If you were to sit down with the makers of Dark Souls 4 and tell them all that you wish were to be in this game...

If you were to sit down with the makers of Dark Souls 4 and tell them all that you wish were to be in this game, what would you tell them?

Easy Mode
More bonfires
Less tryhard bullshit to make losers feel good about themselves

Scrap PvP and make DS4 a even harder PvE experience (in fact maybe remove summoning help too)

>easy mode

Confirmed for casual

finish the game this time

I would tell them to make an new IP instead of rehashing the same one over and over.

You are a humongous faggot.

>Less tryhard bullshit to make losers feel good about themselves

If they're better than you, that would make you the loser in this situation.

Less nostalgia pandering. Fuck them for dark souls 3

Not "him", but that isn't necessarrily the case. Just because you are good at SOMETHING doesn't give you the right to brag about it. For example, let's say you were really good at giving yourself head. Are you going to scream about it to everyone in the mall?

I want them to make a game they think will be good instead of a game that they think will impress losers on the internet

Waypoints so I can actually know where to go.

Pause menu that actually pauses

More bonfires so I don't have to walk so far and risk losing my souls

Maybe make the enemies slower and more predictable because a.o.r.n. they're kinda cheap and hard

Actually, the whole "lose souls upon death" thing is kinda outdated and bs. Plus how the hell am I supposed to level up if I keep losing my souls?

Magic and combat a little more like skyrim honestly. It was just more fun to fight and use magic in that game than in this one.

>Not "him"
what in the fuck are you even trying to convey with those quotation marks?

>Magic and combat a little more like skyrim honestly. It was just more fun to fight and use magic in that game than in this one.

GEORGE IS GETTIN UPSET

Good job user, really got the salt flowing in me with that last bit.

Don't make the game, let the series die, disband From Software.

Characters that don't look like eldritch abominations
A "hide helmet" option
Go back to the slow tactical combat of DS1 and drop the 2fast2furious DS3 combat
Don't put fucking NPC quests that require a guide

don't make it

Do Cred Forumstards always fall for such obvious bait?

That I'm not the guy you had initially replied to. Relax..

that im a gril xD

give backstep its i-frames and let it cancel attacks within the first moments of an animation

Tbh i liked it. Felt like a nice end to the trilogy. If they continue with DS4 instead of whatever is next ill be pissed.

Half of this. Make a fucking gundam souls now

Come up with a different setting and don't call it Dark Souls 4.

From software should've stuck with making spritual successors instead of sequels

This desu

Nothing, because the series went to shit, and they obviously never learned their lessons from the previous game even after everyone gave their criticism.

Take the best features from BB
Take the best features of DeS and DaS1

Make a game.

creative settings for areas, cathedrals and got boring after II.

>Village built along treetops in a dense forest
>Mountain pass
>rocky beach with caves
>sand dunes

Scrap PvE and make DS4 a even more balanced and varied PvP experience (in fact maybe remove mobs too)

No matter what it turns out to be, The Mark of the Conqueror is significant.

Before I say why I need to divide the Souls community into two general groups - Conquerors and Conquered - and quickly define both.

Both have basically been around since Demon's Souls, but the very nature of the Conquered demands that the Conquerors come first. Why? Because Conquers beat the path and light the way. Afterward, like mold or a rot, the Conquered seep into the community, ever at the heels of the Conquerors.

How is that? Either by a lack of information upon release or due to a self-imposed restriction, the Conqueror goes in blind. Conquerors embrace the challenge From Software has extended with each release in their Souls/Bloodborne Series while the Conquered abhor it. While Conquerors scratched and clawed their way through levels and boss fights, the Conquered poured over FAQs, Strategy Guides, Wiki Articles, Google Search Results, Let's Plays and How to Videos.

Therefore the Conquered subsist by virtue of the illumination spread over From's games by the Conquerors, entirely dependent on it. Overtime they've let themselves forget this, fancying themselves old hands as they bring their borrowed knowledge and tactics to bear on each successive release.

And then here comes fucking Nioh, reminding the Conquered who they really are. And with little to no documentation in sight they hide behind shitposts so they can cling to that "gud" status they worked so hard to attain. Eventually they'll be back. Once the Conquerors have shown the way, that is.

And that's why The Mark of the Conqueror is significant. No matter how superficial, uselessly cosmetic or quickly outclassed it is, it stills says I'm not this weakling No, I'm a Conqueror.

Nigga what
The eldritch shit is awesome

This was something I really liked about dark souls 2. It had really cool zones even though it made no fucking sense. No mans wharf actually felt like a place where people lived at one point. Others include, shaded woods, earthen peak, iron keep, tseldora, and all of the dlc zones.

The fuck?

I would tell them to fuck off with the sequels, they clearly don't like doing them

you go gurl

Make bows viable.

Id like this but i dont know how they would do it. Maybe add more stun to the arrows or speed them up.

Bettah combat

Decent platforming

More imaginative settings/themes

Overhaul faction system to be more differentiated

Creative boss varieties

Trick weapons or something like it

Hey.

definitely speed them up. They look like underwater torpedos.

More souls

new pasta?

I especially liked Shulva, something with an even more Aztec/Mayan vibe would be great

I want pic related as headgear

Dedicated PvP arenas with scaled leveled 1v1 2v2 and 3v3, partied or matched.

Thank fuck Miyazaki said Dark Souls 4 isn't in production and that if it ever would be then he wouldn't work on it. Instead we get another spiritual sequel that this time probably uses new gameplay mechanics instead of recycling DeS for the 5th time, a reboot of an old IP and a new IP that Miyazaki says is really fucking out there and weird. And one of them has VR support and will be out late next year.

>Make an easy mode
>its actually the hardest mode in the game

casuals will cry

Directional blocking and directional attack swings

Blocking has a large stamina and reduction penalty when you block off-center of an incoming attack, but blocking is stronger and higher stability/reduction/deflection when on target, and parrying now requires an on-target directional block
ex. if you block to the left and they swing from the right, it won't even block it at all

Decapitations and limb removal.

Why does that require scare quotes?

Gimp the backstabbing.

Having a shield on your back now deflects backstab attempts
game fixed?

Stop making the balancing so PvP-centric. DaS3 really suffered from it since there's almost no reason to use heavy armour and builds just all feel the same unless you intentionally gimp yourself. Fucking Bloodborne had more variety in playstyles.

this sooo much . Also make it so that when you hit a boss, you see it making an impact i.e armor dents, bleeding, limb splitting etc

1) Learn how to write NPCs again.
2) Instead of stupid ass levels of pandering, get creative. Or just make Bloodborne 2 or direct sequel to DS1 because they're both better on their own instead of mashed together like a shit sandwich. Also if you think DS3 is a direct sequel don't reply because you're demonstrably retarded and the shallow pandering worked.
3) Bring back some DS2 PVP and mechanics (poise, roll scaling, sipping is punishable, phantoms can't sip on invasion, can invade after boss clear, host cant switch to way of blue on invasion, host isn't immune in fog door), leave SM and agility shit behind.
4)Why would you remove sin and blue eye orb? What the fuck is wrong with you? No NG+ content? No left hand weapon movesets? It's called a parrying dagger you stupid faggot, you don't hold it like a shield!
5) Remove drop tables for weapons and armor. This isn't a fucking MMORPG, grinding isn't fun and should not be required just to collect all the content. At the very least lock it behind meaningful tasks.
6) Either grow a pair and make durability meaningful or remove it from the game you lazy assholes, stop copy pasting without thinking holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

this soo much

also add weapon skins like rainbows and reflection filters

Yeah my dude. Sinh was one of my favorite bosses and I want to be a jaguar warrior with the obsidian club and shieet. Or one of those spear throwing things.

Make NG harder. Whenever I start a souls game I use cheat engine to set it to NG+ right from the start, it's far too easy otherwise.
Fewer bonfires
Better poise, I shouldn't be getting staggered by enemies with long swords while I'm in full smough's and charging my hammer jump.
No fast travel until end-game
Better interconnecting levels
Short cuts back to HUB
More frequent NPC encounters
Level up from any bonfire
More viability for different classes, right no every class can win by rolling. Make knights actually have to block,, dashing for lighter classes, ect
Limb removal would be sick
I like the boss stages in III and Bloodborne over the other games, more of that shit.
The final boss of Dark Souls III was fun, even if a little easy.

Take out parrying
Take out backstabs
They're literally easy mode, they're especially bullshit when you can use them on bosses, it makes literally every fight a joke.

this not so much

>Game asks if you want to enable easy mode if you die too many times on one bonfire
>Selecting yes takes you to the home screen and "deletes" your save file. It reappears if you exit it out of the game completely and come back, but gives no indication that it'll do this.

in ng + change the locations of enemies as well as adding new ones

Basically Dark Souls 3 but with actual Poise as a mechanic like DS1(it could be toned down a little bit but should *exist*. I kinda want better frame data for most weapons. And in damage power I want a bigger gap between the two handed UGS and your standard Dex/mixed light swords.

I actually liked the limited story elements of DS3. I think that creating a more vivid and forefront story-line isn't such a bad idea honestly.

Also a height modifier would be nice. Nothing too crazy but a little something something to flavor each character. Perhaps bigger heights could offer different advantages/disadvantages since the hitboxes would have to be altered.

DS1 had a great system where yes you could summon help but there were loads of dark spirits as a human.

Yes make an easy mode
>your character now permanently has clown hair and makes funny noises while walking

Make something new rather than rehashes of Dark Souls 1. Tired of seeing the same shit. Yes, Solaire and the rest were characters that existed. Let them fucking rest, I don't need to see their armor littering the ground like garbage in every rando area. Dark Souls 2 at least had more new shit than 3.

>Complaining about sequels containing content from the previous games
Are you literally retarded?