What's the rarest game you own Cred Forums?

What's the rarest game you own Cred Forums?

Piratefags/Digitalfags need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Rule_of_Rose_(USA)/151200-download
youtube.com/watch?v=tqsNb8MurJ0
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
thelifecast.net/index.php/2016/08/21/games-that-especially-deserve-a-digital-re-release/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have a copy of fable legends, its digital and you can suck my dick

does sonic '06 count?

Based on cost, Hyper Iria, not sure what my rarest based on print is.

I have that too. Also, Magical Chase.

Sell that shit senpai and retire

>objectifying video games
Why can't you people hoard things that don't matter, like anime and waifu statues?

It's actually not worth that much. I bought my copy off ebay for $400 a few months ago.

I only have the game and manual. The last auction like that went for about $4k. That ebay auction you have is way over priced and will never sell. They only put an astronomical price on it to draw attention.

That had to have been the Japanese version. The US version would never sell that low.

No, it was the US version. And I know it's not a bootleg, I actually brought it over to Pat the NES Punks place and he checked it out for me. Case, manual, everything.

.hack//Quarantine, without a doubt
In fact, I own all of the .hack// games that were released in the U.S. complete in box.

PAL copy of Snatcher.

I have the Vita and PS4 physical copies of Oddworld unopened.

I sold a bunch of really rare games over the summer, so now, it's probably PAL copies of Vandal Hearts 2 or Maken X.

Huh, I sold a copy of that a couple of years back. The fucker took well over a week to pay, then kicked up a host of complaints was ready to report me because I didn't respond to him immediately because there was a hairline crack on the case.

>tfw missed this a shit ton of times for lower than $40

Mu lost but I wasn't looking for horror type games and I didn't know it was considered rare.

Haunting Ground, maybe?

Always wanted Rule of Rose though. In all its terrible gameplay glory.

Wasn't me. The case I got it in was terrible condition (all the teeth were missing from the holder) but I didn't kick up a stink, just bought a cheap unopened music collection and swapped around the cases.

wish I hadnt sold mine

Nah, this I sent in pristine condition, even had the spine card. Guy sent a pic of the case after he received it, there was a barely noticeable crack on the back. I offered to replace the case, but he kicked up a fuss and demanded a partial refund. Then complained that I didn't offer one immediately. This after taking more than a week to pay me the fucking cash to begin with.

Top 3
Complete in box Chrono Trigger
id Anthology
The Limited Edition version of Psychic Force Complete with all 3 figures inside it

I've always been interested by Rule of the Rose, hope to stumble upon a iso some day.

How much did you sell it for?
I bought mine only a few months ago, but I bought it at the horrendous $150 price tag.
and I regret NOTHING

Try emuparadise

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you sell it for?

It's not a good game, and you need to do a lot of inferring about the story. It's probably the only way they could've gotten the game published. But it's often considered to have one of the finest stories in gaming.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh am i missing something here?

serial experiments lain ps1 and that tron bonne game, but I lost the case for that one.

>But it's often considered to have one of the finest stories in gaming.
this is probably some elitist obscure-SH2 snobbery/ignorance

This bunch of dollar yardsale PS1 RPGs.
Shit like Tactics Ogre, Suikoden 1 & 2, Valkyrie Profile, Tales of Destiny, Persona, Lunar, and also Tron Bonne for some reason.

My nigga
That game was the shit

Fuck I had this game...I miss it so fucking much.

Actually, thinking about it, my rarest game is probably Lunar 2 SSSC. I opened up the little cardboard standees though, so that's likely tanked the price. Nice set though.

The winning bid was about £165 or so after a week, with a starting price of £99. After fees and whatnot, I walked away with around £150. The average price at the time was £150 (this was Summer '14, so the prices may have changed since then).

Why is this so much?

I don't know why it's so rare.
The US version at least.

I have Rule of Rose, Haunting Ground, and last time I checked Gotcha Force was going for like $500. I don't know if it's actually rare or anything but it's probably my favorite game ever.

It's just fine up for the most part since you can skip all the fighting. Hoffman is the only really difficult boss because he has reach and by the time you get to the free play chapters you'll be able to get the axe. It only really turns to shit at the end where you actually have to fight enemy arenas one after another and then hunt 2 of each monster, really praying you don't accidentally stumble upon the room with the giant bird boss.

is the game "C-12 Final resistance" rare? I threw that out like a week ago

Phantom Dust
Or Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song

I owned Haunting Ground when it was like 40 dollars and there weren't as many collectors that gave a shit. I don't even give a fuck how much its worth now, its kind of a stupid game thats fun for maybe a half hour at most. It plays like something from before 2000. The dog is the only cool thing.

>Pre-ordered Rule of Rose, knowing my local store would never stock it
>Gamestop operates on a retarded system that if there's one buyer in the area, then there's tons, so they give that store a gorillion copies in the following weeks
>Those copies were probably gutted because Gamestop.

I still have no idea how I managed to grab this.

serial experiments lain is one of the scariest games i've ever played, it used to give me nightmares a few years ago

I still have the pad, too

This game is the cause of my first FUCKING GAMESTOP moment.

Rarest and most expensive game I own is this Nep. Next rarest is a factory sealed copy of Secret of Evermore.

Do the DJ Max Collector Editions count?

I have all 4!

I had them all til an ex of mine ran off with them. Bitch owed me 200 bucks on top of that too.

So do I feels real good.

Yeah. I don't have GU though, but a friend of mine bought all 3 a few years ago.

Are you jell-o?

>t's not a good game, and you need to do a lot of inferring about the story

What a crime

Proud to be one of the few people who thinks rule of rose is perfect just the way it is

>its not a good game

are you one of those people that believes games should be judged on gameplay mechanics only and everything else is just pointless fluff

My bf got this game years ago for $10. He completely forgot he had it, too, 'til a few years ago--neither of us had any clue at the time how much it was worth. Glad he hung on to it.

this emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Rule_of_Rose_(USA)/151200-download

Misadventures of Tron Bonne with the MML2 demo.

oh, btw Im a girl

I'm not, I'm just gay as fuck lol

My copy of Bomberman 64: The Second Attack.

One of the rarest games I own is the Nintendo NES version of "Dikki Painguin In TKO For The Third Reich" :

youtube.com/watch?v=tqsNb8MurJ0

one of the reasons certain video games are so rare is because there is a certain group of people who own all the banks and TV stations and newspapers and mass media and they only choose certain people or certain products to turn in to "celebrities" or "stars". If you want to know who those people are, you can find them on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Cred Forums please go.

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

This game was worth a lot of money like 7 or 8 years ago, but its value has dropped considerably since then. Weird to see a 1st party GCN game actually decrease in value

Maybe his is sealed? Idk

Have
Xc
Fe PoR and RD
Cubivore
Gotcha force
Rule of rose
Conkers
Complete copies of pokemon silver and blue

That's clearly /x/, newfriend.

How much are Rez and MvC2 (both PS2) worth these days? I remember them being hard to find back in the day.

>beautiful story
That's bullshit, the story is fucked up

>tfw sold Rule of Roses ages ago at a Gamestop for 12 dollars

At least I still have the booklet.

I got the entire .hack series on PS2 at goodwill for 20$. After finding out how rare they are, I will probably only play my backup copies of them.

I think this?

I sold my copy to gamestop way back for less than 10 bucks.

Rarest game I own is probably a sealed copy of Megaman X. Parents forgot they left it in the closet after someone else gifted it to me, found it about 20 years later fucking mint.

Pic related.

God I love this game I think I bought it from EB games for 7 dollars one summer, I still have it packed away somewhere

I have a factory sealed copy of Ogre Battle for the SNES. Due my divorced parents having a failure to communicate, I wound up with 2 copies one Christmas. Neither could find their receipt to return it, so I hung on to the spare thinking I'd sell it off at Funcoland one day. 10 years later I'm moving out and there it is, at the bottom of my little closet safe I hadn't used in ages.

Honestly not even sure what it would be really worth. There's a guy that's been trying to sell another sealed copy on ebay for literally years. He wants like 2800$ for it though. I only KNOW of one more copy besides those two that even exists.

OH FUCK ME this just gave me a hardcore wave of nostalgia, I remember seeing this when I was really little during Saturday Anime on sci-fi channel. Iria moaning for seemingly no reason in the shower gave me megaboners before I even knew what a boner was.

Good game, wish I had a physical copy.

Grey cartridge of Turok rage wars.

Probably Ever17 I guess, got it for 10 bucks new.

Team buddies for psx. Only have the disc though. Had a job where we cleaned out foreclosed, condemned, abandoned houses/buildings/warehouses/stores.
Tons of vidya finds.

I have Rainbow Six for the gameboy color. I have never seen another copy.

kek i have like two copies of that shit

How did you get 2 copies?

Does this count?

Rule of rose is around $200
Ibara with strategy guide is also $200

rosed based ps2 games

Yeah, that does count.

I won over $1000 in a work contest so naturally I blew $200 of it on Tron Bonne for no reason. But I do own Rule of Rose, and got it for about $20 at a Gamestop. I had to spend $70 for Kuon, though, but that game was cool.

I feel like this is rare.

Rule of Rose isn't even THAT great of a horror game. No idea why the price of the thing has hiked as it did.

None of those are, they sold hundreds of millions worldwide

Does anyone here own Blood Will Tell? I'm trying to get myself a copy for less than $40 and wondering if anyone's got it for about that price in the last ~5 years?

same here, my dude
the American version censored so much

Scroll to the section on Rule of Rose
thelifecast.net/index.php/2016/08/21/games-that-especially-deserve-a-digital-re-release/

Nothing made by Nintendo is rare. Just sought after.

Your only taking it at face value.

>Unique setting (i bought several blimp books because of this)
>String instrument only musical score, because string instruments need humans and the director wanted it to feel as organic as possible.
>That far reaching unsettling ending

Yeah but that was ~30 years ago. If that doesn't suffice, i've also got a sega game gear with that sports game on it, don't have pics though.

You live in San Diego?

Worth over $700 last I checked.

I don't know if it is particularly rare, but I still have the original packaging and contents of Homeworld from all the way back in 1999, including the Historical and Technical Briefing, which is one of the greatest things ever included with a game and one of my prized possessions.

$1k of shmups right here

So maybe Atlus should do a second run on PS4, make a little money off an obviously demanded game, and call it a day.

Everyone wins.

Dude stop trying to lie to yourself thinking its rare or something, NONE of them are. Theres little demand since emulators/Nintendo Store and alot of supply so its definitly not rare at all. Just because a game is old doesnt mean the value raises. Unless their boxed, youre not gonna get anything for them

I'd never think of selling them I just thought I could contribute. Forgive me for my posts then.

Not really, but there's a lot of people out there who'll buy it for a lot because they know shit about games but remember they liked it as a kid. Now that they have disposable income, they'll cheerfully drop a hundred on something they could find in a charity shop.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance seems to be the only rare game I own, but it's mostly just in high demand rather than being very rare.

>Current Year
>Squeenix still hasn't made an attempt at PC port

I know Tri-Ace is going through some weird shit right now, but what the hell.

Moon RPG Remix
Third Strike (DC)
I have the Thief TDP, Gold and TMA in their trapezoid boxes, and SS2 in holo box.

Sorry man, i just really hate it when people put big prices on things just because they 'think' its rare, and thats what i thought you were doing. been in alot of deals involving "I want you to pay this absurd amount of money for this ment-to-be cheap game because muh nostalgia"

Fire emblem path of radiance + just my GC collection in general

One is meme-rare and the other is forced-rare
Which one is worse, Cred Forums?

I own
>Tail Concerto
>Tomba
>.hack//Infection
>.hack//GU Volume 3: Redemption
I'm especially fond of Tomba because it cost a grand total of $3. Found it at a thrift store.

Forced rare because scalpers

Cave Story 3D costs just $50 new and much less used.
Its not rare in any sense. I think it used to be much higher in price. Not sure what happened

>terrible gameplay

Its a phenomenal survival horror that wants you to not fight though.

>gameplay is bad because a young orphan girl is horrible at fighting with a fork/knife

Who the fuck would have guessed.

I know how that goes my dude I hate it so much myself. Good thing I buy mostly from the peasant's market and from gyppos that have no idea of online shopping. Most of my consoles are probably stolen from some german kids that grew up racist adults. The 3 marios and the console cost me like 13 euros it's insane.

I have a never released Pokemon game, called Pokemon Super Black X.
My dad works at Nintendo, and he was developing it with Shigeru Miyamoto, but Konami put a stop to the project.

Sold all 4 games too, fucking idiot kid I was.

Different user, but I could never get through it. RoR is just fucking boring.

I had TC, but a furry borrowed it off me and never gave it back.

Also, way to go, fellow finding-a-cheap-Tomba bro! Had to sell mine a while back though. Bought it for 5 bucks, sold it for 120. Not a bad profit margin, if you ask me.

Got the strat guide, too?

I love it because I went to a behavioral all boys Boarding school that was middle to freshmen.

Its scary how accurate it is aside from its horror exaggeration. It reminds me of Bully in a way, whoever wrote both of those had to have gone to a boarding school/foster home or are just 10/10 writers.

Also Haunting Ground, and if we're talking real rarity I've got incredibly rare promo material for Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon but nobody cares because it wasn't popular.

does your game gear still have the original battery covers? I hear that finding one with it's covers is fairly rare.

A winner is me

>people who borrow games and then never give them back or return them in significantly worse condition

Or he scammed you.

Nice GC collection, user

Yes it does

13 euros for the 3 marios and the console is a damn good find! lol yes, people who have no idea about online shopping are the best to buy from cause they mostly just want to get rid of it. This one time, i organised a meet up with some old dude trying to get rid of his sons ps1 system and games for $20, he gave me this plastic bag with the console, Castlevania SOTN, FF8, Crash Bash and a few other games. still best deal ive had to this day!

Also some of my N64 gamea are getting up there in price like Conker's

That's a good deal my man, thank god for ignorant people I guess.

I have a copy of skies of arcadia, well legends for the GC. Also a copy of ogre battle 64 which I think is usually 50+ so nothing super rare

just comfy ass rpgs

Probably pic related? I also got some other cool stuff like Snatcher, Tron Bonne and Mega Man X3 for the Saturn.

>Pokemon Colosseum
>no Gale of Darkness

jelly of triggerheart exelica

Yeah. anyways its been good chatting with you user,, i gtg

Not crazy or anything, but I have Conker's Bad Fur Day as an N64 cart. $70-$300 on ebay

I thought these were worth alot but some of the lists that was posted are crazy. But anyway Conker
MvC2 Dreamcast and Ps2
Powerstone 2
Gold Majora
All the Onimushas?

Probably this or Echo Night Beyond on PS2
Not a huge collector but I do like my ps2 games.

Is there any hope of getting haunting ground at a decent price nowadays? and more importantly is it even worth playing?

Do these count?
Discs are scratchfree and non polished

do rare consoles count?

>work in used game store
>soccermom comes in with a GBC covered in paint and glitter, and a pouch full of ~20 games
>"my daughter never plays these anymore, are they worth anything?"
>pull games out a bunch at a time
>mary kate & ashley, harry potter, powerpuff girls, typical bargain barrel shit
>this out of fucking nowhere
>synchronized WHOA from me and my co-worker

On my shelf right now. Feels good.

I should say so the colored N64 are worth a bit

What's ridiculous is the price for mmp/ps is insane now. I should have bought it at launch.

I wish I could fucking find Rule of Rose. I don't want to spend 100 bucks for it though. I've been looking for it forever, hoping to find it for less.

>Going to pawn shops,looking for rare games.
>Check PS2 shelves
>Get Kuon and Killer7 for $2.99
>Get DMC box set for $9.99

That was the luckiest I've gotten so far.

Sealed rule of rose.

Probably Suikoden 2

I have a complete in box one. Found it at a flea market for 1€

it's probably not rare at all but I have a NOT FOR RESALE WindWaker demodisk for the gamecube that has the entirety of MM and OoT and one or two of the original 2D games on it in ROM form.

I found it for over $100 in some reseller, was too rich, went literally next door to another reseller and found it for ten bucks in their discount bin.

but the original Ico did cost me some money.

I got a pristine copy of Suikoden 2 for like 1$, i wonder how much it sells right now

how the fuck did you do that

I got a copy of some desert storm game from a flea market in Texas about 10 years ago for the ps2
Don't know how rare it is but I have never seen it on the shelf of any game store, ever.

I live in a 3rd world country, and the playstation stall there sold so many ps1 games for like 0.5-1$ each. I bought it at 2003 or so

Probably not fucking rare at all compared to some of the user's stuff here, but these two i guess.

Yakuza 2 seems to be a bigger deal in rarity than here though, i just checked amazon once a day for a couple of weeks and there would never be more tham 3 copies at £40- £50 then suddenly there was on for £20.

Same with project zero II, goes for like £60 normally, somehow got this one in very good condition for £25.

D-did i do good anons? :3

you prolly got a pirated copy

Got a sealed copy of WipEout HD Fury
Also got a sealed copy of Wip3out Special Edition and Wip3out JP release.

Also got Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere JP release and the Appen Disc, both sealed.

Not like any of those are rare or all that expensive though, more just uncommon.

Probably some of my old pc games, not sure what's rare or not but I have stuff I never hear anyone talk about, like lemmings 3d or slipstream 5000.