined that we play together and that we summon each other for every boss.She's fucking great
Like and subscribe here

no pvp yet, there is coop though. there was talk of pvp but no knows for sure yet

pikachu and snolax took me so long to beat solo i still have problems

i either cheese it or i summon help

Thank you very much gentlemen. I'll keep an eye for it.

Just crossing fingers that it comes with proper pvp and less "ninja gaiden"-y combat. (I recall it becoming extremely monotonous at later stages where you had to abuse a very limited set of usable moves or get fucked)

I used to always summon help for Big smoke and Ryder. Not because i'm a casual, but because i wanted other players to get souls.

will a souls game ever have goodmfist weapons

movesets feel pretty varied with the introduction of the stance system

Play lords of the fallen. Its a casual mans dark souls. If you beat that game then beat dark souls youll appriciate it more. Or play salt and sanctuary. Thats a good game.