youtube.com/watch?v=Y5JVDLBOtzw
youtu.be/o61hjviv86A
youtu.be/RexGaPVhJz0
youtube.com/watch?v=XbzDzF4R2w0
youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E
youtube.com/watch?v=B0-A1AnyA_o
u.pomf.is/jhnlyb.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember when Tetsuya Nomura didn't overdesign the fuck out of his characters?

>Square Enix follows up an excellent Horror/RPG with a mediocre Resident Evil 2 clone and a terrible PSP Third Person Shooter.

I'M SO HOT!!!

I feel like that's a problem with a lot of games now, but especially games in fantasy settings are guilty of this..

He wants to be a fashion designer more than anything.

I don't think this was supposed to make me laugh as much as it did.

Was PE2 good? Really enjoyed the first one and I want Aya to nurse me with her tittles.

It was a Resident Evil 2 clone.

One of my most favorite of all time. Pretty different from the first game but very good.

No. They were experimenting with a more active fight system and BP like Dino Crisis 2, but the story, monsters, and powers were all so damned dull that it fell through.

Still picked it up for the shower scene though.

Aya Brea for Kingdom Hearts.

This. I really wanted to like PE2 (I originally decided to try PE1 just because I was interested in PE2), but PE2 bored me.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=WL7_sBRE0T4

One of Yoko Shimomura's best.

holy fuck I am tired of hearing that

I thought the black cop guy was pretty cool.

Yes. Those were the good old days.

What's your favorite track?
youtube.com/watch?v=KyOR3tAUCiQ

>and a terrible PSP Third Person Shooter.

That was originally planned for cellphone

Primal Eyes, hands down

I masterbated to her fight at the statue of liberty. Not even ashamed

Twice in the same thread.

She better get her mitochondria checked then

If Aya was designed today she would probably have zippers all over and her police uniform would look like Cindy's outfit.

Best Resident Evil girl.

Somehow Final Fantasy 7 split into three games, Xenogears, Parasite Eve and Final Fantasy 7 itself.

How do we go back?

Blame Nomura's superiors for that shit, adding thousands of belts was never his idea

>If Aya was designed today
Already happened, they made her a Hot Topic chick

Why is Eve perfect?

>EU got the special edition but the US did not
For what purpose?

It's okay. It has fun gameplay, but a terrible story that makes Aya look like a dumbass.

I enjoy the ripped pants but she needs normal boots and the jacket and shirt from the first game.

>wiki says she's 38 in this game

She doesn't even look like a cop anymore.

The cop look was cool.

She gets like a fluffy white coat, but it's not the same.

DUDE MITOCHONDRIA LMAO

I really liked the artwork for this game.

I unironically enjoyed the gameplay in 3rd birthday.

I hate it

Her body is kept perfectly young(early 20s) and healthy, she's biologically immortal. I forgot where exactly this happens in Parasite Eve 2, but she's thinking about a movie about an immortal knight, she mentions how she's kind of scared of her friends and loved ones dying around her as she stays ageless.

>It was a Resident Evil 2 clone.
With magic. It was the Eternal Darkness of its time, gameplay wise. I liked it.

ah, mk. That makes sense,

It happens at MIST HQ if you look in a mirror or something.

It's just stupid as hell in 3rd Birthday because some developer was talking about how cool it was to have a game featuring an older lady as a protagonist, but of course Aya looks like a teenager and also you play as Eve who is actually a teenager.

>Parasite Eve 1
>Sick as fuck RPG that you could play over and over
>Last time I played I made some stupid overpowered pistol that could fire like ten times, twice
>Steamroll fucking everything

>Parasite Eve 2
>Sick ass Resident Evil - This time with sweet fucking psychic powers edition
>Tons of amazing boss fights

>Third Birthday
>Absolutely boring wannabe Gears of War
>No psychic powers
>One of the most absurdly retarded plots ever written by the hands of man
>Maeda is suddenly this creepy as fuck molester
>Kyle is a boss for no particular reason
>Fuck it, just everyone dies for no reason
>YOU WERE MAYA ALL ALONG OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD
>Aya dies fuck you
>Guns are all weak as shit and might as well just be squirt guns
>Clothes just rip off for no real reason, here's a flat ass in a thong

I fucking love panties in video games and even I thought that shit was in poor taste.

Fuck that game.

It was a far departure from the original game in regards to game style. Calling it a Resident Evil 2 clone isn't far from true.

Personally, I was fine with the changes because I enjoy the old Resident Evils.

It's pretty great.

she's even makes a better Lightning too

i really liked PE2. The monsters still freak me out

They freaked me out as a kid. Now I think they look pretty silly. And I fap to that one CG set where Aya gets fucked by every monster in both games.

Elephant, the boss monster that attacks you at the motel, was my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5JVDLBOtzw

First video game girl i fapped to

where can i find that

So hot

Group is 12CUT.

i bought this and several psp games and never played them. Played like 2 hours of duodecim and never played my PSP again.

wew lawdy

Anyone else that can only see a female Cloud in these pics? My dick is unsure what to feel.

I like this game.

She mentions this in the bathroom at the motel room when you examine the sink/mirror area

Really love this game, Great cinematics, Monster design, Well realised real life location, Great soundtrack, Great female protag that's capable, Good story, And it's not obnoxiously long.

white shirts and jeans are a goat combination

>tfw play this at Christmas time

youtu.be/o61hjviv86A

youtu.be/RexGaPVhJz0

such good music.

>I didn't pay attention to 3rd birthdays plot at all and just memed a bunch of parroted regurgitated anal vomit

nice

he was.
jumps out of a helicopter and bursts into flame just to throw aya some special ammo and land in the ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbzDzF4R2w0
The only merits of 3rd Birthday is seeing Aya with more polygons and being able to dress her, I hated how meek she seemed.

it's not aya it's eve

this game always hits me in the nostalgia hard.
everything about it takes me back to simpler times.
it's an incredibly satisfying feeling.

It really is the best game to play near a fireplace

F

Alright, there's jeans with ripped knees and then there's jeans that went through a wood chipper.
Only one's acceptable to wear in public.

Square Enix will never release a holiday lineup like this again.

If you want more of PE1, skip PEII and play 3rd Birthday.

Just... don't treat the story like it's part of PE.
Play it for the gameplay.

Personally I fucking loathe PEII on all fronts, it's a wretched sequel that did nothing right.
But some people like it.

As far as I'm concerned, the true Parasite Eve series stopped with the first game.

>Aya dies fuck you
More like "Aya was dead the whole time but you get to kill her again because time travel"

Every playthrough.

I bought a physical copy of PE1 earlier this year after only having the PSone Classic version.

My PS3 died which prompted me because I love the game so much that I never want to have to lose it like that.
Fucking $120 but you know what this game is worth it

Only question now is
Do I play it for Halloween or Christmas?

Fucking budget inflation. You coulda made 20 PS1 games with the money spent on XV

BECAUSE I'M HOMER SIMPSOASDH$OCJ!!!

Between Christmas and New Year's.

more like she's not dead, get the post credits ending on NG+

>mediocre Resident Evil 2 clone

Funnily enough, RE2's level designer worked in PE2 and he was finally able to create the levels he wanted.

I like this thread

Aya will always be my first and favorite waifu. Such a badass, it's a shame they never made a third game.

PSP, little boy.

100% the fault of graphics fags. They're a blight.

Aya was my childhood hero along side Jill. I love all 3 games. The 3rd Birthday has really fun gameplay and designs, but man that story is awful. Her protective gear is also awful. They could have went sexy operator Aya, but instead went party slut Aya.

Mitsuru Kuwahata is one of them. There is also another two who worked in PE2 who were involved in RE's production, let me see if i find.

Wataru Ikeda.

Only good PE game was the first, both story and game play went south after the first.
P3rd was far the worst offender story wise, but gameplay wise it was solid as fuck with an innovative take on TPS. Strategically changing places and making sure everybody was alive was dope as fuck. Definitely a must play.

Do you guys think Nomura might try to revive PE after FFVIIR?

There is a poster with 3B Aya in the teaser...
And he seems to kind of lament what happened to the series

I'd be 100% in favor of a reboot starting with a remake of the first game
Keep Toriyama the fuck away from it

Yasuyuki Matsunami.

PE2 is almost a RE2 expansion pack.

The rightsholder won't let them call it Parasite Eve

There was a bunch of magazine scans one certain user did that had lots of stuff about PE.

Anyone remember?

I'd like to believe Nomura would make a deal with Sena, at least for a remake of the original (which Sena approved of).

Far as I know they lost the rights because of how they handled PEII, so if that's off the table maybe Sena would be on board?

Gaming could use more Ayas.

Nomura looks so bangable there

The hell with Nomura.

Look at Sakaguchi, I bet he fucks bitches raw every hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=xuWkvyeAu0E

He's free now.

Too manly for me to handle. He would definitely bang me. While banging Nomura

>that 'stache
Japanese Tom Selleck

Post yfw Third Birthday

It was fun but what the fuck

It's a tie between Plosive Attack and Someone Calls Me.

>tfw no Cred Forums stream of the Parasite Eve movie

Be honest

How chub were you?

What's it look like?

She's p hot.

as said its a Resident Evil 2 clone with powers. though thats not necessarily a bad thing. combat felt better, monsters were better, has more extras and replay value and its one of the best looking PS1 titles.

but yeah dont expect PE1 from it. personally i liked playing 2 more, but 1 is still a better "experience".

Is 3rd Birthday worth playing?

No.

... They turned her into a hooker?

>its one of the best looking PS1 titles.

I belive the prerendered backgrounds in Parasite Eve 2 are the best prerendered backgrounds of all PS1 games. I think only REmake has better ones for obvious reasons(GC power and all that). And you can tell Parasite Eve 2 backgrounds were limited by resolution.

It's Square Enix. Everyone's a hooker.

Even the men.

Only problem with 3B Aya if you ask me is that her ass is flat. She's gorg and her clothes are great.

I blame Toriyama

Playing? Yes.

Do not even bother making sense of the story. Trust me, I have tried.
It literally does not.
Even the inciting incident is left without any explanations or clues about why it happened to begin with.

Eh.. If you play it. Just pretend it's some new IP TPS Square wanted to make.

Nice

>people found those camels scary
I really don't get it

All of the enemies in PEII are so fuckin' silly looking with those dumb monkey faces

youtube.com/watch?v=B0-A1AnyA_o

The bipedal ones were kind of freaky since they had skeletal faces, though the horse noises did throw off the creepiness by a good margin (kind of like that fucking out of nowhere elephant sound the final boss in Onimusha 2 makes).

Pretty sure PE2 was never intended to be scary, the game is purely about body horror of people consenting into being turned into those creatures, that's why they have those primordial faces.

Their designs are based on the Man after Man book, which explores the chaotic future of mankind with genetic engineering and how insane it could become.

>You will never play Parasite Eve 1 for the first time again

It was just a little disturbing for me, but fuck the first time you encounter No. 9 along with that music.

Because it came out of fucking nowhere, and gave you one hell of a close up.

It was also fucking fast.

It's not completely bad, but there's such a drastic difference in the gameplay and monster design that it can feel like you're playing two completely series.

In the clothes, yea, her ass was strangely flat. In the shower bit, it was better looking. Shame though, her butt was pretty cute in the original.

I can't believe nobody posted it yet.

Shame nobody ever made lewds of her sitting up in the bed, with the camera angled to show her panties.

And here's the 3rd birthday one: u.pomf.is/jhnlyb.mp4

One of the first pictures I jerked it to, such nostalgia.

He is scary the first time because of how strong he is. He literally has a 1-hit kill move that can kill Aya even in NG+.

What i loved about this game were little details that were never explained such as:
>No.9 and Kyle working together in the Akropolis
>Baldwin luring Aya to Dryfield on purpose

So many kiddyboners were achieved thanks to Aya.

>Aya appears in Kingdom Hearts 3
What role does she play?

To me it was pic related. I had the magazine with it.

Good times.

She's stopping people who are being turned into Heartless/human hybrids.

Aya Brea for Dissidia 2.

Aya is not for sexual.

There was an Aya costume for Lightning in Duodecim.

Fuck Lightning.

Square-Enix needs to make another Ehrgeiz

>that fucking roguelike mode

mmmmmmmmm baby

Who's on the right and the left?

...isn't this SAMUS fanart?

I absolutely would

What? Obviously not

Who is getting Aya's new VR game?

Samus is fucking garbage, a litrral stripper and a shitty blank slate.

Don't compare her to Aya. Even Lightning is a better character than Samus.

BRATZ(TM)