You may have seen the news yesterday that ties Oculus Founder Palmer Luckey to Nimble America...

>You may have seen the news yesterday that ties Oculus Founder Palmer Luckey to Nimble America, a Trump-endorsing organization Luckey started to defame Clinton via "the power of Internet memes".
>In a political climate as fragile and horrifying as this one, we cannot tacitly endorse these actions by supporting Luckey or his platform.
>In light of this, we will not be pursuing Oculus support for our upcoming VR release, SUPERHYPERCUBE.
>If you are a voting citizen of the United States, please remember to register and make your voice heard this November 8th. Do not let bigotry, white supremacy, hate and fear win.
>Kokoromi & Polytron

>pastebin.com/Vq71ELkn

Reminder that the Oculus Rift is a vidya console (or device), SUPERHYPERCUBE is vidya and Polytron is vidya developer. Palmer Luckey is the founder of a vidya hardware company. Keep it vidya.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Releasing a game without drama was never an option.

This thread will be deleted

No one gave a shit about the Oculus ever since the jews ruined it

No one gives a shit about indie devs and their horrible shitty games.

You know why a developer can "stop supporting" Oculus so easily? Because they don't make shit for money.

Aw yeah here we go, Round 2 of funposting

Stop posting this shit.
No one cares about your presidential bait thread, except idiots waiting for autoupdates on Cred Forums

The only bigotry comes from the left.

>SUPERHYPERCUBE
The makers of this game seem like a bunch of faggots.

>if I say keep it vidya it's vidya even if it's blatant Cred Forumsshit

Report and ignore

inb4 trump and his plump rump

Go to bed Phil, you're not even American.

why aren't you people keeping it vidya?

>:|

>Do not let bigotry hate and fear win
>We are going to not publish this game in this thing because this guy has opposing political views
My sides

>tfw when Sony

>at least 5 of these threads deleted today

You just don't give up huh?

Proud white nationalist, openly racist, PC gamer here. I will be supporting this man by buying the rift. God bless America and fuck the niggers, mudslimes and wetbacks that seek to destroy her.

Its not much of a loss considering all of VR is going to end up flopping to various degrees.

its always funny

So what games have you guys been playing? I've been playing through Morrowind and its been alright. Mage shit is fun as fuck. Any other games where I can play a bomb ass mage?

That's bullshit but VR is still gay

I'm sure at least one Sony employee will vote trump.

Sony must be purged of hersey

Good for them. It's not every day you see a developer willing to put principles over profit.

If more companies had that mindset the video game industry would be a much better place.

Luckey's response
I am deeply sorry that my actions are negatively impacting the perception of Oculus and its partners.The recent news stories about me do not accurately represent my views.

Here’s more background: I contributed $10,000 to Nimble America because I thought the organization had fresh ideas on how to communicate with young voters through the use of several billboards. I am a libertarian who has publicly supported Ron Paul and Gary Johnson in the past, and I plan on voting for Gary in this election as well.

I am committed to the principles of fair play and equal treatment. I did not write the "NimbleRichMan" posts, nor did I delete the account. Reports that I am a founder or employee of Nimble America are false. I don’t have any plans to donate beyond what I have already given to Nimble America.

Still, my actions were my own and do not represent Oculus. I’m sorry for the impact my actions are having on the community.

spbp

>"EVERYONE WHO'S DIFFERENT FROM ME IS A SUBHUMAN DEGENERATE WHO SHOULD DIE!"
>"You're an asshole."
>"WHOA YOU CAN'T ACT THAT WAY JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO INTOLERANT"

i really want hillary to get aggresive on muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHGPbl-werw

0/10

>I'm intolerant and accept it and act accordingly
>I'm very tolerant but don't tolerate you, not hypocritical at all!

Last game polytron released was what, 8 years ago?

fat little nerd jew boy named lucky palmer (lol) thinks trump is his senpai and donates shekels to a multi-millionaire. said rich asshole hates video games.

more news at 11

>Do not let bigotry, white supremacy, hate and fear win.
Come on. I don't give a fuck about this election but that's just being hyperbolic.

>literally who's not supporting a stillborn gimmick

How will videogames ever recover?

>everyone is a 10/10 because MUH FEELINGS
This is just an ad for "deny the truth"

He's "parking" his vote with Johnson. Does not want violence or to ruin his life.